FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Thief!!

Thief!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icketysplits OP   Woman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Hands up if you have been stealing the flusher from Jamie's restaurants.

Do you take mementoes from hotels, restaurants, other places?

Do you see it as theft?

Have you ever been caught?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *upitersmileCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Always pinch a towel from hotels! Can't say I've ever pinched anything from a resturant though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I pinched a spoon once cos it matched our cutlery perfectly - well it did in the restaurant, it didn't when it got home ............ was very similar though

"Always pinch a towel from hotels! Can't say I've ever pinched anything from a resturant though. "

How many towels have you got?

Never nicked anything from restaurant, but dave is after nicking a starbucks mug

"I pinched a spoon once cos it matched our cutlery perfectly - well it did in the restaurant, it didn't when it got home ............ was very similar though "

Were you missing a spoon from your home set? Had a restauranteur pinched one of yours?

I know someone who tried to get out of an Indian restaurant with a mirror off the wall under her coat !

As for me, I tend to leave things be but I do have a lovely green blown-glass ashtray somewhere that I liberated from a hotel(and I don't even smoke).

"Never nicked anything from restaurant, but dave is after nicking a starbucks mug"

WHY?????

[Removed by poster at 17/10/12 11:12:38]

"I pinched a spoon once cos it matched our cutlery perfectly - well it did in the restaurant, it didn't when it got home ............ was very similar though

Were you missing a spoon from your home set? Had a restauranteur pinched one of yours?"

Oh that has reminded me

As a student, we always had lovely cutlery

One of the perks of house sharing with someone who had a waiters job in some posh hotel

"I know someone who tried to get out of an Indian restaurant with a mirror off the wall under her coat !

As for me, I tend to leave things be but I do have a lovely green blown-glass ashtray somewhere that I liberated from a hotel(and I don't even smoke)."

How did she get the mirror down without anyone noticing?

I'm a bit partial to coloured glass but I've not yet liberated any from an hotel or restaurant.

"Never nicked anything from restaurant, but dave is after nicking a starbucks mug

WHY?????"

Why have I not nicked anything or why is a idot of a hubby after the mug

1 cos im a good girl, well scared of getting caught

2 he wont let me buy him one

a few pint glasses , just the good ones though

"I pinched a spoon once cos it matched our cutlery perfectly - well it did in the restaurant, it didn't when it got home ............ was very similar though "

yes one was missing - no idea where it went ...... u know that black hole where everything disappears too - but after posting that message I have recalled a lot of things that have been "liberated" from restaurants - we sound like a bunch of magpies here now lol

Must admit I've nicked a few glasses from pubs ..... I won't leave an unfinished drink

By *upitersmileCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Always pinch a towel from hotels! Can't say I've ever pinched anything from a resturant though.

How many towels have you got?"

A cuboard full! I can't remember the last time we bought any! Lol

"I pinched a spoon once cos it matched our cutlery perfectly - well it did in the restaurant, it didn't when it got home ............ was very similar though

yes one was missing - no idea where it went ...... u know that black hole where everything disappears too - but after posting that message I have recalled a lot of things that have been "liberated" from restaurants - we sound like a bunch of magpies here now lol "

You can't leave it there... spill the beans on your thievery.

"Must admit I've nicked a few glasses from pubs ..... I won't leave an unfinished drink "

Even if it's just the smell left in the glass?

"Must admit I've nicked a few glasses from pubs ..... I won't leave an unfinished drink

Even if it's just the smell left in the glass?"

Are you sure taking a glass from a pub counts as stealing? I thought they were free with the drinks?

I'm beginning to think there is an unwritten 'rule' that every meal out is a happy meal.

"I know someone who tried to get out of an Indian restaurant with a mirror off the wall under her coat !

As for me, I tend to leave things be but I do have a lovely green blown-glass ashtray somewhere that I liberated from a hotel(and I don't even smoke).

How did she get the mirror down without anyone noticing?

I'm a bit partial to coloured glass but I've not yet liberated any from an hotel or restaurant."

