FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Eyelashes

Eyelashes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Girlies, do you wear false lashes? If so, do you have a fave brand?

Anyone has the semi permanent done ? (The ones that stay for weeks?) if so , yay or nay?

I have the Lola’s magnetic ones and magnetic is better than the gluey old school ones, I rarely wear them nowadays tho

I have recently bought a serum from Arishine that is supposed to stimulate length within 4-6 weeks and reviews are awesome with lots of women saying they really grew longer

So I’ll try that as I’d like a bit of fuller lashes and just wear mascara (as I do now, as I cba with falsies)

Anyway, let me know

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rystaldenisonWoman  over a year ago

salisbury

i have had a go with magnetic ones but the pen stuff always is so hard to remove

x

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

"i have had a go with magnetic ones but the pen stuff always is so hard to remove

x"

Agree! Left my eyes really sore

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

I’ve got the individual lashes and get them infilled every 3 weeks. I can’t do without them now, love them

"i have had a go with magnetic ones but the pen stuff always is so hard to remove

x"

I agree, It is quite lumpy for whatever reason

I found the best natural look tho to add more lashesx when using falsies is to cut half and use it only at the end part of the eyelid

"I’ve got the individual lashes and get them infilled every 3 weeks. I can’t do without them now, love them "

Ohhh, do you have any pics of results?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have semi permanent Russian lashes, have dove for years.

Couldn’t be without them and can’t be arsed with strip lashes. Mine are 15mm and I barely notice them. Get them involved every 3 weeks usually

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

I only really wear strip lashes when I'm performing, and usually huge ones so they can be seen when I'm on stage.

I keep meaning to try the magnetic ones as I've heard good things, but I know I'll do something stupid like my friend did at the weekend...she accidentally put the magnetic eyeliner on her lower lids and as well as upper, and then couldn't open her eyes

"I have semi permanent Russian lashes, have dove for years.

Couldn’t be without them and can’t be arsed with strip lashes. Mine are 15mm and I barely notice them. Get them involved every 3 weeks usually "

Can you ask them to do like just the ends ? As I generally prefer a more “natural” look rather than a full lash x

I’ll try this serum see if it makes any difference if not, I’ll consider that semi permanent technique

Thanks lovely

X

By *merald Eyes XWoman  over a year ago

Can you find me….

I keep trying falsies but can’t get on with them! Had Russian volume done a few times for holidays, but I use Benefit magnetic mascara which I love

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Mascara is the part of my makeup that I can do most without. My lashes are long, black, and curl pretty well naturally. Haven't used falsies since I quit dance more than twenty years ago

I’ve got naturally long dark lashes but could never get them to stay curled

2 weeks ago I had a lash lift and been super impressed with results, even my husband noticed

I have been using tattilashes recently which are the individuals you attach under the lashes. My go to are strip lashes with a glue from amazon

Lash queen here!

Okay, so I used to get lash extensions. However the upkeep was too much and they trashed my natural lashes.

These days I have an LVL (lash lift). Not as good as false lashes or extensions, but better than just mascara as you don’t need to curl them. And you get them dyed as part of the process.

If I have a big night out, I’ll ask my beauty place to pop on some falsies (strip lashes). They’re just found the corner, so it works really well. My favourite brand is Eldora, number H153. They’re more on the natural end of the spectrum and not too OTT. I’m too cack-handed to do it myself, so wouldn’t bother. I bought some magnetic lashes (Lola’s) and thought ‘fuck this’ and never used them!

I take high-end multivitamins each day, to help with growth. These include biotin. And I use a good quality lash serum … when I remember.

My natural lashes are very blonde and very straight. So they do require a bit of help!

Favourite mascara? That’s a whole new thread

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

I have naturally long eyelashes! just sayin'

"I have naturally long eyelashes! just sayin'"

Get outta here!

"I have semi permanent Russian lashes, have dove for years.

