FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 'wet'

'wet'

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

All this talk of getting wet and talking about soaking bed sheets,, is it like some achievement to be proud of? Its almost like bragging rights at times.

Are there any guys out there who don't like being drowned? I dont overly get wet but thats not to say im not enjoying it..

perhaps im not the 'norm' and doing something wrong.. hmmmm

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i like a bitta pish

"i like a bitta pish"

this is not a 'is squirting pee' thread haha

Funny old thing , I was reading an article on this yesterday. Not many women can gush/squirt apparently - but its not a phenomenon. Said article states that ALL women can learn to squirt, its all about relaxing. Those that don't (and I'm one of them) tend to hold back a bit as it feels like you're going to pee instead of orgasm. Reckon I'd get fed up changing bed sheets and washing towels !!

I don't understand mens fascination with it, but each to their own I guess - come on boys, enlighten us!

"All this talk of getting wet and talking about soaking bed sheets,, is it like some achievement to be proud of? Its almost like bragging rights at times.

Are there any guys out there who don't like being drowned? I dont overly get wet but thats not to say im not enjoying it..

"

Some do, some don't - personally doesn't bother me either way! I like a good soaking as much as the next guy - but i'm not going to think differently about those that don't - it's another one of those "everyone's different" situations and as long as everyone's enjoying themselves - all good!

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Funny old thing , I was reading an article on this yesterday. Not many women can gush/squirt apparently - but its not a phenomenon. Said article states that ALL women can learn to squirt, its all about relaxing. Those that don't (and I'm one of them) tend to hold back a bit as it feels like you're going to pee instead of orgasm. Reckon I'd get fed up changing bed sheets and washing towels !!

I don't understand mens fascination with it, but each to their own I guess - come on boys, enlighten us!

"

You would be ok as you wear tea towels in lieu of knickers

"You would be ok as you wear tea towels in lieu of knickers "

Sssshhhhhh, thats a secret - I only wear those for you - its a fashion thing!

idea of sleeping in a wet patch just turns my stomach a little.. id rather kip on the floor haha

each to their own though

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"idea of sleeping in a wet patch just turns my stomach a little.. id rather kip on the floor haha

each to their own though "

by the time you've finished making th wet patch you are too knackered to care lol

although if its cold i'll put a towel down

"All this talk of getting wet and talking about soaking bed sheets,, is it like some achievement to be proud of? Its almost like bragging rights at times.

"

Im probably a rare fella then that prefers a 'non soaking' haha... thou if I do get a tadge wet, it's not a problem.

It possibly is a badge of honour to guys if you can make a lass squirt like a water pistol, but I've enjoyed some very good times with ladies that dont, so I guess it's horses for courses and all that...

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I personally don't like it and especially in my bed... happy for people to do what they like in theirs. I certainly wouldn't sleep on the wet patch to be a gentleman.

I read a verification the other day saying they had a great time and soaked the carpet... each to their own but

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"

I read a verification the other day saying they had a great time and soaked the carpet... each to their own but

"

Now THAT'S bragging!

"idea of sleeping in a wet patch just turns my stomach a little.. id rather kip on the floor haha

Surely a woman with such abilities would put down (or provide if visiting)a protective sheet which would be removed immediatly afterwards thus no wet patch just a snuggly bed

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I'd have to stop all play in order to clean up, dry things and put the bedding in the machine.

"

Now THAT'S bragging! "

nah it bragging when they hit the tv screen 10 feet away

In Your Bush

"idea of sleeping in a wet patch just turns my stomach a little.. id rather kiss a kipper on the floor haha

How weird

"idea of sleeping in a wet patch just turns my stomach a little.. id rather kiss a kipper on the floor haha

each to their own though

How weird "

Ryan you're so naughty!!!

each to their own though

How weird "

Haha

each to their own though

How weird "

i so never said that you numpty! lol

Hi, this is keens removal services for soaked wet sheets..we turn them into panties we can sell online

mmm sniff and chew

"Hi, this is keens removal services for soaked wet sheets..we turn them into panties we can sell online

mmm sniff and chew "

uh oh, I think I'm gonna hurl!!!

