FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bi fems

Bi fems

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Some people in the 'outside world' know I'm bi, some don't. I don't tell people as it's none of their business. Some know because I had a girlfriend a few years ago and they remember.

Blokes seem to think it's cool and I know some have even made a point of telling other blokes that didn't know.

Women seem to think I'm terrible and will want to leap on them and shag them. (Because bi and gay people can't control their urges...?!)

So to the bi ladies... Do people in the 'outside world' know you're bi? And have you had bad reactions/ attitudes from people?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My mum, brother and 2 of my best friends know. I also told my flatmate and she was very cool about it, didn't say anything derogatory. In fact the people that know have all been brilliant.

Yes, I'm totally out about it. I don't flaunt it, or make an issue of it, but I'm always clear if ever the issue comes up.

With guys it's either a non-issue, or else they make fools of themselves and ask if "I know another lady for a 3-some" and loose my friendship on the spot...

There is a difficulty with women friends - there is always a barrier until they get to realise that I do genuinely only want them as friends, not as potential lovers, and then it just fades into the background.

My biggest problem is getting people to realise that I only want sex from guys, but that it's always much more involved with women ....

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Most of my work colleagues know, but I work with a young crowd, and working in a bar, there is a lot of sexual tension around. I work with 2 lesbians, and they seem to have the most problem with me being bi, they say it's not right to like both. Were as everyone else is pretty much live and let live.

My family know, mainly because I've had girlfriends and boyfriends. I've had problems with older family members in the past. Now they just ignore it, and let me get on with it. It's probably easier now I live 240 miles away from home. Out of sight, out of mind!!

Good point, I've had comments from lesbians/ gay men saying that bisexuality doesn't exist. Weird. Straight people just seem to assume I'm straight again and I was a lesbian before.

I don't know, I'm not bi, I just love women

"Good point, I've had comments from lesbians/ gay men saying that bisexuality doesn't exist. Weird. Straight people just seem to assume I'm straight again and I was a lesbian before. "

I knew that electric shock therapy would work !

It did on me

Only in reverse.

The more objections I get, the more forthright about it I become.

They soon leave me alone.

By *orkieMan  over a year ago

Who knows

"Good point, I've had comments from lesbians/ gay men saying that bisexuality doesn't exist. Weird. Straight people just seem to assume I'm straight again and I was a lesbian before.

It did on me

Only in reverse.

They soon leave me alone."

Electric shock therapy.... is that you admitting you had work done by a dodgy electrician

"Good point, I've had comments from lesbians/ gay men saying that bisexuality doesn't exist. Weird. Straight people just seem to assume I'm straight again and I was a lesbian before.

It did on me

Only in reverse.

Electric shock therapy.... is that you admitting you had work done by a dodgy electrician"

They proved some years ago that I wasn't wired up properly Yorkster

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

It did on me

Only in reverse.

Electric shock therapy.... is that you admitting you had work done by a dodgy electrician

They proved some years ago that I wasn't wired up properly Yorkster "

Will you two get a room

By *orkieMan  over a year ago

Who knows

It did on me

Only in reverse.

Will you two get a room "

Do u mean a room with a view lol

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

It did on me

Only in reverse.

Will you two get a room

Do u mean a room with a view lol"

Packing my fishing rod as we speak

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Some vanilla girlfriends know, but apart from them the only women I tell are those who need to know!

" And have you had bad reactions/ attitudes from people?"

I was reported to social services by someone who worked at my kids school for being bi, she felt it wasnt right i was alone in the house with 3 girls when i have sexual feelings towards women

They was the actual words the women from social services told me she used when she phoned them up

So i have to be honest its not something i advertise anymore, not that i ever did but sometimes people just put 2 and 2 together

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Not something that I advertise, no as I like to keep my private life, private.

People just dont need to know

If your married you dont walk round telling everyone what you did in bed with your partner that night so why would you tell people who you shag outside of a relationship?

We tend to keep play friends and outside friends separate and so activities, sexuality and the rest are just for our play friends to know about.

"People just dont need to know

If your married you dont walk round telling everyone what you did in bed with your partner that night so why would you tell people who you shag outside of a relationship?"

Exactly. That's why I don't really understand the need to 'come out'. I think it's no-one else's business really. Although if people want to, good for them.

I hope that *bleep* of a woman that reported you to the social isn't around anymore. What an idiot. Glad they saw sense though.

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

" And have you had bad reactions/ attitudes from people?

I was reported to social services by someone who worked at my kids school for being bi, she felt it wasnt right i was alone in the house with 3 girls when i have sexual feelings towards women

They was the actual words the women from social services told me she used when she phoned them up

So i have to be honest its not something i advertise anymore, not that i ever did but sometimes people just put 2 and 2 together"

Good God - and they let a woman with that sort of attitude work with children???????? FFS

With regards to the OP, most of my friends know I'm bi and that I swing, but my parents are a bit old fashioned and have no need to know about my sex life, as I have no need to know about theirs

» Add a new message to this topic