FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What films do you find most scary?

What films do you find most scary?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

The deep psychological type with the twisted psychopath who appears ‘normal’.

The crazed weapon wheedling stab-stab-stab ‘um rampage.

The deformed freaks waiting for their next victims to take the wrong turn and become stranded.

The ghouls lurking in the shadows, menacing and tormenting the home of the unsuspecting… who never listen to the warnings!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't find the movies scary...however.

Although the film 'Jeepers Creepers' itself was not up to much...if I heard the music come on the radio and I was driving in the dark on a country road, I would shit myself! lol

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I dislike all of them.

Forum Mod

Ghost type films that make the hairs on your arms stand up or that make you jump out of your seat

Nothing else really scares me

daft films like nightmear on elm street and such like cult horrors i dont find scary at all because they are not possible to ever happen, stuff like hostle i find very disturbing because its based on a true story, i cant even watch them kind of films, its like saw too, stuff that you can imagine some sick b*****d doing in real life are they ones that freak me out

"daft films like nightmear on elm street and such like cult horrors i dont find scary at all because they are not possible to ever happen, stuff like hostle i find very disturbing because its based on a true story, i cant even watch them kind of films, its like saw too, stuff that you can imagine some sick b*****d doing in real life are they ones that freak me out "

oh now those kind I do like watching, they don't freak me out being a sick and twisted individual. I like to watch them to get ideas.

Forum Mod

"daft films like nightmear on elm street and such like cult horrors i dont find scary at all because they are not possible to ever happen, stuff like hostle i find very disturbing because its based on a true story, i cant even watch them kind of films, its like saw too, stuff that you can imagine some sick b*****d doing in real life are they ones that freak me out "

Have to say I did find hostel disturbing too

i tell you what i probably found the most disturbing thing ive seen in a film, you know that bit in reservoir dogs where the guys merrily singing away while he cutting that guy up tied to the chair

again its the fact that some people really can be so normal when doing someone so un normal like its just every day life that gets me every time

Hostel..saw...wolfcreek...The Exorcist..and the japanese versions of the Ring and The Grudge...poopey pants time...

now The Exorcist i didnt find scary at all because its like nightmear on elm street....could never really happen

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Dont normally watch them but the ones I find most scary are the ones where you dont actually see anything....but theres something out there...

Forum Mod

"Dont normally watch them but the ones I find most scary are the ones where you dont actually see anything....but theres something out there..."

They annoy the hell out of me.......I have to know exactly whats out there

"now The Exorcist i didnt find scary at all because its like nightmear on elm street....could never really happen "

ooooo...seriously heard that its based on a true story....but I blooming hope not...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By *nffCouple  over a year ago

derby

hate gory films, feel physically sick and cannot watch them which makes things difficult when hubby loves em.

"now The Exorcist i didnt find scary at all because its like nightmear on elm street....could never really happen

ooooo...seriously heard that its based on a true story....but I blooming hope not...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

i dont believe in ghosts/spirits and such like so i seriously doubt that every happened, the entity was supposed to be a true story too but i think she just got pissed up every night

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"now The Exorcist i didnt find scary at all because its like nightmear on elm street....could never really happen

ooooo...seriously heard that its based on a true story....but I blooming hope not...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont believe in ghosts/spirits and such like so i seriously doubt that every happened, the entity was supposed to be a true story too but i think she just got pissed up every night "

That made me chuckle.

I had a friend who everytime someone was telling their story of something spooky happening to them (when nothing actually happened at the end of it)... you know the sort of stories "my house was haunted" "someone would follow me but I never saw them I could just tell"... he'd lean over and through the side of his mouth say "piss head"

i dont believe in ghosts/spirits and such like so i seriously doubt that every happened, the entity was supposed to be a true story too but i think she just got pissed up every night "

oh now if getting d*unk every night made me wake up having sex with a faceless, nameless entity, I would seriously consider taking up drinking!

Hehe..yeesssss..The Entity...that scared the beejezus out of me as well..lol..guess i'm bit bit of a wimp...

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

we watch loads scary type films the saw films halloweens ect nothing really scared me she dont like seeing ppl saw there arn leg/arm off like lol but watching the new film 100 ft the bit where she lit a tab up in dark and her deed hubbys face she saw i jumped like fook

i absolutely love a good scary film...but isnt too often i can find one that freaks me......

the exorcism of emily rose...is an absolute cracker of a film...and based on a true story which makes it all the more scary!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Japanese horrors, like Audition, the ring, the grudge etc.......most have been remade by hollywood, but to me they lost the subtlety that made em scary, once holly wood got their hands on em ...

"Hehe..yeesssss..The Entity...that scared the beejezus out of me as well..lol..guess i'm bit bit of a wimp... "

ffs woman what are you like lol

The Entity still scares me

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Scary movies should be banned, at least the most graphic kind, there is no need to shower the audience in blood and gore when the mind can visualise it far better.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I dont watch scary or horror films as im a baby when it comes to things like that

» Add a new message to this topic