FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Been on the site a while and still not verified?

Been on the site a while and still not verified?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok just putting this one out to everyone, what's everyones opinion of people who have been on fabs for a few months+ and are still not verified?

We are asking this as we have had a few people, men, women and couples contact us in the past who have been on the site 6 months plus and are still not verified so we tend to say get in contact when you are verified as we tend to feel that if you have been on the site for at least six months then you should have at least one verification even if its via a webcam? or are we wrong? now we know not everyone has a webcam and even some that do wont go on but even still.

Dont get us wrong as when we first started swinging on here (about three years ago) our first verification wasnt until about 3 weeks after we joined and was by webcam and we thought that was a long time, so our general feeling is if someone contacts us and have no verifications but have only been on the site a few weeks then we will give them the time of day as we dont expect them to get verified the second they join the site, so whats everyone elses views on this?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We feel the same. Its not what is written in the veri, I think it justs shows that they exist and are not some sad sack in his mums spare room perving and pretending to be a couple

"We feel the same. Its not what is written in the veri, I think it justs shows that they exist and are not some sad sack in his mums spare room perving and pretending to be a couple "

And just what is wrong with perving from your mums spare room?

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Personally for me, I don't entertain anybody who has been here a year and not verified. I understand we are all new at some point and we all have different reasons but its those who are here that amount of time but have meet today regulally but still no veris that ring alarm bells lol

"We feel the same. Its not what is written in the veri, I think it justs shows that they exist and are not some sad sack in his mums spare room perving and pretending to be a couple

And just what is wrong with perving from your mums spare room? "

just so long as you are not sniffing your mums dirty knickers whilst doing it... nothing!

"We feel the same. Its not what is written in the veri, I think it justs shows that they exist and are not some sad sack in his mums spare room perving and pretending to be a couple

just so long as you are not sniffing your mums dirty knickers whilst doing it... nothing! "

err... no comment

Someone must exist to create the profile and email, a veri only shows that they have got off their backside to meet in person. Some people on here are voyeurs and the exhibitionists love them!

Each to their own, you know what you're looking for on here ........ don't you?

We have been on for a little while and understand that we have a far better chance if we are varied but were not looking to jump into bed with anyone and are yet to find the right person. This does not mean we are not genuine and as it says on our profile we would like early phone contact to prove we are real.

"We have been on for a little while and understand that we have a far better chance if we are varied but were not looking to jump into bed with anyone and are yet to find the right person. This does not mean we are not genuine and as it says on our profile we would like early phone contact to prove we are real. "

Hell I`d jump into bed with anyone... Just dont get the chance

By *atcherofmyballsMan  over a year ago

hereford

[Removed by poster at 17/10/12 10:52:40]

"We have been on for a little while and understand that we have a far better chance if we are varied but were not looking to jump into bed with anyone and are yet to find the right person. This does not mean we are not genuine and as it says on our profile we would like early phone contact to prove we are real. "

Thats fair enough and we dont mean we would expect people have a meet or anything in the first few days etc,(some genuine people on here will never have a meet like its been mentioned some prefer to watch or be watched and the whole webcam side) it's just when it gets to 6months plus and that person hasn't got a single verification (not even a pic verification) makes us wonder a little more as to if they are just who they are saying they are on there profile, that brings us onto the people who join the site as a 'couple' then for whatever reason that couple no longer meet as a couple but still use the couples profile, a example of what we saying is that a few weeks back we had a message from a couples profile saying loving your pics here's us and they added some pictures, we were atracted to them so emailed back and got chatting, it turned out to always be the male online and emailing us (which we don;t mind as mr mids is on here more than me (mrs mids) but i still see everything) anyway cut a long story very short, we had chatted for a while and seemed to get on well, but when we started to talk about a meet he decided to tell us that it would be just him meeting us as him and his mrs no longer do meets as a couple and in fact she no longer meets at all, after asking how long he had been playing on his own he said 6 months, but in the couple of weeks we chatted he never mentioned anything about this until we were arranging a meet, so we questioned him as to why they still have the couple profile up as we felt this was miss leading to people and his reply was 'ermmm not got round to it and didnt think it was a problem as he's not single'

What does everyone think about this? Do you think that people no longer playing as a couple but have a cpls profile should suspend that couples profile and create a singles profile or do you think its ok to keep the couples profile even when it's only one half of the couple playing?

just so long as you are not sniffing your mums dirty knickers whilst doing it... nothing!

err... no comment "

ewwww ewww ewww lol

By * pool 1Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

We are getting fed up with time wasters and pic collectors and do understand that this is a free site but do think if you have been on the site for over 6 months and have not been at least photo verified or verified by a meet the profile should be deleted.