[Removed by poster at 20/10/12 11:54:12]

"Hi, this is keens removal services for soaked wet sheets..we turn them into panties we can sell online

mmm sniff and chew

uh oh, I think I'm gonna hurl!!! "

also selling sick bags for our other extreme sex bdsm sites

mmm sniff and chew

uh oh, I think I'm gonna hurl!!!

also selling sick bags for our other extreme sex bdsm sites "

Can I pre order

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

Some do, some don't - personally doesn't bother me either way! I like a good soaking as much as the next guy - but i'm not going to think differently about those that don't - it's another one of those "everyone's different" situations and as long as everyone's enjoying themselves - all good! "

My sentiments exactly obi

In Your Bush

each to their own though

How weird

i so never said that you numpty! lol"

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

The joys of leather sofas and flooring...

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"Funny old thing , I was reading an article on this yesterday. Not many women can gush/squirt apparently - but its not a phenomenon. Said article states that ALL women can learn to squirt, its all about relaxing. Those that don't (and I'm one of them) tend to hold back a bit as it feels like you're going to pee instead of orgasm. Reckon I'd get fed up changing bed sheets and washing towels !!

"

It's easy enough for a woman to fake an orgasm but not so easy to simulate gushing. Guys know that the woman isn't just pretending in order to not hurt their feelings.

"The joys of leather sofas and flooring... "

i'll get you some anti bacterial wipes for crimbo

"The joys of leather sofas and flooring... "

You have leather floors??

Ooh - how posh!

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

It's easy enough for a woman to fake an orgasm but not so easy to simulate gushing. Guys know that the woman isn't just pretending in order to not hurt their feelings."

Assuming that gushing means she is having an orgasm, which is often not the case....

"

It's easy enough for a woman to fake an orgasm but not so easy to simulate gushing. Guys know that the woman isn't just pretending in order to not hurt their feelings.

Assuming that gushing means she is having an orgasm, which is often not the case...."

She might just be pissing herself laughing when you drop your trousers?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

i put a shower curtain on thd bed cover it over. when its time to sleep you have one dry bed

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

Assuming that gushing means she is having an orgasm, which is often not the case....

She might just be pissing herself laughing when you drop your trousers? "

But no, just referring to the fact that a lot of guys seem to think that because a woman gushes then she has had an orgasm and that isnt always the case.

Very frustrating when they get wet and then think 'Job done'

"

She might just be pissing herself laughing when you drop your trousers?

But no, just referring to the fact that a lot of guys seem to think that because a woman gushes then she has had an orgasm and that isnt always the case.

Very frustrating when they get wet and then think 'Job done' "

normally when someones orgasmed my only sign is they cant play for a bit!...soaked enough fannys to know u can do more lol

Not worried if people don't get excessively wet to be honest. Quite happy for someone to be wet enough, and even then if not there's lube.

Wolf

How about women who get very wet without gushing?

Turn on? Turn off?

"It's easy enough for a woman to fake an orgasm but not so easy to simulate gushing. Guys know that the woman isn't just pretending in order to not hurt their feelings."

I don't think the article implied that women can simulate gushing (clearly impossible!), it stated that every woman is capable of it if they allow themselves to relax enough - apparently! Haven't tried it yet!

i dont get very wet i have to use lots of lube, that makes the sheets messy.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

I like a lady to get wet, but I'm largely indifferent to gushing

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

My face tells it all.

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

"How about women who get very wet without gushing?

Turn on? Turn off?"

Turn On.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"

I knolw what you mean - sometimes it looks like it is a special quality to be able to squirt... made me chuckle.

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"How about women who get very wet without gushing?

Turn on? Turn off?"

Turn on... definitely.

No it isn't for me and I am so glad that I don't do this. I've been having orgasms for years without feeling the need to drench beds etc and I do ok to be honest.

I would really hate to have beds wet to the mattress or feel the need to have to sleep on rubber sheets like a bed wetter or put shower curtains down.

