FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > POV

POV

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just thought I'd post something. I like going on these forums but feel that as a guy who is attractive to men as well, it sometimes makes you feel unwelcomed on here. Not everyone, but just some comments I have seen recently are not very kind. I know, everyone is different, you can ignore etc, buy it just makes me realise that homophobia is still out there and the perception of "men,". It just saddens me. Anyway have a good day all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unnybunny1000Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

There will always be someone with a problem with someone unfortunately.. rise above it.. I've experienced hate in my life too.. dont let the bastards grind you down

Happy Friday to you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Where is that eye roll emoji when you need it?

"Where is that eye roll emoji when you need it? "

^^ & that says a lot

Aren’t all guys attractive to other men as well?

Just a matter of taste and opinion.

Some will want to bum you, some won’t.

I presume some won’t anyway, So far 100% of everybody wants to bum me so I’m yet to experienced it.

"I just thought I'd post something. I like going on these forums but feel that as a guy who is attractive to men as well, it sometimes makes you feel unwelcomed on here. Not everyone, but just some comments I have seen recently are not very kind. I know, everyone is different, you can ignore etc, buy it just makes me realise that homophobia is still out there and the perception of "men,". It just saddens me. Anyway have a good day all "

What do you mean?

People are homophobic because men want to fuck you?

By *undayTarkaMan  over a year ago

South west

I'm getting the attention seeking vibe here.

Keep going, you are all proving my point .

"Keep going, you are all proving my point . "

What was your point?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Keep going, you are all proving my point .

What was your point?"

That some Fabswingers are homophobic

What was your point?"

I think you already made it:

"Aren’t all guys attractive to other men as well?"

What was your point?

That some Fabswingers are homophobic"

How have people proven his point above if that was his point?

Nobody has been homophobic.

"I just thought I'd post something. I like going on these forums but feel that as a guy who is attractive to men as well, it sometimes makes you feel unwelcomed on here. Not everyone, but just some comments I have seen recently are not very kind. I know, everyone is different, you can ignore etc, buy it just makes me realise that homophobia is still out there and the perception of "men,". It just saddens me. Anyway have a good day all "

What comments have you seen that have made you uncomfortable?

I’m kind of confused about what you just said. So you don’t want attention from men and then talk about how some men have made homophobic remarks on the forum?

Help a girl out

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

Maybe he means attracted to men instead of attractive and that he thinks fab is being homophobic to bi guys, otherwise it's a mystery to what he means.

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

There's nothing like a confusing, shouty thread in the morning

Apologies of unclear, early AM before gym. I meant not me personally, just in general I have seen comments on threads etc, that are actually deemed homophobic , and the fact it is still out there....

"Apologies of unclear, early AM before gym. I meant not me personally, just in general I have seen comments on threads etc, that are actually deemed homophobic , and the fact it is still out there.... "

Yes, homophobia still exists

It exists here too

Swingers aren't necessarily liberals or forward thinking

If you see it, challenge it directly

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"Apologies of unclear, early AM before gym. I meant not me personally, just in general I have seen comments on threads etc, that are actually deemed homophobic , and the fact it is still out there....

Yes, homophobia still exists

It exists here too

Swingers aren't necessarily liberals or forward thinking

If you see it, challenge it directly "

Yep. Plenty of forumers regularly challenge things on here

Oh yes, I agree. There are a lot of prejudiced attitudes here, reflecting society. I have noticed that they're justified as "preference" a lot. And you get shot down if you suggest there's something behind the preference that doesn't ring true.

"Apologies of unclear, early AM before gym. I meant not me personally, just in general I have seen comments on threads etc, that are actually deemed homophobic , and the fact it is still out there.... "

Out there where? You reported a post and it's still there?

I haven't been to the gym either.

I’m terms of homophobia and biphobia is very much still out there and is dressed up certain ways to try and justify it. I haven’t seen lots in the forums but it’s not my experience and so I’m sure I’ve missed lots. OP- stay hopeful. And have a good day.

"Oh yes, I agree. There are a lot of prejudiced attitudes here, reflecting society. I have noticed that they're justified as "preference" a lot. And you get shot down if you suggest there's something behind the preference that doesn't ring true. "

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

"Oh yes, I agree. There are a lot of prejudiced attitudes here, reflecting society. I have noticed that they're justified as "preference" a lot. And you get shot down if you suggest there's something behind the preference that doesn't ring true. "

Very much so here! X

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Depends how you definite homophobia. I haven’t really seen any recently and if it was deemed as homophobic and reported it would be removed by the mods. Do you have examples?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

There can be some ill thought out comments made on these forums often they try to brush them off as 'banter' but the trouble with 'banter'is that it's not always wanted or appropriate and people don't like being told that. They get very defensive and start calling people snowflakes or accusing people of having no sense of humour when in fact their jokes just simply aren't funny.

Of course homophobia is still out there. And on here. It’s even within the gay scene.

I used to let it upset me. Now I just think what a dark, small world they must live in. Like having Netflix but refusing to watch anything new.

"There can be some ill thought out comments made on these forums often they try to brush them off as 'banter' but the trouble with 'banter'is that it's not always wanted or appropriate and people don't like being told that. They get very defensive and start calling people snowflakes or accusing people of having no sense of humour when in fact their jokes just simply aren't funny. "

Yes! This happens all the time!

By *adshaggersCouple  over a year ago

aldershot

"Of course homophobia is still out there. And on here. It’s even within the gay scene.

I used to let it upset me. Now I just think what a dark, small world they must live in. Like having Netflix but refusing to watch anything new. "

That comment made me laugh out loud. I thought you were talking about My mum she has Netflix, refuses to watch anything new and she’s pretty homophobic!

TrixieMe

» Add a new message to this topic