FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How do you feel about taking photos of yourself?

How do you feel about taking photos of yourself?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

And why do you take them?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It would be selfish of me to not share me.

"It would be selfish of me to not share me."

But you don't actually share you? All your photos are friends only.

By *upersonic SamMan  over a year ago

wigan

Really dislike it but hey ho

By *rincessPuddleDuck22Woman  over a year ago

.•°°

Sometimes i love it and it's a good confidence boost, sometimes i hate it and it makes me feel worse about the things i don't like.

"Really dislike it but hey ho "

You dislike it, but you put your dick in a bun anyway? Hmm. Why do you dislike taking the photos?

"It would be selfish of me to not share me.

But you don't actually share you? All your photos are friends only. "

I share them with friends.

I’m very selective in who I let wank over pictures of me.

I hate taking selfies but love taking pics of my wife. She obviously approves any photos that go in here.

It depends

Used to find it easier to take kink pics than vanilla ones

Rarely smile in pics

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"I hate taking selfies but love taking pics of my wife. She obviously approves any photos that go in here. "

The wife's tidy

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

It appeals to my artistic and erotic side.

I take lots of photos of my kids, dogs and nature too. Not just of my nakedness.

"I hate taking selfies but love taking pics of my wife. She obviously approves any photos that go in here.

The wife's tidy "

She’s alright

Dunfermline

"It appeals to my artistic and erotic side.

I take lots of photos of my kids, dogs and nature too. Not just of my nakedness."

That's a shame. I bet you're a cracker x

I quite enjoy taking photos for fab, I like to be creative and it’s given me confidence.

I also take photos to measure what progress I’ve made fitness wise. I think it’s a good way to see for yourself how your body changes

I'm not a fan of taking pics of me. Maybe it's just I dont like the looks of me. I take awful pictures

"Sometimes i love it and it's a good confidence boost, sometimes i hate it and it makes me feel worse about the things i don't like."

Ah, I'm sorry sometimes it has a negative effect on you. I've been surprised by how much a confidence boost it is since joining Fab. Hated it before.

I take as many as possible of myself, my friends, good times etc etc

When I’m old and saggy I can look back to my younger, firmer days

I like taking them if I’m feeling particularly confident that day. Haven’t taken any for a while though

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

I feel ok with that

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

I go through stages… sometimes I want to do something funny.. I mostly don’t. My favourite pics are my photo challenge ones as they are just bordering on ridiculous, I don’t do sexy well.

By *ighty_tightyMan  over a year ago

Norfolk/Suffolk

I take pictures, I scrutinise, I delete. I'm not easily pleased with them but eventually I keep one or two

Sharing them on here and other places has given me some self confidence.

By *9 kisses.Man  over a year ago

clacton on sea

I find it awkward taking photos of myself,

I take loads but only upload a couple if I think they are ok,

Then delete the rest,

"It would be selfish of me to not share me.

But you don't actually share you? All your photos are friends only.

I share them with friends.

I’m very selective in who I let wank over pictures of me."

Personally I never use photos to masturbate, but I take your point. I've have to accept that I can't control who is doing it over mine once I make them public.

By *erverseintentionsMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Iv been taking before and after pics for awhile now . Progress is slow .but .. I'm determined to improve and the pictures will be evidence of the improvement . And I'll advertise as a PT . It's a win win. But I still hate how I look

I quite like it. I can see where I need to tone up more or what I need to hide from others

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

In the past I always disliked taking photos of myself but over the last few years I’ve started to enjoy the process.

By *RANDMRSJAECouple  over a year ago

chester

I’ve never considered myself to be photogenic, I have very few photos of myself & we have very few photos of us together! When we joined Fab, we had to take some. I think I’m crap at taking them, I don’t think they’re the worst on Fab but definitely room for improvement I’m not an exhibitionist so although there are some hidden ones, I’m reluctant to add more/change the profile pic as it draws attention!

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Hate it.

I'll get in family pics if I can stand at the back, or I'll take a face pic so men can see if they can get a hard on when I'm naked.

Selfies I hate. Hate how I look in all of them. I just do it for profile pics on WhatsApp.

The pictures I take for fab I take because I’m a slut and I love the attention.

Hate face pictures.

Body, I know what poses I look ok in.

Why?

Why not

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

I’ve always been okay taking selfies, its nude selfies that I am not that keen on. However, I have got better with it over the years.

I take them to share with friends.

