FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Saying the wrong thing?

Saying the wrong thing?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone want to confess saying the wrong thing at the wrong time?

mine

I worked for a guy who’s wife was due a 50th birthday and he has asked us all to chip in to buy her a present.

The office decided to get her some vouchers for a visit to a beauty therapist. I overheard a conversation on how much they had in the pot and said in my head ’ she’ll need a lot more than that’. They all looked at me with their jaws open. ‘Oh’ I said, ‘ did I just say that out loud!’

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *erverseintentionsMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

I was getting out the cells one night after being arrested for being d*unk and disorderly .. as they're releasing me they take me to the custody desk and proceed to hand me a letter telling me about my court date ....as I stuffed the letter in my pocket and could taste the freedom and the cigarette I was craving ..I muttered .."haha ..court.. as if I'm fucking going to court"....they then rearrested me and took me back to my cell and forcibly took me to court the following morning . Moral of the story is .. bite your fucking tongue

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

At the Newport social last year I introduced Ginge, who is the love of my life, to an old friend as 'my latest squeeze'

She mentions it occasionally ( most days)

I once said, "jeez, its quiet in here, who's died". Someone's mum had and I've never felt so bad in my life

Was at my dads wake after the crematorium.

People arriving at a knock at the door, my sister said “who’s that?”

And I said “well it’s not dad is it”.

By *risxbrisxMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"I was getting out the cells one night after being arrested for being d*unk and disorderly .. as they're releasing me they take me to the custody desk and proceed to hand me a letter telling me about my court date ....as I stuffed the letter in my pocket and could taste the freedom and the cigarette I was craving ..I muttered .."haha ..court.. as if I'm fucking going to court"....they then rearrested me and took me back to my cell and forcibly took me to court the following morning . Moral of the story is .. bite your fucking tongue "

Ooooo sooo edgey bro!

That's 'peak'

Words of a real G badman famalama ding dong hehehehe.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Was at my dads wake after the crematorium.

People arriving at a knock at the door, my sister said “who’s that?”

And I said “well it’s not dad is it”.

"

I'd of said something similar if it were my father's funeral. Gallows humour can be quite cathartic in these situations I find.

Liverpool

"I was getting out the cells one night after being arrested for being d*unk and disorderly .. as they're releasing me they take me to the custody desk and proceed to hand me a letter telling me about my court date ....as I stuffed the letter in my pocket and could taste the freedom and the cigarette I was craving ..I muttered .."haha ..court.. as if I'm fucking going to court"....they then rearrested me and took me back to my cell and forcibly took me to court the following morning . Moral of the story is .. bite your fucking tongue

Ooooo sooo edgey bro!

That's 'peak'

"

Would it be more edgy if I put 420 at then end of my name ?

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I once said, "jeez, its quiet in here, who's died". Someone's mum had and I've never felt so bad in my life "

Ouch, I've seen that exact scenario before. The person was mortified.

By *hoirCouple  over a year ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

I do it all the time because I can be something of a gobshite when I feel wronged. I'm normally quiet and reserved...

C

Liverpool

"I was getting out the cells one night after being arrested for being d*unk and disorderly .. as they're releasing me they take me to the custody desk and proceed to hand me a letter telling me about my court date ....as I stuffed the letter in my pocket and could taste the freedom and the cigarette I was craving ..I muttered .."haha ..court.. as if I'm fucking going to court"....they then rearrested me and took me back to my cell and forcibly took me to court the following morning . Moral of the story is .. bite your fucking tongue

Ooooo sooo edgey bro!

That's 'peak'

"

Nah, this is scouseland. More like:

You're hard kidda!

That's boss!

Words of a real lemo dealing ket wig!

Bristol

Ooooo sooo edgey bro!

That's 'peak'

You're hard kidda!

That's boss!

Words of a real lemo dealing ket wig! "

Quality Hahaha

Liverpool

Ooooo sooo edgey bro!

That's 'peak'

You're hard kidda!

That's boss!

Words of a real lemo dealing ket wig! "

I see you know the lingo .. you probably know the merchandise well too

Bristol

Ooooo sooo edgey bro!

That's 'peak'

Would it be more edgy if I put 420 at then end of my name ? "

You already fell off the edge lad hehehe

"At the Newport social last year I introduced Ginge, who is the love of my life, to an old friend as 'my latest squeeze'

She mentions it occasionally ( most days) "

Yes and I've got myself a t-shirt for the next social...

Ginge x

Ps saying I'm the love of your life won't cancel it out!!

Liverpool

"At the Newport social last year I introduced Ginge, who is the love of my life, to an old friend as 'my latest squeeze'

She mentions it occasionally ( most days)

Yes and I've got myself a t-shirt for the next social...

Ginge x

Ps saying I'm the love of your life won't cancel it out!!"

Liverpool

Ooooo sooo edgey bro!

That's 'peak'

You're hard kidda!

That's boss!

I see you know the lingo .. you probably know the merchandise well too "

It's mostly pinched from statuses on my local updates

By *hoirCouple  over a year ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

Too many occasions to count...

P

Liverpool

Ooooo sooo edgey bro!

That's 'peak'

You're hard kidda!

That's boss!

