FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Trans-women giving birth

Trans-women giving birth

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well maybe in the future happy Sunday

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You ....

Will it be near enough in the future that Tom can do a thread about it I wonder

"Well maybe in the future happy Sunday"

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

[Removed by poster at 03/04/22 10:31:12]

evesham

Naughty mace

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Would b amazing x

Surrogates exist.

If only ,sigh

A long, long way off and so many other questions/challenges to deal without first

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Let's just agree they can have the right to give birth.

By *arkandlovelyWoman  over a year ago

South Derbyshire

Let's work on curing female infertility before we start letting perfectly fertile men select alternate reproductive systems as though they're choosing extras for a new car

"Let's just agree they can have the right to give birth."

Lol “Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?”

Is this for those with or without the meat n two veg just thinking i dont think willys stretch that wide

By *atalie..Woman  over a year ago

Bolton

I sometimes feel like the female species of the world are trying to be eradicated when I read some posts in the forum's

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"Let's work on curing female infertility before we start letting perfectly fertile men select alternate reproductive systems as though they're choosing extras for a new car "

I’m stunned by this reply. Can you really not appreciate what an agonising time the vast majority of trans women (or men) had in the run up to the decision to change gender - and how incredibly difficult it must be after that point too?

I truly hope, for their sake, that none of your close family or friends feel the absolute compulsion to make this ‘choice’ - because it’s fairly obvious how much support they’ll get from you.

It’s 2022 - there really isn’t an excuse for this level of ignorance.

By *aliceWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Let's work on curing female infertility before we start letting perfectly fertile men select alternate reproductive systems as though they're choosing extras for a new car

I’m stunned by this reply. Can you really not appreciate what an agonising time the vast majority of trans women (or men) had in the run up to the decision to change gender - and how incredibly difficult it must be after that point too?

I truly hope, for their sake, that none of your close family or friends feel the absolute compulsion to make this ‘choice’ - because it’s fairly obvious how much support they’ll get from you.

It’s 2022 - there really isn’t an excuse for this level of ignorance. "

I delayed my transition for 20 years so I could ensure I could have children. There's a lot of discrimination in trans healthcare around fertility.

And this was a good example of the either/or fallacy, as if trans healthcare takes resources away from something else.

As for the eradication of the female species, that has strong 'if this gay thing carries on there'll be noone to reproduce " energy.

Diversity and inclusion aren't dirty words and the promotion of equal rights uplifts everyone.

By *RANDMRSJAECouple  over a year ago

chester

"Let's work on curing female infertility before we start letting perfectly fertile men select alternate reproductive systems as though they're choosing extras for a new car

I think it was just meant as a glib, throwaway comment, but I agree with the sentiment! I’d be incandescent with rage if a man was able to to do this when it’s incredibly difficult for a number of women !

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Good luck with that, it's fucking painful, before, during and after birth.

I think it was just meant as a glib, throwaway comment, but I agree with the sentiment! I’d be incandescent with rage if a man was able to to do this when it’s incredibly difficult for a number of women ! "

I agree with the sentiment completely! 100%!

Womens fertility care is underfunded and the systems and process are shocking and heartbreaking.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

xx

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Being honest now, I wouldn't mind a fully functioning penis, without the sperm.

I think it was just meant as a glib, throwaway comment, but I agree with the sentiment! I’d be incandescent with rage if a man was able to to do this when it’s incredibly difficult for a number of women ! "

Let me be really clear on this. For many trans women this is an aspirational thing, like “wouldn’t it be great if……”. Medical science ( and yes, ethics) has a long way to go before this is even being considered

My original comment stated there were lot of things needed before this was possible and yes, making fertility treatment accessible to all women is a big priority.

However, it’s not an excuse to start dragging out the usual derogatory tropes ref transwomen.

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

I think it was just meant as a glib, throwaway comment, but I agree with the sentiment! I’d be incandescent with rage if a man was able to to do this when it’s incredibly difficult for a number of women !

"

The sentiment behind the comment is extremely important. And should not be simply dismissed as being unfair to trans women.

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

Up the ladies!

The sentiment behind the comment is extremely important. And should not be simply dismissed as being unfair to trans women. "

I think the future will be a fascinating place and it will be great when families are able to plan which of them will carry, birth and look after the child, instead of the current expectations placed mainly on women... So many of my friends had to give up promising careers

By *hubby CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Essex

Ain’t this already happened ? A lady transitioned into a man and gave birth, was in all the newspapers

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Arnold Schwarzenegger managed it years ago!

evesham

"Ain’t this already happened ? A lady transitioned into a man and gave birth, was in all the newspapers "

No because that was a transman not a trans woman

Fareham

"I think the future will be a fascinating place and it will be great when families are able to plan which of them will carry, birth and look after the child, instead of the current expectations placed mainly on women... So many of my friends had to give up promising careers "

Had to? Kids are not a forced situation.

