FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Men, undercover blowies

Men, undercover blowies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Guys, so say you were having a stay over at your lover’s house .

You sleep in the same bed, of course. And you wake up early in the morning and you realise that you are getting blown under the cover by your lover.

Is it a turn on, being woken up that way? Would it annoy you or you just don’t care and keep sort of sleeping?

Is this something that happened to you? And do you think it’s something that sort of needs consent? Are you willing to “surrender” your penis to your lover if you slept over?

I used to love to give under the dover blowies to my ex’s

Opinions please x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

One can only dream

Love getting those, waking up with lips on my shaft, seeing the cover move up n down.

Under the Dover, wtf does that mean. I meant, under the cover

Seriously though it’s never happened so I’m not sure how it would feel.

I did have an ex who wanted to be woken up with sex. I did it but I really didn’t feel comfortable doing it.

Yeah I woke up to a BJ from my long time gf at the time in this exact way. Was nice! She was a fan of morning sex and took it upon herself to initiate. Wouldn't like it from someone I barely knew though, had some bad experiences when I've been too d*unk to consent etc.

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Love being woken up like this. Mrs ct does this when she comes home after a night out with the girls

By *ondonchubguy88Man  over a year ago

southgate

Nothing better than waking up to a bj, my ex gf would do this regularly…

Last week I had my first gay experience and I woke up and sucked him x

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Actually, I recently worked out it was circa 1989 I was last woken this way, and would love to experience it again……

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

The first thing I want to do when I wake up is go to the loo, I don't think it's something I would enjoy.

"Yeah I woke up to a BJ from my long time gf at the time in this exact way. Was nice! She was a fan of morning sex and took it upon herself to initiate. Wouldn't like it from someone I barely knew though, had some bad experiences when I've been too d*unk to consent etc."

Definitely not nice if you had bad experiences when too d*unk and maybe didn’t even fancy the person in the first place! X

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

Who would do such a thing!

Would I turn it down, no I don't think I would, as well we would have been fairly intimate.

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Depends! If I had let it be known I enjoy it prior to it happening then yes. I do, but enjoying it does not mean it's an open door to do it without it having been said it's welcome to be done - obviously not needing to ask everytime because that sort of kills the mood, but be prepared for it to not be welcomed all the time.

It would also depend on how tired I am, how well I slept, and what kind of previous day and evening I'd had. And what kind of day is ahead.

By *jorkishMan  over a year ago

Seaforth

As long as this was discussed first. I doubt many men would object.

Kylie - there is no man alive that wouldn’t want that. Especially from you

"Guys, so say you were having a stay over at your lover’s house .

You sleep in the same bed, of course. And you wake up early in the morning and you realise that you are getting blown under the cover by your lover.

Is it a turn on, being woken up that way? Would it annoy you or you just don’t care and keep sort of sleeping?

Is this something that happened to you? And do you think it’s something that sort of needs consent? Are you willing to “surrender” your penis to your lover if you slept over?

Opinions please x "

I would love to be woken up by a fitty blowing me under the covers as opposed to the iPhone alarm. Unfortunately the other side of my side was as cold as the arctic tundra this morning (lacking a beauty)

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I'd rather be woken up by the rattle of a tea cup, on a saucer.

By *aiseiMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Absolutely no complaints from me for such a wake up call

If I've been invited to stay in her bed for the night then she is free to do whatever she wishes to me

By *irtyKittenCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

Depends on how both feel about but mist guys would love it, we use to do it a lot and sometimes it's not a blow but full sex whilst he is still asleep lol

"Kylie - there is no man alive that wouldn’t want that. Especially from you "

Haha cheeky x

"I'd rather be woken up by the rattle of a tea cup, on a saucer."

Where’s my pan au chocolat tho?

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"I'd rather be woken up by the rattle of a tea cup, on a saucer.

Where’s my pan au chocolat tho? "

Bugger.

Ask me again Saturday morning

i wouldnt mind

but remember the old prank of putting someones hand in warm water when a sleep and they piss themselves...

