FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > a nice boost

a nice boost

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

last night i went back to the Evesham group of Ceroc (i know....i go on about this loads but i love it so ner )

i havent been for a few months for one reason or another and when i was there previously i kind of felt like no one noticed me much.

Last night as we were making our way round the class every single person commented on my recent absence and were glad to see me back.

It was ust the boost i needed. i often think that people dont like me and that no one notices me etc so was just nice to feel welcomed back into the ceroc bossom

what has given you that little boost you needed recently?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cadbury's

Getting back in contact with an old flame

evesham

"Getting back in contact with an old flame"

the only way i would consider that a boost was if i was doing infinately better in life than them lol

ex's are ex's for a reason

"Getting back in contact with an old flame

the only way i would consider that a boost was if i was doing infinately better in life than them lol

ex's are ex's for a reason "

He was someone from school days lol.. weve both changed and grown up.. he even looks better now and bit of a beef cake lol

By *tarkersandcrutchCouple  over a year ago

TELFORD

having my 7 year old son say "guess what mom?" I reply "what?" he replies "Love you" does make me smile xx

evesham

"having my 7 year old son say "guess what mom?" I reply "what?" he replies "Love you" does make me smile xx "

ahhhh thats lovely

have to say having my 18month old niece run/waddle up to me all smiles, arm wide and hugging my leg when i walk in is great to

and my nephew desiging and making me a special cross stich card while he was away at his nans

one day i hope to know they joy of having a child

"having my 7 year old son say "guess what mom?" I reply "what?" he replies "Love you" does make me smile xx "

aww im loving the classic lines my daughters coming out with she is blossoming into a right cheeky madam. i felt bad earlier because i raised my voice to her and she cried so i gave her a hug (didnt mean for her to get that upset). i said i was sorry and i loved her.. she then replied 'thats ok mummy'.. Proper heart breaker moment and guilt trip

The newbies where I work commented they like the way I spend time to explain how we make our products, how they are used, and the way I train them by making them think instead of providing them answers on a plate.

The number of calls from recruitment companies. Shows people notice my hard work.

an unexpected meet!

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Feedback from my boss and my boss's boss about something I put a lot of effort into and had thought had gone unnoticed.

» Add a new message to this topic