FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Womens lingerie - now

Womens lingerie - now

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *phrodite OP   Woman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

what is sexy, what is gorgeous and what is just earthmovingly rocking?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

"what is sexy, what is gorgeous and what is just earthmovingly rocking? "

Not what's on it's what's in

But I do love stockings, see easily pleased

"what is sexy, what is gorgeous and what is just earthmovingly rocking?

But I do love stockings, see easily pleased "

haha - I was just curious about whether it is the corsets,. the hold ups, the push up bras and the colours etc. Personally I love wearing white, red and black depending on the mood I am in.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Stockings, body stockings, corsets, basques or come as you are

"Stockings, body stockings, corsets, basques or come as you are "
I d be getting some strange looks on the motorway service stations though, dont you think?

I feel im too pale to carry off white undies.. i stick to black n red

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

think the delay in the guys responding may be due to them 'one handed typing' their posts !

"I feel im too pale to carry off white undies.. i stick to black n red"

I just love red n black especially stockings, basque and a see through thong

dudley

"what is sexy, what is gorgeous and what is just earthmovingly rocking?

But I do love stockings, see easily pleased haha - I was just curious about whether it is the corsets,. the hold ups, the push up bras and the colours etc. Personally I love wearing white, red and black depending on the mood I am in. "

Talking as a blind bloke it more the feel for me.

But I would have thought skin tone was very important for colour

In answer to "being too pale" - ivory or off white looks lovely on any skin as in my view does red. Black can make people look pale if it is too close to the face.

I wear red when I feel really "hot", white when I feel like a classy look and black when I feel more mysterious.

dudley

"In answer to "being too pale" - ivory or off white looks lovely on any skin as in my view does red. Black can make people look pale if it is too close to the face.

I wear red when I feel really "hot", white when I feel like a classy look and black when I feel more mysterious. "

See mysterious for me is a lady in my bedroom not making a noise and that keeps moving

"In answer to "being too pale" - ivory or off white looks lovely on any skin as in my view does red. Black can make people look pale if it is too close to the face.

I wear red when I feel really "hot", white when I feel like a classy look and black when I feel more mysterious.

See mysterious for me is a lady in my bedroom not making a noise and that keeps moving "

I would be struggling with not making a noise

dudley

See mysterious for me is a lady in my bedroom not making a noise and that keeps moving I would be struggling with not making a noise"

You make noise and I know where to catch you

See mysterious for me is a lady in my bedroom not making a noise and that keeps moving I would be struggling with not making a noise

You make noise and I know where to catch you "

I thought at this point I was already with you

dudley

See mysterious for me is a lady in my bedroom not making a noise and that keeps moving I would be struggling with not making a noise

You make noise and I know where to catch you I thought at this point I was already with you"

We'll call it prep lay to the fore play

You make noise and I know where to catch you I thought at this point I was already with you

We'll call it prep lay to the fore play "

Love it - not heard that one before

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I may have posted this elsewhere in error... I have a new emerald green satin set waiting to debut. I like my red and black but I can wear colour so I do. I love basques but I can't do them up on my own.

dudley

You make noise and I know where to catch you I thought at this point I was already with you

We'll call it prep lay to the fore play Love it - not heard that one before "

I'm here all week.

We can use a blindfold and be on equal terms.

dudley

"I may have posted this elsewhere in error... I have a new emerald green satin set waiting to debut. I like my red and black but I can wear colour so I do. I love basques but I can't do them up on my own."

Fastening a basque now there's a thing most men never do undo yes but fasten

"I may have posted this elsewhere in error... I have a new emerald green satin set waiting to debut. I like my red and black but I can wear colour so I do. I love basques but I can't do them up on my own."

I struggle with doing them up, too.

And I bet green would look very nice on you. I have not really experimented with other colours, perhaps I should.

"I may have posted this elsewhere in error... I have a new emerald green satin set waiting to debut. I like my red and black but I can wear colour so I do. I love basques but I can't do them up on my own.

Fastening a basque now there's a thing most men never do undo yes but fasten "

It's true. I ask but we never get that far. Two men have fastened me up but they didn't unfasten the basque.

"I may have posted this elsewhere in error... I have a new emerald green satin set waiting to debut. I like my red and black but I can wear colour so I do. I love basques but I can't do them up on my own.

I struggle with doing them up, too.

And I bet green would look very nice on you. I have not really experimented with other colours, perhaps I should."

