FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Verification

Verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We spoke with a couple via phone tonight and would like to verify them as genuine. But when we tried, we were told we had to be verified by other users before we can verify others! Apparently it doesn't matter that we are verified by the admin team!?? This is, we feel, a major oversight on behalf of the site administrators and further more, a little annoying!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i dont think you can verify by phone? only webcam or meeting in person

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Are the other couple verified?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

try going into chat, someone will verify you if you pop on cam. It is about proving you are a couple.

good luck

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Which reminds me to get a verified photo up on here! I keep forgetting!

Oooops Sassy is right...

Can't verify by phone now....

I don't actually think you can do phone veri's any more.

I'm confused, you're verified by admin?

even if you was verified you cant verify someone by speaking on the phone anymore anyway

"I'm confused, you're verified by admin? "

i think they mean pics verified

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"We spoke with a couple via phone tonight and would like to verify them as genuine. But when we tried, we were told we had to be verified by other users before we can verify others! Apparently it doesn't matter that we are verified by the admin team!?? This is, we feel, a major oversight on behalf of the site administrators and further more, a little annoying!"

You can't verify someone as genuine if you're not verified, and you can't verify them from a phone call anymore. Webcam or meet only.

"I'm confused, you're verified by admin? "

Im guessing photo verified...

You may think it's an oversight and annoying but you'll find out there are fakes on here and they are annoying too, especially when they are verified.

The rules exist to prevent fake profiles being verified. It's not a perfect system but the site owners set the rules to do the best they can.

You've been here a few weeks. The admins have been running this site a fair bit longer than that. What seems like an oversight to you might be something done that way for a good reason. It might be better to ask why rather than attacking it because it annoys you.

Incidentally, you'll find many people here don't believe photo verification counts for very much.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ

How do I get verified by other members?

You need to find someone who is already verified and ask them to verify you. If you are a couple or a woman then you can get verified by webcam . An easy way to do this is to go into the chatroom while you are both there, switch your webcam on and ask someone to verify you. If you are a single guy then you need to meet someone.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well if people don't think much of the photo verification thing, bit of a waste of time to have to do it then isn't it???!

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Well if people don't think much of the photo verification thing, bit of a waste of time to have to do it then isn't it???!

"

you don't "HAVE" to do it.. It's optional

By *upitersmileCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Well if people don't think much of the photo verification thing, bit of a waste of time to have to do it then isn't it???!

"

You don't have to do it

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"

Not everyone thinks it is a waste of time. It is but another tool to use if you wish to.

I am always happy to verify those I have met to say that they are indeed as they present themselves. When you could verify by phone I did that too. I'm glad it's gone for a couple of reasons.

If you don't want to go on camera then get to a club. If you don't want to do that then meet someone who is verified - you only have to meet socially, there is no pressure to play on a first meet unless you all want to.

By *umsuckMan  over a year ago

Gateshead

Question. As someone mentioned the site has been going a while and has developed rules for a reason, but why does a single guy have to meet to be verified whilst couples and single females can be verified by cam? Not trying to argue the reason,just curious.

"Question. As someone mentioned the site has been going a while and has developed rules for a reason, but why does a single guy have to meet to be verified whilst couples and single females can be verified by cam? Not trying to argue the reason,just curious. "

Single guys can be cam verified as well as meet verified as I have just checked via your profile but not verified you I hasten to add

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"

I agree with what you are saying and think others are missing the point.

If your pics are verified by admin then surely this is verification enough of who you are.

Admin are saying they believe that the pics you have sent in are of YOU. They are in effect legitimating your profile.

It seems ludicrous for admin to then say that you cannot verify anyone else as you are not yet believed to be you. They have rubber stamped you and say that they believe they are you ....... You are right. It's not worth anything.

By *umsuckMan  over a year ago

Gateshead

"Question. As someone mentioned the site has been going a while and has developed rules for a reason, but why does a single guy have to meet to be verified whilst couples and single females can be verified by cam? Not trying to argue the reason,just curious.

Single guys can be cam verified as well as meet verified as I have just checked via your profile but not verified you I hasten to add"

Thanks. I was just quoting an earlier post which said single guys had to meet. I've never cammed myself.

» Add a new message to this topic