FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Good people of Fab…

Good people of Fab…

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m looking at getting a new gas cooker. My current cooker (oven part) doesn’t seem to be doing it’s job properly. Take a pizza for instance - a frozen pizza should take around 10-15mins, mine takes nearly 20 - 25 on 6/7. A pie I had last night was supposed to be 25 mins on gas mark 4, it took over 30 minutes and only because I turned it up to 6… then burnt the lid

Also with the increasing fuel prices, is this a good idea. And do you have any recommendations? Or where to buy a cooker. Gas only please. I don’t need a super dooper one as there’s only me here. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

It could just be me but I've always found gas ovens take longer than the instructions say. I used to go home to my mums when I was at uni and burn everything in her electric oven .

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

It’s it’s just you OP look at air fryers with shelves. Uses similar energy to an oven, but it is smaller, no pre heating and cooks quicker so you won’t use as much energy.

My oven hasn’t been on since I got mine

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"It’s it’s just you OP look at air fryers with shelves. Uses similar energy to an oven, but it is smaller, no pre heating and cooks quicker so you won’t use as much energy.

My oven hasn’t been on since I got mine"

I’ve already got an air fryer but you can’t cook everything in it… not mine anyway

» Add a new message to this topic