"We are getting fed up with time wasters and pic collectors and do understand that this is a free site but do think if you have been on the site for over 6 months and have not been at least photo verified or verified by a meet the profile should be deleted."

Wouldn't work, they would create a new profile with new email address and we'd be none the wiser!!

"We are getting fed up with time wasters and pic collectors and do understand that this is a free site but do think if you have been on the site for over 6 months and have not been at least photo verified or verified by a meet the profile should be deleted."

Know what you mean, like we said some people dont have webcams for whatever reason but you cant really get out of getting a photo verification as everyone has some sort of camera and can upload a picture to the site, and the thing is the picture is not even seen by other members so you can look as rough as possible and not worry about scaring people away lol.

We don't hold a lot of store in verifications. Some genuine people have them, some don't and the same goes with dodgy profiles. An early phone call is far more telling for us all round.

"We don't hold a lot of store in verifications. Some genuine people have them, some don't and the same goes with dodgy profiles. An early phone call is far more telling for us all round. "

Yeah it can be the case that non genuine people could get verified too, you cant say that 100% of everyone thats verified on here is genuine, it's easy to fake a photo verification (we have come across a couple of people on here that are fake but still have a photo verification) but still we will atleast take the time to reply to any emails if that person is verified in a way, and yes we also agree to a telephone call before we meet in person, but then again as from past problems from a cpl of people off here we tend not to like giving our number out till there is a very good chance we will be meeting that person, and nope we dont want to get a seperate number just for this lol

I agree with the OP . If someone has been here for 6+ months without even a picture verification its a bit suspect . Fair enough if they here to watch or to be seen but surely they have to put that in the profile ? I as lucky first time i joined here i knew a couple as it was their idea for me to be here . As mentioned though a picture veri very easy take a pic upload with your bit of paper simple . Couples who are no longer together or are not swinging together in my opinion are just as bad if they have not given any indication of the circumstances . Why not set uyp a single profile , leave their couple one on and explain that they are part of this couplke and that their partner is no longer interested ? I dont think i would meet anyone who is not verified been messed about before and being i not that desperate for sex .

"We don't hold a lot of store in verifications. Some genuine people have them, some don't and the same goes with dodgy profiles. An early phone call is far more telling for us all round.

Yeah it can be the case that non genuine people could get verified too, you cant say that 100% of everyone thats verified on here is genuine, it's easy to fake a photo verification (we have come across a couple of people on here that are fake but still have a photo verification) but still we will atleast take the time to reply to any emails if that person is verified in a way, and yes we also agree to a telephone call before we meet in person, but then again as from past problems from a cpl of people off here we tend not to like giving our number out till there is a very good chance we will be meeting that person, and nope we dont want to get a seperate number just for this lol "

Use the message filters that's what they are there for. As for a separate number well I think more than half on here have a playphone to keep family and meets separate. Cost wise well giffgaff and others give free sims away so it will only cost you what credit you put on it.

"We have been on for a little while and understand that we have a far better chance if we are varied but were not looking to jump into bed with anyone and are yet to find the right person. This does not mean we are not genuine and as it says on our profile we would like early phone contact to prove we are real.