By *hubby CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Essex

"Ain’t this already happened ? A lady transitioned into a man and gave birth, was in all the newspapers

No because that was a transman not a trans woman "

Ahhh yeah gotcha….

evesham

"I think the future will be a fascinating place and it will be great when families are able to plan which of them will carry, birth and look after the child, instead of the current expectations placed mainly on women... So many of my friends had to give up promising careers

Had to? Kids are not a forced situation."

Yes. Let's all stop having kids and see what happens. Fact is for there to be new generations the women make sacrifices of their body and often their careers for that to happen. Men's lives often change little. They aren't the ones called to collect sick children from school, they still go out with the lads etc as she stays at home. Anytime they look after their kids they're praised for babysitting so the mum can go out.

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"I think the future will be a fascinating place and it will be great when families are able to plan which of them will carry, birth and look after the child, instead of the current expectations placed mainly on women... So many of my friends had to give up promising careers

Yes. Let's all stop having kids and see what happens. Fact is for there to be new generations the women make sacrifices of their body and often their careers for that to happen. Men's lives often change little. They aren't the ones called to collect sick children from school, they still go out with the lads etc as she stays at home. Anytime they look after their kids they're praised for babysitting so the mum can go out. "

You just described my previous life

J x

"Let's work on curing female infertility before we start letting perfectly fertile men select alternate reproductive systems as though they're choosing extras for a new car "

Had to? Kids are not a forced situation."

Actually for a lot of people, family pressure and societal pressure usually means they are... But you are perhaps deliberately over reading my comment to try to be contentious .... Whatever, only the woman can currently conceive /give birth...regardless of the due hundreds of scenarios /reasons surrounding the decision /knowledge.. I'm not sure what your point is...

Yes. Let's all stop having kids and see what happens. Fact is for there to be new generations the women make sacrifices of their body and often their careers for that to happen. Men's lives often change little. They aren't the ones called to collect sick children from school, they still go out with the lads etc as she stays at home. Anytime they look after their kids they're praised for babysitting so the mum can go out. "

Fareham

Actually for a lot of people, family pressure and societal pressure usually means they are... But you are perhaps deliberately over reading my comment to try to be contentious .... Whatever, only the woman can currently conceive /give birth...regardless of the due hundreds of scenarios /reasons surrounding the decision /knowledge.. I'm not sure what your point is... "

You used the word forced. Most professionals chose to have children thinking the matter through first.

You post you get replies is how it works.

Actually for a lot of people, family pressure and societal pressure usually means they are... But you are perhaps deliberately over reading my comment to try to be contentious .... Whatever, only the woman can currently conceive /give birth...regardless of the due hundreds of scenarios /reasons surrounding the decision /knowledge.. I'm not sure what your point is...

You used the word forced. Most professionals chose to have children thinking the matter through first.

You post you get replies is how it works."

Regardless of professional couple or not lol, its still the woman who has to conceive /carry...?!

I feel you are detracting from the OP somewhat

Prestonish

The sentiment behind the comment is extremely important. And should not be simply dismissed as being unfair to trans women. "

‘Let’s work on curing female infertility first’ would have been a reasonable comment. ‘Before we start letting perfectly fertile men select alternate reproductive systems as though they’re choosing extras for a new car’ was, in my opinion, a totally unacceptable and derogatory comment. It was that part of the comment that I took extreme exception to. It’s not about trans rights - it’s about being an empathetic and compassionate human being.

I must be doing this Dad thing all wrong then lol. I do as much as K in terms our toddler. In fact I'm the one who does the nursery / care runs before /after work, all the nappy changes and I'm the one who dressing him. Along with all the hobbies such as as swimming lessons. I'm also a big kid so I must definitely do all the make-believe and playtme with his toys. K gets to go out and see her friends whilst I stay home whenever she wants.

#notalldads

J

Prestonish

Yes. Let's all stop having kids and see what happens. Fact is for there to be new generations the women make sacrifices of their body and often their careers for that to happen. Men's lives often change little. They aren't the ones called to collect sick children from school, they still go out with the lads etc as she stays at home. Anytime they look after their kids they're praised for babysitting so the mum can go out.

"

Absolutely - when a man claims he’s ‘babysitting’ for his own children it frankly boils my piss - and that’s not a phrase I use often!

evesham

I must be doing this Dad thing all wrong then lol. I do as much as K in terms our toddler. In fact I'm the one who does the nursery / care runs before /after work, all the nappy changes and I'm the one who dressing him. Along with all the hobbies such as as swimming lessons. I'm also a big kid so I must definitely do all the make-believe and playtme with his toys. K gets to go out and see her friends whilst I stay home whenever she wants.

#notalldads

J"

That's why I said often, not always

evesham

No they didn't. You used the word forced.

Liverpool

The sentiment behind the comment is extremely important. And should not be simply dismissed as being unfair to trans women.