"I hate taking selfies but love taking pics of my wife. She obviously approves any photos that go in here. "

I would much prefer to take photos of others. It's an additional challenge to get around your own insecurities and still take a decent photo, I think.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I hate pics of my face even if taken by others and always thought any body pics I took for here were crap.

During the first lockdown I had plenty of time to practice and improve.

I don't take them for fabs luckily but sometimes just for a laugh and other times because I'm in the mood to take them.

I was invisible for decades so the pics are also a good way of reminding myself that I'm no longer invisible.

Others seem to like them even if that isn't reflected by fabbing but I'm happy with them.

Dunfermline

"I’ve never considered myself to be photogenic, I have very few photos of myself & we have very few photos of us together! When we joined Fab, we had to take some. I think I’m crap at taking them, I don’t think they’re the worst on Fab but definitely room for improvement I’m not an exhibitionist so although there are some hidden ones, I’m reluctant to add more/change the profile pic as it draws attention! "

I've mentioned to you before that you have nothing to worry about. Fantastic legs x

"Hate face pictures.

Body, I know what poses I look ok in.

Why?

Why not"

Keep’em coming and we’ll have no trouble.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Love taking pics of me! Must b vain I think! No I'm not really! But yes do love taking them! And I think I don't look bad for nearly 65! No make up or filters! I think it could b being told by my first husband for so long that I was ugly! Think if u told something long enough u belive it! So when I first started taking them only 5 years ago and I got the response I got! I thought u know what I'm not that bad! No beauty queen lol! But yes I've leant to love myself! Maybe that is a bit vain? X

I'm not comfortable taking pictures of myself,but it's expected of us.

"It depends

Used to find it easier to take kink pics than vanilla ones

Rarely smile in pics "

Why don't you smile?

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

It's something I'm not too fussed about

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"Sometimes i love it and it's a good confidence boost, sometimes i hate it and it makes me feel worse about the things i don't like.

Ah, I'm sorry sometimes it has a negative effect on you. I've been surprised by how much a confidence boost it is since joining Fab. Hated it before. "

Why were you taking nudies before fab?

Because I am starting to be proud of the body I have. It's a work in progress

By *rincessPuddleDuck22Woman  over a year ago

.•°°

"Sometimes i love it and it's a good confidence boost, sometimes i hate it and it makes me feel worse about the things i don't like.

Ah, I'm sorry sometimes it has a negative effect on you. I've been surprised by how much a confidence boost it is since joining Fab. Hated it before. "

It took me 7 months to post my first picture on here and it did give me a pretty big confidence boost it's just easy to forget where you used to be with your confidence and body, if that makes sense.

"Love taking pics of me! Must b vain I think! No I'm not really! But yes do love taking them! And I think I don't look bad for nearly 65! No make up or filters! I think it could b being told by my first husband for so long that I was ugly! Think if u told something long enough u belive it! So when I first started taking them only 5 years ago and I got the response I got! I thought u know what I'm not that bad! No beauty queen lol! But yes I've leant to love myself! Maybe that is a bit vain? X"

Not vain at all, you look gorgeous and should feel proud to show yourself off x

I take lots of photos of my kids, dogs and nature too. Not just of my nakedness."

This for me too. It’s creative for me

I take about 10 pics then delete and delete and after a couple of days I upload one…

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

"Love taking pics of me! Must b vain I think! No I'm not really! But yes do love taking them! And I think I don't look bad for nearly 65! No make up or filters! I think it could b being told by my first husband for so long that I was ugly! Think if u told something long enough u belive it! So when I first started taking them only 5 years ago and I got the response I got! I thought u know what I'm not that bad! No beauty queen lol! But yes I've leant to love myself! Maybe that is a bit vain? X

Not vain at all, you look gorgeous and should feel proud to show yourself off x"

Aww ty u kind x

Dunfermline

"Because I am starting to be proud of the body I have. It's a work in progress "

Your new profile photo is lovely x

"I’ve never considered myself to be photogenic, I have very few photos of myself & we have very few photos of us together! When we joined Fab, we had to take some. I think I’m crap at taking them, I don’t think they’re the worst on Fab but definitely room for improvement I’m not an exhibitionist so although there are some hidden ones, I’m reluctant to add more/change the profile pic as it draws attention! "

I'm puzzled. Your photos don't match what you're saying about them. They're much better. You don't see what others see perhaps? The black and white works very well.

chester

"I’ve never considered myself to be photogenic, I have very few photos of myself & we have very few photos of us together! When we joined Fab, we had to take some. I think I’m crap at taking them, I don’t think they’re the worst on Fab but definitely room for improvement I’m not an exhibitionist so although there are some hidden ones, I’m reluctant to add more/change the profile pic as it draws attention!