I have no idea how no one noticed

She would have gotten away with it had she not lost her balance on the stairs on the way out !

"Must admit I've nicked a few glasses from pubs ..... I won't leave an unfinished drink

Even if it's just the smell left in the glass?"

The empty ones i wash first

Even if it's just the smell left in the glass?

Are you sure taking a glass from a pub counts as stealing? I thought they were free with the drinks? "

Yes in some places i agree

"Never nicked anything from restaurant, but dave is after nicking a starbucks mug"

I've got every size of Starbucks mugs lol

I was a little tempted to swipe some of the wall art at Cupids last night on the entrance stairway

yes one was missing - no idea where it went ...... u know that black hole where everything disappears too - but after posting that message I have recalled a lot of things that have been "liberated" from restaurants - we sound like a bunch of magpies here now lol

You can't leave it there... spill the beans on your thievery."

Well we have a coffee machine here with the long tall glasses for latte's etc - none of my teaspoons used to fit - the restaurant where u get a help yourself to salad included in the price of your meal (nudge nudge - no free advertising here lol), do sundae's for desserts, and they give u a long handled teaspoon to eat them with, the local said restaurant are now missing six .............. various glasses in said restaurant have been liberated - at one restaurant - (and I had no knowledge about this at the time) friends and family liberated half a dozen cloth checkered napkins ........... I must mix in dodgy circles me ..........

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Ive helped myself to 2 glasses from the Octoberfest and managed to get them both back home (UK) in one piece

My othe daring adventure was to nik a towel from a Hotel in Memphis USA. Best towel i ever had, though, id like to know where it is come to think of it

Well we have a coffee machine here with the long tall glasses for latte's etc - none of my teaspoons used to fit - the restaurant where u get a help yourself to salad included in the price of your meal (nudge nudge - no free advertising here lol), do sundae's for desserts, and they give u a long handled teaspoon to eat them with, the local said restaurant are now missing six .............. various glasses in said restaurant have been liberated - at one restaurant - (and I had no knowledge about this at the time) friends and family liberated half a dozen cloth checkered napkins ........... I must mix in dodgy circles me .......... "

Birds of a feather...

Well we have a coffee machine here with the long tall glasses for latte's etc - none of my teaspoons used to fit - the restaurant where u get a help yourself to salad included in the price of your meal (nudge nudge - no free advertising here lol), do sundae's for desserts, and they give u a long handled teaspoon to eat them with, the local said restaurant are now missing six .............. various glasses in said restaurant have been liberated - at one restaurant - (and I had no knowledge about this at the time) friends and family liberated half a dozen cloth checkered napkins ........... I must mix in dodgy circles me ..........

Birds of a feather... "

I dont wanna be Dorien

"Ive helped myself to 2 glasses from the Octoberfest and managed to get them both back home (UK) in one piece

My othe daring adventure was to nik a towel from a Hotel in Memphis USA. Best towel i ever had, though, id like to know where it is come to think of it"

Are you saying someone may have misappropriated your best nicked towel?

"Ive helped myself to 2 glasses from the Octoberfest and managed to get them both back home (UK) in one piece

My othe daring adventure was to nik a towel from a Hotel in Memphis USA. Best towel i ever had, though, id like to know where it is come to think of it

Are you saying someone may have misappropriated your best nicked towel? "

Does nicking a bigger towel in a club count - as the tiny flannel they gave me didnt work for me - I managed to appropriate one that did ....... but did give it back on my exit

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

hahahahahahahaaaa..

you all so baddddddddddddddddddddddddd

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Towels and Glasses from hotels and restaurants / bars

I do remember a few years ago having a work xmas do in a very upmarket, very well known hotel and someone deciding to take a bathrobe..... He was mortified when he realised as he tried to leave the hotel that they were security tagged

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I work in a pub/restaurant. A little while ago Stella did a special glass that was in the style of their goblets, but gold rimmed, and with gold leaf on the design. We had 30 at the beginning of 1 shift, by the end of the night we had 2. The rest we found on ebay reaching £20 a time!!

