FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > New Club In Grays Essex

New Club In Grays Essex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hiya guys just bought a house in Grays for by to let, thinking should I turn it into a swingers club instead? Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'd really encourage you to treat it like any other potential business investment, putting together a thoroughly researched business case for it. It's very hard work and may not be as profitable as you may think.

Another me-too venue will likely struggle more than 1 that caters to a real gap in the market, that's more than a place without a club.

Lical authorities don't have an obligation to provide a licence to operate and local residents can push fierce opposition.

If you have lots of swinging club and business management experise, especially starting up very successful new businesses in competitive marketplaces, then it may attract you for good reason.

How would yours be unique? How many years could you run, without turning much of a profit?

"I'd really encourage you to treat it like any other potential business investment, putting together a thoroughly researched business case for it. It's very hard work and may not be as profitable as you may think.

Another me-too venue will likely struggle more than 1 that caters to a real gap in the market, that's more than a place without a club.

Lical authorities don't have an obligation to provide a licence to operate and local residents can push fierce opposition.

If you have lots of swinging club and business management experise, especially starting up very successful new businesses in competitive marketplaces, then it may attract you for good reason.

How would yours be unique? How many years could you run, without turning much of a profit? "

Thanks for the information and reply really must think about it properly xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'd really encourage you to treat it like any other potential business investment, putting together a thoroughly researched business case for it. It's very hard work and may not be as profitable as you may think.

How would yours be unique? How many years could you run, without turning much of a profit? "

Yes it's definitely something that needs a lot of thinking about and you are absolutely right about local authorities and local residents.

Lots of swimming clubs are in industrial estate type areas, When I lived in Southampton somebody purchase to property with the intention of doing exactly the same as the OP however the local residents kicked up such a stink a licence wasn't granted.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hiya guys just bought a house in Grays for by to let, thinking should I turn it into a swingers club instead? Xx"

You will need a 'change of use' putting in place with the local authority

That can be costly - and unlikely to be granted

Thanks for the heads up xx

Thanks bud

» Add a new message to this topic