FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Have I missed something ......

Have I missed something ......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know at times is appears there is a void of good things happening ...... I just didn't realise it happened with people too .................

Over the past two days I have been contacted, in different ways, by nearly everyone that I haven't spoken to in months, there hasn't been anything that I can put my finger on that has caused all these people to contact me ..... just they thought they would get in touch ...............

I am now seriously thinking I am missing something ......... does this happen to other people too?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Haven't you seen the news about the giant meteor heading to earth? That's why everyone is getting in touch suddenly.

I have random moments like that and I often feel like I am missing out on something especially when I've not spoken to these people for months.... The conversations just seem to flow as if we have been speaking all the time and never stopped x

yes happened to wife on her single profile.... had a clearout of friends and then all of a sudden they all get in contact, even people who have been in touch for months, must e something to do with the nights drawing in,lol

"I know at times is appears there is a void of good things happening ...... I just didn't realise it happened with people too .................

Over the past two days I have been contacted, in different ways, by nearly everyone that I haven't spoken to in months, there hasn't been anything that I can put my finger on that has caused all these people to contact me ..... just they thought they would get in touch ...............

I am now seriously thinking I am missing something ......... does this happen to other people too? "

1. It is approaching 21st December, when the world is coming to an end, so everyone fancies a bit of Minxie pussy...

2. Your new pheromone perfume is working its spell, so everyone fancies a bit of Minxie pussy...

"I know at times is appears there is a void of good things happening ...... I just didn't realise it happened with people too .................

I am now seriously thinking I am missing something ......... does this happen to other people too?

1. It is approaching 21st December, when the world is coming to an end, so everyone fancies a bit of Minxie pussy...

2. Your new pheromone perfume is working its spell, so everyone fancies a bit of Minxie pussy...

"

I could go with this theory for some ............ but not for everyone that has contacted me ......... they are all coming out the woodwork .......

(that makes em sound like beetles lol)

"Haven't you seen the news about the giant meteor heading to earth? That's why everyone is getting in touch suddenly. "

Is it happening to other people though?

I could go with this theory for some ............ but not for everyone that has contacted me ......... they are all coming out the woodwork .......

(that makes em sound like beetles lol) "

Make the most of it and organise a gang bang

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I am now seriously thinking I am missing something ......... does this happen to other people too? "

If you believe what's written, single blokes so no one contacts us ever...

awaits influx of messages ...

Well it does say "contact me" written on your boobs!.......... Made you look!

"Well it does say "contact me" written on your boobs!.......... Made you look! "

I think it must be written on my head somewhere lol

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Probably my fault. Sorry.

The chronautical displacement device is acting up and causing random time displacement fluxes.

If I can ever find a grade 3 trylathium coated fillament booster (ebay is proving fruitless at present) I should be able to clear this up.

"Probably my fault. Sorry.

The chronautical displacement device is acting up and causing random time displacement fluxes.

If I can ever find a grade 3 trylathium coated fillament booster (ebay is proving fruitless at present) I should be able to clear this up.

"

Think may have one of those thiny me bobs in the attic

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"

Is that why no one is contacting me?

Its still happening - nother five people today ................. its getting quite serious am now beginning to worry they are contacting me cos they dont think they are gonna see me for a while, which would fit into the last couple of messages advising I could be arrested and offerings of help to do so!!! lol

Is that why no one is contacting me?"

Yeah his fault - would u like some of the people contacting me to contact u?

Think may have one of those thiny me bobs in the attic"

get it out quick is wot I say!!!!

"Its still happening - nother five people today ................. its getting quite serious am now beginning to worry they are contacting me cos they dont think they are gonna see me for a while, which would fit into the last couple of messages advising I could be arrested and offerings of help to do so!!! lol "

Have you been bragging about your lottery win to everyone ???

"Its still happening - nother five people today ................. its getting quite serious am now beginning to worry they are contacting me cos they dont think they are gonna see me for a while, which would fit into the last couple of messages advising I could be arrested and offerings of help to do so!!! lol "

Ah, Minxie, I'm back also - another one to add to your book of worries!!!

"Its still happening - nother five people today ................. its getting quite serious am now beginning to worry they are contacting me cos they dont think they are gonna see me for a while, which would fit into the last couple of messages advising I could be arrested and offerings of help to do so!!! lol

Have you been bragging about your lottery win to everyone ??? "

how far can a tenner stretch ?

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

"

Ah, Minxie, I'm back also - another one to add to your book of worries!!! "

Minxie. Plus, as if your day wasn't bad or fulfilled enough, I am online too!!

"Its still happening - nother five people today ................. its getting quite serious am now beginning to worry they are contacting me cos they dont think they are gonna see me for a while, which would fit into the last couple of messages advising I could be arrested and offerings of help to do so!!! lol

Ah, Minxie, I'm back also - another one to add to your book of worries!!! "

u just made double figures for this afternoon .............

"

Ah, Minxie, I'm back also - another one to add to your book of worries!!!

Minxie. Plus, as if your day wasn't bad or fulfilled enough, I am online too!! "

Minxie runs for cover....................

Hey Minx what have you done with Diamond? Not seen her in ages

"Hey Minx what have you done with Diamond? Not seen her in ages "

neither have I ............. has anyone?

Oh how much fun is this gonna be - I appear to be collecting a fan club form an orderly queue and stop pushing at the back

Im experiencing similar.. contacted by 3 guys ive not seen in over 2years.. crazy!!

"Im experiencing similar.. contacted by 3 guys ive not seen in over 2years.. crazy!!"

this is totally mental - same sort of time span too

"Im experiencing similar.. contacted by 3 guys ive not seen in over 2years.. crazy!!

this is totally mental - same sort of time span too "

men are like busses.. all 3 are hot ex play mates but met them before the days of fabs lol

"Im experiencing similar.. contacted by 3 guys ive not seen in over 2years.. crazy!!

this is totally mental - same sort of time span too

men are like busses.. all 3 are hot ex play mates but met them before the days of fabs lol"

I was having a coffee yesterday with someone - and said that exact same expression - I wont tell you what he replied

Must be something in the air lol

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Haven't you seen the news about the giant meteor heading to earth? That's why everyone is getting in touch suddenly.

Is it happening to other people though? "

Spookily yes

» Add a new message to this topic