Thats fair enough and we dont mean we would expect people have a meet or anything in the first few days etc,(some genuine people on here will never have a meet like its been mentioned some prefer to watch or be watched and the whole webcam side) it's just when it gets to 6months plus and that person hasn't got a single verification (not even a pic verification) makes us wonder a little more as to if they are just who they are saying they are on there profile, that brings us onto the people who join the site as a 'couple' then for whatever reason that couple no longer meet as a couple but still use the couples profile, a example of what we saying is that a few weeks back we had a message from a couples profile saying loving your pics here's us and they added some pictures, we were atracted to them so emailed back and got chatting, it turned out to always be the male online and emailing us (which we don;t mind as mr mids is on here more than me (mrs mids) but i still see everything) anyway cut a long story very short, we had chatted for a while and seemed to get on well, but when we started to talk about a meet he decided to tell us that it would be just him meeting us as him and his mrs no longer do meets as a couple and in fact she no longer meets at all, after asking how long he had been playing on his own he said 6 months, but in the couple of weeks we chatted he never mentioned anything about this until we were arranging a meet, so we questioned him as to why they still have the couple profile up as we felt this was miss leading to people and his reply was 'ermmm not got round to it and didnt think it was a problem as he's not single'

What does everyone think about this? Do you think that people no longer playing as a couple but have a cpls profile should suspend that couples profile and create a singles profile or do you think its ok to keep the couples profile even when it's only one half of the couple playing?"

We agree that it should be what it says on the tin. We find it very thrustrating when we check a single females profile only to find out its actually a couple??? Why???

"We have been on for a little while and understand that we have a far better chance if we are varied but were not looking to jump into bed with anyone and are yet to find the right person. This does not mean we are not genuine and as it says on our profile we would like early phone contact to prove we are real.

What does everyone think about this? Do you think that people no longer playing as a couple but have a cpls profile should suspend that couples profile and create a singles profile or do you think its ok to keep the couples profile even when it's only one half of the couple playing?

We agree that it should be what it says on the tin. We find it very thrustrating when we check a single females profile only to find out its actually a couple??? Why??? "

Agree with this, we also get annoyed by the 'single women' who have a single profile then they message you saying they only meet with a fuck buddy, so why have a single profile if your not in fact playing as a single, yeah ok they are not a actual couple but if they are playing together then is it not right that they should have a couples profile and not miss-lead people into having a singles profile?

By * pool 1Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

"We are getting fed up with time wasters and pic collectors and do understand that this is a free site but do think if you have been on the site for over 6 months and have not been at least photo verified or verified by a meet the profile should be deleted.

Wouldn't work, they would create a new profile with new email address and we'd be none the wiser!! "

Would you could block the ip address.

"I agree with the OP . If someone has been here for 6+ months without even a picture verification its a bit suspect . Fair enough if they here to watch or to be seen but surely they have to put that in the profile ? I as lucky first time i joined here i knew a couple as it was their idea for me to be here . As mentioned though a picture veri very easy take a pic upload with your bit of paper simple . Couples who are no longer together or are not swinging together in my opinion are just as bad if they have not given any indication of the circumstances . Why not set uyp a single profile , leave their couple one on and explain that they are part of this couplke and that their partner is no longer interested ? I dont think i would meet anyone who is not verified been messed about before and being i not that desperate for sex . "

Spot on!! we have also come accross couples profiles where it is the male half doing meets and in fact they are no longer with the other member of the couple showing on the profile, which at the end of the day if me and mr mids (no that its going to happen) but if we ever did split up i would be fuming if i knew mr was still using our couples profile on here, that in our eyes is just as bad as the single guys who join this site pretending to be a woman.

"We are getting fed up with time wasters and pic collectors and do understand that this is a free site but do think if you have been on the site for over 6 months and have not been at least photo verified or verified by a meet the profile should be deleted.

Wouldn't work, they would create a new profile with new email address and we'd be none the wiser!!

Would you could block the ip address. "

The webmaster of fabs can easily block that persons ip add from there control pannel if they want to but its getting them to do it and there would be so many ip adds that needed to be blocked it would take a while and cant see that would happen, plus its so easy to get a ip changer in where they can keep joining as many times as they want.

By *eeriseWoman  over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

I personally don't concern myself with any single men if they have been on the site for over 9 months with no verifications...........I have even had them asking me if I would verify them so they can get women interested in them I politely decline and remind them that I will report them if they ask again.

