FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Please read our profile

Please read our profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Bore off zZzZzZz I read a lot of profiles and get bored by the 8th paragraph. If you miss 1 detail from the profile you are treated like pissed on someone's bomb fire. This site is obviously ruined by rude desperate guys and genuine people are confronted by rules and regs in just sending a message.

What's your thoughts Ladies, Gentlemen and distinguished guests?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

That's life mate

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Genuine again.

We should have a bingo card game.

Genuine

Timewaster

BBW

Does size matter?

Bareback...

BINGO!!!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Bore off zZzZzZz I read a lot of profiles and get bored by the 8th paragraph. If you miss 1 detail from the profile you are treated like pissed on someone's bomb fire. This site is obviously ruined by rude desperate guys and genuine people are confronted by rules and regs in just sending a message.

What's your thoughts Ladies, Gentlemen and distinguished guests? "

my thoughts... if you get bored reading by the "8th paragraph" then I'll suggest they are not what you are looking for..... and you are not what they are looking for either....

move on......

ZzzzzZ

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Bore off zZzZzZz I read a lot of profiles and get bored by the 8th paragraph. If you miss 1 detail from the profile you are treated like pissed on someone's bomb fire. This site is obviously ruined by rude desperate guys and genuine people are confronted by rules and regs in just sending a message.

I have just had an interesting exchange with a single male, with a one liner profile who wanted to meet me.

He had not (by his own admission) read my profile as he could not be bothered - he said it was boring.

Now it may well be boring but the point is that I am looking for people who DO read my profile as it avoids wasted emails for one and it also tells me that we may actually have something in common.

In fairness the single guy did not get abusive...and we both went our merry ways - in opposite directions.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

And if you get bored that easily.......need I say more???

But on polar opposites, when a guy can't be arsed with a decent profile, just turns me right off!!! ZZZzzzzzz

What's your thoughts Ladies, Gentlemen and distinguished guests? I have just had an interesting exchange with a single male, with a one liner profile who wanted to meet me.

He had not (by his own admission) read my profile as he could not be bothered - he said it was boring.

Now it may well be boring but the point is that I am looking for people who DO read my profile as it avoids wasted emails for one and it also tells me that we may actually have something in common.

In fairness the single guy did not get abusive...and we both went our merry ways - in opposite directions. "

Thank you for the 1st sensible answer! I understand why we have profiles and I understand reading them but some.....which is growing just seem to get boarder line rude and doesn't set a 1st good impression.

"That's life mate"

I don't understand why there is like 12 paragraphs! I think its for people who are just being picky, but even still if you read all the profile and send a nice message and answering questions asking in the profile it still gets deleted.. I don't get it.. its one thing that really does confuse me on here.

Why say read all the profile.. Put a maagic word in the middle or at the bottom for the subject bar.. ask for a message that isnt a one liner and still delete it?

Its just plain rude if you ask me.. it dont take 2 seconds to say "not interested"

Ok rant over!

"And if you get bored that easily.......need I say more???

But on polar opposites, when a guy can't be arsed with a decent profile, just turns me right off!!! ZZZzzzzzz"

"Decent" is 1 thing, boring is another

I think that there are far too many whingy threads created on this forum. Come on, folks. Give us all something different and more positive to read eh?

"I think that there are far too many whingy threads created on this forum. Come on, folks. Give us all something different and more positive to read eh?"

Create 1 cutie pie. It's a forum for discussion mine is a question. Not a moan

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I don't understand why there is like 12 paragraphs! I think its for people who are just being picky, but even still if you read all the profile and send a nice message and answering questions asking in the profile it still gets deleted.. I don't get it.. its one thing that really does confuse me on here.

Why say read all the profile.. Put a maagic word in the middle or at the bottom for the subject bar.. ask for a message that isnt a one liner and still delete it?