I've mentioned to you before that you have nothing to worry about. Fantastic legs x"

Bless you! Thanks!!! Its a good angle, I promise! I have legs like Don Estelle

Me too! I take far more pics of other things than my own body.

Dunfermline

"I’ve never considered myself to be photogenic, I have very few photos of myself & we have very few photos of us together! When we joined Fab, we had to take some. I think I’m crap at taking them, I don’t think they’re the worst on Fab but definitely room for improvement I’m not an exhibitionist so although there are some hidden ones, I’m reluctant to add more/change the profile pic as it draws attention!

I've mentioned to you before that you have nothing to worry about. Fantastic legs x

Bless you! Thanks!!! Its a good angle, I promise! I have legs like Don Estelle "

Niche. Not many people will appreciate that gag x

"I quite enjoy taking photos for fab, I like to be creative and it’s given me confidence.

I also take photos to measure what progress I’ve made fitness wise. I think it’s a good way to see for yourself how your body changes "

I've never have thought of that. Is that the reason for today's photo?

"Because I am starting to be proud of the body I have. It's a work in progress

Your new profile photo is lovely x"

Thank you

By *aiseiMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I don’t at the moment because I’m a fat lump. Once I’ve shifted some lard, I’ll take new ones.

"I don’t at the moment because I’m a fat lump. Once I’ve shifted some lard, I’ll take new ones."

Ditto!

chester

Niche. Not many people will appreciate that gag x"

Hahahaaaa not many people appreciate my legs either

I go through phases of taking loads and then none for a while.

I do like the artistic side of photography though

"I'm not a fan of taking pics of me. Maybe it's just I dont like the looks of me. I take awful pictures "

In order to take better photos you need to take more - it's a bit of a vicious cycle. I usually take selfies when the light is really soft and flattering. And turn around slowly with my phone pointed at me until I find a good angle/light. Taking a photo you're happy with will make you feel more confident, I think.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Bless you! Thanks!!! Its a good angle, I promise! I have legs like Don Estelle "

Alright lofty

Dunfermline

Niche. Not many people will appreciate that gag x

Hahahaaaa not many people appreciate my legs either "

Oh, I'm in the fan club x

Dunfermline

"I don’t at the moment because I’m a fat lump. Once I’ve shifted some lard, I’ll take new ones.

Ditto!"

You're not. I've fabbed your video too x

"In the past I always disliked taking photos of myself but over the last few years I’ve started to enjoy the process. "

Your photos definitely show you're quite relaxed with it now

"I hate pics of my face even if taken by others and always thought any body pics I took for here were crap.

During the first lockdown I had plenty of time to practice and improve.

I don't take them for fabs luckily but sometimes just for a laugh and other times because I'm in the mood to take them.

I was invisible for decades so the pics are also a good way of reminding myself that I'm no longer invisible.

Others seem to like them even if that isn't reflected by fabbing but I'm happy with them. "

I'm very much looking forward to seeing this year's Easter effort!

"I quite enjoy taking photos for fab, I like to be creative and it’s given me confidence.

I also take photos to measure what progress I’ve made fitness wise. I think it’s a good way to see for yourself how your body changes

I've never have thought of that. Is that the reason for today's photo? "

Haha no it’s not if I’m honest. I tend to keep the progress type for Instagram

"Selfies I hate. Hate how I look in all of them. I just do it for profile pics on WhatsApp.

The pictures I take for fab I take because I’m a slut and I love the attention. "

Such a contrast in your attitude towards face/body!!

"Hate it.

I'll get in family pics if I can stand at the back, or I'll take a face pic so men can see if they can get a hard on when I'm naked.

"

Love the way you put things, Nanna

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

I also take photos to measure what progress I’ve made fitness wise. I think it’s a good way to see for yourself how your body changes "

I do this well ish for loosing weight. I take a photo every few months since I was ill to compare. Else I won't see it myself.

Good I love it

"And why do you take them? "

This is a question I’ve been asking myself quite a lot lately OP

I will get back to you when I have an answer.

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I find it really difficult my arms are too short to get the boobage in shot

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

Photos for fab I have periods where I enjoy them and others I don't. If I have uploaded it's because I'm in a bit of an attention seeking mood.

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

I love photography and I'm at the point in my life where I'm comfortable to share more than I would have in the past

Ah, I'm sorry sometimes it has a negative effect on you. I've been surprised by how much a confidence boost it is since joining Fab. Hated it before.

