FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dealing with pushy males

Dealing with pushy males

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ameasyou1234 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Couple here with not much experience wanting to get more into 3sums wanting to know how to deal with what we view to be pushy males. Someones view on a person being pushy is subject to opinion, and getting a person to..... calm down in messages is what we are having to deal with. How do couples get a person to just calm down, if you see what we mean?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"Couple here with not much experience wanting to get more into 3sums wanting to know how to deal with what we view to be pushy males. Someones view on a person being pushy is subject to opinion, and getting a person to..... calm down in messages is what we are having to deal with. How do couples get a person to just calm down, if you see what we mean?

Thanks"

Don't, just move the hell on.

If you're needing someone to calm down to be compatible.....you ain't compatible.

By *inx.x3Woman  over a year ago

Bath

Block the pushy ones

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Smack their penis with a hammer.. like a sexy game of whack a mole.

By *inx.x3Woman  over a year ago

Bath

"Smack their penis with a hammer.. like a sexy game of whack a mole."

I like this idea better…. Do this

By *LiamMan  over a year ago

Midlands

Just block them, why would you want to have sex with someone clearly out of control?

"Couple here with not much experience wanting to get more into 3sums wanting to know how to deal with what we view to be pushy males. Someones view on a person being pushy is subject to opinion, and getting a person to..... calm down in messages is what we are having to deal with. How do couples get a person to just calm down, if you see what we mean?

Thanks"

It's your profile , your page ..your rules , the guy may be single but that doesn't mean you have to meet him , if you see something that you don't like simply block him .

By *amie HantsWoman  over a year ago

Atlantis

Get a spray bottle of water. Go for coffee with him, if he gets overexcited just spray him with water. He’ll learn eventually

By *nnCeeWoman  over a year ago

East of Eden, West of Hell

"Get a spray bottle of water. Go for coffee with him, if he gets overexcited just spray him with water. He’ll learn eventually"

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I just say steady on there mister while waggling my finger at him

Flash them your 9 inch strap on and grin wickedly....

Ginge

I’m admittedly reading between the lines of your original post but are you talking about people who get too forward too quickly ? Being too graphic and wanting to meet asap?

If so, I have found the same thing occasionally and it can be as simple as either explaining to the your concerns and seeing if they take the point that r accepting that you’re not compatible and moving on.

We’re not all compatible here and there’s nothing wrong in that , move on and keep looking for the one person who’s right for you guys

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Block. If they're pushy in messages, it's not a good sign moving forward

Taser?

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Best advice.

Or just block.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Get a spray bottle of water. Go for coffee with him, if he gets overexcited just spray him with water. He’ll learn eventually"

White vinegar is better, it stings.

By *mma29Couple  over a year ago

wirral

As everyone says just block etc.

But let them show you who there are as it will save you time meeting them and finding out then.

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

Thanks"

Just be open and honest about it, if you don't tell them they may not realise.

By *he_Last_TitanMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"I’m admittedly reading between the lines of your original post but are you talking about people who get too forward too quickly ? Being too graphic and wanting to meet asap? "

This happens with couples (perhaps the male half) and occasionally women (typically in the form of a first message question like, ‘do you fuck rough’). I used to have something about it on my profile but no one read it. It can be a shame though, if you like the look of the profile. However, perhaps if this is the case you can simply say something like, ‘let’s tone this down a notch, we like to get know people a little before letting them share one of the most intimate aspects of our life’. If they don’t listen block - you’re obviously not compatible.

Despite what people say here, whilst there are lots of folk, very few of us (statistically speaking) are actual matches.

Good luck!

M

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

Too pushy is a huge put off for me. If they can’t understand your boundaries, block

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Thanks"

Pushy “people” in general

If someone doesn’t move at the same speed as you… move on!!

We are here for fun… not to feel awkward!!

By *ameasyou1234 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

The female side of us loves the answer. Thanks

It’s your game x

By *lexeatonMan  over a year ago

Lichfield

I'm not sure I even get why you're asking the question or debating this? If they're making you uneasy, it's just common sense to cease communication with them, and if need be, block them. Move on.

You don't give them any more of your time and effort, they are not compatible to you both and you simply block & move on.

I hope you enjoy your new adventures into swinging. Best of luck both

NBVN x

By *uckslut888Woman  over a year ago

Loughborough

Haha couldn’t have put it better myself lol

» Add a new message to this topic