Its just plain rude if you ask me.. it dont take 2 seconds to say "not interested"

Ok rant over! "

You could ask the same of why anyone would message someone if they claimed to have read the profile, when they don't match what the person is looking for

Scotland - Aberdeen

But on polar opposites, when a guy can't be arsed with a decent profile, just turns me right off!!! ZZZzzzzzz

"Decent" is 1 thing, boring is another"

And 'decent' means more than two boring lines, one of which is your skype address.....says a lot NOT!!!

"I don't understand why there is like 12 paragraphs! I think its for people who are just being picky, but even still if you read all the profile and send a nice message and answering questions asking in the profile it still gets deleted.. I don't get it.. its one thing that really does confuse me on here.

Ok rant over!

You could ask the same of why anyone would message someone if they claimed to have read the profile, when they don't match what the person is looking for"

but thats like saying why describe 5 different types of people you like and the person that messages you meets 3 of them that you describe.. and you still delete the message?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Decent" is 1 thing, boring is another"

see.... if you are a million people what is "decent" and what is "boring" you may well get a million different answers....

so i'd ask since when did you take up the role of "standard's commissioner" for the site????

what i said stands.... if the 2 minutes it takes you to get down to paragraph 8 is too much for you... and you consider that in your eyes boring.... then you are probably not what they are looking for in the first place.... and they are not likely to be what you are looking for either...

so for you to dismiss peoples opinions is very disengenious...

Ok rant over! "

1. Why shouldn't anyone be picky? We're all supposed to fuck anyone who asks?

Damn, I'd better buy shares in Mates. I am going to be busy.

2. Even if you use the magic word and send a decent message, maybe they just don't fancy you. Would it really make you feel better to get a 'sorry, you ming' message? What would it change?

At least with the magic word and decent message they may actually look at your profile before deleting your message, so you have a chance.

see.... if you are a million people what is "decent" and what is "boring" you may well get a million different answers....

so i'd ask since when did you take up the role of "standard's commissioner" for the site????

what i said stands.... if the 2 minutes it takes you to get down to paragraph 8 is too much for you... and you consider that in your eyes boring.... then you are probably not what they are looking for in the first place.... and they are not likely to be what you are looking for either...

so for you to dismiss peoples opinions is very disengenious..."

I agree with Fabio, also some have really long profiles that have been added to overtime due to planks mailing them, I guess their trying to avoid certain types.

You don't have 2 mins to read a profile but you will be reading all of the replies in your thread

so for you to dismiss peoples opinions is very disengenious..."

Love it! Talking about judging and sending a judgmental post. Very good Sir I bow to your greater knowledge.

"I think that there are far too many whingy threads created on this forum. Come on, folks. Give us all something different and more positive to read eh?

Create 1 cutie pie. It's a forum for discussion mine is a question. Not a moan"

Nah, I think you'll find your post is a moan/question... But mainly a moan

"so for you to dismiss peoples opinions is very disengenious..."

And a bit fucking stupid when the OP asked for thoughts on the subject.

I expect what he wanted was comments from people who agree with him.

You could try asking for that next time OP but, frankly, I don't rate your chances.

Ok rant over!

2. Even if you use the magic word and send a decent message, maybe they just don't fancy you. Would it really make you feel better to get a 'sorry, you ming' message? What would it change?

At least with the magic word and decent message they may actually look at your profile before deleting your message, so you have a chance."

I would prefer a "Not Interested Sorry" or "Not Our Thing" at least i get the acknowledgement that my message has been read and not just deleted...

Its my personal opinion. I think its rude.. I took the time to read a profile. but they dont have the time for a 5 second reply.

Ok rant over!

At least with the magic word and decent message they may actually look at your profile before deleting your message, so you have a chance.

I would prefer a "Not Interested Sorry" or "Not Our Thing" at least i get the acknowledgement that my message has been read and not just deleted...

Its my personal opinion. I think its rude.. I took the time to read a profile. but they dont have the time for a 5 second reply. "

Did they ask you to read the profile and message them?

That was your decision. They owe you nothing.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Ok rant over!