Couldn’t be without them and can’t be arsed with strip lashes. Mine are 15mm and I barely notice them. Get them involved every 3 weeks usually

Can you ask them to do like just the ends ? As I generally prefer a more “natural” look rather than a full lash x

I’ll try this serum see if it makes any difference if not, I’ll consider that semi permanent technique

Thanks lovely

X"

You can have them however you like. You can ask for them to be longer on the ends and shorter in the middle too x

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

My best friend has been wearing false ones for years. She's done so much damage that she has been advised not to even wear mascara. She's devastated, so please be careful!

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

I wear strip lashes daily, just change what type depending on what I'm doing if it's work or a night out etc

I wear ardell wispies most days or tatti lashes, and pinky goat or eyelash emporium for nights out if I want a bit more of a wow factor with them x

"I wear strip lashes daily, just change what type depending on what I'm doing if it's work or a night out etc

I wear ardell wispies most days or tatti lashes, and pinky goat or eyelash emporium for nights out if I want a bit more of a wow factor with them x"

I do wish I had a steadier hand! X

"Lash queen here!

Okay, so I used to get lash extensions. However the upkeep was too much and they trashed my natural lashes.

These days I have an LVL (lash lift). Not as good as false lashes or extensions, but better than just mascara as you don’t need to curl them. And you get them dyed as part of the process.

If I have a big night out, I’ll ask my beauty place to pop on some falsies (strip lashes). They’re just found the corner, so it works really well. My favourite brand is Eldora, number H153. They’re more on the natural end of the spectrum and not too OTT. I’m too cack-handed to do it myself, so wouldn’t bother. I bought some magnetic lashes (Lola’s) and thought ‘fuck this’ and never used them!

I take high-end multivitamins each day, to help with growth. These include biotin. And I use a good quality lash serum … when I remember.

My natural lashes are very blonde and very straight. So they do require a bit of help!

Favourite mascara? That’s a whole new thread "

Thanks for this! I’ll look into the lash lift!! My lashes are dark but they don’t stay curled as I wish!

Naughty fucking lashes not doing as told

What’s your fave mascara?

I have the Dior show silver one that I’m using atm x I tried some Rimmel and Chanel but Dior seems the one for me

I bought some once, sat in front of the mirror, got about an inch from my eye and thought hell no.

Just use good mascara instead!

"I wear strip lashes daily, just change what type depending on what I'm doing if it's work or a night out etc

I wear ardell wispies most days or tatti lashes, and pinky goat or eyelash emporium for nights out if I want a bit more of a wow factor with them x

I do wish I had a steadier hand! X"

Also did u notice any difference with the growth serum?

I do take biotin

By *ollybirdWoman  over a year ago

east Cork

The maybeline colossal curl or lash sensational sky high mascara are fab. I have sparse eyelashes and they work wonders on them.

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I can't be doing with false eyelashes.

Have used them a couple of times, but find them too fidly and not worth the effort.

I have naturally long lashes, so a good mascara does the job for me.

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

I love lashes I usually buy over the top drag Queen looking one’s all different colours and the bigger the better.

For every day use or when I’m being lazy I use divaderme lash extender mascara diva it’s 2 separate bottles and you put the mascara on first which acts like a glue then add the extender which is like a bottle of tiny black feathers and it gives the appearance of big full lashes.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

No, I don't use false lashes. I've never tried them.

By *mma29Couple  over a year ago

wirral

In terms of serums I'd recommend revitalash eyelash serum...consistently use it every day and you'll see a difference

By *oolkoupleCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

I like the Eylure lashes the best, but I generally just grab whatever brand TK Maxx has at the time.

Used to get the semi permanent ones but I found them too thick and heavy.

By *dalisqueWoman  over a year ago

land of make believe

I use lolas lashes but I prefer individual lash extentions.I only bought them during lockdown x

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Day to day I just wear mascara and try to keep up doing lash lifts at home though I've been lazy with it recently. For going out of big events I'll wear falsies. I also have the Lola magnetic ones. I got the natural ones but still trimmed the inner lashes as they were still a bit much for me.

» Add a new message to this topic