FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do you have to like someone as a person.....

Do you have to like someone as a person.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emmefatale OP   Woman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

to get jiggy with em?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

No

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I don't even need to speak to them

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

yes

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

only a little bit.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Ermmmmmmmmmmm I think so yes....!!

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Basically yes... ... but if it's a one off or a club meet then 'first impressions' are often good enough.

It helps.

In a club maybe not so much, but as a 1-1 yes.

OH Yes if we dont get on i wont get on !!!!!!

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

I wouldn't with somebody I didn't like. Which is something slightly different

Yes I do. I only play with guys who I like and click with. If I didn't like someone and couldn't get along with them out of bedroom I wouldn't bother.

on a private meet yes

in a club no

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"I don't even need to speak to them"

lol

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Yes I do. I only play with guys who I like and click with. If I didn't like someone and couldn't get along with them out of bedroom I wouldn't bother. "
Why is that do you think?

Yeah, I never have fucked anyone I dont like... at the time

Yes deffo

Yes, absolutely.

Its why I don't to club meets and have to meet people socially before play. If I don't like them as a person, I'm not interested sexually.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Most of the chicks I bang are alien so technically I like them as aliens not people.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

No...... though I my find it difficult if I have discovered I really don't like them.

Indifference has never got in the way.

ive played in clubs many times and i havnt even looked at therir face so once ive left the room i couldnt tell you whos cock ive just been sucking

Ive had it a few times where guys have spoken to me in clubs and when ive asked if we know each other they have told me we have played before on serveral occasion sometimes lol

in clubs i dont need to know them or anything about them to play

on a private meet where im spending more one on one time with them its different

if ive got ready and sorted a sitter to meet someone i want a good all night session not a quick fuck and go like you do in club, so if im spending the night with someone it helps to get on

No for either of us, but length and breadth of play is proportional to the 'playtime working relationship' that is just plain good old camerarderie

Wolf

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"Most of the chicks I bang are alien so technically I like them as aliens not people."

Remember that's technically my cock as well you're shoving in all those weird and wonderful alien holes

...and no more crustacean related aliens, I'm still having flashbacks!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Most of the chicks I bang are alien so technically I like them as aliens not people.

Remember that's technically my cock as well you're shoving in all those weird and wonderful alien holes

...and no more crustacean related aliens, I'm still having flashbacks! "

GUM Clinic can sort those?

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"Most of the chicks I bang are alien so technically I like them as aliens not people.

...and no more crustacean related aliens, I'm still having flashbacks! "

Awww but they have such squidgy innards.

"Most of the chicks I bang are alien so technically I like them as aliens not people."

You really have got to stop trolling ComiCon for potential meets, you know!

There are only so many Orion Slave-Girls to go around!

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

It depends on the situation - sometimes spontaneity is nice. other times it's more sexy after having a good laugh etc.

D&K

I have to have a connection on some level, but I'm not sure that to label that as 'liking' someone is right..

Undecided of Kent

By *pl- capdagdeCouple  over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

Thats why we goto clubs..we don't want to know everyone or be their friend..sometimes the more you get to know someone the less you lime them anyway

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I have to have a connection on some level, but I'm not sure that to label that as 'liking' someone is right..

Undecided of Kent

"

only you can decide that

thinking about it tho i dont necessarily have to like someone to have sex with them i couldnt play with someone i really didnt like

I would find it very hard to want to give plessure to someone i didnt like, i think id want to bite instead of suck lol

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

When I am at home I make guacomole with the best avocadoes I can find. When I am eating out I don't have much control over the quality of the avocadoes and have to make the choice based on the general menu, cleanliness and ambience of a the eaterie.

"to get jiggy with em? "

Yep. Can't get a gallop on for someone who doesn't get into my mind. Like could = fancy though, and that's good enough usually, but if someone I really fancied turned out to be a total bitch I couldn't shag her - for long.

Nope. This is sex not dating!

I like to banter (in case you haven't noticed) so anyone that can't keep up rarely gets as far as my front doorstep.

Unless I'm either :

a) really horny

b) bored

c) feeling benevolent

d) feeling too lazy to have a wank meself, or

e) any combination of the above

Yes

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Generally I have to click with people for repeat meets, overnights, etc...but sometimes my libido can and does get the better of me and I can happily fuck a complete stranger...I also have a fantasy involving a lot of anonymous cocks to sort out as well...

Daz on the other hand, is a straight single guy so when he's in charge, it's any pulse and pussy...Taz is a criminally insane sociopath and is omnisexual so pulse, pussy and, on occasion, species mean nothing to it(Funky, send some of your aliens it's way please...)

Yes indeed, this is very important to us, as if we didnt like the person then we sure as hell wouldnt get intimate with them

"Yes I do. I only play with guys who I like and click with. If I didn't like someone and couldn't get along with them out of bedroom I wouldn't bother. Why is that do you think?"

Because we like the social side of swinging as much as the sex. I'm not someone who would enjoy stranger sex and find the idea of some total stranger touching me disgusting. I know plenty love the club scene and the whole stranger sex thing but that's just not my thing at all.