I can gush and squirt but also control when and where.. I would never do it somewhere that it may affect others.. ( clubs,others beds etc)

men do seem to love it.. but because I can control this.. it makes me often Hold it back.. just because I can.. If a guy tells me he is going to make me gush... he damned well wont.. lol

I also get wet in "Normal" ways.. I dont tend to brag either.. and I never sleep on the wet patch.. When I was attached it was always his side I would wet..

cali

Some do, some don't - personally doesn't bother me either way! I like a good soaking as much as the next guy - but i'm not going to think differently about those that don't - it's another one of those "everyone's different" situations and as long as everyone's enjoying themselves - all good! "

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

A guy who starts asking if I've ever squirted or who has it on his profile that he can make any woman squirt will get a no thanks from me!

Those are the men who just concentrate on activities which are more suited to a smear test than to a bit of mutual fun! Their only aim seems to he to make the woman squirt and the rest can go hang!

Well I like the rest! And I don't enjoy some who is so single minded that they totally ignore my pleasure so they can use me to put another notch on their headboard.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"

A guy who starts asking if I've ever squirted or who has it on his profile that he can make any woman squirt will get a no thanks from me!

Those are the men who just concentrate on activities which are more suited to a smear test than to a bit of mutual fun! Their only aim seems to he to make the woman squirt and the rest can go hang!

Well I like the rest! And I don't enjoy some who is so single minded that they totally ignore my pleasure so they can use me to put another notch on their headboard. "

"

Get as wet as you like.

Soak my sheets and towels if you like.

Just be prepared to pay for a service wash if ya do !

"

Well I like the rest! And I don't enjoy some who is so single minded that they totally ignore my pleasure so they can use me to put another notch on their headboard. "

oh yes, i know the type you mean.

By *picer07Woman  over a year ago

CARDIFF

Yes, I share a similar outlook - I am looking for mutual fun, not a list of tick boxes to work through to boost egos!

We dont play at home, but if we did, we would steer clear of people who claim to soak the bed, sheet, floor or anything else!

I love gushing, don't ask me why though maybe its because I have only been doing it since I started swinging and am amazed, plus now I know its not piss, I don't mind doing it however I do find that more than 4 times in one session is very draining on the other hand if it doesn't happen though, its no big deal

The wetter the better. I love a gusher. My OH got me to look at Jason Julius website and learn some techniques that help bring the lady to squirtdom, gawd bless the man!

Not for me any of that gushin stuff, bit of a turn off for me

An as for a gusher bringin somethin along to protect the bed . . . . I mean how sexy would it be to put a piss the bed sheet down just before you got down to the good stuff??

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Not for me any of that gushin stuff, bit of a turn off for me

An as for a gusher bringin somethin along to protect the bed . . . . I mean how sexy would it be to put a piss the bed sheet down just before you got down to the good stuff?? "

I don't get that bit either. Do you prepare all surfaces before you've even really decided to play or do you stop in the middle of the steamy, teasy bit to whip out a shower curtain? I think I might cry if someone gushed on my chaise longue

Its just not sexy is it, having to play on waterproof bedding.

For all the men who claim to have learnt these techniques from pornographers, do you apply these skills to every woman you play with, is it your goal to make women squirt, what if, like me, they find the whole gushing/squirting thing distasteful?

"I'd have to stop all play in order to clean up, dry things and put the bedding in the machine. "

"Its just not sexy is it, having to play on waterproof bedding.

For all the men who claim to have learnt these techniques from pornographers, do you apply these skills to every woman you play with, is it your goal to make women squirt, what if, like me, they find the whole gushing/squirting thing distasteful?"

I find it a bit odd, and yes, even distasteful that such a fuss is being made about it.

By *exki11enWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"Its just not sexy is it, having to play on waterproof bedding.

