FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Biggest Surprise on a meet

Biggest Surprise on a meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey has anyone planned a social meet up and been very surprised by what or who turned up xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I've always been surprised because even though I've thought they looked hot in pics, in real life they were even better.

My last surprise was his introduction....thank god his arm was around my waist otherwise I'd have been on the ground x

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I was quite surprised last week when his wife followed us from the coffee shop back to my flat, not least because he'd told me he was single.

By *urvybeckiWoman  over a year ago

Enfield

Yeah the first time I met bikerdrew he wasn't on here so hadn't seen any pics, when he unzipped and his monster flopped out I was in shock as said he was big but most guys say that lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I was quite surprised last week when his wife followed us from the coffee shop back to my flat, not least because he'd told me he was single."

Shiiit! What happened next?

By *hyguy187Man  over a year ago

Maybe near to you!

"I was quite surprised last week when his wife followed us from the coffee shop back to my flat, not least because he'd told me he was single."

By *abswing10Man  over a year ago

hastings

"Yeah the first time I met bikerdrew he wasn't on here so hadn't seen any pics, when he unzipped and his monster flopped out I was in shock as said he was big but most guys say that lol"

May I ask how you met if it wasn’t on here? Was it at a club?

Leeds

Oh no...hope everything worked out x

"I was quite surprised last week when his wife followed us from the coffee shop back to my flat, not least because he'd told me he was single.

Shiiit! What happened next? "

OMG!

Omg that’s mad did she watch did you carry on ??

By *urvybeckiWoman  over a year ago

Enfield

"Yeah the first time I met bikerdrew he wasn't on here so hadn't seen any pics, when he unzipped and his monster flopped out I was in shock as said he was big but most guys say that lol

May I ask how you met if it wasn’t on here? Was it at a club?"

No one the other school mum's gave him my number

By *asterR and slut mayaMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I've been pleasantly surprised when meeting person. That their photo didn't hint at just how lovely they were and how glowing they looked and personality matched mine . first me with one woman we when for a meal and our meals went cold because we were so engaged with each other .

Everything has been as expected so far.

Wirral

"I was quite surprised last week when his wife followed us from the coffee shop back to my flat, not least because he'd told me he was single.

Shiiit! What happened next? "

Lots (LOTS) of screaming, I explained he'd specifically told me (twice) he was single then I left them outside still screaming and let myself into the building.

I felt terrible for her, but there was something not quite pukka about the whole thing. How did he not see her in the coffee shop? He drove us back to my flat yet never saw her car following us, how does that work?

All a bit odd, but his profile is still up and he's logged in since, so who knows? Too much drama for me.

Lots (LOTS) of screaming, I explained he'd specifically told me (twice) he was single then I left them outside still screaming and let myself into the building.

I felt terrible for her, but there was something not quite pukka about the whole thing. How did he not see her in the coffee shop? He drove us back to my flat yet never saw her car following us, how does that work?

All a bit odd, but his profile is still up and he's logged in since, so who knows? Too much drama for me."

Perhaps some creepy role play they were into.

Hope she leaves you alone and doesn't turn up again.

"Hey has anyone planned a social meet up and been very surprised by what or who turned up xx"

Surprised that they actually turned up tbh , l know not all women are the same but this place is full of timewasters and ghosters , absolutely no problem at all if not a click but if you'll say'll you'll meet at least have the decency to turn up .Huge Salute to those that do turn up.

"Hey has anyone planned a social meet up and been very surprised by what or who turned up xx

Surprised that they actually turned up tbh , l know not all women are the same but this place is full of timewasters and ghosters , absolutely no problem at all if not a click but if you'll say'll you'll meet at least have the decency to turn up .Huge Salute to those that do turn up. "

I always turn up when I say I’m going to.

I was surprised that I fell for someone so quickly but then again she was stunning and gets better every day

That the other person actually turned up

Wirral

All a bit odd, but his profile is still up and he's logged in since, so who knows? Too much drama for me.