It's mostly pinched from statuses on my local updates "

Hahaha are you Scouse ? Punching things is definitely a trait of ours .

Liverpool

Ooooo sooo edgey bro!

That's 'peak'

You're hard kidda!

That's boss!

Hahaha are you Scouse ? Punching things is definitely a trait of ours ."

Pinching *

I never say the wrong thing im a delight

Liverpool

Ooooo sooo edgey bro!

That's 'peak'

You're hard kidda!

That's boss!

Pinching * "

No but I've lived here 4 years and have grown some affection for them. Even if I am on my 15th set of wheels...

Liverpool

Ooooo sooo edgey bro!

That's 'peak'

You're hard kidda!

That's boss!

Pinching *

No but I've lived here 4 years and have grown some affection for them. Even if I am on my 15th set of wheels..."

Hahahaha only a non scouser would say lemo dealing ketwig .. but you're picking up the colloquial terms well. "Boss" is my go to term of endearment

By *erbert the pervertMan  over a year ago

party in your panties

Yes. Absolutely no filter

Liverpool

Ooooo sooo edgey bro!

That's 'peak'

You're hard kidda!

That's boss!

Pinching *

No but I've lived here 4 years and have grown some affection for them. Even if I am on my 15th set of wheels...

Hahahaha only a non scouser would say lemo dealing ketwig .. but you're picking up the colloquial terms well. "Boss" is my go to term of endearment "

It's almost essential around here. Even businesses are called Boss this and Sound that! Also avoids thinking the nice gentleman in the bar is offering me a refreshing glass of lemonade.

Ooooo sooo edgey bro!

That's 'peak'

You're hard kidda!

That's boss!

Pinching *

Hahahaha only a non scouser would say lemo dealing ketwig .. but you're picking up the colloquial terms well. "Boss" is my go to term of endearment

It's almost essential around here. Even businesses are called Boss this and Sound that! Also avoids thinking the nice gentleman in the bar is offering me a refreshing glass of lemonade. "

So everyone is just Paddy Pimblett?

Liverpool

Ooooo sooo edgey bro!

That's 'peak'

You're hard kidda!

That's boss!

Pinching *

It's almost essential around here. Even businesses are called Boss this and Sound that! Also avoids thinking the nice gentleman in the bar is offering me a refreshing glass of lemonade. "

Would madam like a lemo with her gin and lemo ?

Liverpool

Ooooo sooo edgey bro!

That's 'peak'

You're hard kidda!

That's boss!

Pinching *

It's almost essential around here. Even businesses are called Boss this and Sound that! Also avoids thinking the nice gentleman in the bar is offering me a refreshing glass of lemonade.

So everyone is just Paddy Pimblett?"

Maybe more that they think they are

Liverpool

Ooooo sooo edgey bro!

That's 'peak'

You're hard kidda!

That's boss!

Pinching *

So everyone is just Paddy Pimblett?"

Unfortunately some of us are balding ... But essentially yeah . Paddy is a good advert/example for the youth of Liverpool nowadays. Godbless him, he will lose soon and disappear into irrelevancy like Darren till .. but I'd rather be compared to paddy pimblett than Wayne Rooney

By *uffsandCropsCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

One Christmas time, a couple of Jehovas Witnesses came to my door.

Now, I'm a polite person and I listened to them for a while and took their leaflets.

They were two lovely elderly ladies and very polite and non pushy. Had a lovely talk.

As they were leaving, before I could stop the words leaving my mouth, out of pure habit, I wished them both a lovely Christmas

Many years ago I worked in a clothes shop. Asked a customer "need a hand there?"

I looked down to see that he had lost his arm at the elbow.

Liverpool

"Many years ago I worked in a clothes shop. Asked a customer "need a hand there?"

I looked down to see that he had lost his arm at the elbow."

Oh god you've just given me flashbacks . Working in a shop as a teenager I had a woman come up to me and ask me where the kekkles were. I didn't know what they were and she said something about a stove. I grabbed a colleague and asked him in front of her if we sold kekkles. He looked at me blankly and asked het what she was looking for. Turns out she had a lisp and and was looking for a kettle .

Ooooo sooo edgey bro!

That's 'peak'

You're hard kidda!

That's boss!

Pinching *

Maybe more that they think they are "

I like Paddy. At least he’s got a bit of character.

Liverpool

Ooooo sooo edgey bro!

That's 'peak'

You're hard kidda!

That's boss!

Pinching *

Maybe more that they think they are

I like Paddy. At least he’s got a bit of character."

I like him too.

Ooooo sooo edgey bro!

That's 'peak'

You're hard kidda!

That's boss!

Pinching *

Unfortunately some of us are balding ... But essentially yeah . Paddy is a good advert/example for the youth of Liverpool nowadays. Godbless him, he will lose soon and disappear into irrelevancy like Darren till .. but I'd rather be compared to paddy pimblett than Wayne Rooney "

I think they’ll do what they did with Conor. He’ll sell tickets so they’ll hype him up and then he’ll start to believe his own hype and then it’s down hill from there.

First time seeing friends and their new baby I saw that baby is lucky looks nothing like the dad, he bursts into tears, turns out it isn't his and was paranoid people would guess!

Every time I open my mouth

» Add a new message to this topic