"

One should remember that what is sexy, is subjective

now although I do find it a turn on when I manage to make a lady squirt, it is not the be all and end all. If I can satisfy her in any way, and we are both having pleasure, I can live without the squirting and the laundry after

"For all the men who claim to have learnt these techniques from pornographers, do you apply these skills to every woman you play with, is it your goal to make women squirt, what if, like me, they find the whole gushing/squirting thing distasteful?"

personally id hate it if i was just a secret challenge to a guy to make me squirt. I have no intentions of ever wanting too. I was put off oral sex when i was 17 buy a guy who went down on me as i soaked him and ever since that moment i've truly been embarrassed. I just can not relax fully so if a guy was to finger fuck me etc trying to achieve the impossible id certainly not be enjoying it

"now although I do find it a turn on when I manage to make a lady squirt, it is not the be all and end all. If I can satisfy her in any way, and we are both having pleasure, I can live without the squirting and the laundry after"
I think you summed it up in one. I dont have a problem with squirting although I would not disclose publicly whether I do it. What I dislike is the importance attached to it, making it sound sometimes as if sex is no good unless the woman has been successful at wetting the entire bed. I like the way you put it! Puts balance on the matter

"For all the men who claim to have learnt these techniques from pornographers, do you apply these skills to every woman you play with, is it your goal to make women squirt, what if, like me, they find the whole gushing/squirting thing distasteful?

personally id hate it if i was just a secret challenge to a guy to make me squirt. I have no intentions of ever wanting too. I was put off oral sex when i was 17 buy a guy who went down on me as i soaked him and ever since that moment i've truly been embarrassed. I just can not relax fully so if a guy was to finger fuck me etc trying to achieve the impossible id certainly not be enjoying it"

That explains a lot. All you did was enjoy something natural. I can understand embarrassment. However you should never let something put you off. However guys trying to convince you they will do something never helps. One day when you have someone you trust you may relax and enjoy.

Remember I refuse oral often because I feel it takes away my control. As I know I will orgasm. But I am trying to retrain myself. As I look at it like this. If I gave a guy oral and he didn't cum I'd feel pretty bad about it.

Back on topic. Can't see how a woman doing what is natural is distasteful.

Cali

"

Cali"

It is not distasteful - it is only a bit OTT if that appears to be all that matters and as Sassy said when it feels like some competition.

"

CaliIt is not distasteful - it is only a bit OTT if that appears to be all that matters and as Sassy said when it feels like some competition."

I agree with that. I can do it but as I've said if a guy tells me he will make me gush everywhere I will not do so just because I can control it.

I think in some ways the guys are at least trying and wanting to make a woman gush etc at least shows they are wanting to feel the woman has had a good time.

I think they need to realise that it's about mutual pleasure.

Cali

Bristol

"

"

Comments like this imply those that can squirt are the ones "not normal" and "wrong"

Can there not just be an acceptance that everyone is different? Some do, some don't. Some like it, some don't.

One is not better than the other because they can or can't. And it's certainly not distasteful.

It almost seems like the defensive comments coming from those who can't, means they wish they could.

"

Comments like this imply those that can squirt are the ones "not normal" and "wrong"

Can there not just be an acceptance that everyone is different? Some do, some don't. Some like it, some don't.

One is not better than the other because they can or can't. And it's certainly not distasteful.

It almost seems like the defensive comments coming from those who can't, means they wish they could.

"

Have you not read my posts? i certainly do not want too.

Bristol

"

Have you not read my posts? i certainly do not want too."

I've read them. I still think they're defensive....

defensive from what? sorry Kitten i really don't understand where your coming from.

I think that sometimes it is defensive but because you have to be. Ie when I defend my non kissing stance.

Although I wish I did enjoy it. But I don't. But that comes back to personal hang ups.

To many on here, men and women, seem to forget that this is meant to be fun. Does it really matter if you do or don't do anything as long as everyone has a good time.

I do think that when your comfortable and in the right mind set most women will gush but not always to the extent some women do.

It's the same action that gets a woman wet so as long as a woman gets wet she can. But I know some women that get embarrassed if they get too wet. Which is a shame.

Cali

"

To many on here, men and women, seem to forget that this is meant to be fun. Does it really matter if you do or don't do anything as long as everyone has a good time.