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

If I was a secret agent or an 'agent provocateur' I would be alarmed to find my 'cover' being 'blown'.

Otherwise I don't mind. As you were.

When I wake up, I need a wee. It's not going to work for me.

By *ames5169Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

"When I wake up, I need a wee. It's not going to work for me."

This 100% lol

I love doing this it’s like a bit of one on one time with his cock, such a turn on making him hard while he’s still in dreamland

"If I was a secret agent or an 'agent provocateur' I would be alarmed to find my 'cover' being 'blown'.

Otherwise I don't mind. As you were. "

Hahah good one sir, really good x

By *ung_Irishman26Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Being woken to either a playful stroke or a bj is heaven. As most guys here are alluding to, it’s also few and far between haha, but should be encouraged more!

It’s a conversation I’d openly have with a lover to confirm I’m all for being woken that way and it’s also good to know if the lady enjoys waking up to a wandering hand…

By *ighty_tightyMan  over a year ago

Norfolk/Suffolk

It's a rare but very welcoming experience.

Any morning action is a welcoming experience

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

Had it done a lot and it depends really about the circumstances

If we fucked the night before and just fell asleep I’d feel self conscious about the stinky winky and want her to stop so I can wash up quick

If I’m feeling fresh it’s all good

I’m a busy guy though too, I have stuff to do and that take priority. So I ought give it a few minutes to enjoy then moment I’ve gotta get on with things

It’s really all about the situation and the person doing it

Knew a french lady many years ago, and on a very rare night together, I woke at one point to find her face clamped around my cock.

I've never had a better awakening, and can't imagine why anyone would ever complain about getting a blowie, under any circumstances.

By *ony tunnelMan  over a year ago

birkenhead

My ex wife regulary did this with me most mornings,so a definite yes from me.

By *an25Man  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Yes nothing beats having your morning glory sucked off, wakening up to feel her warm mouth and tongue all over it

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

I was woken up to a hand job before. Apparently my reaction was panic, but circumstances at the time were far from good, filled with anxiety and stress. Perhaps it would be different now.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Of course it needs consent, just like any other sexual act, but it can be talked about before the act if needed but you just need to remember to stop if they arent into it.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"I was woken up to a hand job before. Apparently my reaction was panic, but circumstances at the time were far from good, filled with anxiety and stress. Perhaps it would be different now."

Happened to me once, must remember not to fall asleep on the tube at night.

By *lexV16Man  over a year ago

Welling

Opinions please x "

Yeah, happy to surrender my cock when I stay

By *omer47Man  over a year ago

leigh

I've done this to a guy and he was annoyed, but when it was done to me by a female, and a male,(different meets),I loved it

I have no idea. Want to come around and let me experience it and find out?

All for scientific purposes only of course

By *rivervaderMan  over a year ago

bolton

If only she would ever touch it never mind suck it

By *ilentnightMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Opinions please x "

It's a yes from me, but definitely I'd need to let it be known in advance that it's something I want, there are surprises, and then there are surprises.

However, I'd much prefer that it is accompanied with a string black coffee and a bacon sarnie (Ketchup too, I'm not a brown sauce heathen)

By *oppolocosTV/TS  over a year ago

inverurie

A fabulous way to be woken up. Sadly hasn't happened in ages. Did once get woken up after a big party by a then, much older woman (me about 20,she in her 50's). Once she finished she swallowed the lot, said "thanks, I needed that" and crept out of my room. Next morning she pretty much ignored me before giving me a lovely kiss and a fondle just before she headed home with her husband. Never even caught her name or ever saw her again.

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

I've had this with a few exs, it only happened at the start though unfortunately but it was a nice way to wake up

I used to love to give under the dover blowies to my ex’s weren’t you an actress in Neighbours and once married to the late Michael Hutchinson

Opinions please x "

Prefer covers off so i can watch only happened twice in my life to be woken that way once by a pissed up monster who bit my cock cos i wouldnt wake up

And the other was the last amazing day of my life

Opinions please x

Yeah, happy to surrender my cock when I stay "

I like your honesty

Had this a couple of times and is a good way to be woken up

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

C has done this on a couple of occasions (not for a while )…and I’ve loved it! Being woken up, to that desire and passion is a huge turn on…

A friend, we’ve played with recently, was going to stay over and the idea of either waking me with oral was such a turn on or waking up to one of them going down on the other was hot AF!