‘Let’s work on curing female infertility first’ would have been a reasonable comment. ‘Before we start letting perfectly fertile men select alternate reproductive systems as though they’re choosing extras for a new car’ was, in my opinion, a totally unacceptable and derogatory comment. It was that part of the comment that I took extreme exception to. It’s not about trans rights - it’s about being an empathetic and compassionate human being. "

yes I agree, the later part was not really needed or their than to instigate insult though I can't comment on exactly what the poster mean by their comment as a whole.

However that specific part of the statement can just as easily be viewed as simple logic.

No amount of hormone treatments or surgeries (with current medical knowledge) will change the reproductive system of a person born as a man - to then go in to that level of research to make it happen, you are essentially putting medical research resources in to changing the male reproductive system to allow child birth, essentially creating a reproductive system instead of those same resources put in to fixing genetic issues with the born as female reproductive system. Some of which can be fatal to both the parent and the baby.

For me it's not about denying trans women the right or option, nor is it dismissing their desire as women to carry/birth a child. It's about research and resources put in to fixing fertility issues and changing things than can be and are fatal to both parent and child.

Sometimes science and research just has to look past compassion and feelings and be nothing but blunt, cold, and stoic.

By *jorkishMan  over a year ago

Seaforth

Very well said

Seaforth

I delayed my transition for 20 years so I could ensure I could have children. There's a lot of discrimination in trans healthcare around fertility.

And this was a good example of the either/or fallacy, as if trans healthcare takes resources away from something else.

As for the eradication of the female species, that has strong 'if this gay thing carries on there'll be noone to reproduce " energy.

Diversity and inclusion aren't dirty words and the promotion of equal rights uplifts everyone."

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I can’t accept this. Absolutely not the case in my life. He did/does just as much as me. Always has and I truly believe always will.

Seaforth

I can’t accept this. Absolutely not the case in my life. He did/does just as much as me. Always has and I truly believe always will. "

evesham

I can’t accept this. Absolutely not the case in my life. He did/does just as much as me. Always has and I truly believe always will. "

Just because it didn't happen to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Paradise, Herts

I can’t accept this. Absolutely not the case in my life. He did/does just as much as me. Always has and I truly believe always will.

Just because it didn't happen to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen. "

Never said it didn’t. I can’t accept it. I’m sure some can.

Liverpool

Just because it didn't happen to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen. "

But you worded it as absolutes.

"they aren't the ones" but some are. So men's lives do change, quite a bit for some. There are plenty of single fathers out there doing the role of both mother and father. Might not be as many as single mothers. Men certainly do all of these things you listed, just not all men, just as not all women do these things.

How unexpected that this joke thread has still managed to get people wound up.

Shortly followed by men giving birth surely; the medical tech ology required to achieve both must be fairly similar?

Will it be available on the nhs I wonder - assuming the nhs stille cost by then. If not expect it to cost a few 100k.

evesham

Just because it didn't happen to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

But you worded it as absolutes.

"they aren't the ones" but some are. So men's lives do change, quite a bit for some. There are plenty of single fathers out there doing the role of both mother and father. Might not be as many as single mothers. Men certainly do all of these things you listed, just not all men, just as not all women do these things."

Nope. You missed the bit where I said often....

"I think the future will be a fascinating place and it will be great when families are able to plan which of them will carry, birth and look after the child, instead of the current expectations placed mainly on women... So many of my friends had to give up promising careers "

Are we basically advocating cloning? Or assembly line gestation?

Are we basically advocating cloning? Or assembly line gestation? "

You mean if not enough people choose to reproduce?? Would cloning still require a birth?

That’s the key difference - “Professionals” - usually they can afford the childcare, nanny, or boarding school. So the career limitations are negligible beyond the (relatively short break pre and post birth)

For the majority is simply does not pay to work and have someone else look after. So unless they are fortunate to have an extended family close by who can help, then careers are impacted.

BUT: would the state/taxpayer be expected to pay the medical cost of enabling the “father” to carry and give birth? So taxpayers have to fund Mr Daddy carrying the baby so that Miss/Mrs Mummy can carry on with a career that is not financially viable so as to enable mitigation of childcare costs on said career?

Not saying the NHS should never pay. But I’d guess this would be hugely expensive treatment.

Paradise, Herts

"How unexpected that this joke thread has still managed to get people wound up. "

Ah a joke thread thank goodness for that! I hadn’t read the whole thread. I have just read it and thought I’d landed on another planet for a minute reading these comments.

Great joke op. Splitting my sides here

"How unexpected that this joke thread has still managed to get people wound up. "

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Will it be near enough in the future that Tom can do a thread about it I wonder "

Wouldn't need to be real for him to tell us it's here

Grantham

I see these situations as filter threads

"How unexpected that this joke thread has still managed to get people wound up.

I see these situations as filter threads "

They do have their uses don’t they

"Will it be near enough in the future that Tom can do a thread about it I wonder

Wouldn't need to be real for him to tell us it's here "

Ah a joke thread thank goodness for that! I hadn’t read the whole thread. I have just read it and thought I’d landed on another planet for a minute reading these comments.

