FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > anal douching

anal douching

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think I'm addicted to cleaning my arse.

I'm a bit worried that its doing me harm.

I give it a good flush through with the shower, just clean water.

Is too much bad for you or not?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

No clue, though its good you make the effort

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I think I'm addicted to cleaning my arse.

Is too much bad for you or not? "

how much do you regard as too much ?

I douche when i have a meet where anal could be on the cards

cant see why you'd do it at other times

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Yes doing it too often will cause you problems as it will remove the good bacteria etc from your system. You may also find it has a mental impact as well and may affect your ability to empty your bowel by the usual manner

Saw a programme on tv where a lady got addicted to coffee enemas and was doing them herself at home every day. She couldn't afford the special coffee after a whole so just used nescafe

I have a clean when I'm expecting a little extra strapon / plug fun

By *ickiemintMan  over a year ago

Somewhere NW London

"Yes doing it too often will cause you problems as it will remove the good bacteria etc from your system. You may also find it has a mental impact as well and may affect your ability to empty your bowel by the usual manner

Saw a programme on tv where a lady got addicted to coffee enemas and was doing them herself at home every day. She couldn't afford the special coffee after a whole so just used nescafe "

Gold Blend...?

"Yes doing it too often will cause you problems as it will remove the good bacteria etc from your system. You may also find it has a mental impact as well and may affect your ability to empty your bowel by the usual manner

Saw a programme on tv where a lady got addicted to coffee enemas and was doing them herself at home every day. She couldn't afford the special coffee after a whole so just used nescafe "

milk and 2 sugars?

Saw a programme on tv where a lady got addicted to coffee enemas and was doing them herself at home every day. She couldn't afford the special coffee after a whole so just used nescafe

milk and 2 sugars? "

milk and 2 sugars?

"

I did see that a few months ago.. Shocking really

I had colonic irrigation last month and felt great for it

"I had colonic irrigation last month and felt great for it"

I had a course of 3 done at start of year and like you felt great , going to go again after Christmas

"I had colonic irrigation last month and felt great for it

I had a course of 3 done at start of year and like you felt great , going to go again after Christmas "

one way of getting rid of turkey and Christmas pudding

I had a course of 3 done at start of year and like you felt great , going to go again after Christmas

one way of getting rid of turkey and Christmas pudding "

Why you think I'm waiting till then

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"I think I'm addicted to cleaning my arse.

Is too much bad for you or not? "

How often do you do it?

If it's done too frequently then it can lead to an electrolyte imbalance, but that's usually if more than just a pure water based solution is being used, e.g. saline solution, commercial products, etc...

However, even with just pure water, doing it too frequently can damage the lining of the anus which can make tearing more common during anal.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

And she was putting the nozzle she bought on e bay in the dishwasher to clean it

And she was putting the nozzle she bought on e bay in the dishwasher to clean it "

I saw that yuk

And she was putting the nozzle she bought on e bay in the dishwasher to clean it "

Boak!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hmmm all interesting stuff!

I don't think I'll go down the coffee route. I do like coffee but not anally!

I clean out most days, I'm a bit worried now that I'm going to damage the lining. I have had a bit of blood when using my big toys.

If I lay off the shower for a while will it repair itself?

By *leurCouple  over a year ago

West Hull

one way of getting rid of turkey and Christmas pudding "

I let the excess food go a stage further and cal call Dyno Rod

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

You need to keep some of the friendly bacteria. Also strap an UV light to your arse it will make your algae clump together

Just watch out for the coffee enemas.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhNFv4XLB0A

» Add a new message to this topic