FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Some men are nice

Some men are nice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was driving home tonight and saw a cat in the road that had been run over. As I got closer if lifted its head and paw up so I stopped as soon as I could and ran back to try to help it.

It was a busy country road with lots of cars driving pretty fast. I had to dodge cars as no-one was even slowing down to avoid me, let alone the poor little cat.

Then a man in a van stopped in the middle of the road to make all the other cars stop and protect me from the traffic while I picked it up and got to safety at the side of the road.

I just thought it was a nice thing of him to do and wanted to share. x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are there still knights of the road?

Some guys will do anything for pussy

"Some guys will do anything for pussy "

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

My dad stopped to help a lady who's car was on fire once, there are gentlemen out there somewhere.

Im a gentleman

By *iddlesbroughmaleMan  over a year ago

middlesbrough

Id stop if i seen a pussy in middle of road was it bald lol

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Doesn't make any obvious pun about a woman being on the road.

What a gent

By *he Original TTMan  over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

"I was driving home tonight and saw a cat in the road that had been run over. As I got closer if lifted its head and paw up so I stopped as soon as I could and ran back to try to help it.

It was a busy country road with lots of cars driving pretty fast. I had to dodge cars as no-one was even slowing down to avoid me, let alone the poor little cat.

Then a man in a van stopped in the middle of the road to make all the other cars stop and protect me from the traffic while I picked it up and got to safety at the side of the road.

I just thought it was a nice thing of him to do and wanted to share. x"

What a nice guy. How was the cat?

Awww that's really great to know there are still nice people out there. Would break my heart to see an animal suffer like that

"I was driving home tonight and saw a cat in the road that had been run over. As I got closer if lifted its head and paw up so I stopped as soon as I could and ran back to try to help it.

"

Passed away.

I just thought it was a nice thing of him to do and wanted to share. x"

he just wants to fuck you.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Nice thing for him to do. Don't think I'd have played dodgems with traffic for the sake of a cat though.

It's shame that it's a crime to leave a dog in the road but not a cat. I'd have stopped to help it, or stopped to help someone who was already helping it. Well done that man. Well done you for stopping too.

"It's shame that it's a crime to leave a dog in the road but not a cat. I'd have stopped to help it, or stopped to help someone who was already helping it. Well done that man. Well done you for stopping too. "

Thank you. I'm still sad it died. I picked it up and went and knocked on a few doors but couldn't couldn't find the owner so had to leave it by the side of the road. At least they would find it in better condition than if it had been left in the road.

By *andyguy59Man  over a year ago

Gatwick

" I'm still sad it died. I picked it up and went and knocked on a few doors but couldn't couldn't find the owner so had to leave it by the side of the road. At least they would find it in better condition than if it had been left in the road. "

You did more than the majority of people would have done" We have had four cats run over over the years only one person stopped."

thats very nice to hear, and your a very kind lady too.

my son got out of his car down the road once to chase a frog across the road so it wouldnt get run over.

On that note, single ladies please be careful if out driving on your own, there have been a few instances of women being flagged down on the pretence of someone requiring help only for them to be robbed and I believe in one case sexually assaulted. Don't get out of your car immediately and if they really do need help call emergency services first. Sad state of affairs.

Stay safe.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Hope the wee cat was ok.

"Hope the wee cat was ok."

When I got to it it was already dead. I was walking at the side of the road cuddling a dead cat while cars were whizzing past. I did think at the time it was a dumb thing to do if I ended up getting hit too.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Hope the wee cat was ok.

When I got to it it was already dead. I was walking at the side of the road cuddling a dead cat while cars were whizzing past. I did think at the time it was a dumb thing to do if I ended up getting hit too. "

poor wee thing x

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Are you sure he wasnt just checking your ass out while you bent to pick the pussy????

"Are you sure he wasnt just checking your ass out while you bent to pick the pussy????"

This has got me thinking... A few blokes have commented that actually it wasn't a good deed and he wasn't protecting me because he was a lovely bloke at all. The blokes have suggested that men are only ever after one thing.....

Shucks, there was me posting a thread to say that some men are nice. But men themselves have suggested that men aren't nice after all.

Interesting.....

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Pah! It's these 'nice' men that ruin it for all us twats!

*shakes fist*

yep some men are nice xxxxx

Brackley, Northants

"It's shame that it's a crime to leave a dog in the road but not a cat. I'd have stopped to help it, or stopped to help someone who was already helping it. Well done that man. Well done you for stopping too.

Thank you. I'm still sad it died. I picked it up and went and knocked on a few doors but couldn't couldn't find the owner so had to leave it by the side of the road. At least they would find it in better condition than if it had been left in the road. "

Aww, poor thing. As a cat owner I would have been sad that my cat was gone, but grateful that someone took the trouble to try and help it. Thank you from cat owners everywhere - too many people don't care. (also a sad fact that black cats are the most likely to get knocked down and also the least likely to be re-homed from rescue centres etc. my little mog is a black cat and the most loving little bugger out there!)

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Helps if animals have been microchipped at least we can inform the owners when they brought in to us.

"It's shame that it's a crime to leave a dog in the road but not a cat. I'd have stopped to help it, or stopped to help someone who was already helping it. Well done that man. Well done you for stopping too.

Thank you. I'm still sad it died. I picked it up and went and knocked on a few doors but couldn't couldn't find the owner so had to leave it by the side of the road. At least they would find it in better condition than if it had been left in the road.

Aww, poor thing. As a cat owner I would have been sad that my cat was gone, but grateful that someone took the trouble to try and help it. Thank you from cat owners everywhere - too many people don't care. (also a sad fact that black cats are the most likely to get knocked down and also the least likely to be re-homed from rescue centres etc. my little mog is a black cat and the most loving little bugger out there!)

"

It was a little black cat. Looked only about a year old. No collar so I couldn't call the owner. It was an hour away from home and I was lost (following satnav) so no real idea where I was.

I have had a couple of cats knocked down, one was black too. It was still daylight last night so other people must have seen it.

Give your moggy a little snuggle from me. x

Brackley, Northants

It was a little black cat. Looked only about a year old. No collar so I couldn't call the owner. It was an hour away from home and I was lost (following satnav) so no real idea where I was.

I have had a couple of cats knocked down, one was black too. It was still daylight last night so other people must have seen it.

Give your moggy a little snuggle from me. x"

Aww, poor thing.

And sorry to hear you have lost furry friends that way.

I will give my little furry bit a snuggle when I see him at the weekend (he lives with my ex - I don't see him as often as I like!)

Passed away. "

» Add a new message to this topic