Great joke op. Splitting my sides here "

Is not the entire forum one big joke?

Grantham

I see these situations as filter threads

They do have their uses don’t they "

Very much so

Grantham

"Is not the entire forum one big joke? "

Shhhh, only a few of us know that

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Let's not shame those who want to be trad wives and give birth, look after the children and cook a hot meal for their husbands..

Each to there own but Tom would rather marry a trad wife than a resentful mother who would leave their kids .

When mother's get themselves pregnant and have kids then it should be for life.. no opting out

"Let's not shame those who want to be trad wives and give birth, look after the children and cook a hot meal for their husbands..

Each to there own but Tom would rather marry a trad wife than a resentful mother who would leave their kids .

When mother's get themselves pregnant and have kids then it should be for life.. no opting out"

Extraordinary that women can get themselves pregnant. As though the man had nothing whatsoever to do with it.

Chelmsford

I will admit that some girls get themselves pregnant accidentally ..

"I will admit that some girls get themselves pregnant accidentally ..

"

"Will it be near enough in the future that Tom can do a thread about it I wonder "

Would of expected better from you tbh... As long as no rules are broken then what harm does it do?

Chelmsford

"Will it be near enough in the future that Tom can do a thread about it I wonder

Would of expected better from you tbh... As long as no rules are broken then what harm does it do?

"

I tnink he means that Tom is a visionary..

I tnink he means that Tom is a visionary.."

Maybe, but people (you) don't deserve to be mocked just because of your threads or views

"

I only wondered if it will happen during our time on fab- Tom brings us new threads nearly everyday. It was only a joke. I knew the thread wasn’t serious.

Maybe, but people (you) don't deserve to be mocked just because of your threads or views"

I rarely comment on his threads. If ever. I don’t even know his views.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"I will admit that some girls get themselves pregnant accidentally ..

"

The immaculate conception??

Chelmsford

Maybe, but people (you) don't deserve to be mocked just because of your threads or views"

Well Tom does not fret but today he has been told he should be eaten by humans like cannibals and all sorts of strange things...

He does not make the news, he only reports it but that seems to come at a cost...

Tom can afford that cost...he has a job to do.. Tom is not for turning...

Chelmsford

I only wondered if it will happen during our time on fab- Tom brings us new threads nearly everyday. It was only a joke. I knew the thread wasn’t serious. "

Actually.. every one of Toms threads are serious..he does not make stuff up...

I only wondered if it will happen during our time on fab- Tom brings us new threads nearly everyday. It was only a joke. I knew the thread wasn’t serious.

Actually.. every one of Toms threads are serious..he does not make stuff up..."

I knew *this* thread wasn’t serious.

Maybe, but people (you) don't deserve to be mocked just because of your threads or views

I rarely comment on his threads. If ever. I don’t even know his views. "

Then less reason to make a joke of him then really

Well Tom does not fret but today he has been told he should be eaten by humans like cannibals and all sorts of strange things...

He does not make the news, he only reports it but that seems to come at a cost...

Tom can afford that cost...he has a job to do.. Tom is not for turning..."

Good for you Tom! And don't stop doing what you do

Fareham

Disgusting

Chelmsford

Actually.. every one of Toms threads are serious..he does not make stuff up...

I knew *this* thread wasn’t serious. "

Tom did not start this thread

Then less reason to make a joke of him then really"

The joke is not *about* him. As I explained.

Chelmsford

"Disgusting "

Disgusting ?

Chelmsford

Good for you Tom! And don't stop doing what you do"

What do I do ?

Good for you Tom! And don't stop doing what you do

What do I do ?"

Your threads Tom

Tom can afford that cost...he has a job to do.. Tom is not for turning..."

Is that you, Carlos??

I said it was a joke thread earlier. Because the OP wasn't actually starting a thread on this topic. Nothing to do with Tom!

Chelmsford

For the record ..

Tom did not start this thread..

What has actually happened just now?

Chelmsford

Not sure but Tom is out of this thread...

"For the record ..

Tom did not start this thread.."

No I just didn't understand why you were mocked that was all

Chelmsford

"For the record ..

"

Thank you x

Chelmsford

Anyone can have a bad day at the office.

Forgive and forget.

Liverpool

I rarely comment on his threads. If ever. I don’t even know his views. "

Careful! His OH might slap you

"For the record ..

"

No but I really don’t know why you’re doing this…

Careful! His OH might slap you"

Someone has come along and slapped me already I don’t know what’s gone on!

Chelmsford

Maybe this ?

Maybe this ?"

See thread title. And OP saying maybe in the future.

I asked will it be near enough in the future that you- who even said you report the news- can do a thread about it.

Lol it’s not that deep honestly

Maybe this ?

I asked will it be near enough in the future that you- who even said you report the news- can do a thread about it.

Lol it’s not that deep honestly"

The funniest thing is that the thread isn’t even serious. The answer to the question I posed is obviously no because it isn’t going to happen, Tom. Not because of anything to do with your threads.

