FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why, why, why

Why, why, why

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ryandsee OP   Man  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I love birds and hearing their chirping and singing but why do they have to serenade me at 3.30 in the morning outside my window and wake me up. I already feel knackered

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Ear plugs... but will you sleep through your alarm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lucky I have seagulls that have taken over everything the fat bastards.So thats my morning

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I’m here for Delilah

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

It could be worse OP, it could be workmen with a pneumatic drill

"Ear plugs... but will you sleep through your alarm "

Set ones phone to vibrate and sleep on top of it.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Love the morning song and the seagulls it lovely to hear x

"It could be worse OP, it could be workmen with a pneumatic drill "

What time do you get up at doctor??

Worse when your route is also blocked like mine is right now by 7 blocks,

Yorkshire

"Love the morning song and the seagulls it lovely to hear x"

I agree but not at 3.30 surely?

Yorkshire

"I’m here for Delilah"

Forgive me, I just couldn't take anymore.

By *ausage1970Man  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I suppose I'm used to it living in the countryside. I was out at 4 am and they were just starting to tweet. Birds do sleep long hours so are probably at rest now

Yorkshire

"I suppose I'm used to it living in the countryside. I was out at 4 am and they were just starting to tweet. Birds do sleep long hours so are probably at rest now "

Thanks for that. I might go out and start singing myself, see how they like it

By *ausage1970Man  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"I suppose I'm used to it living in the countryside. I was out at 4 am and they were just starting to tweet. Birds do sleep long hours so are probably at rest now

Thanks for that. I might go out and start singing myself, see how they like it "

then tomorrow they will be louder and then you do it to them again and then it escalates before you know it your going to be ruined

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

They’re telling each other what a wicked sleep they had and how hard it is to get worms out of the ground but it’s ok because Mrs Smith from No. 9 has fat balls in her garden.

You’re privy to their private conversations

Yorkshire

"I suppose I'm used to it living in the countryside. I was out at 4 am and they were just starting to tweet. Birds do sleep long hours so are probably at rest now

Thanks for that. I might go out and start singing myself, see how they like it

then tomorrow they will be louder and then you do it to them again and then it escalates before you know it your going to be ruined "

You makee a good point. I am a good neighbour so peaceful coexistence is best. I think I will join them and we sing together at 3.30 tomorrow morning. Not sure how the rest of the neighbours will like it. We might end up with a full neighbourhood orchestra in the end though. The early risers

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"I love birds and hearing their chirping and singing but why do they have to serenade me at 3.30 in the morning outside my window and wake me up. I already feel knackered "

Mine was hearing what sounded like a bin lorry half hour ago. So I woke up all confused thinking I was late for work, then I remembered I'm on the late shift Thurs of this week not the morning shift, then I remembered I've only had one day off so far so today must be Wednesday and it's not bin day til tomorrow so it really messed me up in the who what when where why? department.

The other one that tends to get me is the fucking window cleaner clattering the noisiest ladders I've ever heard. That's normally around half 6 and it fucks me right off.

Yorkshire

"I love birds and hearing their chirping and singing but why do they have to serenade me at 3.30 in the morning outside my window and wake me up. I already feel knackered

Mine was hearing what sounded like a bin lorry half hour ago. So I woke up all confused thinking I was late for work, then I remembered I'm on the late shift Thurs of this week not the morning shift, then I remembered I've only had one day off so far so today must be Wednesday and it's not bin day til tomorrow so it really messed me up in the who what when where why? department.

The other one that tends to get me is the fucking window cleaner clattering the noisiest ladders I've ever heard. That's normally around half 6 and it fucks me right off."

Now I feel bad. The birds waking me up was not that bad after all.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"I love birds and hearing their chirping and singing but why do they have to serenade me at 3.30 in the morning outside my window and wake me up. I already feel knackered

The other one that tends to get me is the fucking window cleaner clattering the noisiest ladders I've ever heard. That's normally around half 6 and it fucks me right off.

Now I feel bad. The birds waking me up was not that bad after all. "

I wouldn't mind if it was my windows that were being cleaned but I do mine myself

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

"Love the morning song and the seagulls it lovely to hear x

I agree but not at 3.30 surely? "

Yes as that's on my cycle to work! I leave at 3.20 hate the dead silent Dec/Jan hearing the birds makes it a more pleasant journey x

Early morning, especially in the summer is a fantastic part of the day. Great sounds and light to enjoy.

By *erverseintentionsMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

The dawn chorus...nothing better to wake upto than being serenaded by nature.. when camping its glorious .. birdsong beats rain on the tent anyday .

Being woken by thunder and lightning on crib goch is another story .. recommend extra underpants

I wouldn't mind if it was my windows that were being cleaned but I do mine myself "

Mine got done by accident very scary waking up to someone scaling your wall.Never been cleaner though.

Yorkshire

I wouldn't mind if it was my windows that were being cleaned but I do mine myself

Mine got done by accident very scary waking up to someone scaling your wall.Never been cleaner though."

Did they drop a box of chocolates too?

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"It could be worse OP, it could be workmen with a pneumatic drill

What time do you get up at doctor??

Worse when your route is also blocked like mine is right now by 7 blocks,"

For work at about 6am. I like to have enough time to have a shower, have breakfast and a coffee, as well as relax for a but before I have to get dress for work.

When I'm not at work I tend to wake up at about 7.30.

By *r SproutMan  over a year ago

the middle somewhere

"I love birds and hearing their chirping and singing but why do they have to serenade me at 3.30 in the morning outside my window and wake me up. I already feel knackered "

Get up at 3am.. checkmate

Yorkshire

Get up at 3am.. checkmate "

Will do, catch them unware and shame for their behaviour

"I’m here for Delilah"

Mine got done by accident very scary waking up to someone scaling your wall.Never been cleaner though.

Did they drop a box of chocolates too? "

Yes they did how did you know that?

Yorkshire

Did they drop a box of chocolates too?

Yes they did how did you know that? "

I have seen the advert

They prefer to be called women these days mate

because it’s spring they will quieten down soon it’s about sex

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

I love it. Spring is coming. Long dark nights over. Fantastic

By *ny1localMan  over a year ago

READING

I'm a townie, and often up at 'silly o clock ',trust me our feathered friends are up all night due to street lighting.

By *aughty_Smooth_OperatorMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I work nights and when I'm on break at 2am I see the same white birds every night screaming chasing each other don't they sleep thought only owels were up all night

You get all the birds, you get all the birds

» Add a new message to this topic