It took me 7 months to post my first picture on here and it did give me a pretty big confidence boost it's just easy to forget where you used to be with your confidence and body, if that makes sense."

Perfect sense!

By *ickshawedCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Mostly we take pictures of eachother, but I have taken pictures of myself for fab. I enjoy taking them and finding a good one amongst the dross. When you take lots of selfies and they all look terrible it's not a nice feeling, but it's such a boost to find a good one and share it on here.

Outside of fab I mostly take pictures of family life so I can bore relatives and friends with images of how the kids are growing

"I go through stages… sometimes I want to do something funny.. I mostly don’t. My favourite pics are my photo challenge ones as they are just bordering on ridiculous, I don’t do sexy well."

I haven't managed a challenge really (crappy go at Halloween notwithstanding). I come up with creative ideas which would work on other bodies!

I feel like a fraud, because my pics are pretty OK, nice even, but I don't really see myself that way. Thankfully my self-esteem isn't reliant on my looks

Why were you taking nudies before fab?"

Because other sites exist?

I used to hate it.

Now I do it everyday and do professional modelling work.

I still hate about 90% of the pictures I take, but I’m getting there. Besides, I can’t be a body positivity advocate and not fight through the bad days.

"Iv been taking before and after pics for awhile now . Progress is slow .but .. I'm determined to improve and the pictures will be evidence of the improvement . And I'll advertise as a PT . It's a win win. But I still hate how I look "

I can't see yours. But hopefully as time goes on you will feel happier with the way you look.

Dunfermline

"Mostly we take pictures of eachother, but I have taken pictures of myself for fab. I enjoy taking them and finding a good one amongst the dross. When you take lots of selfies and they all look terrible it's not a nice feeling, but it's such a boost to find a good one and share it on here.

Outside of fab I mostly take pictures of family life so I can bore relatives and friends with images of how the kids are growing "

Take great pictures of the kids....myself, being 6'1" and built like a brick outhouse, I have difficulty x

"I don’t at the moment because I’m a fat lump. Once I’ve shifted some lard, I’ll take new ones."

I'm a fat lump. If I waited until I was perfect I don't think I'd ever do anything.

I've never have thought of that. Is that the reason for today's photo?

Haha no it’s not if I’m honest. I tend to keep the progress type for Instagram "

That makes sense. I do like thigh photos

"Love taking pics of me! Must b vain I think! No I'm not really! But yes do love taking them! And I think I don't look bad for nearly 65! No make up or filters! I think it could b being told by my first husband for so long that I was ugly! Think if u told something long enough u belive it! So when I first started taking them only 5 years ago and I got the response I got! I thought u know what I'm not that bad! No beauty queen lol! But yes I've leant to love myself! Maybe that is a bit vain? X"

No. No not vain. I know exactly what it's like when a partner doesn't find you attractive and how empowering it is to find that you are. I'm glad you're embracing it!

By *aptinfaptastikMan  over a year ago

Derby

I’m a rubbish model so I try something different

By *K herts mMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

I don't mind doing it but really need to learn how to make them more appealing

Dunfermline

"I don't mind doing it but really need to learn how to make them more appealing "

I find turning the light off works for my perspective

"I'm not comfortable taking pictures of myself,but it's expected of us."

Plenty of people don't take them or just have a couple or make them very zoomed in so they feel more comfortable. Why do you feel you have to?

I love taking photographs - just not of me! I'm not very photogenic and taking selfies makes it hard to find good angles - not that I have many!

"Because I am starting to be proud of the body I have. It's a work in progress "

That's a fantastic reason to keep taking photos

By *atty CoramWoman  over a year ago

Wimbledon

I don't own a mirror at the moment so taking photos helps me check the lay of the land.

I also get incredibly turned on taking photos always have.

So then I masturbate

Dunfermline

"I don't own a mirror at the moment so taking photos helps me check the lay of the land.

So then I masturbate "

Lovely photos x

I like it and once they're taken - might just as well share them.

"I don't own a mirror at the moment so taking photos helps me check the lay of the land.

So then I masturbate "

Having just looked at your picutres, I can't say I blame you. Stunning.

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Because sometimes I feel like being an attention whore, and I happen to like the way I look at that moment

LvM

"And why do you take them?

I will get back to you when I have an answer. "

Unlike you to give it some thought, BG

By *hristopherd999Man  over a year ago

Brentwood

I hate taking selfies, I like taking photos though

I take them so people on here can see what I’m like and make a judgement.