"I personally don't concern myself with any single men if they have been on the site for over 9 months with no verifications...........I have even had them asking me if I would verify them so they can get women interested in them I politely decline and remind them that I will report them if they ask again."

Its amazing how far some people would go on here, nothing suprises us anymore, we have had the same where guys have asked mrs mids to go on cam with them just to verify them so they will get more interest, obv we have always said 'get on your bike' to them.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Personally, I don't rely on total strangers when deciding who I may wish to invite into my home and bed.

As I always meet socially without any chance of playing, I'm able to use my two eyes, both ears and my brain to decide for myself.

DISCLAIMER: This is my way of doing things, and it in no way implies those that need strangers to ok their meets for them are doing anything wrong - each to their own and all that.

If they are unable to talk on the phone or firm up a coffee meet, I don't waste another nano second on them, I move on.

I no longer leave verifications or seek them, and I'm having a lovely time, thank you very much!

"Personally, I don't rely on total strangers when deciding who I may wish to invite into my home and bed.

As I always meet socially without any chance of playing, I'm able to use my two eyes, both ears and my brain to decide for myself.

DISCLAIMER: This is my way of doing things, and it in no way implies those that need strangers to ok their meets for them are doing anything wrong - each to their own and all that.

If they are unable to talk on the phone or firm up a coffee meet, I don't waste another nano second on them, I move on.

I no longer leave verifications or seek them, and I'm having a lovely time, thank you very much! "

Fair point, as we have met a couple in the past where they had a couple of meet verifications that were really good but when we met them it turned out they wasnt really for us, so we tend not to go on the verifications as to if we meet them or not but it just goes some way to prove that this person is some what genuine, and sometimes not timewasters x

This week I have had:-

1 couple , quite accepting to text me back n forth..however, didnt like the fact that I wanted a call, received a nice text back..basically telling me to fuck off...

Newbie yesterday, interested in meeting up, asap type of stuff- 'she' sent a pic...fantastic!- I asked for some phone contact. 2hrs later..usernolongeronsite

not really bothered if verified or not..if I have a doubt I want a call(female contact)and the early on it is,the better it is to arrange something, also its pretty important to have a contact number for the actual meet up..if ur lost,get stuck in traffic etc

"Personally, I don't rely on total strangers when deciding who I may wish to invite into my home and bed.

I no longer leave verifications or seek them, and I'm having a lovely time, thank you very much! "

I agree with that. You can't always trust veri's as they could be fake anyway. And some people may not have been verified as they didn't want to meet before but now they do.

However.... I wouldn't chat to someone that didn't have a veri.

If it was a couple I'd want to speak to the fem on the phone first.

If someone only had coffee veri's I'd think they were a timewaster not wanting to meet.

Disgraceful double standards, I know! But I do accept my many many flaws. I'm crap.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

Our public veri's are from 2010 doesn't mean we haven't meet anyone since then

We prefer to keep it personal those we've met for fun

well all i can say is i havent been photo verified but deffo meet and its up to whoever i meet i suppose to verify you so to speak...........

im prolly the longest standing member that hasnt been verified yet

all good tho. the right one will come around sooner or later

Well I was on here for over a year untill I got verified even thow I met 4 or 5 people

ive met quite a few unverified people, dont bother me, i tend to talk and make my own mind up if i think they are genuine or not, we all have to start somewhere, and maybe the fact they have been here 6 month without a verification just means they havnt found the right people yet, or maybe they have met but who they met didnt verify them, ive met a few people where we havnt exchanged verifications after

"ive met quite a few unverified people, dont bother me, i tend to talk and make my own mind up if i think they are genuine or not, we all have to start somewhere, and maybe the fact they have been here 6 month without a verification just means they havnt found the right people yet, or maybe they have met but who they met didnt verify them, ive met a few people where we havnt exchanged verifications after "

Thats fair enough, like we say some people have different views on this thats why we put it out there but as there are way too many timewasters and fakes on here anyway we would choose to oly ever meet anyone who is verified in some way, but to be fair we would verify them ourselves before a meet either more than likely by a phone convo we have never met anyone we have not chatted to on phone beforehand

[Removed by poster at 17/10/12 15:53:27]

What does everyone think about this? Do you think that people no longer playing as a couple but have a cpls profile should suspend that couples profile and create a singles profile or do you think its ok to keep the couples profile even when it's only one half of the couple playing?"

