FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dishonesty

Dishonesty

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

On this site, I mean.

Does it ever get you down knowing how much there is?

People that would swear up and down how honest they are, as they lie to your face saying whatever will get them what they want.

People who copy from or 'borrow' other people's profiles.

Height, age, marital status...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

It doesn't get me down....no

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Sometimes it gets to me, sometimes I find it amusing, if a bit sad. Depends on my mood. I am a bit cynical though so treat everything as suspect until I can see it.

People astound me sometimes.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

dont really think about it to be honest. if people feel the need to lie to me or play games to make their lives seem a little bit more interesting, so be it.

i know i am a nice person and thats all that matters to me

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've had a complete and utter tosser nick stuff from my profile so I didn't come on here for months and that's why my profile is so crap so if anyone nicks stuff then it won't matter.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

No because I take a lot of what i read on here with a huge pinch of salt...there is a lot of bluster, fawning to the opposites genitalia, diva tantrums, conniving, hustling and ego stroking.....

and that is not exclusive to the forums.

but it passes an evening

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

no i am used to it now.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

It depends how far things have gone with someone. I have had some spectacular lies fed to me by people I thought I could trust. It only gets me down when I have stopped being suspicious and then they confess

when sex is on the menu a lot of people will lie 2 get it...and on a free site..its gonna b liarsrus

"On this site, I mean.

People that would swear up and down how honest they are, as they lie to your face saying whatever will get them what they want.

Height, age, marital status..."

But those telling the truth are also lambasted and told they shouldnt be on here. so why should people fess up everything if they fear castigation and peoples ignorance .

"On this site, I mean.

You have to expect that not everyone is as honest as yourself. Trust your instincts! x

Once, on holiday, I was told "If you're tired on Ibeza, you're tired of life".

What about when you're tired of human nature?

Maybe I need to take time out to be a yak herder on a mountain somewhere.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

swingers sites can be great if you are feeling down, they can be equally damaging if you are feeling down...

when down, sincerity from others is key.... and it is not always true within swinging

It is indeed appalling Kinkyinhants, the level of deceit, dishonesty, those unwilling to ....face up and present an honest reflection of themselves to this sordid world of want and debauchery.

I can't say I have met many dishonest people on here, well not that I know about. I just take people at face value. To be fair I spend half my life oblivious to what's going on, which suits me just fine.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"It doesn't get me down....no"

Nor I.

The dishonesty that's bothering me at the moment doesn't even affect me.

I'm feeling sad for humanity in general tonight.

There are some amazing people on here, but sometimes you see what's floating at the bottom.

It does not get me down, just disappointed with the person who has lied to me.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I'm feeling sad for humanity in general tonight.

There are some amazing people on here, but sometimes you see what's floating at the bottom."

Crumbs, thats a bit heavy....dishonesty is part n parcel ....people fib about all sorts....

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"On this site, I mean.

I kind of think of dishonesty as an abuse or misuse of language. I find it disappointing if and when people lie. (I am not talking about little embellishments but real lies)

"

Maybe I need to take time out to be a yak herder on a mountain somewhere."

You can't do that! It would ruin your nail varnish!

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Once, on holiday, I was told "If you're tired on Ibeza, you're tired of life".

If you made it goats we could call you Heidi

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

If you made it goats we could call you Heidi "

Would you become Findie?

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

If you made it goats we could call you Heidi

Would you become Findie?"

Only if I wanted my butt kicked

There's always that little thing called hope at the bottom of pandoras box...

I think we get to a point in life where we begin to see and smell the bullshit...

I think everyone has a skeleton in their closet and sites like Fab are away to of escaping everyday life.

So some people tweak their profiles to help them feel better about themselves and yes some do it to to improve their chances of meets.

Being a social site it's going to bring all the social aspects of everyday life, the good, the bad and the ugly

If you made it goats we could call you Heidi "

The goat herder was called Peter.

Now, I know I said earlier I'd like to be a man for a day, but I draw the line at having gender reassignment.

No its never got to me. People I meet on here are just a bit of fun for the evening, if I visually like what I see and they are clean and hold a decent conversation, I couldn't give a toss if they told me they were the Popes secret lovechild.

I enjoy this site a lot, love the forums, the minute any of it gets to me ill switch the pc off and its all gone from my life. It really is as simple as that for me

People are dishonest everywhere, not just here.

Some people will say anything to get a shag. Doesn't bother me at all.

A bit deep for what is essentially a fuck site!

I do apologise for thinking about more than where the next cock is coming from!

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"I do apologise for thinking about more than where the next cock is coming from!

"

Should think so ,too. Plus you re a woman, not meant to have deep thoughts

"I do apologise for thinking about more than where the next cock is coming from!

Should think so ,too. Plus you re a woman, not meant to have deep thoughts"

But men often ask if I can have deep thoughts. I think. Deep something or other.

It's supposed to be fun if it's getting you down maybe you should take a break.

It is a shame that some choose to be dishonest, but at the end of the day many just see this as a site for nsa sex and not something to be taken too seriously, they'll just say what they feel they have to to achieve the goal.

Dishonesty? Ha this site is full of it along with all the others. More chance of finding a virgin than someone totally honest on here.

