FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Strangers in public

Strangers in public

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abswing10 OP   Man  over a year ago

hastings

Was curious if this is just a fantasy in my head or not.. do people ever come across anyone in public and just have random flings (not including common dogging spots) Or have you ever seen women / men flashing? Is this common or am I just yet to experience anything with a complete stranger in public. These thoughts usually happen when I’m out on a walk!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

I've always wanted this to happen but never had anything close. Mr

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Did help a lovely lady once finish herself off in her car, never knew her name as she cum on my fingers, just a thank you and kiss on the cheek before she drove off

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

A smartly dressed woman flashed her thigh top on a train. She tapped her friend on the shoulder and exclained "My suspenders are killing me!" when they reached where I was sitting and hitched up her skirt. Made my day!

hastings

"I've always wanted this to happen but never had anything close. Mr "

Yeah I always think about it but never experienced anything!

hastings

"Did help a lovely lady once finish herself off in her car, never knew her name as she cum on my fingers, just a thank you and kiss on the cheek before she drove off"

How did this get initiated? Where/when was it? Like was it in a busy car park during the day And she just called you over? Always wanted this to happen to me haha

hastings

"A smartly dressed woman flashed her thigh top on a train. She tapped her friend on the shoulder and exclained "My suspenders are killing me!" when they reached where I was sitting and hitched up her skirt. Made my day!"

Lucky man!

Yes i usually bum them in the bushes

hastings

"Yes i usually bum them in the bushes "

May I ask how you initiate or find these people? How do you know you are on the same wavelength if you’re not in a common dogging spot and it’s a complete stranger? Would love to have an random unplanned experience one day

By *urvybeckiWoman  over a year ago

Enfield

Will often give a cheeky boob flash

hastings

"Will often give a cheeky boob flash"

Love hearing that it is a thing!! May I ask how you decide if the person wants to be flashed?

"Yes i usually bum them in the bushes

May I ask how you initiate or find these people? How do you know you are on the same wavelength if you’re not in a common dogging spot and it’s a complete stranger? Would love to have an random unplanned experience one day "

i talk to women i like make em laugh there knickers fall off and just say come on girl im gonna bum ya get my veg oil out the car go to bushes and bum her its as easy as that

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

May I ask how you initiate or find these people? How do you know you are on the same wavelength if you’re not in a common dogging spot and it’s a complete stranger? Would love to have an random unplanned experience one day i talk to women i like make em laugh there knickers fall off and just say come on girl im gonna bum ya get my veg oil out the car go to bushes and bum her its as easy as that "

hastings

May I ask how you initiate or find these people? How do you know you are on the same wavelength if you’re not in a common dogging spot and it’s a complete stranger? Would love to have an random unplanned experience one day i talk to women i like make em laugh there knickers fall off and just say come on girl im gonna bum ya get my veg oil out the car go to bushes and bum her its as easy as that "

Haha If only it was as easy as that! Never heard of veg oil being used either not gonna lie..

May I ask how you initiate or find these people? How do you know you are on the same wavelength if you’re not in a common dogging spot and it’s a complete stranger? Would love to have an random unplanned experience one day i talk to women i like make em laugh there knickers fall off and just say come on girl im gonna bum ya get my veg oil out the car go to bushes and bum her its as easy as that

Haha If only it was as easy as that! Never heard of veg oil being used either not gonna lie.."

it honestly is

No. My norm is to have healthy boundaries.

Vag oil?

hastings

"No. My norm is to have healthy boundaries."

As in you separate arranged meets to doing random stuff with strangers?

hastings

May I ask how you initiate or find these people? How do you know you are on the same wavelength if you’re not in a common dogging spot and it’s a complete stranger? Would love to have an random unplanned experience one day i talk to women i like make em laugh there knickers fall off and just say come on girl im gonna bum ya get my veg oil out the car go to bushes and bum her its as easy as that

Vag oil?"

Glad I’m not the only one confused by this!

Vag oil?"

sorry vegetable oil

hastings

Vag oil?sorry vegetable oil "

Is vegetable oil what you usually use?!