"

Spot on - the scene is about enjoying something and people are different in their likes and dislikes just as we all like to eat/ drink/ admire different things in life. Nobody should be defensive about anything and nobody should make anybody feel bad about having preferences. I did not see Cute being defensive tbh. Just a statement of preference and she gave a reason why.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Another divisive thread in my opinion....

Whether or not it was intended to be that way it's becoming more and more common on here lately.

To be honest getting too wet is something I've often had women say makes them concerned.

I remember talking to many a woman that was struggling to orgasm and embarrassment of getting to wet and making sounds with their lady parts was a real issue for these ladies.

So most of the therapy was spent on teaching them to go with the flow and not worry so much. Easier said than done.

Expectations are also a big problem.

Now it's funny I see more people worried that they don't gush. How times change.

Cali

I don't think Sassy was being defensive either. Its just her personal thoughts on the subject, and she asked a question, as I did.

I actually think the porn industry has a lot to do with this topic, and so called 'expectation' or 'lack of ability' - it has a lot to answer for, making women wonder why they can't gush or squirt. I can't see what all the fuss is about.

Sometimes I get exceptionally wet, sometimes I don't - I don't know if I can squirt (my previous comment about not having tried yet, was intended as tongue in cheek!) - I don't know if I will try, but I don't have a burning desire to find out. As long as all concerned are having fun - even if I don't orgasm fully, I know I'll have had a good time , despite not drowning anyone, or supplying a snorkel and flippers!

Everything from a look to the act itself is meant to be fun imho, and I for one will never have a hang up about being too wet, too dry or can't squirt

"I don't think Sassy was being defensive either. Its just her personal thoughts on the subject, and she asked a question, as I did.

I actually think the porn industry has a lot to do with this topic, and so called 'expectation' or 'lack of ability' - it has a lot to answer for, making women wonder why they can't gush or squirt. I can't see what all the fuss is about.

Sometimes I get exceptionally wet, sometimes I don't - I don't know if I can squirt (my previous comment about not having tried yet, was intended as tongue in cheek!) - I don't know if I will try, but I don't have a burning desire to find out. As long as all concerned are having fun - even if I don't orgasm fully, I know I'll have had a good time , despite not drowning anyone, or supplying a snorkel and flippers!

Everything from a look to the act itself is meant to be fun imho, and I for one will never have a hang up about being too wet, too dry or can't squirt "

What a balanced post! Could not have put it better myself.

Totally agree

By *orkieMan  over a year ago

Who knows

Whether she is wet or dry its all about making sure the woman enjoys herself.... if she gushes or squirts as a result.... Bonus

I think some guys put it down to "how good" their skills as a lover are.

Surely its down to both recipients to be "enjoying" themselves in order for the lady to be "excited and turned on"

Some guys dont have to try that hard and it comes natural to them to be "considerate" lovers .

some guys aint got a bloody clue. lmao

"

"

These gushing/squirting threads always make me laugh. Those that can't always slate it. As for wet beds/towels/mattress. We always use a plastic backed fitted terry sheet over all the bedding. Surely this should always be done anyway, whether you gush or not? Especially when using hotel beds. Sex can be very messy, and not just with women who gush.

"I think some guys put it down to "how good" their skills as a lover are.

Surely its down to both recipients to be "enjoying" themselves in order for the lady to be "excited and turned on"

Some guys dont have to try that hard and it comes natural to them to be "considerate" lovers .

some guys aint got a bloody clue. lmao "

I just thought (while watching Dragon's den ) that women dont rate guys according to how far they shoot and how much the produce... and it would be silly to make that a measure as to how much they enjoyed the session. Comparable? Perhaps not but it is an analogy at some level.

Yerrrr

profile reads, guys must shoot between 8 AND 10ft and or......hit the brown patch on the ceiling .

"Yerrrr

profile reads, guys must shoot between 8 AND 10ft and or......hit the brown patch on the ceiling ."

Yeah that was my mental image

... followed by pms between two women "i made him shoot further than you...." and "no, you didnt, mine was his second time cumming"...

» Add a new message to this topic