Personally I've got the full range of Starbucks mugs at home, as well as Costa ones for Latte. The usual posh shampoos etc.

It is actually classed as theft in the eyes of the law, and if prosecuted it can mean a hefty fine and a prison sentence!!

Is it classed as theft if u tell em u r nicking it ? .................

southend

"Is it classed as theft if u tell em u r nicking it ? ................. "

Probably, but then it makes them an accessory, so they are unlikely to tell on you!!!

southend

As for me, I tend to leave things be but I do have a lovely green blown-glass ashtray somewhere that I liberated from a hotel(and I don't even smoke)."

Funny, my boss was telling me the other day, how he used to live above the pub he was managing at the time. One morning he went down, and there was a huge gap on the wall where a 3 by 4 mirror had hung. He asked what had happened to it, expecting the answer it got broken. Only to find out no one knew what the hell had happened to it, so he went through CCTV. To watch 2 women, with a 'borrowed' knife, unscrew it, and walk out with it!!! And not one of the bar staff apparently noticed!!!

"Is it classed as theft if u tell em u r nicking it ? .................

Probably, but then it makes them an accessory, so they are unlikely to tell on you!!! "

fluttering eyelashes work wonders I find

"Always pinch a towel from hotels! Can't say I've ever pinched anything from a resturant though. "

The majority of hotels will not charge you, so be careful

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

No, I can honestly say that I have never felt the need to steal towels, robes and/or the bed from any hotel room

I would just buy one

Have never stolen anything !

"No, I can honestly say that I have never felt the need to steal towels, robes and/or the bed from any hotel room

I would just buy one "

I am quite choosy what type of glasses i aquire, I have a lovely Stella one from Pizza Hut, a slick tall Fosters 1/2 pint one from somewhere !! I have a nice baileys one and quite a few more collected over the years but left them with my ex husband when i moved out

"Have never stolen anything !"

neither have I - mine is temporarily either rehoused, or borrowed for a set period of time

Oh I did take a towel from our hotel in the Seychelles when i was 20 !!! my ex still has that too !!!

"Have never stolen anything !

neither have I - mine is temporarily either rehoused, or borrowed for a set period of time "

Hmm not quite the same Minx lol

yumsville

"

Are you saying someone may have misappropriated your best nicked towel? "

I hadnt thought about that - fuck me here I go again, but yes!! there might be a light-fingered cat burgler at home! TY for the tip off

"

Does nicking a bigger towel in a club count - as the tiny flannel they gave me didnt work for me - I managed to appropriate one that did ....... but did give it back on my exit "

but ya never gave it back to the one you grabbed it off... yep - ya going down with chains on! mmmm

yumsville

"Hands up if you have been stealing the flusher from Jamie's restaurants.

Do you see it as theft?

Have you ever been caught?"

I can guarantee no-one can top this.

I once received a text saying more or less this

"do you want to buy Sadams Chair"

My sister is in the arm and had helped herself to a throne in one of his palaces they were bunkered in lol

yumsville

army) .. ill typing sorry.

"

Are you saying someone may have misappropriated your best nicked towel?

I hadnt thought about that - fuck me here I go again, but yes!! there might be a light-fingered cat burgler at home! TY for the tip off

Does nicking a bigger towel in a club count - as the tiny flannel they gave me didnt work for me - I managed to appropriate one that did ....... but did give it back on my exit

but ya never gave it back to the one you grabbed it off... yep - ya going down with chains on! mmmm "

good point but I have friends in high places he will get me off ......... errr no thinking about this that doesnt sound quite right ......