If they like me and I like them, we’ll then …

I hate mug shots always my mirror i pinched from snow whites step mum and my camera on my phone do defy reality some days im basically a fat man with big arms but the mirror and camera say different so il take it lol i tend to only take pictures when i feel good tho

"I used to hate it.

Now I do it everyday and do professional modelling work.

I still hate about 90% of the pictures I take, but I’m getting there. Besides, I can’t be a body positivity advocate and not fight through the bad days. "

That's quite the turnaround! Actually I love how body positive Fab is in general.

By *r and mrs BiCouple  over a year ago

n

Much prefer the hubby taking them, his photo skills are better than mine! But having people fab photos is a confidence boost

"Mostly we take pictures of eachother, but I have taken pictures of myself for fab. I enjoy taking them and finding a good one amongst the dross. When you take lots of selfies and they all look terrible it's not a nice feeling, but it's such a boost to find a good one and share it on here.

Outside of fab I mostly take pictures of family life so I can bore relatives and friends with images of how the kids are growing "

My kids won't let me take pics of them now. I have to be sneaky. So I take pics of my boobs instead

Quite a few people have said they take several pics and maybe one or two is any good. I take about 50 each time I can be arsed to get the tripod out. I like the way you (and others) say you "share" the photos.

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

Never took a picture of myself before joining here the first few pics were rough! But I enjoy doing it now, mostly because I like seeing what I can include in a picture and a small part of me also likes the compliments. I know, vain

"Because sometimes I feel like being an attention whore, and I happen to like the way I look at that moment

LvM"

I personally think you should be an attention whore more often

[Removed by poster at 03/04/22 19:43:41]

By *ersiantugMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

For this website, take a bunch of pics and pick the best. Too many stick at one first-time snap and seem to get put off by taking more. Fab allows for over 1000 so it's ok to have a couple!

Just spend a bit of time on it I say. If you the like the results you'll feel glad about it I think. (I'm not putting myself forward as an example), but the more 'content' you can stretch too, the more authentic you will look on here I think.

"It would be selfish of me to not share me."
nice pic

"Selfies I hate. Hate how I look in all of them. I just do it for profile pics on WhatsApp.

Such a contrast in your attitude towards face/body!! "

We all want to be told we’re pretty sometimes. You enjoy taking the pictures that get you anything close to that response. Maybe?

I love taking photos (didn’t before joining) I will admit to being a bit obsessed with taking them. I’m trying not to post any for a week but I’m already finding it hard!! I need help J xx

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"Really dislike it but hey ho

You dislike it, but you put your dick in a bun anyway? Hmm. Why do you dislike taking the photos? "

Just had to see this 'dick in a bun' photo. Must be unique even on here.

Wouldn't be surprised if it goes vulval (sorry, meant viral).

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

I generally dislike all pics of me, but am persuaded it's a decent image by Mr KC, so post it here to see the reaction. Either people Fab things just for the hell of it, or most pics generate a positive reaction. I still don't see it myself, but it's good for my ego

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

It’s very rare that I do

"I don’t at the moment because I’m a fat lump. Once I’ve shifted some lard, I’ll take new ones.

I'm a fat lump. If I waited until I was perfect I don't think I'd ever do anything. "

Not a "fat lump" at all

Unlike you to give it some thought, BG "

I know right

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

enjoy taking pics or ourselves eachother and others its our hobby so why not share some on here

"For this website, take a bunch of pics and pick the best. Too many stick at one first-time snap and seem to get put off by taking more. Fab allows for over 1000 so it's ok to have a couple!

Just spend a bit of time on it I say. If you the like the results you'll feel glad about it I think. (I'm not putting myself forward as an example), but the more 'content' you can stretch too, the more authentic you will look on here I think."

When I think about it, spending a bit of time on your photos is self-love isn't it? Does that feel vain to some people? I must admit I am not sure if I'm authentic because my pics aren't cheeky or sarcastic or even feisty which is a word some might use about me.

Such a contrast in your attitude towards face/body!!

We all want to be told we’re pretty sometimes. You enjoy taking the pictures that get you anything close to that response. Maybe? "

I only enjoy being told I'm pretty by someone I'm interested in, to be honest. I like taking the photos as a confidence boost and a challenge.

"For this website, take a bunch of pics and pick the best. Too many stick at one first-time snap and seem to get put off by taking more. Fab allows for over 1000 so it's ok to have a couple!

