FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > what do people class as rough sex

what do people class as rough sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondered what peoples thoughts were on this as recently a girl wanted me to slap her and choke her. Needless to say i declined.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just wondered what peoples thoughts were on this as recently a girl wanted me to slap her and choke her. Needless to say i declined. "

As much as I enjoyed that within a loving relationship it's not something I would ask for from a meet. But that's not really rough to me.

Cali

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

guess rough sex depends on each persons boundarys, as a timid person might class something as rough sex that another might class as normal ?

For me its hard fast deep agressive rampant raw. spanking, choking, hair pulling..

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"For me its hard fast deep agressive rampant raw. spanking, choking, hair pulling.. "

mmmmmmmm, oh yes

"For me its hard fast deep agressive rampant raw. spanking, choking, hair pulling.. "

Yes please haha x

"For me its hard fast deep agressive rampant raw. spanking, choking, hair pulling..

mmmmmmmm, oh yes "

I can hear you 2 getting wet from here!!!

Humping an ugly woman and having to look at her war face as you do her

Pinning someone to the wall and taking them hard and fast whilst pulling there hair an slapping there ass an stuff, is that rough sex?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I dont mind pulling a womans hair or slapping her arse, couldnt slap their face tho would be to scared of leaving a mark or hurting them

"Pinning someone to the wall and taking them hard and fast whilst pulling there hair an slapping there ass an stuff, is that rough sex? "

Oooft plz

rubbing my stubble along a freshly shaven fanny

"rubbing my stubble along a freshly shaven fanny "

ouch!!!

When you need two bags - one for her head - and one for yours, just in case hers falls off!

"When you need two bags - one for her head - and one for yours, just in case hers falls off! "

* in the interests of equality you can also substitute 'hers' for 'his'

Bitting, sucking hard, calling out sex words .. raw sex.

"For me its hard fast deep agressive rampant raw. spanking, choking, hair pulling.. Bitting, sucking hard, calling out sex words .. raw sex. "

cant believe i forgot to mention being bitten.. its my instant turn on!

"When you need two bags - one for her head - and one for yours, just in case hers falls off! "

Ah, the old double bagger, like it. But have you gone one step further onto the Jackal? That's when she's so ugly that when you wake up with your arm around her you'd rather chew it off than risk waking her. hehe.

But to answer the OP, isn't rough sex when you do it with someone from a council estate?

"For me its hard fast deep agressive rampant raw. spanking, choking, hair pulling.. Bitting, sucking hard, calling out sex words .. raw sex.

cant believe i forgot to mention being bitten.. its my instant turn on! "

what even if i take me teeth out first ?

"For me its hard fast deep agressive rampant raw. spanking, choking, hair pulling.. Bitting, sucking hard, calling out sex words .. raw sex.

cant believe i forgot to mention being bitten.. its my instant turn on! "

me too i love it BIG TIME nibbling bitting my neck ooo god makes me so horny thinking about it xx

cant believe i forgot to mention being bitten.. its my instant turn on!

what even if i take me teeth out first ? "

oops

i read it as it was your turn OFF

there i go again misreading signals

i can't get it right even with written instructions and a manual

there's no hope

i should stick to wanking !

bussy i just wanna hug you lol

"bussy i just wanna hug you lol "

as long as my head is between ur bust and i have 'fiddling space' you have got urself a deal

"bussy i just wanna hug you lol

as long as my head is between ur bust and i have 'fiddling space' you have got urself a deal "

lol your head between my tits would make an awesome picture.. will look like ive 3 tits

By *weetdebWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"Pinning someone to the wall and taking them hard and fast whilst pulling there hair an slapping there ass an stuff, is that rough sex? "
Hell yeah

as long as my head is between ur bust and i have 'fiddling space' you have got urself a deal

lol your head between my tits would make an awesome picture.. will look like ive 3 tits "

I'd not thought of that !

Get that Obi ready with his camera

By *inkyScot22Man  over a year ago

Anniesland

When she uses her teeth, scratches my back and bites my lip... or is this a 'only men can be rough' thread?

When she ties you to the bed and you discover that all those years of guys telling her they were 9 inches has caused her to misjudge just how much they were bullshitting, as her shiny new strap-on prevents you sitting down for a year!

"When she ties you to the bed and you discover that all those years of guys telling her they were 9 inches has caused her to misjudge just how much they were bullshitting, as her shiny new strap-on prevents you sitting down for a year! "

you seem to know this scenario a little too well !

"When she uses her teeth, scratches my back and bites my lip... or is this a 'only men can be rough' thread?"

oh no its deffo a two way thing.. i give as good as i get

"When she ties you to the bed and you discover that all those years of guys telling her they were 9 inches has caused her to misjudge just how much they were bullshitting, as her shiny new strap-on prevents you sitting down for a year!

you seem to know this scenario a little too well !"

Me? Noooooooooo!

Read it, erm.......on t'internet!

lol your head between my tits would make an awesome picture.. will look like ive 3 tits

I'd not thought of that !

Get that Obi ready with his camera

"

ive a picture with a mans shaved head between my boobs already

"For me its hard fast deep agressive rampant raw. spanking, choking, hair pulling..

mmmmmmmm, oh yes "

Ohhh mmm yes yes too

cant believe i forgot to mention being bitten.. its my instant turn on! me too i love it BIG TIME nibbling bitting my neck ooo god makes me so horny thinking about it xx"

Mmm yes whilst been held down too

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

I enjoy rampant . Wild feisty sex , biting and hair pulling , holding round limbs firmly and throwing into a position, spanking but I won't do hand round throat . Its too threatening x

when a guy pulled me off the side of our hot tub and i had huge bruise on my back and couldn't sit down for three days....... needless to say I stopped play!!!!!

