FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Which Would You Prefer?

Which Would You Prefer?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Its come to light that people are complaining about messages i.e one liners.. which would you prefer?

for example:

Message one:

Hey Sexy Fancy A Shag Here's My Cock. How About Goberling On That?

Message two:

Hello Dave & Rose,

I gave your profile a read and i'd like to get to know you both, either on a friends basis or maybe something else?

Either way i'm happy to talk and get to know you both.

All the best

Andy....

The messages were examples..

apart from the second one.. it is one i have sent.. i have just changed the names.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nfieldishCouple  over a year ago

Enfield

Second of course....

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Honestly???

They both just sound like copy n paste's and neither would grab my attention

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Er... neither actually. The first one doesn't appeal to me (but I can't speak for Perky..... lol!) on a purely grammatical basis, and the second, whilst much better, says one thing but doesn't show that its true.

To what am I referring?????

The line in it which says 'I've read your profile....' Now if you had a couple of extra lines talking about something which is mentioned in our profile - now that would be impressive and.... GUARANTEED to get a reply

"Er... neither actually. The first one doesn't appeal to me (but I can't speak for Perky..... lol!) on a purely grammatical basis, and the second, whilst much better, says one thing but doesn't show that its true.

The line in it which says 'I've read your profile....' Now if you had a couple of extra lines talking about something which is mentioned in our profile - now that would be impressive and.... GUARANTEED to get a reply

"

Had to take details out becaause it was a message i sent to someone it didnt want ruin there privacy.. but i do mention stuff on there profiles. plus i also put a comment about a pic.. i.e Nice tattoo or who did your pics there really good.. all depending on the profile..

"Honestly???

They both just sound like copy n paste's and neither would grab my attention

"

Had to remove certain stuff due to privacy issues.. wouldn't be fair mentioning stuff that's on someone else's profile. All messages i send are unique

youre more likey to get a response if you mention something specific from their profile....

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"youre more likey to get a response if you mention something specific from their profile...."

"Er... neither actually. The first one doesn't appeal to me (but I can't speak for Perky..... lol!) on a purely grammatical basis, and the second, whilst much better, says one thing but doesn't show that its true.

"

"

The second one for me.... (Perky)

How about :

Hi Barry and Frieda,

I noticed your profile and must say that I like what you say and your pictures are really good.

I'd like to get to know you and hopefully meet socially with a view to arranging something more intimate.

In the mean time, how about getting ur laughing gear round this beauty ? (attach cock pic here)

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"How about :

Hi Barry and Frieda,

I noticed your profile and must say that I like what you say and your pictures are really good.

I'd like to get to know you and hopefully meet socially with a view to arranging something more intimate.

In the mean time, how about getting ur laughing gear round this beauty ? (attach cock pic here)

"

I like that. I can imagine myself receiving this message and wondering where the beast is!

"How about :

Hi Barry and Frieda,

"

This made me laugh! Lol!

I'm lost, whos andy?

well its better than what i received couple of weeks ago, i got message saying, " cor you're proper wanking material you are"......nice guy!!

"I'm lost, whos andy? "

I'm Andy

"How about :

Hi Barry and Frieda,

I like that. I can imagine myself receiving this message and wondering where the beast is! "

Yeah that would work for me too. Especially if you don't actually attach the cock pic! Leave them wanting more.

Sounds like you're already doing it right if you're commenting about actual things in their profile.

» Add a new message to this topic