Just spend a bit of time on it I say. If you the like the results you'll feel glad about it I think. (I'm not putting myself forward as an example), but the more 'content' you can stretch too, the more authentic you will look on here I think.

When I think about it, spending a bit of time on your photos is self-love isn't it? Does that feel vain to some people? I must admit I am not sure if I'm authentic because my pics aren't cheeky or sarcastic or even feisty which is a word some might use about me. "

It makes you more interesting

By *arkandlovelyWoman  over a year ago

South Derbyshire

They'd be much better if I had longer arms but I can't quite overcome the cringe factor enough to buy a selfie stick

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I'm not keen so I don't

Derby

"They'd be much better if I had longer arms but I can't quite overcome the cringe factor enough to buy a selfie stick

"

Oh 100% agree. I can't bring myself to buy a selfie stick or a tripod so either hold my phone or prop it up on any number of things

Cardiff

When I think about it, spending a bit of time on your photos is self-love isn't it? Does that feel vain to some people? I must admit I am not sure if I'm authentic because my pics aren't cheeky or sarcastic or even feisty which is a word some might use about me. "

-Under the pandemic I started to feel that I was actually creating my own porn for myself to some degree, not just for people who might be interested in me.

"Do you ever browse for porn?"

"I prefer to create my own!"

I know right "

I'll expect an answer next week

"They'd be much better if I had longer arms but I can't quite overcome the cringe factor enough to buy a selfie stick

Oh 100% agree. I can't bring myself to buy a selfie stick or a tripod so either hold my phone or prop it up on any number of things "

I had a tripod anyway (ok 3 tripods) and I still end up propping it up a lot.

By *oseidonsadventureCouple  over a year ago

london

Really struggle with it, hence not many pics on here don’t think they ever looks good. Wish I could be like other people when finding it easy

By *ryingitout19Man  over a year ago

Wales

[Removed by poster at 03/04/22 20:35:16]

"Really struggle with it, hence not many pics on here don’t think they ever looks good. Wish I could be like other people when finding it easy "

Think you're being unduly harsh about your photos! It's like anything else, it becomes easier when you do it more. When you take more photos.

Wales

I quite enjoy it and have quite a lot of pics on here! I try to have a variety and find I get a bit more interaction when I post a pic!

"I generally dislike all pics of me, but am persuaded it's a decent image by Mr KC, so post it here to see the reaction. Either people Fab things just for the hell of it, or most pics generate a positive reaction. I still don't see it myself, but it's good for my ego "

I don't think people do Fab for the hell of it! So that positive reaction is genuine.

That's a fantastic reason to keep taking photos "

I think so, we got to love what we have before anyone else can x

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

I've grown to enjoy it.

There's elements of creative in it, it's also personally positive I think. To make something that's you and to feel pretty okay about it... yeah, that's alright that is.

Dunfermline

That's a fantastic reason to keep taking photos

I think so, we got to love what we have before anyone else can x"

I'm studying......closely x

By *aptain Caveman41Man  over a year ago

Home

I hate having my photo taken

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I feel sorry for those who view them, do it because... well. Might as well. \/

Dunfermline

"I feel sorry for those who view them, do it because... well. Might as well. \/"

You are lovely x

"I'm not comfortable taking pictures of myself,but it's expected of us.

Plenty of people don't take them or just have a couple or make them very zoomed in so they feel more comfortable. Why do you feel you have to?

"

Nobody takes any notice of you if you don't have pictures.

Cardiff

"Really struggle with it, hence not many pics on here don’t think they ever looks good. Wish I could be like other people when finding it easy "

-I think you've done a good job too. If you want more, you could try taking a load of pics of each other and just picking the very best? Spend a night on it when your in the mood maybe.

Professional glamour photographers have always snapped loads ever since they were able to quickly change film. Now we have digital photography we can just keep shooting. I think ppl can still have ideas of everything being framed with one big 'snap', but that is very old fashioned now. Things can be harder with phones at times though, they warp certain angles and are not really perfect cameras. I've seen people put that to 'good use' though, especially from behind and below! Conversely those assets can be made to feel narrow and small too!

By *amantha TSWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

Personally have always hated it (actually phobic of having my pic taken at all since I was 3) but since accepting I'm trans have found it to be a lot easier. Think subliminally I just didn't want my old male side to be captured, I hated it so much. That's how I discovered my femme side, and always was at ease being photographed as a woman, but again that wasn't really me at the time, it was escapism. These days I'm working on it, challenged myself to do a selfie a day. Not sharing it with anyone but so far have kept it up!

Like Chandler Bing and awkward.