"Have never stolen anything !

neither have I - mine is temporarily either rehoused, or borrowed for a set period of time

Hmm not quite the same Minx lol "

not quite but almost .......... good wiggle? or not?

yumsville

"

good point but I have friends in high places he will get me off ......... errr no thinking about this that doesnt sound quite right ...... "

sounds very quite perfect to me

Tony here ..i met Gill in a Mc Ds once and stole her heart !!!!!!! so she says

"

good point but I have friends in high places he will get me off ......... errr no thinking about this that doesnt sound quite right ......

sounds very quite perfect to me "

I'll ask him and see wot he says lol

Oopps I forgot,.i aquired a traffic cone as a student nurse, the paramedics I wad wotking with opened the ambulance doors as we were moving snd lifted it, still have it in my back garden

I used to own a restaurant/Bistro where loads of crockery and sat and peppers that matched got stolen.... It was made from a local pottery and was very nice. When we noticed that items were going missing esp the Prawn cocktail dishes we decided to make sure the waiters/waitress counted everything back and if anything was missing we would then add the price of that item to the bill, most paid because they were far to ashamed to either admit or dig deep into their handbags to remove in front of all. we were not a large going concern and was only a small local out let. were everyone knew everyone else... Hence to say it stopped after a while..

But i need to tell you a little story!!

when my 1st marriage broke up (The guy who i owed the place with) I still used to run the Restaurant when he was away. And this one time a family came in, and i knew the son and we got talking.... Anyway cut a long story short this guy became my 2nd husband and on going back one Sunday afternoon for dinner with the parents, presented to me was a prawn cocktail "Yes you guessed it" it was in one of my very own bowls from the restaurant. He looked at me and i looked at him, he went bright red and i laughed so much i just couldn't believe it. Anyway knowing what i know now i should have just got up and walked away instead of waiting 9yrs to do it

( Perky)

"Oopps I forgot,.i aquired a traffic cone as a student nurse, the paramedics I wad wotking with opened the ambulance doors as we were moving snd lifted it, still have it in my back garden"

My son does that, one day i expect to wake up and find traffic lights in my garden

By *uyuksno1Man  over a year ago

poole

steak knives from tgi fridays

"Oopps I forgot,.i aquired a traffic cone as a student nurse, the paramedics I wad wotking with opened the ambulance doors as we were moving snd lifted it, still have it in my back garden

My son does that, one day i expect to wake up and find traffic lights in my garden "

My youngest son and his rugby mates get road signs, when theyve been out

Think it might be highway robbery

Constable steven blue 6969 here, your all nicked for petty theft!

While sat in a hotel lounge (next door to a well known swingers club in West Brom)

2 guys walked in wearing white overalls, they spoke to reception then came over and picked up the huge flat screen tv and walked out the fire door with it.

We thought they were repair men or something, till the receptionist suddenly screamed "wheres the television gone"

We explained who took it and she said they only came in to price up a room.

Nothing like cheek is there.

"Constable steven blue 6969 here, your all nicked for petty theft! "

Wont come with a fight,x

Looooool! My dad pinched a classy spoon from a plane cutlery set and said it was for his grandson!!! My nephew never saw that spoon.

"

sounds very quite perfect to me

I'll ask him and see wot he says lol "

I have collaborated with him and he said and I quote " he was well up for that " - so thats me out the chains then .............. I think .........

"Constable steven blue 6969 here, your all nicked for petty theft! "

I'll have u know my theft was not petty ....... it was crucial at the time otherwise no theft would have taken place

"Constable steven blue 6969 here, your all nicked for petty theft!

Wont come with a fight,x"

Like it rough now do we madame, we shall have to see what the judge says about that

I'll have u know my theft was not petty ....... it was crucial at the time otherwise no theft would have taken place "

Did i say petty? What i meant was pretty

I'll have u know my theft was not petty ....... it was crucial at the time otherwise no theft would have taken place

Did i say petty? What i meant was pretty "

wots the punishment for "pretty theft" then ............. lol I so have wiggled out of a crime being committed lol

wots the punishment for "pretty theft" then ............. lol I so have wiggled out of a crime being committed lol "

Corruption!

wots the punishment for "pretty theft" then ............. lol I so have wiggled out of a crime being committed lol

Corruption!"

who corrupted who?

Corruption!

who corrupted who? "

It's a tricky one... police and criminals in it together. I bet there are handcuffs involved too.

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

As a Manager in the Hotel business, tut tut to all of you!!!