Its my personal opinion. I think its rude.. I took the time to read a profile. but they dont have the time for a 5 second reply. "

Why should I reply to people who, IF they've read my profile have blatantly disregarded my preferences that are clearly on there??

Ok rant over!

No one has to reply, if you don't get a reply just move on

And 'decent' means more than two boring lines, one of which is your skype address.....says a lot NOT!!! "

Add me.

I have a long detailed profile in the hope that it attracts men who I will be attracted to. It also states very clearly in my profile that I can't do daytime meets or spontaneous meets - dies this stop guys asking if I'm free today/tonight, no it doesn't and I just hit the delete and block button. My preferences and requirements are there for a reason. I am assuming your happy to spend 2 minutes looking at pics on a profile though! good luck to you on here!

"so for you to dismiss peoples opinions is very disengenious...

You could try asking for that next time OP but, frankly, I don't rate your chances."

Don't want people to agree. I want people's opinions. Funny how judgmental some are when they preach about not judging.

Did I write to much in my post an people got bored

"

5 seconds to send a "no thanks" reply, how long to read all the profiles, and veri's etc attached to each message?? When you are receiving dozens of messages a day as most single females on here are, it's easy to lose the will to live and press the delete all button, or scan through and just reply to those messages of interest

Scotland - Aberdeen

And 'decent' means more than two boring lines, one of which is your skype address.....says a lot NOT!!!

Add me. "

Umm think I will pass thanks

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I don't think my profile is too long, and I've restricted the pics so not to distract the guys with short attention spans. Yet I still get men messaging me who can't accommodate, who want to MSN/cam, who want to play in their cars, who live 300 miles away.

I suspect that, whether I had 2 paragraphs or 20, that would still happen. People just won't READ! I can understand why some people have rules, but I doubt anyone follows them. Thus follows posts like this one.

Add me.

Umm think I will pass thanks "

Ok, was my profile to long???

Scotland - Aberdeen

Add me.

Ok, was my profile to long??? "

Nah, it was the lack of text and also pics, to see if I could be arsed (sorry bothered) getting to know you!

"I don't think my profile is too long, and I've restricted the pics so not to distract the guys with short attention spans. Yet I still get men messaging me who can't accommodate, who want to MSN/cam, who want to play in their cars, who live 300 miles away.

I suspect that, whether I had 2 paragraphs or 20, that would still happen. People just won't READ! I can understand why some people have rules, but I doubt anyone follows them. Thus follows posts like this one."

Nice answer. So my question to that is when a guy reads it that does not want msn / cam and can accommodate do you not think it is off putting and portrays a false image of you?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I don't think my profile is too long, and I've restricted the pics so not to distract the guys with short attention spans. Yet I still get men messaging me who can't accommodate, who want to MSN/cam, who want to play in their cars, who live 300 miles away.

I suspect that, whether I had 2 paragraphs or 20, that would still happen. People just won't READ! I can understand why some people have rules, but I doubt anyone follows them. Thus follows posts like this one.

Nice answer. So my question to that is when a guy reads it that does not want msn / cam and can accommodate do you not think it is off putting and portrays a false image of you?"

Why would it be offputting? If he fulfils the criteria I have requested and likes the look of me, then we have somewhere to start from. If he doesn't like my profile, then he won't message me.

You could try asking for that next time OP but, frankly, I don't rate your chances.

Don't want people to agree. I want people's opinions."

Except Fabio's, apparently.

Seems reasonable to me to suggest that if a profile bores you, you move on to the next one.

Seems you didn't want that opinion.

Maybe you could furnish us with a list of which opinions and respondents are acceptable to you?

You can then have another moan when we ignore it.

Add me.

Nah, it was the lack of text and also pics, to see if I could be arsed (sorry bothered) getting to know you! "

Don't judge me by my text and pics. I may have to add that to my profile x

Don't want people to agree. I want people's opinions.

Seems reasonable to me to suggest that if a profile bores you, you move on to the next one.

Maybe you could furnish us with a list of which opinions and respondents are acceptable to you?

