FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Exqueeeze me?

Exqueeeze me?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I always seem to find the odd people . this middle aged guy stopped me when I was walking down the streets and I thought he was gonna ask for some direction or whatever, but no.

He thought he should let me know that wearing a crop cardigan with the cleavage revealing shouldn’t be allowed . I didn’t listen to the rest and just walked off…. as I was like… what the fuck?!

For a few seconds tho it made me self concious and I I was like… trying to cover up. Which I was annoyed at myself that I had this reaction, cos I wasn’t topless.

Anyone else had similar comments about what they wear by strangers?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No, never.

Cheeky bastard.

"So I always seem to find the odd people . this middle aged guy stopped me when I was walking down the streets and I thought he was gonna ask for some direction or whatever, but no.

He thought he should let me know that wearing a crop cardigan with the cleavage revealing shouldn’t be allowed . I didn’t listen to the rest and just walked off…. as I was like… what the fuck?!

For a few seconds tho it made me self concious and I I was like… trying to cover up. Which I was annoyed at myself that I had this reaction, cos I wasn’t topless.

Anyone else had similar comments about what they wear by strangers? "

Mostly about my trousers as I am fond of red and pink ones but I don't give a crap.

I have a pair of really ripped jeans. I'm aware I'm mid 40s but I like them .

The amount of times older people feel it necessary to comment on them never fails to amaze me.

"I have a pair of really ripped jeans. I'm aware I'm mid 40s but I like them .

The amount of times older people feel it necessary to comment on them never fails to amaze me. "

Well they’re just bloody annoying!

By *irtydevil666Man  over a year ago

bristol

Young lady come back I haven't finished lecturing you.....

"No, never.

Cheeky bastard."

Honestly I was like… so freaking cheeky

By *ancer36Woman  over a year ago

Stirling

Cheeky bugger!

I’ve had similar…

I wore a v-neck dress whilst getting my eyebrows waxed once, whilst lying on the chair the woman waxing me said ‘do you really think that was an appropriate choice of dress, I can see your boobs’ to which I replied ‘your waxing my eyebrows not my tits, so do you really think it’s appropriate to mention them’?

Needless to say that was my first and only wax I had there.

X

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

I've been told a fair few times already that it's weird a bloke having his nails done.

Granted I'm in guy mode but fuck you and your narrow mindedness if you think it makes me anything other than a guy with good nails.

Had the same for my pierced ears too. Maybe no coincidence bit it's always men who have something to say....am I a threat to you somehow and you've found you like it hahhaaa

On the flip side I've had some great comments when they've seen my nails too and it's always from women

"Cheeky bugger!

I’ve had similar…

I wore a v-neck dress whilst getting my eyebrows waxed once, whilst lying on the chair the woman waxing me said ‘do you really think that was an appropriate choice of dress, I can see your boobs’ to which I replied ‘your waxing my eyebrows not my tits, so do you really think it’s appropriate to mention them’?

X"

Im fucking gobsmacked!!! Like what goes on in this people’s mind?

I can sort of understand a sort of internal thought but voicing out. Christ

Also now I wish, I paid too much to cover my boobies sorry

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

I would have told him to Fuck off but those wouldn't have been the only 2 words I would have used.

I get quite a few people, some I know and some I don't, making comments about me wearing pink. I usually tell them that I fit enough to carry it off.

By *dalisqueWoman  over a year ago

land of make believe

"Cheeky bugger!

I’ve had similar…

X"

This is outrageous, especially when she probably does Brazilians.

Your boobs are amazing she was lucky to be seeing them x

By *nSeeNMan  over a year ago

Z'ha'dum

"Cheeky bugger!

I’ve had similar…

X"

This makes me envious, if only I'd paided more attention at school maybe I could have been that eyebrow waxer on that very day

By *hellebelleWoman  over a year ago

ashford

Had a few snarky comments over the years… I had one just this morning… walking my dog over the fields in a vest too and shorts and two women also walking their dogs mentioned “how brave” I was wearing short shorts.. I mean.. so what imma size 20/22 with big thighs… my comment was all they while they made them my size I would wear them thanks.

The normal one what is said jest apparently is “look at you sitting there with your tits on the table”… my reply is normally don’t be jealous just because yours can’t.

"I would have told him to Fuck off but those wouldn't have been the only 2 words I would have used.

I get quite a few people, some I know and some I don't, making comments about me wearing pink. I usually tell them that I fit enough to carry it off. "

It was literally a guy off the street tho. Like I was just gobsmacked at the cheekiness

Also why was he looking at my boobs to begin with

What a twat!