I also have very good contacts in Special Branch and Police forces around the UK (don't tempt me, I could reach for a phone at any time! )

I used to work for Holiday Inns back in the 80's. Then their US hotels division used to lose over $50,000 worth of towels a year!

I've known managerial colleagues in this country who have had the mirrors removed off bathroom walls, pictures and even the curtains stolen from bedrooms, and whole flower beds ripped out and stolen.

But the best has to be in one hotel I knew, where two ornamental stone lions were nicked from outside the main gates (each one weighed about 200lbs! . When the owner re_iewed his CCTV, he saw a guest with whom there had been a complaint lodged against the hotel, stopping on his way off the premises and with two friends, loaded the stone ornaments into the back of his 4x4!!!

He was successfully prosecuted!

[Removed by poster at 17/10/12 15:06:51]

"I also have very good contacts in Special Branch and Police forces around the UK (don't tempt me, I could reach for a phone at any time!"

yeah but u wont lol

By *omMaleSub SlutCouple  over a year ago

Bath

I had a mate who took the dartboard from a social club where a friend had held a birthday party.

Corruption!

who corrupted who?

It's a tricky one... police and criminals in it together. I bet there are handcuffs involved too."

I have the right to remain silent etc etc

Hull

""I also have very good contacts in Special Branch and Police forces around the UK (don't tempt me, I could reach for a phone at any time!"

yeah but u wont lol "

Oh, I could, unless.......

Corruption!

who corrupted who?

It's a tricky one... police and criminals in it together. I bet there are handcuffs involved too.

I have the right to remain silent etc etc "

Minxie remaining silent???? Yeah ok, the end of the world will come first lol!!!

""I also have very good contacts in Special Branch and Police forces around the UK (don't tempt me, I could reach for a phone at any time!"

yeah but u wont lol

Oh, I could, unless....... "

go on spit it out ............

Corruption!

who corrupted who?

I have the right to remain silent etc etc

Minxie remaining silent???? Yeah ok, the end of the world will come first lol!!! "

mufffled m i allowed to speak about t'ther stuff? muffle muffle

Hull

yeah but u wont lol

go on spit it out ............ "

You mean, you don't swallow?????

yeah but u wont lol

You mean, you don't swallow????? "

that ones a bit loaded

Im dead boring, never felt the need to steal anything.

just say you'll hand the mug back when they pay their taxes

Hull

yeah but u wont lol

You mean, you don't swallow?????

that ones a bit loaded "

Wont come with a fight,x

Like it rough now do we madame, we shall have to see what the judge says about that "

Rough is good, bringing the judge in niw, you after s mmf the Pc6969

My Nan was a 'living legend' for this in her time (now long since departed, more's the pity...)

In the 70's she was a bit of a pioneer going on the very long, but exceedingly cheap holidays on the Costas which a lot of the package holiday companies offered in those days.

Every year she went, often for up to three months, upon her return we knew we would be in for a selection of 'hotel branded items' which included:- a complete tea service, 3 complete place settings (Dinner!), numerous towels with the Sol Hotels logo woven into them..... Her mate even suggested that, if she could have, she would have brought a certain waiter home too.... dirty old moo! No wonder I'm on here! Must run in the family.....

By *cottishrichMan  over a year ago

Here and there

"a few pint glasses , just the good ones though"

I used to work in pubs so have an abundance of cool pint glasses and a few branded ashtrays, though I don't smoke anymore. Wasn't exactly stealing though, reps used to give us all sorts of crap.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

It's not stealing. It's souvenier collecting!

"It's not stealing. It's souvenier collecting! "

I call it rehoming lol

Livingston

[Removed by poster at 17/10/12 17:00:47]

"Hands up if you have been stealing the flusher from Jamie's restaurants.

Do you see it as theft?

Have you ever been caught?"

taken the piss,lol

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Never ever ever. Stealing is a mortal sin.

OH, ok - nicked almost a bale of towels from a hotel many years ago. I was d*unk, it was late, and, silly housemaid had left the trolley with all the towels just outside our room. Had them years - can't beat the quality of a good hotel towel!

