FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A Fab Sunday Mass 2.

A Fab Sunday Mass 2.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello fabulous people. It’s Sunday so tell me- what has been your highlight of this week? And if you want, tell me what you would like us to send you strength for next week!

This week a highlight has been good sex (forgive me for I have sinned). And send strength because I’m in Manchester this week and I’ve heard the tea is terrible .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This week has been a good week the best part was going to see a mate to try cheer her up in a time of need i think it worked a bit and no for the pervs i didnt fuck her

Its not terrible its absolutely horrifying and a crime against tea.

Ones back has mostly healed so one is feeling a lot better one also went to a concert which was a lot of fun.

Good wishes to all

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Highlight, I had a social. Lowlight, I had to end someone's secondment.

"This week has been a good week the best part was going to see a mate to try cheer her up in a time of need i think it worked a bit and no for the pervs i didnt fuck her "

I’m happy she has you. What a beautiful thing. Hope she’s ok and this week is great for you both.

"Its not terrible its absolutely horrifying and a crime against tea.

Ones back has mostly healed so one is feeling a lot better one also went to a concert which was a lot of fun.

Good wishes to all"

what a beautiful thing to hear. Glad you’re feeling better and has a fun concert!

Not great news about the tea so send me strength

"This week has been a good week the best part was going to see a mate to try cheer her up in a time of need i think it worked a bit and no for the pervs i didnt fuck her

I’m happy she has you. What a beautiful thing. Hope she’s ok and this week is great for you both. "

Sending my best also

"Highlight, I had a social. Lowlight, I had to end someone's secondment. "

Hey Fife I’m glad the social was a highlight. I can imagine you’re a lot of fun. Sorry you had to end the secondment. But I hope this coming week is lovely

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"Highlight, I had a social. Lowlight, I had to end someone's secondment.

Hey Fife I’m glad the social was a highlight. I can imagine you’re a lot of fun. Sorry you had to end the secondment. But I hope this coming week is lovely "

Cheers bud

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

Good morning Vicår. I finally found you parish.

The highlight of my week was that I haven't sinned!

The lowlight of my week was that I didn't get to sin.

"Good morning Vicår. I finally found you parish.

The highlight of my week was that I haven't sinned!

The lowlight of my week was that I didn't get to sin. "

Nero, good to see you here. I am so glad that you haven’t sinned. Don’t tell anyone but I hope you find the time to sin this week. I’ll pray on it

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

Tea? In Manchester? Have a hot Vimto.

This week has been equal amounts wonderful and terrible. Hurrah for a new week.

Highlight of my week was finally getting my annual appraisal (I’ve been recommended for promotion! )

Low point was me telling the delivery driver to call me when he was 10 min away so I could be home to meet him- he didn’t and left me a snotty letter as it was the 3rd attempt at delivery and I could collect it from Exeter.

Next weeks high point will be getting a learning module complete with a charity organisation I volunteer with signed off, one less thing to do that’s been hanging over my head for 6 years!

"Tea? In Manchester? Have a hot Vimto.

This week has been equal amounts wonderful and terrible. Hurrah for a new week. "

I’m bringing bottled water and vimto then!

Sorry for the terrible but next week will be better. Manifesting it for you

"Highlight of my week was finally getting my annual appraisal (I’ve been recommended for promotion! )

Low point was me telling the delivery driver to call me when he was 10 min away so I could be home to meet him- he didn’t and left me a snotty letter as it was the 3rd attempt at delivery and I could collect it from Exeter.

Next weeks high point will be getting a learning module complete with a charity organisation I volunteer with signed off, one less thing to do that’s been hanging over my head for 6 years! "

This made me smile. Big up you, man. For all that you did this week and will do in this next week. Enjoy your Sunday you brilliant man.

Highlights have been many, but since this is a Fab sermon I’ll use the fact that I had amazing sex on Friday night and pure jokes with an old friend last night.

Lowlight was being ghosted today for the first time ever (that I know of anyway lol).

"Highlights have been many, but since this is a Fab sermon I’ll use the fact that I had amazing sex on Friday night and pure jokes with an old friend last night.

Lowlight was being ghosted today for the first time ever (that I know of anyway lol). "

Lisa! Your highlights are lovely. I’m glad you had them. Friday night sounds like it was a good one.

And so does last night!

I know just who to call when you’ve got a ghost! Bill Murray!! I’m sorry about it though in all seriousness. Sending love your way. Lots of it.

High- attended the gym 5 times this week again.

Low- not being able to book my trips away yet.

» Add a new message to this topic