FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > YouTube X

YouTube X

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve been doing YouTube for well over 10 years just wondering if there’s any other YouTubers on the forum ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe I am one,Not had much success

By *van696969Man  over a year ago

g

No

It doesn’t matter about success as long as you enjoy the self expression the platform allows x what genre of videos do you make ?

"No"
lol well it does involve wearing your heart on your sleeve x Not for most people

g

Love your pics Mace x

"Love your pics Mace x"
Awww thank you x I think it’s important to present yourself honestly and the best you can don’t get me wrong I can look awful in the morning without make-up but I do make an effort Jean-Paul le belle perfume L’Oreal make-up x

I kinda wished I started an ASMR channel but definitely have already missed the ASMR train

"It doesn’t matter about success as long as you enjoy the self expression the platform allows x what genre of videos do you make ? "

Random stuff do a few video games

A few short sketches that didn’t take off.Apart from the one where I actually fell down the stairs.

"I kinda wished I started an ASMR channel but definitely have already missed the ASMR train "

I would listen to your ASMR

Would you listen to mine?

g

I have about 2 videos on YouTube from years ago, Welcome Mace x

"It doesn’t matter about success as long as you enjoy the self expression the platform allows x what genre of videos do you make ?

Random stuff do a few video games

A few short sketches that didn’t take off.Apart from the one where I actually fell down the stairs.

"

yes YouTube likes drama people doing stuff that they would never do themselves well done keep the camera rolling x

"I kinda wished I started an ASMR channel but definitely have already missed the ASMR train

Would you listen to mine?"

I mean , I love ASMR so I’d give it a go

https://youtube.com/c/IMacey

"I kinda wished I started an ASMR channel but definitely have already missed the ASMR train

Would you listen to mine?

I mean , I love ASMR so I’d give it a go "

ASMR i’m sorry Kylie I’m sure what that means

"I have about 2 videos on YouTube from years ago, Welcome Mace x"
aww thank you I speak about 60% bollocks so you have to take me with a pinch of salt but I think the hearts in the right place x

g

That’s what counts x

g

I’ll check them out properly later x

"I kinda wished I started an ASMR channel but definitely have already missed the ASMR train "

Really starting to think you’re my twin now! Starting an asmr channel is something I’ll be doing later this year

"I’ll check them out properly later x"
Thank you x the recent one at the Edinburgh Sk:n clinic is good shows the pain of having hair removal x the things trans woman have to suffer

Yes I’ve been on YouTube since about 2006

"Yes I’ve been on YouTube since about 2006 "
drop us your channel link :D

By *endydick.CumbersnatchMan  over a year ago

Mace, how do you find YT? I use Twitch and YT but for different reasons. Don't really do it for views and stuff, more because I get curious about trying new tech, platforms and creatives.

"Mace, how do you find YT? I use Twitch and YT but for different reasons. Don't really do it for views and stuff, more because I get curious about trying new tech, platforms and creatives. "
copy paste the link above x

By *inks_apeyCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

I do stuff when we travel, and some techie things. I enjoy doing it when I get the chance

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

I have a tech one. Refurbishing old desktop/laptops.

By *endydick.CumbersnatchMan  over a year ago

Checked that out. You've got some really good and well refined content!

"Checked that out. You've got some really good and well refined content! "
thank you x

"I have a tech one. Refurbishing old desktop/laptops."
cool the how to fix vids are so valuable x

"I do stuff when we travel, and some techie things. I enjoy doing it when I get the chance"
awesome drop your channel link x

"https://youtube.com/c/IMacey "

This is brilliant, sending the link to my sons friend. She’s trans with unsupportive parents and she would find this super useful!

"https://youtube.com/c/IMacey

This is brilliant, sending the link to my sons friend. She’s trans with unsupportive parents and she would find this super useful! "

Awe thats so sweet of you,Hopefully she loves it

Sickens me though when parents don’t support their child.

This is brilliant, sending the link to my sons friend. She’s trans with unsupportive parents and she would find this super useful!

Sickens me though when parents don’t support their child."

Me too, I always tell my son that if she wants a non judgemental supportive surrogate parent, I’m always here

This is brilliant, sending the link to my sons friend. She’s trans with unsupportive parents and she would find this super useful! "

thank you x that’s a lovely compliment x the best in fact x

This is brilliant, sending the link to my sons friend. She’s trans with unsupportive parents and she would find this super useful! thank you x that’s a lovely compliment x the best in fact x "

YouTube needs more content like this. People need to see and hear from more trans people. Visibility and representation is vital.