I did have MY towel stolen from a hotel in Prague about 15 years ago though! LOL The housemaid thought it was one of the hotel's. Never did get it back!

Swings and roundabouts.

"Never ever ever. Stealing is a mortal sin.

OH, ok - nicked almost a bale of towels from a hotel many years ago. I was d*unk, it was late, and, silly housemaid had left the trolley with all the towels just outside our room. Had them years - can't beat the quality of a good hotel towel!

I did have MY towel stolen from a hotel in Prague about 15 years ago though! LOL The housemaid thought it was one of the hotel's. Never did get it back!

Swings and roundabouts."

u have stolen a swing and roundabouts too - how the feck did u get them in ya handbag?

"Never ever ever. Stealing is a mortal sin.

Swings and roundabouts."

I 'borrowed on a permanent basis' a feather duster off the maids trolley from the Newport Bay Club Hotel in Disneyland Paris about 10 years ago. Damned good quality it was too - good ole Disney

I justified this to myself on the basis that 1. Disney charge extortionate prices and should expect guests to take a 'souvenir'... of three and 2. It was in France and ANYTHING to be removed from the hands of the French is to be applauded. Gaul comes to mind.... Oh bugger - we gave that back...

I sometimes leave my local with half a pint at kick out time (they tell me to), and then bring them back clean, but I'm usually a few pint glasses up

By *weet DevilMan  over a year ago

dukinfield

if i pinched a bag of fog , do you think it will be mist

The most I have taken is the shower gel and the shoe polish thingy, after I had used it once.

I have an aunt that takes the sachets of tea and individually wrapped biscuits. Why she does it I do not know. I do know that she will sometimes turn up with a bag full of sachets of tea and offer them as a gift.

I've been a barmaid and worked in restaurants for years, and it's amazing what people nick! We actually advertised a salt pot amnesty after we'd had that many pinched!

When I was a restaurant manager a few years back I was actually asked by a group of guys what I would allow them to nick as they always take something. I dug out some old ashtrays (it was after the smoking ban so they were never used anymore) and some other random bits and they were quite happy!

"if i pinched a bag of fog , do you think it will be mist "

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"I've been a barmaid and worked in restaurants for years, and it's amazing what people nick! We actually advertised a salt pot amnesty after we'd had that many pinched!

When I was a restaurant manager a few years back I was actually asked by a group of guys what I would allow them to nick as they always take something. I dug out some old ashtrays (it was after the smoking ban so they were never used anymore) and some other random bits and they were quite happy!"

I was a barmaid for 10 years. I have seen so much stuff go missing. Entire brass planters with plastic plants in them, the scoring rack for the pool tables which was screwed to the wall, loo seats!

"I've been a barmaid and worked in restaurants for years, and it's amazing what people nick! We actually advertised a salt pot amnesty after we'd had that many pinched!

When I was a restaurant manager a few years back I was actually asked by a group of guys what I would allow them to nick as they always take something. I dug out some old ashtrays (it was after the smoking ban so they were never used anymore) and some other random bits and they were quite happy!

I was a barmaid for 10 years. I have seen so much stuff go missing. Entire brass planters with plastic plants in them, the scoring rack for the pool tables which was screwed to the wall, loo seats! "

Stayed in a hotel some years back which had bars on the windows outside. I asked at reception if it was a safety measure. They said... 'No, it's to stop the guests nicking the tellies.....' They weren't joking.... they lost about TEN tellies a month...

By *uriouskinky2Couple  over a year ago

wrexham

Although not exactly stealing, one of my hobbies when out supermarket shopping is to grab several vibrating cock rings and slip them into the baskets of couples who look like they need a bit of excitement in the bedroom. Their faces at the checkout have to be seen to be believed.

Got it

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Off to adjust my little black book of forum facts and information

"Off to adjust my little black book of forum facts and information"

Bet you pinched it!

In Your Bush

"Off to adjust my little black book of forum facts and information

Bet you pinched it! "

Course I did I haven't been here that long and it includes the dark secrets and kinks of all forum members.

