FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > fancy dress

fancy dress

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ub bbw OP   Woman  over a year ago

oldbury

im going to a party in two weeks but dont have much money for a costume. My friends have come up woth dorothy and the wizard of oz i drew the short straw of being dorothy but i need a blue gingham apron i have looked on ebay but no luck how easy would it be to make one? or any other suggestions

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"im going to a party in two weeks but dont have much money for a costume. My friends have come up woth dorothy and the wizard of oz i drew the short straw of being dorothy but i need a blue gingham apron i have looked on ebay but no luck how easy would it be to make one? or any other suggestions"
Very easy to make one, get some material from Birmingham Rag market, hell i can knock a pinny up in half an hour, by hand..quicker with a sewing machine xx

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

What about buying a couple of tea towels and matching ribbon of some sort and sewing them together - probably the cheapest option?

oldbury

i cant sew for toffee lol im hoping i can use wonderweb i willbe messaging you for help at this rate femme

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

My sewing badge at Brownies was for a pinny. It's hardly any sewing and you just need to cut the material in the right way.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They have some on amazon. just type in ...blue gingham aprons

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"i cant sew for toffee lol im hoping i can use wonderweb i willbe messaging you for help at this rate femme"
Hellfire....wonderweb will fall apart if you dont do it right, il help all i can xx

oldbury

thanks guys

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Google gingham aprons... huge choice and fast delivery my (vanilla) friend just told me.

oldbury

"i cant sew for toffee lol im hoping i can use wonderweb i willbe messaging you for help at this rate femmeHellfire....wonderweb will fall apart if you dont do it right, il help all i can xx"

ok thanks x

» Add a new message to this topic