Chelmsford

Maybe this ?

Lol it’s not that deep honestly

The funniest thing is that the thread isn’t even serious. The answer to the question I posed is obviously no because it isn’t going to happen, Tom. Not because of anything to do with your threads. "

Let Mace be the judge

I have to agree!

Don't see how this could be physically possible. There would be no reproductive organs in the trans woman's body even after the operation x

I have to agree!"

Just curious, which part did agree with? The part that no one was debating or the thinly veiled insults to transwomen ?

"Don't see how this could be physically possible. There would be no reproductive organs in the trans woman's body even after the operation x"

It’s not possible at the moment and likely won’t be for a very long time, if it ever will be.

"Don't see how this could be physically possible. There would be no reproductive organs in the trans woman's body even after the operation x

It’s not possible at the moment and likely won’t be for a very long time, if it ever will be. "

I don't think it ever will be

"Don't see how this could be physically possible. There would be no reproductive organs in the trans woman's body even after the operation x

It’s not possible at the moment and likely won’t be for a very long time, if it ever will be. "

Nope, I think they have to sort out funding for/and getting maternity services right before they start adding more pressure

"For the record ..

No but I really don’t know why you’re doing this… "

Watch the news. All may be revealed.

It’s not possible at the moment and likely won’t be for a very long time, if it ever will be.

Nope, I think they have to sort out funding for/and getting maternity services right before they start adding more pressure "

Again, for people joining late. No one is debating that, no one is saying one is more important than the other, it’s not a competition, it’s a purely hypothetical argument anyway, it’s not an attack on anyone’s rights

"Don't see how this could be physically possible. There would be no reproductive organs in the trans woman's body even after the operation x"

They’d use the same technology that made Boba Fett.

By *rafficvanMan  over a year ago

Middletown

Would never happen...

Nope, I think they have to sort out funding for/and getting maternity services right before they start adding more pressure

Again, for people joining late. No one is debating that, no one is saying one is more important than the other, it’s not a competition, it’s a purely hypothetical argument anyway, it’s not an attack on anyone’s rights "

I never said anything about attacking anyone's rights, but just pointing out that maternity services are severely underfunded and understaffed as it is without added pressure, too many babies and Mothers have died or suffered life changing injuries because of a lack of resources.

6 million years of evolution probably says all that is required to say on the subject.

"6 million years of evolution probably says all that is required to say on the subject. "

And what might that be?

"6 million years of evolution probably says all that is required to say on the subject.

And what might that be? "

That after 6 million years I don't think 2022 or the next blink of 100 years will be the turning point.

"6 million years of evolution probably says all that is required to say on the subject.

And what might that be?

That after 6 million years I don't think 2022 or the next blink of 100 years will be the turning point. "

Fair enough, I’d agree that I don’t think it’s likely any time in our lifetimes, although I’m not sure I agree with the reasoning of the argument (scientific development hasn’t been occurring at a linear rate across that 6million years for example).

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

And what might that be?

That after 6 million years I don't think 2022 or the next blink of 100 years will be the turning point. "

If it were possible at any time in evolutionary history, it's now.

And what might that be?

That after 6 million years I don't think 2022 or the next blink of 100 years will be the turning point.

Fair enough, I’d agree that I don’t think it’s likely any time in our lifetimes, although I’m not sure I agree with the reasoning of the argument (scientific development hasn’t been occurring at a linear rate across that 6million years for example)."

One is “natural” the other “man made” so the 6m year timeframe irrelevant. I dare say if the world threw covid volumes of money at the research the technology would appear in a quite short timeframe.

But other than for gimmick value - is there really sufficient need /demand to warrant the investment?

And what might that be?

Fair enough, I’d agree that I don’t think it’s likely any time in our lifetimes, although I’m not sure I agree with the reasoning of the argument (scientific development hasn’t been occurring at a linear rate across that 6million years for example).

One is “natural” the other “man made” so the 6m year timeframe irrelevant. I dare say if the world threw covid volumes of money at the research the technology would appear in a quite short timeframe.

But other than for gimmick value - is there really sufficient need /demand to warrant the investment? "

This is the most relevant comment in the thread. There’s so many other imminent problems for everyone in the world to deal with first that this is a complete hypothetical question right now IMHO

And what might that be?

But other than for gimmick value - is there really sufficient need /demand to warrant the investment? "

If that was true I don't think there would be any woman unable to conceive yet there are many.

By *aliceWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

It's also more broadly one of the most controversial talking points when it comes to the future of human evolution; transhumanistic approaches to our future where we will leap well beyond the basic interventions we currently make and look to technology to extend lifespans, reduce the necessity to sleep, augment memory and cognitive ability through implants.

It sounds like something out of sci-fi and then you look at the research that's already being done and the early implentations (bionic limbs etc) that suggest that direction of travel and it's pretty scary stuff.