She didn’t stay in the end but that’s a hot prospect too…

K

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Read in a forum post previously that consent is meant to be given the next morning if you're have a NSA one night stand.

The discussion was based on a woman been woken by a man going down on her while she was asleep

The general consensus at the time was that it was wrong

Yet with a man the general consensus seems to be nothing wrong with it

"Read in a forum post previously that consent is meant to be given the next morning if you're have a NSA one night stand.

The discussion was based on a woman been woken by a man going down on her while she was asleep

Yet with a man the general consensus seems to be nothing wrong with it "

put it this way my first experience i didnt react well to it the 2nd one i told her to do it the night before

"Read in a forum post previously that consent is meant to be given the next morning if you're have a NSA one night stand.

This a very interesting consideration, I kinda see why it could create an issue For some

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

I do this often, and he loves it.

I'd only ever do it with someone that I know well though, and when I knew they would like it.

Yeah I mean from when I first became sexually active I have always been so damn cautious in avoiding grey areas, if someone has been drinking I see it as a no-go, full stop. Online dating now aswell, now with the new law regarding cyber flashing(13th March 2022) you've gotta get consent in black and white if you're intending to trade nudes or risk ending up on a register.

I've had questionable things happen to me from women and even talking to my mates about it, some are like 'sounds like you were lucky to me'. Others say they've experienced similar things. I have different sex based on what I feel towards someone, what I give of myself to a girlfriend is different to what I'll give to a random, so when someone feels they can do what they want to me just because I'm naked next to them, it annoys me.

I’d love to be woken up that way

By *nked_couple13Couple  over a year ago

Warrington

Mrs is a possessed in the mornings, I often wake up to her wanking and sucking me off, even riding me. The funniest is when I wake up thinking I can't breath and she squating over my face riding away hahaha

This beats any alarm I have ever bought!! So it's a yes from me.

By *issEmmWoman  over a year ago

Bournemouth

I used to wake my ex up like this, always led to a fun filled morning

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I do love early morning fun. Either my hands stroking them until they respond or them stroking me. Perfect way to start the day.

Interesting to see how the thread hasn't derailed.

By *xmfrvnMan  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Oh ah, I'd love that. I'd be wary the other way round though & want to be 1000% sure she wanted to be woken that way.

By *xmfrvnMan  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"Oh ah, I'd love that. I'd be wary the other way round though & want to be 1000% sure she wanted to be woken that way. "

Assuming there was already decent rapport & level of trust built. Doesn't seem too well suited to one-offs or first meets, but if it's discussed well enough beforehand, go for it.

"Interesting to see how the thread hasn't derailed."

For a fucking change for once

Thanks god

I'd have no issues with this

By *LiamMan  over a year ago

Midlands

I'd enjoy it yes, but only as a one off every now and again thing. If I was with someone and I was woken up to that every morning then it would become abit tedious

"I'd enjoy it yes, but only as a one off every now and again thing. If I was with someone and I was woken up to that every morning then it would become abit tedious "

Yes of course, it was meant to be a once in a while thing

I promise I didn’t give under cover blowies to my exes on a daily basis

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

When I'm sleeping, my only priority is sleeping. When I'm awake, you can give me a blow job. When I'm asleep, let me sleep. Luke

By *abswing10Man  over a year ago

hastings

Opinions please x "

Having seen your profile just now I can’t imagine anyone being annoyed woken up like that with you!

Its is very annoying I want to sleep I’m to tired to encourage anything to happen often also need to go to the toilet when I wake up and one time guys I was

having the dream you know the one and I fell into the trap right as she opened her mouth to swallow and wake me up.

She screamed ,I screamed,Her sister screamed

Opinions please x "

Very much a turn on being woken up with a wet mouth around my cock

» Add a new message to this topic