"When she uses her teeth, scratches my back and bites my lip... or is this a 'only men can be rough' thread?"

see now that would do nothing for me.. but then I never ever mark my playmates..

I couldnt be rough back.. I could nibble a lip or nibble a bit around them but nothing that would hurt or mark.

Cali

"I enjoy rampant . Wild feisty sex , biting and hair pulling , holding round limbs firmly and throwing into a position, spanking but I won't do hand round throat . Its too threatening x"

oh i like hand round the throat

"I enjoy rampant . Wild feisty sex , biting and hair pulling , holding round limbs firmly and throwing into a position, spanking but I won't do hand round throat . Its too threatening x"

Oh hello

Asking the original question is a bit of a what do you enjoy type of question. The answers are endless. The reality, "rough sex" is so personalised and one persons turn on is anothers absolute no no. Being rough is about trust though. If you trust them, I suspect you'd go much further than you'd imagine you could before. As for the slapping the face thing. For me the turn on isn't the slapping of the face, it's the fact that slapping her face turns her on. If it doesn't turn her on, it't a no no for me.

Gagged tied up but in back of van taken into the woods where the doggers go and a free for all or they can just look at you strapped nude to tree and toys foods and things smeared over for the licking.... ok you have to say your up for this and be happy as its ...not everyone's cup of tea .And they have the control .. to do what ever .. bit fuck fist wee ...snog lick pull spank nip ...

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"Asking the original question is a bit of a what do you enjoy type of question. The answers are endless. The reality, "rough sex" is so personalised and one persons turn on is anothers absolute no no. Being rough is about trust though. If you trust them, I suspect you'd go much further than you'd imagine you could before. As for the slapping the face thing. For me the turn on isn't the slapping of the face, it's the fact that slapping her face turns her on. If it doesn't turn her on, it't a no no for me.

"

so true .. I once met a couple where if I even cupped her breast she was oooching, outching or sucking her teeth .. it was absolutely amazing how her hubby even got near her - or even put up with it day by day!.

On the flip side ive been in some pretty wild meets - one springs to mind where she had me take a run up across quite a large hotel room, to windmill spank her arse ... she said - "that a bit better", my hand near fell off!

By *orkieMan  over a year ago

Who knows

Rough sex... when ur doing a woman and the cat jumps on ur arse and promotes each cheek to "sergent"

when they pinch my boobs, put two or three fingers inside of me, and when they lift my legs in the air, i hate it.

ouch.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I can be quite rough when I don't shave.

Being asked (by a lady) to use a riding crop on her pussy until it was red raw.

Shagging a hobo!

Shagging my ex. She was rough all right...

The choking element does nothing for me. I would find it extremely scary if someone did that to me. I would instantly want all play to stop.

"I enjoy rampant . Wild feisty sex , biting and hair pulling , holding round limbs firmly and throwing into a position, spanking but I won't do hand round throat . Its too threatening x

The choking element does nothing for me. I would find it extremely scary if someone did that to me. I would instantly want all play to stop."

Its something I've had quite a bit of practice in administering, but only ever with long term / trusted partners. Its not something I would ever do on a first meet, probably not even the second or third. It takes allot of trust from everyone involved.

By *inkyScot22Man  over a year ago

Anniesland

"I enjoy rampant . Wild feisty sex , biting and hair pulling , holding round limbs firmly and throwing into a position, spanking but I won't do hand round throat . Its too threatening x

The choking element does nothing for me. I would find it extremely scary if someone did that to me. I would instantly want all play to stop."

Can you tell us your version of rough play?

To be shagged and passed around a few "rough" (rugby/builder type) big and hairy older white guys, taking turns...

Sex in a bramble bush. That's pretty rough...

The choking element does nothing for me. I would find it extremely scary if someone did that to me. I would instantly want all play to stop.

Can you tell us your version of rough play?"

Hair pulling, being pinned down, or up against a wall, biting and scratching, spanking, as listed above. Just without the chocking element.

For me rough sex is more a state of mind than a act

I love asphyxiation but i wouldnt class that as rough as i like it done in a calm and controlled mannor not have some guy 'choke' me Bart Simpson style

for me rough sex is some guy who just views me as a lump of meat and just wants to come over, fact fuck me, bend me over and fuck me and leave

no act its self i would class as rough sex and i would happily do the abpve with some people and not feel it was rough sex yet when others do it it does feel it. because its how they view me that makes the difference

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"For me rough sex is more a state of mind than a act

I love asphyxiation "

I choked on a double cheeseburger once. It had the opposite effect on me

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Just wondered what peoples thoughts were on this as recently a girl wanted me to slap her and choke her. Needless to say i declined. "
I think playing this way is precarious on a meet. With a long term partner or regualr FB, ie, someone you know really well, its sexy , erotic and orgasmic.

For others its a sexual assault charge waiting to happen.

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Rough sex to me is beating someone near death for even trying to get rough with me

When the hotel room is trashed the next morning and I'm stepping over supine bodies to get downstairs for a double fried everything for breakfast ..... now that's what I'd class as having had rough sex.

mmmmmmmm, oh yes

I can hear you 2 getting wet from here!!! "

"this is a staff announcemet, janitor to the lounge please!. We have puddles the need clearing"

» Add a new message to this topic