FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Knocking on deaths door

Knocking on deaths door

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok, having had a grading in jiu jitsu Saturday which left me rather bruised and literally exhausted, i'm now contending with the flu, so all the tabs available have been taken and nothing is shifting it, maybe my body being so damaged Saturday is contributing to the slowness of my recovery, any old remedies out there that could help me on a more speedier recovery?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Vitamin C

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Whiskey, lemon and hot water and an even hotter woman

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

You won't have a speedy recovery whatever you take, all you can do is take stuff to make you feel better while the flu takes its course. My dad used to slice a lemon in a jug, with a couple of soluble asprin/paracetamol, with a couple spoonfuls od sugar and a dash of brandy, much better than the lemsips you buy, hope you're feeling better soon, its crap when your ill. x

did that monday night, although I dont have the energy for the hotter women at the moment

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

a feck hot curry, always best taken when the taste buds are not in use, works for me every time.

last time I was bunged up (nose), could taste or smell nothing at all, head felt like it was gonna explode, so phoned local take away, told them I wanted the hottest curry they do with chillies and explained why, they laughed and said they had received a few calls like that and will do one not on the menu, when it arrived Ms Rooney smelt it and in the process burnt her nose, lol, my teen dipped finger tip and tasted, ran off squealing, I could taste nothing at all, next day I was cured, but spent all day on and off the loo crying.

Vitamin C is important for keeping your immune system healthy… when you get ill it takes a knock. There are no instant cures but taking vitamin C will support your immune system and therefore help to quicken your recovery time…. after all your immune system is the cure, so it makes sense to look after it.

"a feck hot curry, always best taken when the taste buds are not in use, works for me every time.

last time I was bunged up (nose), could taste or smell nothing at all, head felt like it was gonna explode, so phoned local take away, told them I wanted the hottest curry they do with chillies and explained why, they laughed and said they had received a few calls like that and will do one not on the menu, when it arrived Ms Rooney smelt it and in the process burnt her nose, lol, my teen dipped finger tip and tasted, ran off squealing, I could taste nothing at all, next day I was cured, but spent all day on and off the loo crying. "

haha as mad as that sounds I may just try it

thanks

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Dr Polo is quite right of course!

OK, so a Varl Curry and a Bottle of fresh orange it is then, thanks for the advice everyone, off to cough a lung up.

"did that monday night, although I dont have the energy for the hotter women at the moment "

ah fook and there was me going to invite you round to sweat it out

"Dr Polo is quite right of course!"

I usually am

"did that monday night, although I dont have the energy for the hotter women at the moment

ah fook and there was me going to invite you round to sweat it out "

D'OH!!!!!!!

"OK, so a Varl Curry and a Bottle of fresh orange it is then, thanks for the advice everyone, off to cough a lung up. "

Oh I can just imagine you tomorrow if none of these remedies work..

Sat on the loo all day, doubled up in pain coughing, following through from all that orange juice.. with superspicy runs from the curry making you scream like a girl

Hope you have fun!

Tony

» Add a new message to this topic