Lots of really rich, jewel colours available at the moment. I am doing my best to resist buying more.

dudley

Fastening a basque now there's a thing most men never do undo yes but fasten

It's true. I ask but we never get that far. Two men have fastened me up but they didn't unfasten the basque."

Most look at underwear as a present to unwrap

Ive just found the balls to get myself a new midnite blue and black thingy....now i gotta find the balls to wear it.

Thats wot comes with losing weight...new undies keep a calling

"Ive just found the balls to get myself a new midnite blue and black thingy....now i gotta find the balls to wear it.

Thats wot comes with losing weight...new undies keep a calling "

Well done, you - want to see some pics

"Ive just found the balls to get myself a new midnite blue and black thingy....now i gotta find the balls to wear it.

Thats wot comes with losing weight...new undies keep a calling "

We need more than thingy...

Well done, you - want to see some pics "

ooooeeeerrrrrr missus

Red & black stocking and hold ups and a basque mmmmm.... Now your talking

We need more than thingy..."

Its inbetween a basque and chemise thingy with sussi holders and just covers ya ass

"Red & black stocking and hold ups and a basque mmmmm.... Now your talking "

Its inbetween a basque and chemise thingy with sussi holders and just covers ya ass "

We definitely need a picture

"Red & black stocking and hold ups and a basque mmmmm.... Now your talking "

They wouldn't stay on too long - lol

i love corset, i have hundreds of them

i just think they give you a nice shape, and they make me feel sexy when walking round a club in them, which i think is important, if you feel good you look good and people will pick up on that

i just feel a bit of a con artist when i pull and i take it off and everything expands and drops 3 foot south lol

"

i just feel a bit of a con artist when i pull and i take it off and everything expands and drops 3 foot south lol"

That is so so funny...

"

i just feel a bit of a con artist when i pull and i take it off and everything expands and drops 3 foot south lol

That is so so funny..."

come on, admit it, you know where im coming from tho

"

That is so so funny...

come on, admit it, you know where im coming from tho "

That is why I think it is funny... yes, of course I know where you are coming from. Completely as I am not thin Its abit like blokes walking around clubs breathing in.... and then when not feeling watched... they breathe out

Well I always wear corselettes and they are what make me feel sexy. I have a variety of colours, I don't tend to stick to certain colours. I do like ivory underwear but I love ribbons and some kind of embellishment on them

Its inbetween a basque and chemise thingy with sussi holders and just covers ya ass "

Its a corselette

Red and black basques for me. Suspender belt and stockings, I don't ever wear hold-ups.

For me Mr liddy, its colour over garment, I just love white be it a basque or corset or just matching knickers and bra, white white white Mmmmmmm, I think It's to do with it been associated with virginal and purity but god it looks hot,

I think I'm in the minority here, but ladies in lingerie does absolutely nothing for me.

I love tight jeans and short skirts and dresses where you get a glimpse of flesh or a definition of shape but women dressing up to go to bed just doesn't flick my switch.

I prefer a lady to be naked

dudley

"

That is so so funny...

come on, admit it, you know where im coming from tho That is why I think it is funny... yes, of course I know where you are coming from. Completely as I am not thin Its abit like blokes walking around clubs breathing in.... and then when not feeling watched... they breathe out "

And did you notice the towel always falls off or is that just me

"I think I'm in the minority here, but ladies in lingerie does absolutely nothing for me.

I love tight jeans and short skirts and dresses where you get a glimpse of flesh or a definition of shape but women dressing up to go to bed just doesn't flick my switch.

I prefer a lady to be naked "

You know what? You are not alone. I have spoken to quite a few men who are not too bothered about what they call the "fancy dress" part of sex.... and they prefer their ladies naked.

I like the classic stuff from the glory days of burlesque.

Corsets, Basques, stockings etc.

I get very turned on looking at other women in lingerie.Corsets and satin lingerie really do it for me.

I love anything sexy be it corsets,basque,stockings or whatever else you have in your collection.As long as you feel comfortable wearing it then its all good in my eyes it only ends up on the bedroom floor anyway,well thats the plan anyway

dudley

"I think I'm in the minority here, but ladies in lingerie does absolutely nothing for me.

I prefer a lady to be naked

You know what? You are not alone. I have spoken to quite a few men who are not too bothered about what they call the "fancy dress" part of sex.... and they prefer their ladies naked."

Half the fun is in the unwrapping

» Add a new message to this topic