"Dishonesty? Ha this site is full of it along with all the others. More chance of finding a virgin than someone totally honest on here. "

Virgins? That's easy, they're like buses on the Swingers Chat forum recently.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Dishonesty? Ha this site is full of it along with all the others. More chance of finding a virgin than someone totally honest on here.

Virgins? That's easy, they're like buses on the Swingers Chat forum recently."

Richard Branson will be pleased.

I do find it difficult to understand why someone lies as I don't and wouldn't think to; I am 51 yrs old and I can prove it, I am 5ft 7 in and a bit tall, I weigh about 9.5 stones and a size 12 depending on where I buy clothes from, a brunette with brown eyes, never married though I am not sure how I could prove that one and I love rhubarb crumble and custard

As has been said, it is so they can meet, most of the time I can work out that they are not telling the truth, some even change their profile so they can meet me like the guy who was only looking for bbw's but removed it when I questioned why he was contacting me or the guy who changed his profile waffle to single guy blah blah when I questioned that he could not accommodate but didn't say why so we did not meet. Its pure desperation and maybe even a lack of confidence/self esteem

"Dishonesty? Ha this site is full of it along with all the others. More chance of finding a virgin than someone totally honest on here.

Virgins? That's easy, they're like buses on the Swingers Chat forum recently."

Ha ha ha a virgin would get eaten alive on here!

Ha ha ha a virgin would get eaten alive on here! "

I'm serious, there have been several alleged virgins who've posted in the last few weeks, looking to be deflowered. There was one yesterday, IIRC.

Ha ha ha a virgin would get eaten alive on here!

I'm serious, there have been several alleged virgins who've posted in the last few weeks, looking to be deflowered. There was one yesterday, IIRC."

Not seen yesterdays but there was a young lad last week I think, there has even been two grown up males too though one is no longer a virgin

Everyone Has their own reasons for joining fab. U can always catch onto a snake quite quickly on here. Ppl that post about being virgins are deadly. If they have held back from sex for so long, why post on a swinging site that they are indeed virgins?? They have no respect for themselves nor fellow Fabbers.and I'd be very surprised if it got them any wer on here.maybe I'm old fashioned but I thot u browse the site, find sum one u like the look of or read about contact them and take it from there.?? Like I sed maybe I'm just old fashioned.

"Everyone Has their own reasons for joining fab. U can always catch onto a snake quite quickly on here. Ppl that post about being virgins are deadly. If they have held back from sex for so long, why post on a swinging site that they are indeed virgins?? They have no respect for themselves nor fellow Fabbers.and I'd be very surprised if it got them any wer on here.maybe I'm old fashioned but I thot u browse the site, find sum one u like the look of or read about contact them and take it from there.?? Like I sed maybe I'm just old fashioned. "

But then you don't know their reasons behind it! An 18-19 yr old is more likely to be a virgin and one posted on here looking for someone to pop his cherry. As to older, well I once met someone that was a virgin, he had cared for his parents for so long, alongside working, he just hadn't got to do it, yes he had had some fumblings with a few women along the way but not the opportunity for full sex and popped his cherry with someone from here. What was nice was that despite never having had full sex, he wasn't desperate or pushy, just a nice chilled out bloke, unlike some who have had full sex

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

If anything it often makes me feel good. I sit and read how wonderful some people claim to be and laugh my fucking socks off.

"Dishonesty? Ha this site is full of it along with all the others. More chance of finding a virgin than someone totally honest on here. "

So, if this site is rife with dishonesty, what is it YOUR being dishonest about? Or are you one of the few totally honest folk?

Sometimes it's hard to spot when it's dishonesty, exagerration or just a bit of fudging the truth here and there!

There's the blatant lies - they're easy to spot as are most of the alleged fake profiles.

The exaggeration - sometimes in relation to stupid things such as age, bosy size, cock size etc - do they not think people would know (and be a tad pissed off!) during an 'in person' meet?

Then there's the 'fudging' - adjusting age by a year or two to hide identity, being vague about location/job and in some cases sexuality and relationship status.

Does it bother me? Nope. I take people as they come - and as there's very few people in my life I'd be at all interested in knowing their intricate details - why would it bother me on here? If I enjoy someones company either socially or for fun - that's good enough for me.

Whether they really did used to be Rihanna's knicker washer or in fact just worked on a supermarket checkout!

"Sometimes it's hard to spot when it's dishonesty, exagerration or just a bit of fudging the truth here and there!

There's the blatant lies - they're easy to spot as are most of the alleged fake profiles.

The exaggeration - sometimes in relation to stupid things such as age, bosy size, cock size etc - do they not think people would know (and be a tad pissed off!) during an 'in person' meet?

Then there's the 'fudging' - adjusting age by a year or two to hide identity, being vague about location/job and in some cases sexuality and relationship status.

Does it bother me? Nope. I take people as they come - and as there's very few people in my life I'd be at all interested in knowing their intricate details - why would it bother me on here? If I enjoy someones company either socially or for fun - that's good enough for me.

Whether they really did used to be Rihanna's knicker washer or in fact just worked on a supermarket checkout! "

» Add a new message to this topic