FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > No face pics

No face pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So what is it with guys who think us ladies are going to meet them without seeing what they look like? I’ve just had a guy want to meet and with no face pic on his profile or wanting to pm a face pic he still expected me to meet him.

No face pic and good communication to build a rapport means no meet for me. Any other ladies get this ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he_Last_TitanMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"So what is it with guys who think us ladies are going to meet them without seeing what they look like? I’ve just had a guy want to meet and with no face pic on his profile or wanting to pm a face pic he still expected me to meet him.

No face pic and good communication to build a rapport means no meet for me. Any other ladies get this ? "

Not just single guys.

Women and couples do this all the time; particularly, women. Rarely - if ever - send a face pic with a first message. Couples only seem send a face picture if asked repeatedly.

Just my experience, but true all the same.

By *he_Last_TitanMan  over a year ago

Bristol

To answer your question, I suspect they’re picture hunters, fantasists, exhibitionists and/or people with little intentions of meeting.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never be surprised at anything on here. People will do anything for a chance to have sex.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"To answer your question, I suspect they’re picture hunters, fantasists, exhibitionists and/or people with little intentions of meeting. "

I just won’t entertain them. I’m up front and genuine it’s a shame that there are some on here that aren’t.

By *appy2021coolWoman  over a year ago

Sunderland

"So what is it with guys who think us ladies are going to meet them without seeing what they look like? I’ve just had a guy want to meet and with no face pic on his profile or wanting to pm a face pic he still expected me to meet him.

I just delete straight away got no time 4 people who will not put on what they look like

No face pic and good communication to build a rapport means no meet for me. Any other ladies get this ? "

» Add a new message to this topic