I was stopped in The Magic Kingdom for wearing my shorts to short. The security guard ran over too me…Excuse me mam could you adjust your shorts. My son nearly died there and then!!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Not about what I was wearing but some old codger shouted out to me as I was walking in to budgens 'leave some for me won't you love'.

By *adyBugsWoman  over a year ago

cognito

"Cheeky bugger!

I’ve had similar…

X"

Most excellent reply! Good for you for calling out her unprofessional comments.

I have never understood the mentality of pass-remarkable people. And I’ve always kinda hated them a bit.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Hahaha I get it all the time. All my friends call me a weirdo magnet

By *adyBugsWoman  over a year ago

cognito

I might’ve had people do this but I’m often in my own little bubble so never notice what’s going on around me

This does my wick in.

It's similar to when ppl comment on other kids clothes and behaviours.

By *uperjackMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"I would have told him to Fuck off but those wouldn't have been the only 2 words I would have used.

I get quite a few people, some I know and some I don't, making comments about me wearing pink. I usually tell them that I fit enough to carry it off.

It was literally a guy off the street tho. Like I was just gobsmacked at the cheekiness

Also why was he looking at my boobs to begin with"

First - and most importantly - completely out of order. I mean ridiculous...... to the point of second hand embarrassment for him.

Secondly though, I look at boobs.

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

Also why was he looking at my boobs to begin with"

He was bang out of order, end of.

I couldn't possibly comment.

I mean it’s not your fault most fashion these days can pass at dress down time in a swingers club

What a twat that guy was

I sometimes get some comments from my clothes but I generally try and take it as compliment that’s I’ve stood out enough for them to say something.

Perhaps crop cardigans and cleavage, is a little known fasion faux pas. Like wearing brown shoes, with a black belt or something ?????

Sorry to hear it made you feel uncomfortable though, and I think this type of behaviour is really uncool and uncalled for. Hope it won’t stop you from wearing what you want, when you want.

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"Cheeky bugger!

I’ve had similar…

X"

Brb, just going for a career change -

Kinky dunking waxer

Yes when my belly pops out of my tshirt any child thats close will scream

Also i tend to get a bad builders bum i worry one day someones going to slide a pen down the crack

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

It's not usually because of my clothes. I'm often told I'm too young to be using a wheelchair and variations on that theme

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

When I was a young lad I was sat on the tube and this lady about 45 ish sat opposite staring at my crotch. I got so flustered

"It's not usually because of my clothes. I'm often told I'm too young to be using a wheelchair and variations on that theme "

Jesus some people really are shitty

Sorry for you OP I mean what is wrong with people(I mean men)

Don’t worry absolutely any way you dress or could dress would be unacceptable to him especially if he’s accosting you on the street

Never had anyone had any problem with the way I dress and I wear some weird stuff.But one women wears mens trouser for the amazing pocket space and the worlds gonna explode apparently

Had an old dear telling me I should wear looser fitting jeans as not everyone wants to see whatever banana I have in there

"Sorry for you OP I mean what is wrong with people(I mean men)

Don’t worry absolutely any way you dress or could dress would be unacceptable to him especially if he’s accosting you on the street

Never had anyone had any problem with the way I dress and I wear some weird stuff.But one women wears mens trouser for the amazing pocket space and the worlds gonna explode apparently"

Definitely found it so strange, also it’s not like my boobs were out

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Fuck 'em. I have a neighbour who lives a few minutes walk away who insists on telling me how cold it is, how I'm going to catch my death, telling me that when she was young she'd be out in a coat... like today. Even though I was wearing a dress, tights and cardigan. She clearly thinks that anything showing more than a centimetre of boobs will result in me freezing instantly.

I do smile and make light of it, reminding her my blubber has kept me warm for the past few years and will continue to do so. Inside I'm thinking "oh do fuck off".

By *yronMan  over a year ago

grangemouth

"I have never understood the mentality of pass-remarkable people. And I’ve always kinda hated them a bit."

To me, it's a form of cowardice: they'll feel brave in saying something as they're walking by, but don't have the guts to stop and talk to you.

I was in retail security, lots of people thought that they could pass comment/be abusive as they walked by me.

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

Merton

Well, he will have a lot of women to stop in summer.

"Well, he will have a lot of women to stop in summer. "

Exactly, I don’t think what I was wearing was inappropriate, yes it showed a bit of boob but cmon, who freaking cares

» Add a new message to this topic