FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > help

help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

is there anyone on here thats really good with pc and i mean really good lol, if so could you mail us please we have a problem x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Depends what the problem is. I'm pretty good but there are a limit to things you can fix by mail lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Depends what the problem is. I'm pretty good but there are a limit to things you can fix by mail lol"

This is what we have faced with messaging them, M hasn't got time to remotely log in etc...but if the OP can wait until tonight then he can.

I have one too ? New Laptop with cam ... and i cant get the thing on no matter that i do ... say no cam when i go to chat room and card ? so have to get old one from pc on here ? strange may have to go back to pc world just can do with out them looking at my pics and stuff here , lol

"I have one too ? New Laptop with cam ... and i cant get the thing on no matter that i do ... say no cam when i go to chat room and card ? so have to get old one from pc on here ? strange may have to go back to pc world just can do with out them looking at my pics and stuff here , lol"

What laptop is it?

We are running a computer help desk this evening lol

"I have one too ? New Laptop with cam ... and i cant get the thing on no matter that i do ... say no cam when i go to chat room and card ? so have to get old one from pc on here ? strange may have to go back to pc world just can do with out them looking at my pics and stuff here , lol

What laptop is it?

"

Pah all hail M king of the nerds!!!

"I have one too ? New Laptop with cam ... and i cant get the thing on no matter that i do ... say no cam when i go to chat room and card ? so have to get old one from pc on here ? strange may have to go back to pc world just can do with out them looking at my pics and stuff here , lol

What laptop is it?

Pah all hail M king of the nerds!!! "

Oi and me

What laptop is it?

Pah all hail M king of the nerds!!!

Oi and me "

Sorry J queen of the nerdettes

What laptop is it?

"

Toshiba red one , lol

In Your Bush

"Depends what the problem is. I'm pretty good but there are a limit to things you can fix by mail lol

This is what we have faced with messaging them, M hasn't got time to remotely log in etc...but if the OP can wait until tonight then he can."

Haha wouldn't have you remotely accessing mine you're a nosy perve

What laptop is it?

Toshiba red one , lol"

What make is it? Lol

"Depends what the problem is. I'm pretty good but there are a limit to things you can fix by mail lol

This is what we have faced with messaging them, M hasn't got time to remotely log in etc...but if the OP can wait until tonight then he can.

Haha wouldn't have you remotely accessing mine you're a nosy perve "

Shut up you! We are trying to help the OP!

And no we are not

i hate my laptop cam too.. i set it up alright for just taking pictures but soon as i open up a program like msn/skype or the fabs chatroom the cam settings ive applied are ignored

What laptop is it?

Toshiba red one , lol

What make is it? Lol "

I was thinking Toshiba was make now Do i have to get book out .lol i cant under stand that why cant thay make things easy .?

Look up the name of camera on their site and try update drivers.

In Your Bush

What laptop is it?

Toshiba red one , lol

What make is it? Lol I was thinking Toshiba was make now Do i have to get book out .lol i cant under stand that why cant thay make things easy .?"

I think she means the model Jo it will probably be written just under the screen or above the keyboard

oo here go Satellite L750D -1GC

What laptop is it?

Toshiba red one , lol

What make is it? Lol I was thinking Toshiba was make now Do i have to get book out .lol i cant under stand that why cant thay make things easy .?

I think she means the model Jo it will probably be written just under the screen or above the keyboard

"

Or on the bottom

In Your Bush

"oo here go Satellite L750D -1GC "

Click start, all programmes, toshiba

There should be some sort of webcam software. Start it up poke your tongue out and see if you can see yourself

"oo here go Satellite L750D -1GC

There should be some sort of webcam software. Start it up poke your tongue out and see if you can see yourself "

lol tongue where do this come into fixing ,lol

In Your Bush

"oo here go Satellite L750D -1GC

There should be some sort of webcam software. Start it up poke your tongue out and see if you can see yourself lol tongue where do this come into fixing ,lol "

It's an important step. Can you see yourself on screen?

Has the link worked Jo?

"Has the link worked Jo?

"

I will have a go soon and let you know ... I have to get my self sicked up for this , lol And making fried egg sandwich has to be hard and brown around the white bit ,lol

» Add a new message to this topic