FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A day early

A day early

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have programmes on plumbers/builders from hell why can't we have one on clients from hell? FFS I might aswell have a sodding red cross on the side of my van ! Aaaaarrgh.....woooosaa * rubs ears

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We have programmes on plumbers/builders from hell why can't we have one on clients from hell? FFS I might aswell have a sodding red cross on the side of my van ! Aaaaarrgh.....woooosaa * rubs ears "

Comeon dave off load on auntie jules x

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"We have programmes on plumbers/builders from hell why can't we have one on clients from hell? FFS I might aswell have a sodding red cross on the side of my van ! Aaaaarrgh.....woooosaa * rubs ears "
Did you have to give mouth to mouth?

"We have programmes on plumbers/builders from hell why can't we have one on clients from hell? FFS I might aswell have a sodding red cross on the side of my van ! Aaaaarrgh.....woooosaa * rubs ears Did you have to give mouth to mouth?"

Yes after I'd knocked the obnoxious twat out!!!

"We have programmes on plumbers/builders from hell why can't we have one on clients from hell? FFS I might aswell have a sodding red cross on the side of my van ! Aaaaarrgh.....woooosaa * rubs ears

Comeon dave off load on auntie jules x"

Best offer I've had all day;)

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"We have programmes on plumbers/builders from hell why can't we have one on clients from hell? FFS I might aswell have a sodding red cross on the side of my van ! Aaaaarrgh.....woooosaa * rubs ears Did you have to give mouth to mouth?

Yes after I'd knocked the obnoxious twat out!!!"

Ive never come across an obnoxious twat before....was it shaved?

"We have programmes on plumbers/builders from hell why can't we have one on clients from hell? FFS I might aswell have a sodding red cross on the side of my van ! Aaaaarrgh.....woooosaa * rubs ears Did you have to give mouth to mouth?

Yes after I'd knocked the obnoxious twat out!!!Ive never come across an obnoxious twat before....was it shaved?"

oh god there is tea everywhere

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Yes after I'd knocked the obnoxious twat out!!!Ive never come across an obnoxious twat before....was it shaved?

oh god there is tea everywhere "

control yourself woman!

Yes after I'd knocked the obnoxious twat out!!!Ive never come across an obnoxious twat before....was it shaved?"

I think he means the ones with teeth. Twats, that is, not clients.

Doesn't sound like the client has any now.

Yes after I'd knocked the obnoxious twat out!!!Ive never come across an obnoxious twat before....was it shaved?

;-)

oh god there is tea everywhere control yourself woman! "

Ok I knocked out the obnoxious thrush out!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

;-)

oh god there is tea everywhere control yourself woman!

Ok I knocked out the obnoxious thrush out! "

Lol....

"We have programmes on plumbers/builders from hell why can't we have one on clients from hell? FFS I might aswell whave a sodding red cross on the side of my van ! Aaaaarrgh.....woooosaa * rubs ears Did you have to give mouth to mouth?

oh god there is tea everywhere "

did it have a pussy wig on

You watch too much Bad Boys II!

"We have programmes on plumbers/builders from hell why can't we have one on clients from hell? FFS I might aswell have a sodding red cross on the side of my van ! Aaaaarrgh.....woooosaa * rubs ears

You watch too much Bad Boys II!"

Whatcha gonna do?

oh god there is tea everywhere control yourself woman! "

I am uncontrollable - and that is NOT a challenge to anyone thanks

Aromatic maybe. Obnoxious, no...... lol!

You ...you aromatic twat you!!

Aww it is ok Ryan will give you a hug to make you better

"Aww it is ok Ryan will give you a hug to make you better "

*I'm flicking the v's at you whilst blowing a raspberry!!

» Add a new message to this topic