Yes I know it's a sex site snd not a dating site and no I'm not looking for a replacement husband but I do prefer a guy I can flirt and chat with and I'm comfortable with. For me it makes the night much better. And after 2 years swinging I think I know what works best for us

By *adystephanieTV/TS  over a year ago

glos

An attraction definately as for personality I dont think its read that easily during a quick jiggy

By *orkieMan  over a year ago

Who knows

With 3 exceptions when I thought with my dick instead of my brain... (yep an unusual occurrence for a single guy) I have to click with someone before I do the deed, for repeat meets there has definitely got to be a connection.

In a club scenario when playing with someone other than the person I came with there must be some kind of attraction for me to play. I dont subscribe to the usual any holes a goal thing

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"to get jiggy with em? "

Yes!!

Definitely!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Yes I do. I only play with guys who I like and click with. If I didn't like someone and couldn't get along with them out of bedroom I wouldn't bother. Why is that do you think?

Because we like the social side of swinging as much as the sex. I'm not someone who would enjoy stranger sex and find the idea of some total stranger touching me disgusting. I know plenty love the club scene and the whole stranger sex thing but that's just not my thing at all.

Yes I know it's a sex site snd not a dating site and no I'm not looking for a replacement husband but I do prefer a guy I can flirt and chat with and I'm comfortable with. For me it makes the night much better. And after 2 years swinging I think I know what works best for us "

Good you know what works for you and stick with it.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Yes because I meet at home or theirs and I wouldn't invite someone into my home I don't like or go to theirs.

Depends on the situation. I'm pretty sure we have ALL at some point in our lives been to a pub/club and its getting on for closing time. Then trawled the dance floor looking for that 'special' someone who will recieve the benefit of a half comatose sex session behind the fire station down the road!

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Yes..

"Depends on the situation. I'm pretty sure we have ALL at some point in our lives been to a pub/club and its getting on for closing time. Then trawled the dance floor looking for that 'special' someone who will recieve the benefit of a half comatose sex session behind the fire station down the road! "

Bloody hell, it was you was it????

dirtybigbadsgirlville

[Removed by poster at 19/10/12 15:28:25]

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Depends on the situation. I'm pretty sure we have ALL at some point in our lives been to a pub/club and its getting on for closing time. Then trawled the dance floor looking for that 'special' someone who will recieve the benefit of a half comatose sex session behind the fire station down the road!

Bloody hell, it was you was it???? "

I dont think i have ever "trawled" is it fun?

"Depends on the situation. I'm pretty sure we have ALL at some point in our lives been to a pub/club and its getting on for closing time. Then trawled the dance floor looking for that 'special' someone who will recieve the benefit of a half comatose sex session behind the fire station down the road!

Bloody hell, it was you was it???? I dont think i have ever "trawled" is it fun? "

Its great! Smells a bit fishy tho!

Yup, definitely, or it ain't happening !!

Its great! Smells a bit fishy tho! "

How very dare you Sirrah...last time I let me beer goggles do the picking up

"to get jiggy with em? "

yes, first physically then, if ok, mentally

How very dare you Sirrah...last time I let me beer goggles do the picking up "

But you said those 15 vodkas and 7 pints didn't influence your choice that night! I'm hurt now!

"thinking about it tho i dont necessarily have to like someone to have sex with them i couldnt play with someone i really didnt like

I would find it very hard to want to give plessure to someone i didnt like, i think id want to bite instead of suck lol"

*zips up trousers, and runs off

But you said those 15 vodkas and 7 pints didn't influence your choice that night! I'm hurt now! "

I think maybe the bottle of Absinthe and the Buckie chaser may have tipped me over the edge, I can only apologise for misleading you when I slurred I loved you and you were the best shag ever...I'll wipe me bits next time

But you said those 15 vodkas and 7 pints didn't influence your choice that night! I'm hurt now!

I think maybe the bottle of Absinthe and the Buckie chaser may have tipped me over the edge, I can only apologise for misleading you when I slurred I loved you and you were the best shag ever...I'll wipe me bits next time "

My thoughts exactly, maybe next time you should drink them, instead of hitting me over the head with the bottles and dragging me round the corner to take advantage of my trusting nature!

I think maybe the bottle of Absinthe and the Buckie chaser may have tipped me over the edge, I can only apologise for misleading you when I slurred I loved you and you were the best shag ever...I'll wipe me bits next time

My thoughts exactly, maybe next time you should drink them, instead of hitting me over the head with the bottles and dragging me round the corner to take advantage of my trusting nature! "

PMSL...another way alcohol has been helping ugly people have sex for years It's a winning formula, I can't be arsed with changing it at my time of life...

By *idsmateyMan  over a year ago

Warwickshire

For me on a private meet it's yes. However, in a club scenario it doesn't bother me. Contradiction there but that's how it is with me...

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

As we mostly do private 1-2-1 meets then yes we both have to like them and feel comfortable. It's very important otherwise we aren't going to be getting our clothes off.

I have to not dislike them.

I haven't tried a club yet so can't comment on whether that's different.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Yes I do, which is one of the reasons I use my hotlist to stalk people for a while, and also why I don't play in clubs (although I go to them fairly regularly....)

Yes I do

Yes...

By *U1966Man  over a year ago

Devon

Yes

» Add a new message to this topic