I prefer when alan brazil says it you tube

Me too, I always tell my son that if she wants a non judgemental supportive surrogate parent, I’m always here "

Aww your gonna make me start to cry

Thats so lovely of you to be there

This is brilliant, sending the link to my sons friend. She’s trans with unsupportive parents and she would find this super useful! thank you x that’s a lovely compliment x the best in fact x

YouTube needs more content like this. People need to see and hear from more trans people. Visibility and representation is vital. "

as a obvious trans in public I think it’s important to try to show people the struggles we go through I have voice coaching soon and hope to film the sessions

"I’ve been doing YouTube for well over 10 years just wondering if there’s any other YouTubers on the forum ? "

What do you upload?

Me too, I always tell my son that if she wants a non judgemental supportive surrogate parent, I’m always here

Thats so lovely of you to be there"

Someone has to be. A parent’s responsibility is to love their child and to want them to be happy. Forcing someone to stay in the wrong body is opposite to this, they should be ashamed.

This is brilliant, sending the link to my sons friend. She’s trans with unsupportive parents and she would find this super useful! thank you x that’s a lovely compliment x the best in fact x

YouTube needs more content like this. People need to see and hear from more trans people. Visibility and representation is vital. as a obvious trans in public I think it’s important to try to show people the struggles we go through I have voice coaching soon and hope to film the sessions "

Definitely agree! Growing up I barely saw mixed race or black people on tv etc and it affected me negatively. Plus it’s good to educate non trans people on all you have to experience and go through.

Someone has to be. A parent’s responsibility is to love their child and to want them to be happy. Forcing someone to stay in the wrong body is opposite to this, they should be ashamed. "

Indeed they should I can’t even imagine what a child must feel when their parents don’t accept them.Its good of you to fill the role and you probably deserve it more than them if thats how they act,

YouTube needs more content like this. People need to see and hear from more trans people. Visibility and representation is vital. as a obvious trans in public I think it’s important to try to show people the struggles we go through I have voice coaching soon and hope to film the sessions

Definitely agree! Growing up I barely saw mixed race or black people on tv etc and it affected me negatively. Plus it’s good to educate non trans people on all you have to experience and go through. "

Agree with all that was said appreciate you making this sacrifice to help others.

Sorry about your negative experience know it can never be washed away but hope the next generation will get the positive experiences you should have got.

"I’ve been doing YouTube for well over 10 years just wondering if there’s any other YouTubers on the forum ?

What do you upload?"

location videos places off the tourist trails , self expression stuff and I write music for my drone stuff

Someone has to be. A parent’s responsibility is to love their child and to want them to be happy. Forcing someone to stay in the wrong body is opposite to this, they should be ashamed. "

agree showing unconditional love and support, being on the level with them x

YouTube needs more content like this. People need to see and hear from more trans people. Visibility and representation is vital. as a obvious trans in public I think it’s important to try to show people the struggles we go through I have voice coaching soon and hope to film the sessions

Definitely agree! Growing up I barely saw mixed race or black people on tv etc and it affected me negatively. Plus it’s good to educate non trans people on all you have to experience and go through. "

definitely Fiona my ex GF has had awful comments from her family members calling me a man in woman’s clothes and she should be careful being with me etc I try to explain how it is I’m still quite new on my journey x

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

YouTube needs more content like this. People need to see and hear from more trans people. Visibility and representation is vital. "

Totally agree

No.

Never really watch anything on it either

Three channels and a personal one

By *aughty_tonyMan  over a year ago

King's Lynn

I always thought of doing some gaming vids, practiced some screen recording and didn't like how my voice sounded. Would also never face reveal as am so camera shy, I even try to avoid family photo's lol

"I always thought of doing some gaming vids, practiced some screen recording and didn't like how my voice sounded. Would also never face reveal as am so camera shy, I even try to avoid family photo's lol"
aww it’s good for self confidence to see and listen to how you present politicians and actors have extensive training so everyone goes through what you describe x

"Three channels and a personal one"
drop your link x

I have a channel that I mainly use to store my trailcam clips from the woods but there is one of poetry I set to music about my summer solstice last year

https://youtube.com/channel/UCOVAPtn85p_poF6EMwABSAQ

"I have a channel that I mainly use to store my trailcam clips from the woods but there is one of poetry I set to music about my summer solstice last year

https://youtube.com/channel/UCOVAPtn85p_poF6EMwABSAQ"

cute dog x Psilocybe vibes x love it x

Thank you x

» Add a new message to this topic