FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Poem - 50 Shades of Grey.

Poem - 50 Shades of Grey.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ercedes62 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

I have just received this from a friend via Facebook and thought you might like a chuckle.

For those that can has to be said with a Westcountry accent

Fifty Shades of Grey - A husbands view The missus bought a Paperback

...down Shepton, Saturday, I had a look inside her bag; ....T'was "fifty shades of grey". Well I just left her to it, And at ten I went to bed. An hour later she appeared; The sight filled me with dread….. In her left hand she held a rope; And in her right a whip! She threw them down upon the floor, And then began to strip. Well fifty years or so ago; I might have had a peek; But Mabel hasn't weathered well; She's eighty four next week!! Watching Mabel bump and grind; Could not have been much grimmer. And things then went from bad to worse; She toppled off her Zimmer! She struggled back upon her feet; A couple minutes later; She put her teeth back in and said .....I must dominate !! Now if you knew our Mabel, You'd see just why I spluttered, I'd spent two months in traction For the last complaint I'd uttered. She stood there nude and naked Bent forward just a bit I went to hold her, sensual like and stood on her left tit! Mabel screamed, her teeth shot out; My god what had I done!? She moaned and groaned then shouted out: "Step on the other one"!! Well readers, I can't tell no more; About what occurred that day. Suffice to say my jet black hair, Turned fifty shades of Grey.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lmao almost wet myself

very funny

» Add a new message to this topic