FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Single guys messaging couples as single women

Single guys messaging couples as single women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *landEl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Kent

So we noticed a guy we told off for messaging us as a single woman had put up a status calling us out about it.

Not only had he started his message with 'hey beautiful' he then proceeded to cut and paste the rest of his message. Certainly not the first...we have had some truly comical cut and paste jobs.. But what are peoples thought? We're we harsh to tell him off and block him?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How were you able to tell?

Not asking for explicit message text just curious.

It’s a sex site.

People lie, then people wank.

I know I know, I’m just as shocked as you.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"How were you able to tell?

Not asking for explicit message text just curious."

I think you misunderstood (or I did!).

The single guy messaged the couple as if they were a single woman - not a case of a single guy pretending to be a single woman.

A

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Why did you waste time telling him off rather than just blocking ?

Kent

The single guy messaged the couple as if they were a single woman - not a case of a single guy pretending to be a single woman.

A

"

Exactly.. They spoke to us as if we were a single woman. Sorry for my bad wording lol

The it's a sex site just accept it in our optinion is rubbish.

No, not harsh at all. Read the profile, its not hard.

Kent

"Why did you waste time telling him off rather than just blocking ?"

Normally we put something like

'you'll get a better response if tou read a profile and tailor your message to the pwrson/couples needs'.

Just trying to be helpful.. But now and then it's so bad we tell them off first.

A

Exactly.. They spoke to us as if we were a single woman. Sorry for my bad wording lol

The it's a sex site just accept it in our optinion is rubbish. "

Oh right then thats just unacceptable then.

No you weren’t too harsh in whatever you said if he showed you no respect.

You can report someone for defaming you so would recommend you do that.

Kent

A

You can report someone for defaming you so would recommend you do that."

Thanks, we think our verifications speak louder than one narky status lol

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 02/04/22 11:38:55]

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

The it's a sex site just accept it in our optinion is rubbish. "

Thanks for confirming.

It's been the case with messages for as long as I remember (and I was first here as a single almost 15 yrs ago).

Use it as a filter. If someone can't address both parties in a couple in a message it gives a clear indication that they're only interested in one of you - generally the female although we've had similar messages from guys aimed at me over the years.

Like any message from someone you're not interested in for any reason at all - there's no obligation to reply and blocking isn't a negative action. When we were actively meeting we'd browse profiles to find potential playmates and block those that we knew we'd never be the slightest bit interested in without there ever having been any contact at all.

It cut them out of any future searches and also saved them the time and effort of attempting to message us in the future, leaving them more time to attempt contact with those that may be interested in them.

We're nice like that!

A

Kent

"[Removed by poster at 02/04/22 11:38:55]"

Think he meant about them putting up a status slating us for telling him off.

A

You can report someone for defaming you so would recommend you do that.

Thanks, we think our verifications speak louder than one narky status lol"

Agreed just saying of it really offended you the option is there is all.And yes they certainly do don’t change please.

Honestly suppose in your shoes I wouldn’t have the time to be bothered reckon you get a dozen of those every week unfortunately.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

You should have reported them if you are sure they were a male pretending to be a female

And report the status now as you are not allowed to name and shame

As to the it's a sex site & you have to accept it, I do agree it's just part of the crazy world of FAB, there are plenty on here that are only here for interaction with no intention of ever meeting and will do anything to get that chat started, if something makes you comfortable or you think something doesn't seem right, report, block and move on

Kent

A

Thanks for confirming.

It's been the case with messages for as long as I remember (and I was first here as a single almost 15 yrs ago).

Use it as a filter. If someone can't address both parties in a couple in a message it gives a clear indication that they're only interested in one of you - generally the female although we've had similar messages from guys aimed at me over the years.

Like any message from someone you're not interested in for any reason at all - there's no obligation to reply and blocking isn't a negative action. When we were actively meeting we'd browse profiles to find potential playmates and block those that we knew we'd never be the slightest bit interested in without there ever having been any contact at all.

It cut them out of any future searches and also saved them the time and effort of attempting to message us in the future, leaving them more time to attempt contact with those that may be interested in them.

We're nice like that!

A"

Thanks for the lovely response, we do block those who we feel we wouldn't have a connection with.. And sometimes just straight block people with a serious lack of imagination (hi, hey, how are you beautiful etc) but now and then the disrespect level warrants a shoot down. If we were to invite you into our bedroom you think it would happen with so little effort on your part or worse still you talk to us as a single woman.

We do sometimes try to give pointers to people.. But some are outright rude about her and or him so they get both cannons lol

"You should have reported them if you are sure they were a male pretending to be a female

As to the it's a sex site & you have to accept it, I do agree it's just part of the crazy world of FAB, there are plenty on here that are only here for interaction with no intention of ever meeting and will do anything to get that chat started, if something makes you comfortable or you think something doesn't seem right, report, block and move on"

Wasn’t a male pretending to be a female.

He was just speaking to the female of the couple that was their issue.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

Thanks for confirming.

We're nice like that!

A

Thanks for the lovely response, we do block those who we feel we wouldn't have a connection with.. And sometimes just straight block people with a serious lack of imagination (hi, hey, how are you beautiful etc) but now and then the disrespect level warrants a shoot down. If we were to invite you into our bedroom you think it would happen with so little effort on your part or worse still you talk to us as a single woman.

We do sometimes try to give pointers to people.. But some are outright rude about her and or him so they get both cannons lol"

No problem!

Never wrong in responding in that way to someone via a message (before blocking of course!).

Just be wary of the whole 'public naming & shaming' thing either in the forums or in a status - you don't want to end up the wrong side of the mods and/or admin as they're not keen on that sort of thing.

Any abuse just report it. It's never worth stooping to their level and retaliating.

A

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Not harsh

Report him for naming and shaming

By *ighty_tightyMan  over a year ago

Norfolk/Suffolk

So a guy posted a status saying how he had been told off for treating a couple as a women?

Clearly not the cleverest as the only people that will see his status are women and MF couples, whom he has just alienated even further.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

"You should have reported them if you are sure they were a male pretending to be a female

As to the it's a sex site & you have to accept it, I do agree it's just part of the crazy world of FAB, there are plenty on here that are only here for interaction with no intention of ever meeting and will do anything to get that chat started, if something makes you comfortable or you think something doesn't seem right, report, block and move on

"

Oh totally didn't read it that way

When I get messages like that on my couples profile I reply similarly, very flirty then sign off as my husband

The guy always goes mad and to be fair my husband would rather I didn't imply it was him responding but it always makes me laugh and keeps a smile on my face for a few hours

Kent

Oh totally didn't read it that way

When I get messages like that on my couples profile I reply similarly, very flirty then sign off as my husband

The guy always goes mad and to be fair my husband would rather I didn't imply it was him responding but it always makes me laugh and keeps a smile on my face for a few hours "

We are a bi couple so I do sometimes respond, signing off as the him.. And yes we have been met with abuse in response..

If these guys read profiles and simply told the girl/couple what they could bring to the table they would have way better luck!

What a guy pretending to be a woman , on fab , never heard of such a thing

We see it as a filter, we're looking for like minded and appreciate recognising from the first message that isn't the case.

Just ignore.

It can be frustrating, if you let it be.

» Add a new message to this topic