Your entry includes (shocking) pictures involving the word that dare not be uttered on Fab

Bet you pinched it!

Course I did I haven't been here that long and it includes the dark secrets and kinks of all forum members.

Your entry includes (shocking) pictures involving the word that dare not be uttered on Fab "

wot sheep ???? lol

In Your Bush

Bet you pinched it!

Your entry includes (shocking) pictures involving the word that dare not be uttered on Fab

wot sheep ???? lol "

Sshh in case you trick someone into saying it

Livingston

Bet you pinched it!

wot sheep ???? lol

Sshh in case you trick someone into saying it "

oi you... I want that back!!!

Bet you pinched it!

wot sheep ???? lol

Sshh in case you trick someone into saying it "

ok get the gist, touching finger to side of nose and looking knowingly - where's that kind of smiley when u need it lol

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Did once walk out of a high street department store with a dress over my arm!

I picked it up when I went in, tried it on then got directed to a till that was closed, another that had two staff who were too busy talking and then wandered round and round looking for an open till. Glanced at my watch and realised I'd be late back to work, rushed out and didn't realise till I got back to work that it was still over my arm!

"Did once walk out of a high street department store with a dress over my arm!

I picked it up when I went in, tried it on then got directed to a till that was closed, another that had two staff who were too busy talking and then wandered round and round looking for an open till. Glanced at my watch and realised I'd be late back to work, rushed out and didn't realise till I got back to work that it was still over my arm! "

Did you keep it?

I was working at The Churchill Hotel in London years ago and someone stole a queen size bed

By *acandJulesCouple  over a year ago

Stockton on Tees

Would Dave pay the "Tax" on his Starbucks mug?

By *acandJulesCouple  over a year ago

Stockton on Tees

My philosophy is “If it is not bolted down, it’s there to be liberated”

In Your Bush

Bet you pinched it!

wot sheep ???? lol

oi you... I want that back!!! "

Not yet I'm still adding valuable info to it

Bet you pinched it!

wot sheep ???? lol

Not yet I'm still adding valuable info to it"

I wondered how you kept up with all the nonsense

Bet you pinched it!

wot sheep ???? lol

I wondered how you kept up with all the nonsense"

he doesnt do any work thats how he keeps up

"I was a little tempted to swipe some of the wall art at Cupids last night on the entrance stairway "

yeah they were beautiful werent they ? x

In Your Bush

Bet you pinched it!

wot sheep ???? lol

he doesnt do any work thats how he keeps up "

You two have your own sections right next to each other

Bet you pinched it!

wot sheep ???? lol

he doesnt do any work thats how he keeps up

You two have your own sections right next to each other"

Can we get back to stealing now, please? What do you swipe from those hotels you use on your tours?

In Your Bush

Sorry

I don't to be honest. I stay in loads but have zero interest in adding to my towel collection. Although I do remember bantering with Charlotte on another thread the other day about her not clearing the hotel out of shampoo

"Sorry

I don't to be honest. I stay in loads but have zero interest in adding to my towel collection. Although I do remember bantering with Charlotte on another thread the other day about her not clearing the hotel out of shampoo "

Nice use of the word honest on this thread.

"Did once walk out of a high street department store with a dress over my arm!

I picked it up when I went in, tried it on then got directed to a till that was closed, another that had two staff who were too busy talking and then wandered round and round looking for an open till. Glanced at my watch and realised I'd be late back to work, rushed out and didn't realise till I got back to work that it was still over my arm! "

We walked out of Sainsburys one night with a 8l of lemonade on the bottom of our trolley we forgot about but when we went back to pay for it they said we could keep it for our honestly. We also got free pizza bases because the bar code had fallen off and it was too busy to go find another. Good old Sainsburys

By *restatynCplCouple  over a year ago

Rhyl

"Although not exactly stealing, one of my hobbies when out supermarket shopping is to grab several vibrating cock rings and slip them into the baskets of couples who look like they need a bit of excitement in the bedroom. Their faces at the checkout have to be seen to be believed. "

» Add a new message to this topic