FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Aging trans lesbian

Aging trans lesbian

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olly_chromatic OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Is it time for me to take a reality check? I'm getting older. Just being a nice, halfway decent sort of human being clearly doesn't cut it. If I've not met the right people already to find the sort of thing I'm looking for, I'm probably never going to. I'm getting so that I can't be arsed to do spend half the time and effort getting myself tarted up for going out as I used to, because quite clearly it doesn't matter how good I think that I've managed to make myself look, it'll never be enough because I was born with the wrong sort of genitals. I don't have it in me either to go through the pain and life destruction that would be needed to get myself "medically done", because even if I did, my body would never be "the real thing" in the eyes of anyone that knew.

I've met some lovely people and made some good friends through fab, probably more successfully than through any other social media sites or even through any real world social interactions. Fuck knows though it is seeming impossible to bridge the gap between friendzone on one side and being little better than a sex toy with flat batteries on the other.

Is it possible that I'll ever find anyone where physical desire goes beyond me just helping them get an orgasm, but where they want me as me, and care about what I feel as well? Or am I just being delusional keeping thinking it might happen?

Sunday evening depression maybe, but I'm certainly feeling tired and old

Hugs to everyone that cares, Polly xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m sorry I can’t be more constructive than saying your pics made me smile as we have the same socks x

Awww hugs never give up I know it sounds hard but there is someone out there for everyone

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Aww, sending a massive hug.

It can be really hard when you just think you're not enough, no matter what you do. I think lots of us feel like that regardless of our situation

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

If stopping looking is the best thing for your wellbeing then you absolutely need to look after yourself. However, I don't think it's ever too late. My nan found love in her 70s. There's someone out there for all of us.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

I feel bad for you that you feel this way Polly. I couldnt imagine being in that situation and I hope that things improve for you.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"Is it time for me to take a reality check? I'm getting older. Just being a nice, halfway decent sort of human being clearly doesn't cut it. If I've not met the right people already to find the sort of thing I'm looking for, I'm probably never going to. I'm getting so that I can't be arsed to do spend half the time and effort getting myself tarted up for going out as I used to, because quite clearly it doesn't matter how good I think that I've managed to make myself look, it'll never be enough because I was born with the wrong sort of genitals. I don't have it in me either to go through the pain and life destruction that would be needed to get myself "medically done", because even if I did, my body would never be "the real thing" in the eyes of anyone that knew.

I've met some lovely people and made some good friends through fab, probably more successfully than through any other social media sites or even through any real world social interactions. Fuck knows though it is seeming impossible to bridge the gap between friendzone on one side and being little better than a sex toy with flat batteries on the other.

Is it possible that I'll ever find anyone where physical desire goes beyond me just helping them get an orgasm, but where they want me as me, and care about what I feel as well? Or am I just being delusional keeping thinking it might happen?

Hugs to everyone that cares, Polly xxx"

I think do what makes you feel better and I am a firm believer in letting the universe decide.

What I mean is, time and time again people try to hard to achieve or find something only to fail over and over then suddenly when they stop trying the thing they have been looking for all along finds them.

Be true to yourself and at least if you never find what you are looking for you can at least sleep soundly knowing it's not been through lack of trying.

Don't be too hard on yourself and give yourself more credit.

Peace and love x

"Is it time for me to take a reality check? I'm getting older. Just being a nice, halfway decent sort of human being clearly doesn't cut it. If I've not met the right people already to find the sort of thing I'm looking for, I'm probably never going to. I'm getting so that I can't be arsed to do spend half the time and effort getting myself tarted up for going out as I used to, because quite clearly it doesn't matter how good I think that I've managed to make myself look, it'll never be enough because I was born with the wrong sort of genitals. I don't have it in me either to go through the pain and life destruction that would be needed to get myself "medically done", because even if I did, my body would never be "the real thing" in the eyes of anyone that knew.

Ah Polly , huge hug.

Youre a lovely person in all ways. Please don't think not finding the right person is about your gender.

I often think what's wrong with me, or why aren't I enough, or I'm tired of not being loved.

So we can all have these thoughts at times.

Keep being you , and be proud of the person you are xx

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

You never know who is around that corner Polly. Dust yourself off, fix your face and walk like you mean it because You are xxxx

By *he_Last_TitanMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I do believe there is someone out there for us all. Usually they find us, when we least expect it.

In the meantime just keep being you (a thoughtful, caring, human being, by the sounds of it).

M

Sorry to hear you are feeling down x

All I can say is that it’s never too late to start and get on that horse, also, regarding GRS, you have to do it for you, who cares what others see or not see after it.

The important thing is that you look at yourself in the mirror naked and feel whole.

Don’t lose hope

Sending virtual hugs

X

By *adyBugsWoman  over a year ago

cognito

Sending some hugs and holding a space for you until you feel better about things

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

I've met you.

You're awesome.

Doubtless life is panning out exactly as its pre-ordained. Life rarely works out the way we think and seldom the way we want.

Regardless, it's a life worth living. Do not let it beat you.

Be gentle with yourself.

Winston

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Life will often have a way of surprising you.

You are looking for that needle in a haystack. But the needle exists in that metaphor.

As to whether you will find it on here is debatable so get them eggs in more baskets (another cheesy metaphor) but the forums are still fun and I bet you have made friends along the way on here.

Hope you feel better.

By *yrdsisWoman  over a year ago

Gleam Street

I'm currently poster child in my super straight work...

I met my now husband here... after 42 years of thoroughly enjoying single life

A team of 8.... only 3 of us are over 35... two of whom are on second marriages...I'm not even a year into it yet...

To cut a super long story short.. my Nana always said.. and I shall translate...

"What's for you will not go by you"xxx

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

I hope you find what you’re looking for lovely. Had a natter to you in the loos at mls, you’re a good un xx

By *olly_chromatic OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Thank you

Also, your profile pic lingerie is absolutely gorgeous!

Oh bless you, Polly

Sorry I missed your original post a few days ago. I totally get where you are coming from and wonder the same thing sometimes.

I can only say that there are people out there who see the person for who they are rather than what they have so to speak so whilst the sea maybe somewhat limited of fish for you compared to others, it’s not an empty sea by any stretch.

I’ve only known you from your writings here but you come across as such a lovely, grounded person and I’m sure you can make someone very happy

X

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

Only just seen your post!

I am more than sure you will meet your ideal person - sometimes you have to kiss a load of frogs before you get to find your princess

By *luttonousGirlTV/TS  over a year ago

Consett

I understand and feel the very same

Sends big fat hugs sweetheart

» Add a new message to this topic