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

There have been few cases of uterine transplantation , firs ever recorded if i'm not in mistake was Lili Elb portrayed in The Danish Girl . However since the first contemporary partial success in 2000 in Saudi Arabia,11 cases have been carried out since 2014 birth of the first baby, from a transplanted womb in Sweden. London Transgender Clinic's Dr Christopher Inglefield and many other recognised clinics they have

said the transplant into a trans female is essentially identical to that of a cis woman. However it still in the early stages but many clinics they do support this thesis that it is possible trans woman's having uterine transplantation same as cis woman

who have uterine the

Selby

There have been few cases of uterine transplantation , first ever recorded if i'm not in mistake was Lili Elb portrayed in The Danish Girl . However since the first contemporary partial success in 2000 in Saudi Arabia,11 cases have been carried out since 2014 birth of the first baby, from a transplanted womb in Sweden. London Transgender Clinic's Dr Christopher Inglefield and many other recognised clinics they have

said the transplant into a trans female is essentially identical to that of a cis woman. However it still in the early stages but many clinics they do support this thesis that it is possible trans woman's having uterine transplantation same as cis woman

who have uterine transplantation

"

And what might that be?

But other than for gimmick value - is there really sufficient need /demand to warrant the investment?

If that was true I don't think there would be any woman unable to conceive yet there are many. "

Which part do you not think is correct (true)?

Chelmsford

And what might that be?

If it were possible at any time in evolutionary history, it's now. "

I don't understand why evolution florishes in some parts of the world and stagnates in others ..

take the northerner for example.. no progress in 2000 years..

And what might that be?

I don't understand why evolution florishes in some parts of the world and stagnates in others ..

take the northerner for example.. no progress in 2000 years.. "

Well, you live north of me, so I see what you mean

Chelmsford

And what might that be?

Well, you live north of me, so I see what you mean"

The true north I mean...

By *il sub princessWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

Well if so I do hope they get to push the lil shit out naturally. Then maybe the argument a 'kick in the balls is more painful' will end

And what might that be?

Well, you live north of me, so I see what you mean

The true north I mean...

"

Yes.

North of the M4

And what might that be?

If that was true I don't think there would be any woman unable to conceive yet there are many.

Which part do you not think is correct (true)? "

The part about throwing money at it.

And what might that be?

Which part do you not think is correct (true)?

The part about throwing money at it. "

So the basis that not all female infertility issue have yet been resolved, you think that throwing billions in R&D and committing 10s of Billions in guaranteed orders with government back for the research not yield any kind of result? Curious.

Has not the research already made in the field of infertility not enabled many who would mever have conceived?

How much did it cost to get to space and the moon? You don’t think that with sufficient funding and focus it would not be possible in say a decade or two?

[Removed by poster at 04/04/22 01:10:07]

By *tagandvixen200Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Transwomen will never be able to give birth

And what about breastfeeding?

By *hancer666Man  over a year ago

Redbourn

they have the uptight,over the top, exaggerated, low patience, lack of humour, slightly unhinged, underappreciated complex thats exhibited in most new mums so.....halfway there

"they have the uptight,over the top, exaggerated, low patience, lack of humour, slightly unhinged, underappreciated complex thats exhibited in most new mums so.....halfway there "

Wow! What an awful thing to say about both new mums and trans women. You haven’t got a clue mate.

This is such a touchy subject.. I did say on my thread that personally this is something I’ll forever morn because I realise that… it’s never gonna happen. (Thank fuck right??)

But some of the comments tho…..… like, am I still allowed to morn (like any other woman who can’t carry her own kids and will never know how it is) and fantasise for a minute or do I need permission for that too?

Just asking!

Redbourn

"they have the uptight,over the top, exaggerated, low patience, lack of humour, slightly unhinged, underappreciated complex thats exhibited in most new mums so.....halfway there

Wow! What an awful thing to say about both new mums and trans women. You haven’t got a clue mate. "

massively exaggerated take on one trans over the top response to someone making a comment and them going full rant about the tribulations and struggle of trans people....where it wasnt warranted and to finish it off with condescending remarks about their lack of empathy and compassion to people who struggle based on thin air. sarcastic, and i chuckled when i wrote it....most won't find it funny but thats ok. if you took it seriously then proved my point

Redbourn

"they have the uptight,over the top, exaggerated, low patience, lack of humour, slightly unhinged, underappreciated complex thats exhibited in most new mums so.....halfway there

Wow! What an awful thing to say about both new mums and trans women. You haven’t got a clue mate. "

how do you know i haven't got a clue? that would require more than just my comment surely, ill add lack of foresight and judgement

"This is such a touchy subject.. I did say on my thread that personally this is something I’ll forever morn because I realise that… it’s never gonna happen. (Thank fuck right??)

But some of the comments tho…..… like, am I still allowed to morn (like any other woman who can’t carry her own kids and will never know how it is) and fantasise for a minute or do I need permission for that too?

Just asking!"

What difference does it make what other people think. You do you.

