FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > "Not my type, sorry" "we'll only fair you send your face pic"

"Not my type, sorry" "we'll only fair you send your face pic"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do you do in situations like this?

I get a message and attached is a face picture, now I have in the past been called shallow (amongst other things) but when all I have is a picture of someone's face, as humans do, I know if I'm attracted to them or not.

Now regardless of their personality if I don't find them attractive I can't play with them.

So in this instance I'll reply, thanking them for the message/picture, politely say I'm not attracted to them and wish them luck on the site. More often than not this is then met with a reply along the lines of "we'll I want to see your face picture, it's only fair"

Is it only fair? Is it because they want to be able to say "well I don't find you attractive either" or something deeper?

If I'm interested in a man/couple/woman I will message and I will include a picture,if they are not interested I then don't demand to see a picture of them as its not relevant what they look like as they have already said no.

Am I missing something? Being a complete bitch by not returning a picture?

Just wondered what others thought/did.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

* well should be in the title not we'll, stupid auto correct.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I completely agree with u no point in sending one back if ur not gonna go there anyway it just leads to long drawn out convos that end up in u having to hit the block button imo x

Agreed too, we will not send our face pictures, even if we receive ones, unless we feel there is any further point in continuing the conversation.

Also by the way don't feel mean, under pressure or that you are a bitch, it is your account, your life and you choose the way to run it.

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

You did not ask them to send you a face pic therefore do not need to send one back! .... If you are not going to meet there is absolutely no point x

"What do you do in situations like this?

I get a message and attached is a face picture, now I have in the past been called shallow (amongst other things) but when all I have is a picture of someone's face, as humans do, I know if I'm attracted to them or not.

Now regardless of their personality if I don't find them attractive I can't play with them.

So in this instance I'll reply, thanking them for the message/picture, politely say I'm not attracted to them and wish them luck on the site. More often than not this is then met with a reply along the lines of "we'll I want to see your face picture, it's only fair"

Is it only fair? Is it because they want to be able to say "well I don't find you attractive either" or something deeper?

If I'm interested in a man/couple/woman I will message and I will include a picture,if they are not interested I then don't demand to see a picture of them as its not relevant what they look like as they have already said no.

Am I missing something? Being a complete bitch by not returning a picture?

Just wondered what others thought/did."

No it's not 'only fair'. If we contact another couple 'cold' we attach our face pics so they can see who they are possibly going to talk to. If they are not interested, then that's that. We took the initiative, so as far as we are concerned it's up to us to offer pics up front - specially if it has been asked for in their profile wording.

If it's a 'No' then there's no need for them to send pics or for us to expect to receive them. If it's a 'Yes' then we DO expect to see them by return and if we don't get them, they get ONE reminder message that we would like to see them. If still not forthcoming, then...... BLOCKED.

"Agreed too, we will not send our face pictures, even if we receive ones, unless we feel there is any further point in continuing the conversation.

"

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"You did not ask them to send you a face pic therefore do not need to send one back! .... If you are not going to meet there is absolutely no point x"

this!! it was his choice to send yu a pic with the first message

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Not at all rude or being a bitch, that is exactly how I do things, If I am not initally attracted to someone, then that isn't going to change, and I don't care if people think I am shallow, as it is about attraction in the first place, then it's about seeing if there is something beyond that!

We all have to start somewhere, if they can't take it, then just breath a sigh of relief and think thank feck for that lucky escape!

Have a pic in reserve of an old witch, pimples and all just for these scenarios

Is it a case of .....Lets see what you would have won!

"Have a pic in reserve of an old witch, pimples and all just for these scenarios "

Oooooh that's cruel - but bloody funny!

By *ryanythingonce2Man  over a year ago

barnsley

i agree whats the point sending one back they should count them self lucky u took time to say thanks but no thanks as many on here don't even do that

"You did not ask them to send you a face pic therefore do not need to send one back! .... If you are not going to meet there is absolutely no point x

this!! it was his choice to send yu a pic with the first message"

By *acandJulesCouple  over a year ago

Stockton on Tees

If we have asked for a face pic, we would return one even if we are not interested. On the other hand though, if they have just sent a face pic we would not return one as we never asked them for theirs.

It beats them saying 'oh well,it's your loss'

I'm still trying to get my head around that one

By *luemeanie69Man  over a year ago

north/south

No it's not right for them to expect one back.

Firstly well done for being the type who actually responds, I find it incredibly rude if people just delete. A simple, 'thanks but no thanks' is all that's required and only polite.

However, judging on the face pic, unless they are **REALLY** not your type it is a bit of a lottery as I've met many people on here who's face pics do not do them justice in anyway. And furthermore when people have a good vibe about them and you meet in person they definitely get more attractive.

Ahh I'm "normal" thanks for to replies and I'm glad to see it's not just me.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

There is absoutely no reason to send a picture back if you have no intention of meeting them. What would be the point of that? To show them what they are missing? To me sending one would feel almost a bit insulting as there is no future in the communication!

No, you have done the right thing in my book.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive never been asked to send one back in this situation....

If the message with the pic attached is unsolicited, then I do not feel obliged to respond at all, pic or no pic!

Nowadays, if I have no interest in knowing the person, let alone meeting with him for fun, I would block him to prevent any come back.

Whether I reply or not depends on the quality of message and my mood at the time.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Nope, if anyone mails me and they send a non one liner with some info in a decent message and (other than for whatever reason I'm not interested) they match my preferences I'll send a thanks but no thanks, but would never send a pic back.

"Is it a case of .....Lets see what you would have won!"

Bullseye!!

Or maybe just block them...

We dont have to send ours ..........

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

If a guy send me his face pic, I always send mine back (even if im not interested) because I do think it is only fair....

Would like to add...

ONLY if I have asked! IF unsolicited...No, I dont return pic!

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"If a guy send me his face pic, I always send mine back (even if im not interested) because I do think it is only fair...."

Why?

If you are not interested why on earth would you do that?

"If a guy send me his face pic, I always send mine back (even if im not interested) because I do think it is only fair....

Why?

If you are not interested why on earth would you do that?"

Jane, only if I have asked him for his pic....

» Add a new message to this topic