FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > MMF holiday. ?

MMF holiday. ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would love to go to some lovely place in the sun book A/I beach villa some lovely place for sun sea and sex . With john and a man friend be heaven . You ever been away with friend to some exotic far away place .. and done this ? was chating to john last night about it .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

we have had a guy ask if we'd go on holiday with him. We turned him down because it would just be too much I think, being with someone day and night for a week (or however long) makes it more like a threeway long term relationship in our opinion because you're doing all the "ordinary" stuff like deciding what to have for lunch, falling out over where to go and shaving your legs in the bath . But of course if that is what you're looking for than it woudl be a great holiday

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

where are we off to then??lol

A couple of subs have asked me to accompany them on foreign holidays but never a couple.

I declined the offers.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"I would love to go to some lovely place in the sun book A/I beach villa some lovely place for sun sea and sex . With john and a man friend be heaven . You ever been away with friend to some exotic far away place .. and done this ? was chating to john last night about it . "
It sounds lovely for a long weekend maybe? I am not sure whether any longer would not feel a bit much and "in your face"? (Dont comment on the latter lol) xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I would love to go to some lovely place in the sun book A/I beach villa some lovely place for sun sea and sex . With john and a man friend be heaven . You ever been away with friend to some exotic far away place .. and done this ? was chating to john last night about it . It sounds lovely for a long weekend maybe? I am not sure whether any longer would not feel a bit much and "in your face"? (Dont comment on the latter lol) xx"
maybe start with a weekend , lol

A weekend maybe, a full week might be a bit intense.....

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Not for me....our holidays are a reward for all our hard work in between holidays and we wouldn't want anyone else tagging along.

That's not to say that I wouldn't and indeed haven't had fun with people I have met on holidays,but would draw the line at taking another guy or girl with us.....

» Add a new message to this topic