If only one half of the couple is playing then yes it should be suspended and get one of their own then it would not be so misleading

If only one half of the couple is playing then yes it should be suspended and get one of their own then it would not be so misleading"

Yeah

"im prolly the longest standing member that hasnt been verified yet

all good tho. the right one will come around sooner or later "

Can only imagine you don't really wanna meet ?

Couples profiles that state clearly "only one now using profile"?

You can report and admin can change to single if they see fit.

But doesn't solve the problem of fake profiles and people setting up new ones.

Only one sure fire way to reduce your exposure to fakes/timewasters - and that's your own actions, in terms of selection, contact and whether you choose to cam, phone or meet socially first!

No one can do a better job of boosting your chances of good fun and great meets than yourself!!

"im prolly the longest standing member that hasnt been verified yet

all good tho. the right one will come around sooner or later "

Same as us...been here over a year now...have not found anyone that floats our boat yet..so no veri...never mind.

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

If you go off veris - as I do - you just avoid those who have been on ages and don't have them. It's a free site and not everyone is necessarily ready to meet, might be on and off, busy or have other reasons for no veris.

"What does everyone think about this? Do you think that people no longer playing as a couple but have a cpls profile should suspend that couples profile and create a singles profile or do you think its ok to keep the couples profile even when it's only one half of the couple playing?"

Yes, we agree. If one half of a couple has stopped meeting altogether, by all means keep the couples profile going, BUT update the narrative to tell people that and start up a single profile for the one still meeting.

We have chatted to several couples who fit this or a very similar bill, and tbh it REALLY pisses us off.

If one half has stopped meeting just for a while (one we know had to have a major operation - which is fair enough) but the other is still meeting with the other agreement, then okay - but again - this should be made clear.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I feel that this site has many tools to prevent being arsed about. You can filter unverified profiles, you can report 'single' profiles than turn out to be couples, or 'couples' profiles which are one person playing alone.

I have met several unverified chaps and have been their first verification. I have been stood up by guys with several verifications. The only sure fire way to meet people who you like is to swwap messages, chat on the phone or webcam, and have a social meet first. Having said that, I tend to just do the messages and an odd text and lately have had no problems with meeting.

Everyone uses this site differently, and I don't believe for a moment that someone who has been on here for a while without veris should be removed. Why can't they look at pics, or just use the chat? Both are features of the site.

"I feel that this site has many tools to prevent being arsed about. You can filter unverified profiles, you can report 'single' profiles than turn out to be couples, or 'couples' profiles which are one person playing alone.

I have met several unverified chaps and have been their first verification. I have been stood up by guys with several verifications. The only sure fire way to meet people who you like is to swwap messages, chat on the phone or webcam, and have a social meet first. Having said that, I tend to just do the messages and an odd text and lately have had no problems with meeting.

Everyone uses this site differently, and I don't believe for a moment that someone who has been on here for a while without veris should be removed. Why can't they look at pics, or just use the chat? Both are features of the site."

Well said

I've never had a problem with people verified or not. Maybe I have a nose for the time wasters.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

If a guy has not got any type of veri I will ask him to get photo veried and am then happy to arrange a meet and, if he is advertised, will veri him even if we choose not to play - my cup of tea is not the next womans.

Like Wyrdwoman I have had great meets with unverified guys and been stood up by guys with lots of veris...

And if someone messages me from a couples profile and I send my usual "no thanks I don't meet couples or half of couples" and get "but we split up" I will report the profile - not to get them booted, just to get them using the right kind of profile.

I have had to do it a few times recently for guys who are under 25 but have put older on their profile to get round many people's age filters!

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I think people worry far too much about other members profiles....

Their membership....their choice

"I think people worry far too much about other members profiles....

"

spot on.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I think people worry far too much about other members profiles....