Vag oil?sorry vegetable oil

Is vegetable oil what you usually use?!"

yeah its cheap

hastings

Is vegetable oil what you usually use?!yeah its cheap "

Fair enough! If you buy lube in the bigger bottles it’s fairly cheap also btw

Unexpected things can happen unexpectedly.

A few years ago a friend asked me to take some pictures of the deer on cannock chase to send her.

I drove up and parked my car and there was a woman sat on her own in a car on the car park. I got out of my car and walked past hers and she smiled at me so I smiled back. She then wound her window down said hi and we just started talking about how hot it was that day. I told her I was going for a walk just into the trees looking for deer and she asked if she could walk with me. I said OK and she got out of the car and she was quite attractive but quite nervous and she said I've never done anything like those before. That's when I knew why she was there. I said I haven't too so we're both OK together. She was flirty as we were chatting and walking into the chase. We got to a secluded little area and she just grabbed my hand and started kissing and stripping each others clothes off. Minutes later we were completely naked and fucking in the blazing sun. It was so Unexpected and just instinctive. So how my experience with a then stranger happened was just it happened unexpectedly.

hastings

"Unexpected things can happen unexpectedly.

A few years ago a friend asked me to take some pictures of the deer on cannock chase to send her.

I drove up and parked my car and there was a woman sat on her own in a car on the car park. I got out of my car and walked past hers and she smiled at me so I smiled back. She then wound her window down said hi and we just started talking about how hot it was that day. I told her I was going for a walk just into the trees looking for deer and she asked if she could walk with me. I said OK and she got out of the car and she was quite attractive but quite nervous and she said I've never done anything like those before. That's when I knew why she was there. I said I haven't too so we're both OK together. She was flirty as we were chatting and walking into the chase. We got to a secluded little area and she just grabbed my hand and started kissing and stripping each others clothes off. Minutes later we were completely naked and fucking in the blazing sun. It was so Unexpected and just instinctive. So how my experience with a then stranger happened was just it happened unexpectedly."

Wow that sounds ideal! Was it just randomly at mid day? Was that a typical dogging spot usually?

I drove up and parked my car and there was a woman sat on her own in a car on the car park. I got out of my car and walked past hers and she smiled at me so I smiled back. She then wound her window down said hi and we just started talking about how hot it was that day. I told her I was going for a walk just into the trees looking for deer and she asked if she could walk with me. I said OK and she got out of the car and she was quite attractive but quite nervous and she said I've never done anything like those before. That's when I knew why she was there. I said I haven't too so we're both OK together. She was flirty as we were chatting and walking into the chase. We got to a secluded little area and she just grabbed my hand and started kissing and stripping each others clothes off. Minutes later we were completely naked and fucking in the blazing sun. It was so Unexpected and just instinctive. So how my experience with a then stranger happened was just it happened unexpectedly.

Wow that sounds ideal! Was it just randomly at mid day? Was that a typical dogging spot usually?"

Yes it was in the afternoon and I'm not sure if it was a dogging spot as I don't go dogging so I wouldn't know the places or the rules of dogging and I don't think she did either. It was just a chat and a bit of flirting and full on sex outdoors.

There are doggers on cannock chase but from what she said I think she just wanted sex and the thrill of doing it with a total stranger.

Me I just went to take pics of deer and met her in the right place at the right time. It was that unplanned and unexpected.

Is vegetable oil what you usually use?!yeah its cheap

Fair enough! If you buy lube in the bigger bottles it’s fairly cheap also btw"

my willy is allergic so veg oil it is

Not uncommon to see a flash off ass cheek at a night club or pub

not though the want off flashing though more a case off mini dress have gotten so mini you can’t help it

hastings

Wow that sounds ideal! Was it just randomly at mid day? Was that a typical dogging spot usually?

Yes it was in the afternoon and I'm not sure if it was a dogging spot as I don't go dogging so I wouldn't know the places or the rules of dogging and I don't think she did either. It was just a chat and a bit of flirting and full on sex outdoors.

There are doggers on cannock chase but from what she said I think she just wanted sex and the thrill of doing it with a total stranger.

Me I just went to take pics of deer and met her in the right place at the right time. It was that unplanned and unexpected. "

Sounds great! Exactly how I’d want it to be too

» Add a new message to this topic