Perhaps some creepy role play they were into.

Hope she leaves you alone and doesn't turn up again. "

That was my reading, either he was playing her or both were playing me. Not sure whether that's just what I wanted to see because I felt guilty though. Who knows?

Thankfully we were in his car so neither of them know which car is mine, and to get to my flat they'd need to know which number it was (120 flats over two attached blocks!) and then get through two security doors while avoiding the caretaker just to get to my door.

They're full of pensioners so are the most secure flats in the world!

Oh no...hope everything worked out x"

in what way do you hope it worked out? I don’t think the meet carries on with his wife sitting outside on the wall swinging her legs waiting on him coming out

Yep i took her in the woods and stumbled across a teddybears having a picnic

By *xmfrvnMan  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Losing my watch

By *aucy tiggerWoman  over a year ago

Back where I belong

Oh yes, a lot of men claiming on their profile to be 6ft and appear to have shrunk!

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"I was surprised that I fell for someone so quickly but then again she was stunning and gets better every day "

Aww

Met a guy I’d spoken to briefly but got on well. Met at a nice but concealed pub and went for a walk, about half way through I got to thinking that his face reminded me of someone but couldn’t remember who, racked my brains all throughout the walk until I finally said you remind me of someone……. And he said… I am that person. He’d recognised me but wasn’t sure if I recognised him so hadn’t said anything….. I was in total shock, he was a best friends (from years before who I’d lost touch with) ex husband….. being the shy person I was years ago when he was dating my pal I liked him even then but said nothing (why would I?) but he’d admitted he’d liked me back then and realising how shy I was said nothing…… making up for lost time was great even though he had a GF

Leeds

Oh no...hope everything worked out x

in what way do you hope it worked out? I don’t think the meet carries on with his wife sitting outside on the wall swinging her legs waiting on him coming out "

I meant for curriousscouser as in the wife didn't go for her and she managed to get away from the pair of them!

All a bit odd, but his profile is still up and he's logged in since, so who knows? Too much drama for me."

Bloody hell - too much drama for anyone!

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

I was surprised I didn’t get a blowey on one. I mean I’d paid my £5er site supporter subscription as well

By *loud_dancerMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

A totally different woman turned up and told me that her friend couldn’t make it but asked her to come along….hmmm she was dressed for action but no where near as attractive. She seemed to know a lot about our conversation but I didn’t like the deception.

It was when he walked out on me

Leeds

"A totally different woman turned up and told me that her friend couldn’t make it but asked her to come along….hmmm she was dressed for action but no where near as attractive. She seemed to know a lot about our conversation but I didn’t like the deception. "

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Wow...

Portsmouth

I'm always surprised when they turn up on time and actually look like their photos.

"I'm always surprised when they turn up on time and actually look like their photos. "

Your stunning so no one would be Late for you x

Yes pleasantly surprised

By *unner6969Man  over a year ago

Herts/Bucks

"Hey has anyone planned a social meet up and been very surprised by what or who turned up xx"

I’ve been genuinely, very pleasantly surprised a couple of times - two spontaneous gorgeous meets that spring to mind. I’ve also had two disastrous spontaneous meets, one nothing like her photos, another, paranoid, addict (and that’s only part of the story).

With other meets, I’ve simply been absolutely delighted, especially when we’ve then gone on to meet two or more times afterwards.

W T F

By *erverseintentionsMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Brilliant that

"A totally different woman turned up and told me that her friend couldn’t make it but asked her to come along….hmmm she was dressed for action but no where near as attractive. She seemed to know a lot about our conversation but I didn’t like the deception. "

How can people just live a serene and peaceful life doing stunts like this ???

Did u bang?

"A totally different woman turned up and told me that her friend couldn’t make it but asked her to come along….hmmm she was dressed for action but no where near as attractive. She seemed to know a lot about our conversation but I didn’t like the deception.

How can people just live a serene and peaceful life doing stunts like this ???

Did u bang?"