By *aptain Caveman41Man  over a year ago

Home

"Like Chandler Bing and awkward."
im exactly the same

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Not huge fan on taking photos of myself unless I've been training it's nice to see the improvements made.unless with company stuck into each other or on a sesh

I know right

I'll expect an answer next week "

Are partial answer acceptable?

North West

"I generally dislike all pics of me, but am persuaded it's a decent image by Mr KC, so post it here to see the reaction. Either people Fab things just for the hell of it, or most pics generate a positive reaction. I still don't see it myself, but it's good for my ego

I don't think people do Fab for the hell of it! So that positive reaction is genuine. "

I must say, my body image has received a positive boost from our association with this site. Weird, I know!

Dunfermline

"Like Chandler Bing and awkward."

You look stunning in your red dress (I'm sure look stunning in anything) x

"I quite enjoy it and have quite a lot of pics on here! I try to have a variety and find I get a bit more interaction when I post a pic!"

You have great photos! I find variety tricky - need to play around some more.

Wales

"I quite enjoy it and have quite a lot of pics on here! I try to have a variety and find I get a bit more interaction when I post a pic!

You have great photos! I find variety tricky - need to play around some more. "

Thankyou! Very kind

I don't really like taking selfies at all, but I see them as a necessary evil, since nobody else takes photos of me. Usually I use my phone, but if I want something more fancy, editable, or impressive, I'll use my dslr and tripod. I actually need to get on the ball and do some latex photos, which I've been meaning to do for weeks now

By *ficouldMan  over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

I dont do the FB selfie food etc thing.

I do enjoy taking pictures but often don't like the end result. Some have made their way on here some have not , some have made it to some messages and received a positive response.

Cardiff

For anyone with a computer (though you can prob do this on your phone too), upload a video from your phone or camera, pause it at a point you like, and press WINDOWS KEY with the PrtScrn key to take an image (it will appear in Screeshots in your Pictures folder in Library).

Capturing still video can be a good way of taking/choosing good pics, and the resolution and lighting might not be as harsh too (a good thing imo, as real life is rarely as brutal and a phone camera can be!).

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"I generally dislike all pics of me, but am persuaded it's a decent image by Mr KC, so post it here to see the reaction. Either people Fab things just for the hell of it, or most pics generate a positive reaction. I still don't see it myself, but it's good for my ego

I don't think people do Fab for the hell of it! So that positive reaction is genuine.

I must say, my body image has received a positive boost from our association with this site. Weird, I know!"

I don't think that's weird at all, I think that's... uhh... fuck, what's another word for fab, that sounds corny

Swindon

"For anyone with a computer (though you can prob do this on your phone too), upload a video from your phone or camera, pause it at a point you like, and press WINDOWS KEY with the PrtScrn key to take an image (it will appear in Screeshots in your Pictures folder in Library).

Capturing still video can be a good way of taking/choosing good pics, and the resolution and lighting might not be as harsh too (a good thing imo, as real life is rarely as brutal and a phone camera can be!)."

People still using PrtScrn? You know Windows and Mac have a built in Screen Snipping tool these days so you can just select the part you want?

By *.L.0460.Woman  over a year ago

Bognor Regis

I've become comfortable enough with myself to take the odd pic, but then worry that anyone seeing them will be disappointed if they met me, because let's be honest, we only share pics of ourselves that we think show us in a good light, right?

Cardiff

"For anyone with a computer (though you can prob do this on your phone too), upload a video from your phone or camera, pause it at a point you like, and press WINDOWS KEY with the PrtScrn key to take an image (it will appear in Screeshots in your Pictures folder in Library).

Capturing still video can be a good way of taking/choosing good pics, and the resolution and lighting might not be as harsh too (a good thing imo, as real life is rarely as brutal and a phone camera can be!).

People still using PrtScrn? You know Windows and Mac have a built in Screen Snipping tool these days so you can just select the part you want?"

-Well personally I'd do that from my image viewer, after opening the image in Screenshots. I don't think Windows 10 has what you say set up automatically does it? WINDOWS and prtscn is always there.

North West

I must say, my body image has received a positive boost from our association with this site. Weird, I know!

I don't think that's weird at all, I think that's... uhh... fuck, what's another word for fab, that sounds corny "

I take it

"I like it and once they're taken - might just as well share them."

And so you should. That body deserves to be seen

Absolutely hate it as I lack body confidence hence not having many photos

By *orthwestladinbrumMan  over a year ago

erdington

Fuck all

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

We're talking about a boudoir style photo shoot, mostly for me, but Winston has said he's happy to be in a few.

