FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cosmetic treatment nerves...

Cosmetic treatment nerves...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *.L.0460. OP   Woman  over a year ago

Bognor Regis

I've decided to have a treatment to reduce the look of my eye bags- it's called Plasma Fibroblast. It involves feeding a tiny catheter under the skin below each eye to administer Lidocaine, then comes 45 mins of firing a laser in hundreds of little dots in the problem areas, destroying the puffy, wrinkly skin & allowing new, tighter skin to form. I will look like I've sandblasted my eyes for around a week.

Now, I've had 6 major skin removal surgeries following weightloss but the thought of this is giving me the shivers

Has anyone else had this treatment?? Am I totally mad??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just don’t think about it, not sure if you will be under general anaesthetic or local, but try to relax, they are experts and what’s the point of knowing exactly every single detail of what they will do to you?

Think of results and how awesome and more confident you will be x

Are you worried because it's near you eyes?

Hope it goes ok. It will be worth it if it makes you feel better.

I’ve had it. I didn’t think the result was worth it to be honest.

I had a better understanding eye result from tear trough fillers and skin boosters.

"I’ve had it. I didn’t think the result was worth it to be honest.

I had a better understanding eye result from tear trough fillers and skin boosters."

*under eye not understanding!

By *arker secrets 321Man  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Yes iv ad it don .only ad 1 treatment it's a lot of pain at the time u can smell ur skin burn .ad it around my eyes also .wasn't impressed with results .. sticking with botox x

"Yes iv ad it don .only ad 1 treatment it's a lot of pain at the time u can smell ur skin burn .ad it around my eyes also .wasn't impressed with results .. sticking with botox x

"

Botox won’t help with under eyes.

By *RANDMRSJAECouple  over a year ago

chester

No but I’ve thought about it. Now I’m put off & would consider PDO threads instead x

West Bromwich

"Yes iv ad it don .only ad 1 treatment it's a lot of pain at the time u can smell ur skin burn .ad it around my eyes also .wasn't impressed with results .. sticking with botox x

Botox won’t help with under eyes. "

Botox ad on my forehead and crows feet x

"No but I’ve thought about it. Now I’m put off & would consider PDO threads instead x"

I’ve had a full face of PDO threads along with my own plasma as an add on treatment and I was very happy with those results, especially around my mid face area.

Botox ad on my forehead and crows feet x "

I’m sure but this lady is asking about under eye treatment

Bognor Regis

I had a better understanding eye result from tear trough fillers and skin boosters."

I'm not a good candidate for those procedures.

I recently met someone who does the Fibro Plasmablast- she showed me her customer results including her Mum & it was pretty impressive (she knew I was never going to be her client due to living 3 hours away, so she had nothing to gain by falsely bigging it up!)

Bognor Regis

"Just don’t think about it, not sure if you will be under general anaesthetic or local, but try to relax, they are experts and what’s the point of knowing exactly every single detail of what they will do to you?

Think of results and how awesome and more confident you will be x "

Thanks lovely xx

West Bromwich

Y

Botox ad on my forehead and crows feet x

I’m sure but this lady is asking about under eye treatment "

Yes ad fibro under my eyes x

I had a better understanding eye result from tear trough fillers and skin boosters.

I recently met someone who does the Fibro Plasmablast- she showed me her customer results including her Mum & it was pretty impressive (she knew I was never going to be her client due to living 3 hours away, so she had nothing to gain by falsely bigging it up!)

"

I hope you get the result that you want. I didn’t and was quite disappointed but everyone is different

chester

"No but I’ve thought about it. Now I’m put off & would consider PDO threads instead x

I’ve had a full face of PDO threads along with my own plasma as an add on treatment and I was very happy with those results, especially around my mid face area. "

Did it hurt??

Bognor Regis

I hope you get the result that you want. I didn’t and was quite disappointed but everyone is different "

Thank you x

"No but I’ve thought about it. Now I’m put off & would consider PDO threads instead x

I’ve had a full face of PDO threads along with my own plasma as an add on treatment and I was very happy with those results, especially around my mid face area.

Did it hurt?? "

One side of my face hurt a lot more than the other. Some I could barely feel and others were like a nerve pain right through my face. It wasn’t pleasant but wasn’t unbearable

chester

Did it hurt??

One side of my face hurt a lot more than the other. Some I could barely feel and others were like a nerve pain right through my face. It wasn’t pleasant but wasn’t unbearable "

Ooo maybe I’ll just let it all drop to my shoulders and go for the full facelift in 10 years x

Did it hurt??

One side of my face hurt a lot more than the other. Some I could barely feel and others were like a nerve pain right through my face. It wasn’t pleasant but wasn’t unbearable

Ooo maybe I’ll just let it all drop to my shoulders and go for the full facelift in 10 years x"

Haha I’ll still be getting a face lift but this has definitely delayed it.

If you’ve got a pretty good pain threshold, you won’t struggle too much. I felt that it made a noticeable difference

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

If ever I wanted anything done I would not want to know the details in advance. I hope all goes well for you but it's a shame you feel the need to put yourself through this.

Bognor Regis

"If ever I wanted anything done I would not want to know the details in advance. I hope all goes well for you but it's a shame you feel the need to put yourself through this."

I don't exactly hide myself away, but as I now have the means to do a few things for myself, I figured why not??

"If ever I wanted anything done I would not want to know the details in advance. I hope all goes well for you but it's a shame you feel the need to put yourself through this.

I don't exactly hide myself away, but as I now have the means to do a few things for myself, I figured why not?? "

Absofuckinglutely why not

West Bromwich

"If ever I wanted anything done I would not want to know the details in advance. I hope all goes well for you but it's a shame you feel the need to put yourself through this.

I don't exactly hide myself away, but as I now have the means to do a few things for myself, I figured why not?? "

U go 4 it x

Bognor Regis

So, I had the procedure yesterday. It was pretty uncomfortable & I now look like I've been punched in the eyes with a rock!!

I'll be hiding behind sunglasses for a week

Fingers crossed it was worth it!!

» Add a new message to this topic