Ha ha did you bang lol

Portsmouth

"I'm always surprised when they turn up on time and actually look like their photos.

Your stunning so no one would be Late for you x"

You'd be surprised!

By *ighty_tightyMan  over a year ago

Norfolk/Suffolk

The wheelchair, I was not expecting a wheelchair at all

"The wheelchair, I was not expecting a wheelchair at all"

What happened did you fuck ?

I fell in love in that first moment

By *ighty_tightyMan  over a year ago

Norfolk/Suffolk

"The wheelchair, I was not expecting a wheelchair at all

What happened did you fuck ? "

The dozen or so yappy dogs were less of a surprise but a considerable distraction

Yes, totally. Not by who turned up but that it ended up being the whole day. Was meant to be for a coffee in the morning but ended up being a social until after dinner. So relaxed.

I went to a ladies house once omg she had two of the biggest great Dans I’ve ever seen And I was in the kitchen kissing her as they watched and nudged us

"I went to a ladies house once omg she had two of the biggest great Dans I’ve ever seen And I was in the kitchen kissing her as they watched and nudged us "
naughty dogs

"Hey has anyone planned a social meet up and been very surprised by what or who turned up xx

Yes, totally. Not by who turned up but that it ended up being the whole day. Was meant to be for a coffee in the morning but ended up being a social until after dinner. So relaxed."

That’s nice isn’t it x

"I went to a ladies house once omg she had two of the biggest great Dans I’ve ever seen And I was in the kitchen kissing her as they watched and nudged us naughty dogs "

Hated it they were so big

By *urhiddendesireCouple  over a year ago

Darlington

One couple we invited to ours after meeting them a few times socially both turned up two days later at our house dressed identically.

We had no idea whatsoever that the hubby was CD

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

No surprises, except that they've turned up

The pretty,funny,shyish girl on here who told me she was single yet kissed the guy that dropped her off outside my house.

She was that pissed that she fell over my coffee table/ threw up in my toilet and then tried to give me a chunky kiss.

Then she asked me if I was going to fuck her or not. Then she went absolutely ballistic at me as I said no your too d*unk. She then went back into the bathroom and loudly called the guy to pick her up. She came out and started screaming that I'm a virgin a time wasting cunt a idiot etc

She then slammed my door and left

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Redhill

"Oh yes, a lot of men claiming on their profile to be 6ft and appear to have shrunk!"

This!! 5’7” seems to be the new 6ft…

Most times I have been pleasantly surprised because people look/are better in person.

But there have been a few times where they are much shorter or older than stated on their profiles.

By *aeganaWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

They turn up haha

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

Yes.

It's gone both ways.

We had a lady turn up who didn't match her photos or even the personality of the person we had been talking to. It didn't go well.

On the flip side, we have had what can only be described as "poor photos" sent to us that dont do the sendees justice at all coupled with shy personalitys on here vs really bubbly and fun in real life.

By *irthandgirthMan  over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

Many moons ago I was chatting to several forumites and had planned a social with one. On the morning of the social the lady I was supposed to meet messaged and said she couldn't make it, but knew I had already met with another lady previously. Between the pair of them they arranged a switcheroo and I had a lovely hotel meet rather than a pub lunch.

This happened to me Saturday just gone. It was awful luckily I was out with mates who bailed me out and pretended there was an emergency or something and we swiftly left.

I'm sure she wont mind me telling this

At a group social, met a lady off here, we had spoken via pm a few times, I did not recognise her at all until she said her name, I was shocked at how short she was as I dont really look at height at all.

By *weetHotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

A few years ago we were members on another Swing site meeting bi fem couples. After pic swaps and phone calls we arranged a meet with this couple.

We were gobsmacked to the fact that he must have been standing on a box in the pictures ! She was gorgeous but he had small man issues and Hotwife found him to be a bit of a creep.

We declined taking things any further.

Hence why we only meet / play at Chams or PDI , face to face.

» Add a new message to this topic