Winston hates having his photo taken, he's very self conscious about his looks and body image, so this is a big step for him.

Lady Astor

By *anilla switchWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

I enjoy taking pictures, it is really helping my with my confidence. Its a bit like a photographic journal.

First and foremost, I take them for me and how I feel like expressing myself on that particular day.

Definitely avoid it,but Fabs hard enough as it is so needs must occasionally

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

I don't really feel anything

I take them because I'm on my own

"Personally have always hated it (actually phobic of having my pic taken at all since I was 3) but since accepting I'm trans have found it to be a lot easier. Think subliminally I just didn't want my old male side to be captured, I hated it so much. That's how I discovered my femme side, and always was at ease being photographed as a woman, but again that wasn't really me at the time, it was escapism. These days I'm working on it, challenged myself to do a selfie a day. Not sharing it with anyone but so far have kept it up!"

That's so interesting that you feel more relaxed now - it shows in your photos too. I remember the first time I took a proper self-portrait. It felt like the camera was my enemy. I wasn't very happy at the time - I guess photographs really do reflect our state of mind.

Swindon

People still using PrtScrn? You know Windows and Mac have a built in Screen Snipping tool these days so you can just select the part you want?

-Well personally I'd do that from my image viewer, after opening the image in Screenshots. I don't think Windows 10 has what you say set up automatically does it? WINDOWS and prtscn is always there."

Shift + Win + S

Cardiff

-Well personally I'd do that from my image viewer, after opening the image in Screenshots. I don't think Windows 10 has what you say set up automatically does it? WINDOWS and prtscn is always there."

--Looks like it's swings and roundabouts. WINDOWS KEY plus SHIFT plus S gets you the area grabbing tool, which cuts to the chase if you do want to select the best part of the image (and it's often worth doing). Then it's a couple of clicks to save it (first on the corner image that appears, then on the save icon on what pops up next) - it saves into Pictures.

Swindon

"That's so interesting that you feel more relaxed now - it shows in your photos too. I remember the first time I took a proper self-portrait. It felt like the camera was my enemy. I wasn't very happy at the time - I guess photographs really do reflect our state of mind. "

Thank you x

"Fuck all "

You've got 23 photos - you've nothing to say about them?

"We're talking about a boudoir style photo shoot, mostly for me, but Winston has said he's happy to be in a few.

Winston hates having his photo taken, he's very self conscious about his looks and body image, so this is a big step for him.

Lady Astor "

It's great that Winston feels up to the challenge - will look out for the results

"I enjoy taking pictures, it is really helping my with my confidence. Its a bit like a photographic journal.

First and foremost, I take them for me and how I feel like expressing myself on that particular day. "

I think that sounds perfect! - I really relate to that. I take my photos for me and share some here because it's sharing a little of me.

By *C79Man  over a year ago

Caterham

[Removed by poster at 03/04/22 21:50:37]

By *ave1976XXXMan  over a year ago

newmarket

Love it a find a massive turn on to share them. I’m a bigger guy and I don’t care

Yes because I like to show myself off and like knowing orther like it

By *ave1976XXXMan  over a year ago

newmarket

"Yes because I like to show myself off and like knowing orther like it "

110% the same

Until I joined fab I rarely took photos of myself.. certainly not in lingerie.

Still don’t like face/selfie photos but I enjoy taking creative photos & it has done wonders for my confidence. I can actually look at pictures now & think yeah I don’t look too bad for a middle aged woman.

Derby

"Until I joined fab I rarely took photos of myself.. certainly not in lingerie.

Still don’t like face/selfie photos but I enjoy taking creative photos & it has done wonders for my confidence. I can actually look at pictures now & think yeah I don’t look too bad for a middle aged woman. "

Understatement of the night with that last part

Still don’t like face/selfie photos but I enjoy taking creative photos & it has done wonders for my confidence. I can actually look at pictures now & think yeah I don’t look too bad for a middle aged woman. "

Hello, haven't seen you on the forum for ages!

Still don’t like face/selfie photos but I enjoy taking creative photos & it has done wonders for my confidence. I can actually look at pictures now & think yeah I don’t look too bad for a middle aged woman.

Understatement of the night with that last part "

Aww you charming flatterer you!

Really appreciate you all taking the time to reply - fantastic thread!

Hello, haven't seen you on the forum for ages! "

Hey! I’ve been busy with work, life etc… hope all is good with you! Thought I should dip back in now the Manchester social is looming.