"they have the uptight,over the top, exaggerated, low patience, lack of humour, slightly unhinged, underappreciated complex thats exhibited in most new mums so.....halfway there "

What a horrendous comment

I’m sorry I started this in the words of John Lennon all we need is Love x peace n love

Redbourn

What a horrendous comment "

thats one up on 'awful' presumably not read thread in sequence or my response to 'awful' lady or context irrelevant

What a terrible comment! What was the point?

thats one up on 'awful' presumably not read thread in sequence or my response to 'awful' lady or context irrelevant "

It's not irrelevant though because we shouldn't have to understand the context or meaning behind what you have written. If you are going to write something like that you have to understand not everybody is going to get it and it is exceptionally offensive.

Wow! What an awful thing to say about both new mums and trans women. You haven’t got a clue mate.

how do you know i haven't got a clue? that would require more than just my comment surely, ill add lack of foresight and judgement "

Are you a trans women or have you ever been a new mum? I’ll assume not.

In that case, you haven’t got a clue about the mental and physical toll that both endure.

Your comment is ridiculous and shows a great deal of ignorance and a true lack of compassion.

I’m going to leave it there. I don’t wish to converse further with people who write crap like that.

evesham

thats one up on 'awful' presumably not read thread in sequence or my response to 'awful' lady or context irrelevant "

Except you weren't responding to any comment or its not clear which one as you didn't quote anyone. It was just a random judgemental collection of inflammatory words designed to rile.

how do you know i haven't got a clue? that would require more than just my comment surely, ill add lack of foresight and judgement

In that case, you haven’t got a clue about the mental and physical toll that both endure.

Your comment is ridiculous and shows a great deal of ignorance and a true lack of compassion.

I’m going to leave it there. I don’t wish to converse further with people who write crap like that. "

x

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

Calm down lad have you ever tried to put a pepper pig dvd into a DVD player then sit back and have a drink while you browse the forums?

Being a mum ain’t a joke. Its not easy.

how do you know i haven't got a clue? that would require more than just my comment surely, ill add lack of foresight and judgement "

If you make a comment like that - don't turn it around to pretend you're being clever in some way that the rest of us couldn't spot.

Ahh, you’re on the wind up. Got it

Good job buddy

thats one up on 'awful' presumably not read thread in sequence or my response to 'awful' lady or context irrelevant

Good job buddy "

He's so clever

Redbourn

Except you weren't responding to any comment or its not clear which one as you didn't quote anyone. It was just a random judgemental collection of inflammatory words designed to rile. "

not clear thing you kinda got me there but surely most assumed it was the first trans comment that followed a non trans comment which took the tread on a completely different tangent and vibe. does everything need to be cross referenced! so we cant make irreverent ironic sarcastic posts to make a point (whether its clear and makes sense or not) that said i agree entirely with you, in stating the obvious that its a very random collection of stereotypical associated sexist words put together in a way very few human beings would actually think like that, and less would actually say it. intent to rile a bit yes but as a statement of what i actually think no.

Redbourn

Good job buddy "

giving me way to much backhanded credit,

Except you weren't responding to any comment or its not clear which one as you didn't quote anyone. It was just a random judgemental collection of inflammatory words designed to rile.

not clear thing you kinda got me there but surely most assumed it was the first trans comment that followed a non trans comment which took the tread on a completely different tangent and vibe. does everything need to be cross referenced! so we cant make irreverent ironic sarcastic posts to make a point (whether its clear and makes sense or not) that said i agree entirely with you, in stating the obvious that its a very random collection of stereotypical associated sexist words put together in a way very few human beings would actually think like that, and less would actually say it. intent to rile a bit yes but as a statement of what i actually think no. "

More incoherent ramblings, gotcha

not clear thing you kinda got me there but surely most assumed it was the first trans comment that followed a non trans comment which took the tread on a completely different tangent and vibe. does everything need to be cross referenced! so we cant make irreverent ironic sarcastic posts to make a point (whether its clear and makes sense or not) that said i agree entirely with you, in stating the obvious that its a very random collection of stereotypical associated sexist words put together in a way very few human beings would actually think like that, and less would actually say it. intent to rile a bit yes but as a statement of what i actually think no. "

Have read the thread top to toe and whilst it was hoped it was meant as tongue in cheek it was still not clear if it was a highly insensitive “joke” or some form of uninformed incel rant. It could be taken either way - basically it was not that funny and too much into to be a gag. At least that’s how this non trans father read it.

Talking eggs.

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

As if we need more childern in the world!!

There are hundreds of childern in the UK born into extreme poverty every day.

Let alone the all childern around the world who are malnourished and dying in war zones.

Trans, woman or men alike, Anybody bringing a child into the world now is a selfish self-centered act.

You should all be ashamed of yourself!!!

"As if we need more childern in the world!!

Let alone the all childern around the world who are malnourished and dying in war zones.

Trans, woman or men alike, Anybody bringing a child into the world now is a selfish self-centered act.

You should all be ashamed of yourself!!! "

Ashamed of myself for having kids? Jog on.