"

Apparently not...for some!

"I feel that this site has many tools to prevent being arsed about. You can filter unverified profiles, you can report 'single' profiles than turn out to be couples, or 'couples' profiles which are one person playing alone.

Everyone uses this site differently, and I don't believe for a moment that someone who has been on here for a while without veris should be removed. Why can't they look at pics, or just use the chat? Both are features of the site."

Well, well. Just had exactly what this thread is about this evening. A couple had looked at us, I liked the look of the pics and winked at them. They had been on 'more than a few months' and no veris - not even a green flag.

After they messaged us (guess what... asking - no demanding - face pics) I sent them and asked specifically for them to justify why they had no veris. The message I got back (although it did have face pics attached) was very vague in answering my question. So, I made it clear that we would not be taking it further and blocked them. Pity , cos she looked HOT! Ah well.......

Only time I leave a veri now is if they havnt got one other than that I'm the same

We aren't bothered about veris but if someone isn't verified after being here quite some time it does make us think twice.

Its easy to be verified by cam but what does that show other than yes there is an adult behind the profile. Doesn't mean they will turn up or be a great shag

No veri from a meet doesn't put us off but we do think twice before taking things further.y

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

We look @ veris,yes of course everybody makes up their own mind but they often say a lot behind the lines!.....we never been let down + just not interested in Newbies without veris however long they been on here.Our playtime is to lmtd.and it works very well for us.

Everybody is different + has their own way in finding GENUINE PLAYING swingers.We more than happy how Fab is set-up + the tools available.

Happy swinging to all who want to.....the rest happy chatting+perving if thats more your thing(susie)

Personally it doesn't bother me, some people like to take their time, are in no hurry to meet and just want to make sure people see them as a genuine decent bloke; I can think of one person in particular. Don't forget that those in the forces may find it difficult to meet given they will get posted round the world so your thoughts wouldn't be fair on them would it.

I would be more concerned with those that have been on a year, one line profile, no pictures, either no friends or a long list off the page, cannot accommodate and not verified.

However lets not forget that some prefer to visit clubs and use this site just to keep in touch with people they have met. Others are not so hung up about being verified.

And I have met both verified and unverified, both equally as nice

By *umtomeMan  over a year ago

Local

Agree, I don't meet anyone that's not verified. Also don't do webcam veri's either. In my opinion, the only type that should be on here are verifications for meeting in person.

Some very good points and views here ..Don't get us wrong we're not saying that they should round up all the non verified people from the site and tell them to 'sling your hook' ,not at all, but what were saying yes everyone has to start somewhere when they are a new member of the site as they don't give you a free verification when joining the site (but then again some of the people on here we would think again),So unless you know someone who is already on the site who can verify you then your pretty lucky but failing that it may take a little work to get that first verification, unless you use the easy route and do the photo verification which there is mixed views about as it seems really easy to fake it, so it can take a while to be properly verified, but what were saying is that if someone contacts us mainly a couple or female and when checking there profile we notice they have been on the site for 6months plus and doesnt have one verification then there is a good chance that we will not be interested at all and maybe just send a 'thanks but no thanks' mail to them, but we do tend to explain that once they are verified then we would be more than happy to chat more.

We,like most other people on here have been messed around by the many timewasters and fakes on the site that it gets to a point where you limit the type of people that you intereact with and thats when more of those dredded filters come into play, we know what it was like when we first joined and the comments we were getting as were wasnt verified, we were looked on and too young and not right for the site and timewasters, but the funny thing is that as soon as we got our first verification withing seconds we had floods of people mailing us asking to meet etc, crazy world

anyway happy thursday everyone x

Our first veri was a picture and our second came from a very nice gent after we had been on cam, but we do take into account the amount of time people have been on and if they have been on for a while with no veri's we tell them thanks but no thanks as it is a concern, we do have a play phone but only because i (f) took out a contract while i still had my pay as you go, it is always on but when we give people the number we always explain that it may not always be possible for us to answer because of the kids but we do always talk to our meets by phone before meeting, it gives everyone a better feel for each other and is more comfortable all round

» Add a new message to this topic