FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > not paying!

not paying!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had a policy where I said I would never pay for sex... however in the last 3 weeks I have booked a hotel and gone to a club...both for sex lol and not a hooker in sight just fabulous ladies, not that hookers aren't fabulous, or ladies...OOOOh i'm digging a hole here

Damn you Fab for being such a bad influence on me!!!

But I'm loving it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I had a policy where I said I would never pay for sex... however in the last 3 weeks I have booked a hotel and gone to a club...both for sex lol and not a hooker in sight just fabulous ladies, not that hookers aren't fabulous, or ladies...OOOOh i'm digging a hole here

But I'm loving it

"

Swinging can be good for your bank balance then?

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Sex costs me a fecking fortune...diesel to get wherever I'm going, halves on hotel, club entry, taxis, etc...not to mention oodles of lingerie and toys that I treat myself to...mind you, I'm worth it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I had a policy where I said I would never pay for sex... however in the last 3 weeks I have booked a hotel and gone to a club...both for sex lol and not a hooker in sight just fabulous ladies, not that hookers aren't fabulous, or ladies...OOOOh i'm digging a hole here

But I'm loving it

"

Is going to a swingers club paying for sex?

I'd say no as there's no guarantee you will get sex, your paying for the facilities not sex, the sex is free by other paying customers

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Sex always costs. I also said I would never pay for sex and then I realised what I spending on extra showers, washing sheets, condoms, lingerie and clubs. I manage my libido on what my bank balance can cope with now.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

my pt job pays for my pleasures! YAY

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"Sex always costs. I also said I would never pay for sex and then I realised what I spending on extra showers, washing sheets, condoms, lingerie and clubs. I manage my libido on what my bank balance can cope with now."

you wash condoms

Quite honestly I couldn't get it up if I had to directly pay for it, while clockwatching. Love being lavish but not for 20 minutes while seeing a pimp's feet twitching under a curtain.

"Sex always costs. I also said I would never pay for sex and then I realised what I spending on extra showers, washing sheets, condoms, lingerie and clubs. I manage my libido on what my bank balance can cope with now.

you wash condoms "

Don't you?

"Quite honestly I couldn't get it up if I had to directly pay for it, while clockwatching. Love being lavish but not for 20 minutes while seeing a pimp's feet twitching under a curtain."

If you're going to watch the twitching pimp's feet you could just cut out the middle bit. Tell you what, I'll stand behind your curtains for £20. Bargain.

"Quite honestly I couldn't get it up if I had to directly pay for it, while clockwatching. Love being lavish but not for 20 minutes while seeing a pimp's feet twitching under a curtain.

If you're going to watch the twitching pimp's feet you could just cut out the middle bit. Tell you what, I'll stand behind your curtains for £20. Bargain."

Ok but can I have it in a tenner and 2 fivers please

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"Sex always costs. I also said I would never pay for sex and then I realised what I spending on extra showers, washing sheets, condoms, lingerie and clubs. I manage my libido on what my bank balance can cope with now."

You have extra showers...... I must admit if the meet is in the third week of the month I do have an extra shower, but usually showering once a month suffices...

"Sex always costs. I also said I would never pay for sex and then I realised what I spending on extra showers, washing sheets, condoms, lingerie and clubs. I manage my libido on what my bank balance can cope with now.

you wash condoms

Don't you? "

Doesn't everyone??? I usually get at least 6 uses out of each johnnie before they need darning then another 4 or 5 goes if I'm careful putting them on the guy

you wash condoms

Don't you?

Doesn't everyone??? I usually get at least 6 uses out of each johnnie before they need darning then another 4 or 5 goes if I'm careful putting them on the guy "

If you tear the wrappers neatly no one notices they have been used before.

you wash condoms

Don't you?

Doesn't everyone??? I usually get at least 6 uses out of each johnnie before they need darning then another 4 or 5 goes if I'm careful putting them on the guy

If you tear the wrappers neatly no one notices they have been used before."

Can be a bit of a struggle getting them back in the wrapper when they've been darned with 4-ply... most of my meets are only semi-conscious from the rohypnol anyway so they don't notice

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

you wash condoms

Don't you?

Can be a bit of a struggle getting them back in the wrapper when they've been darned with 4-ply... most of my meets are only semi-conscious from the rohypnol anyway so they don't notice "

Can I just check how you administer the Rohypnol? I dread to think but need to know...

you wash condoms

Don't you?

Can be a bit of a struggle getting them back in the wrapper when they've been darned with 4-ply... most of my meets are only semi-conscious from the rohypnol anyway so they don't notice

Can I just check how you administer the Rohypnol? I dread to think but need to know... "

I have specially treated panties for the knicker sniffers, otherwise it's my most successful chat up line "Does this hankie smell of chloroform???"

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

you wash condoms

Don't you?

Can I just check how you administer the Rohypnol? I dread to think but need to know...

I have specially treated panties for the knicker sniffers, otherwise it's my most successful chat up line "Does this hankie smell of chloroform???" "

I have read this out to the OH and we both fell about laughing and only just recovered. He did not think you could be this dangerous ... or could you?

you wash condoms

Don't you?

I have specially treated panties for the knicker sniffers, otherwise it's my most successful chat up line "Does this hankie smell of chloroform???"

I have read this out to the OH and we both fell about laughing and only just recovered. He did not think you could be this dangerous ... or could you?"

And that's just when I'm in charge...it gets so much worse when Daz takes over and Taz has been chemically castrated but still manages to work it's way through our cellar full of meets AND dispose of the bodies out on the fells

» Add a new message to this topic