Unless you’re a very wealthy family I think Boris Johnson has got about 10 kids hasn’t he people like David Attenborough‘s family they’ve all got huge families

Finally!

Somebody with a sense of humour.

Selby

In the scientific field this is something that shows interest and many clinics arround the world ara taking seriously aproach to this matter since 2014. All is relatively new but trans woman's definitely will be taken in consideration for trials as many doctors they afirm is not that diferent uterine transplantation in a trans woman's that is on a cis woman and also cesarean method to give birth

Redbourn

If you make a comment like that - don't turn it around to pretend you're being clever in some way that the rest of us couldn't spot. "

i don't hold the position of being a clever so and so and suggesting i was instead of what i was actually doing which was simply explaining my comment, following a response to it. isnt that how threads work,

By *ixi n DogCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

Easy for me to say perhaps but maybe part of being a trans women is having yo accept the fact that they are in the same boat as the millions of non trans woman who can't conceive for various reasons? It ain't fair but it is what it is.

Liverpool

Its okay, I don't plan to have any kids, ever! So they can have my share. See, I'm not selfish at all!

"Easy for me to say perhaps but maybe part of being a trans women is having yo accept the fact that they are in the same boat as the millions of non trans woman who can't conceive for various reasons? It ain't fair but it is what it is. "

Trust me, we know! and some of us, grieve that just like the women who can’t conceive…

Why are we even having this discussion when this is purely science fiction shit and yet, people be mad to even think of it as a science fiction..

w

After reading the thread I’m very worried for cis women

First we came for your swimming records, then your beauty pageants and weight lifting medals

Now we are coming for your reproduction abilities

Won’t be long before we don’t need you at all. Phased out of society like an old car that couldn’t keep up with its MOT.

Selby

"Easy for me to say perhaps but maybe part of being a trans women is having yo accept the fact that they are in the same boat as the millions of non trans woman who can't conceive for various reasons? It ain't fair but it is what it is.

Trust me, we know! and some of us, grieve that just like the women who can’t conceive…

Why are we even having this discussion when this is purely science fiction shit and yet, people be mad to even think of it as a science fiction.."

I wouldn't say is science fiction, if you research you will find that this is something taking very serious by many clinics arround the world including London Transgender Clinic whey they say uterine transplantation in trans woman's is not that diferent that is in a cis woman. Of course cesarean would be the method used to give birth

"Easy for me to say perhaps but maybe part of being a trans women is having yo accept the fact that they are in the same boat as the millions of non trans woman who can't conceive for various reasons? It ain't fair but it is what it is.

Why are we even having this discussion when this is purely science fiction shit and yet, people be mad to even think of it as a science fiction..

I wouldn't say is science fiction, if you research you will find that this is something taking very serious by many clinics arround the world including London Transgender Clinic whey they say uterine transplantation in trans woman's is not that diferent that is in a cis woman. Of course cesarean would be the method used to give birth "

Where would the foetus gestate? Biological males don’t have a uterus.

"After reading the thread I’m very worried for cis women

First we came for your swimming records, then your beauty pageants and weight lifting medals

Won’t be long before we don’t need you at all. Phased out of society like an old car that couldn’t keep up with its MOT. "

No way this is serious

[Removed by poster at 04/04/22 09:23:50]

This thread just keeps getting more toxic. Reporting it.

w

"After reading the thread I’m very worried for cis women

Won’t be long before we don’t need you at all. Phased out of society like an old car that couldn’t keep up with its MOT.

No way this is serious "

Very serious. If you don’t want to delete cis women from society by using science to turn men into men version 2.0 then your clearly a terf/nerf/swerf

Selby

I wouldn't say is science fiction, if you research you will find that this is something taking very serious by many clinics arround the world including London Transgender Clinic whey they say uterine transplantation in trans woman's is not that diferent that is in a cis woman. Of course cesarean would be the method used to give birth

Where would the foetus gestate? Biological males don’t have a uterus."

In 2014 a woman without uterus had uterine transplantation and successful had a baby , this successful procedure was carried out by a Swedish clinic . Some clinics including the London Transgender Clinic they say that is not different uterine transplantation in trans woman's that is on cis woman. Everything is very new in this field but there's no doubt that trans womans are taking in consideration for trials for uterine transplantation

Redbourn

I’m going to leave it there. I don’t wish to converse further with people who write crap like that. "

didn't see that slam. deep cuts. i concede, those starting questions, answered for me, by you, all the evidence you needed to demonstrate that im clueless, also impossible but thats not important clearly, to know their mental and physical struggles. not trans or a new mum, cant comprehend, no compassion, ignorant...how you got all that about me from one sentence i put up is extremely intuitive and insightful, if you had that in you rather than something all to familiar to trans i imagine which is a person's ability to make pretty personal disparaging assumptions and wrongfully self righteous smug remarks about someone which is baseless, extremely ignorant and the kind of thing they may have had directed at them and not a person they would converse with further