You can then have another moan when we ignore it. "

Love it! I love you all and all your posts. I will accept all posts that you say I should from now on and disregard all you say I should

Add me.

Nah, it was the lack of text and also pics, to see if I could be arsed (sorry bothered) getting to know you!

Don't judge me by my text and pics. I may have to add that to my profile x"

What exactly do you think a profile is for if not to assess whether you're interested in someone?

Profiles exist pretty much solely for people to judge on the basis of them!

What else do you expect anyone to judge you on here?

I can't help thinking the OP is entertaining an unseen audience whist waiting for the football!!

Don't want people to agree. I want people's opinions.

You can then have another moan when we ignore it.

Love it! I love you all and all your posts. I will accept all posts that you say I should from now on and disregard all you say I should "

You said you want opinions.

Fabio gave you an opinion.

I'm sure he's gutted you didn't like it. You did, however, ask for it.

"I can't help thinking the OP is entertaining an unseen audience whist waiting for the football!! "

What do you think the rest of us are doing?

"I can't help thinking the OP is entertaining an unseen audience whist waiting for the football!!

What do you think the rest of us are doing?"

Don't think the rest of us are playing to an audience if you get my drift

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Ok rant over! "

I have quite a lengthy profile for a reason. I think it gives a more than good idea of what I am in to and it puts off the type of person I am unlikely to want to meet. If someone cannot be bothered to read what I spent time writing then they are most definitely not for me.

Simples!

Nice answer. So my question to that is when a guy reads it that does not want msn / cam and can accommodate do you not think it is off putting and portrays a false image of you?

Why would it be offputting? If he fulfils the criteria I have requested and likes the look of me, then we have somewhere to start from. If he doesn't like my profile, then he won't message me."

Well I've not read yours so wouldn't know if your falling into my original post "in my opinion" and before you all jump on my opinion I'm entitled to one to and that's not saying its right, it's just an opinion.

Scotland - Aberdeen

Add me.

Don't judge me by my text and pics. I may have to add that to my profile x"

Sorry, but I am a fussy bitch (my profile does state that, if you care to read it) Ooops that's what this post is about isn't it?

So your text and profile pics are very important to me, in whether to waste any further engergy in engaging in a conversation!

Ok rant over!

I have quite a lengthy profile for a reason. I think it gives a more than good idea of what I am in to and it puts off the type of person I am unlikely to want to meet. If someone cannot be bothered to read what I spent time writing then they are most definitely not for me.

Simples!"

My point is being missed your little moan it a few lines some people let their moaning take over the profile. Yours is an easy read. Others are just paragraph after paragraph or pure unadulterated rhubarb.

Add me.

Sorry, but I am a fussy bitch (my profile does state that, if you care to read it) Ooops that's what this post is about isn't it?

So your text and profile pics are very important to me, in whether to waste any further engergy in engaging in a conversation! "

I'm please you have wasted this much on me I am flattered

Just as a matter of interest, how many veris did the person with the 12 paragraph profile have? Whereas the op, with a 1/4 paragraph has none!

If your going to post an op on the forums and ask for our thoughts, its a bit childish to just ignore those that may have a valid point but which differs from yours!

"I can't help thinking the OP is entertaining an unseen audience whist waiting for the football!!

What do you think the rest of us are doing?

Don't think the rest of us are playing to an audience if you get my drift "

Certainly passed some time. No audience though. Only these guys

Scotland - Aberdeen

Add me.

So your text and profile pics are very important to me, in whether to waste any further engergy in engaging in a conversation!

I'm please you have wasted this much on me I am flattered"

Don't be, I'm also a sarcastic bitch as well!! (sorry couldn't resist!!)

"Just as a matter of interest, how many veris did the person with the 12 paragraph profile have? Whereas the op, with a 1/4 paragraph has none!

If your going to post an op on the forums and ask for our thoughts, its a bit childish to just ignore those that may have a valid point but which differs from yours! "

16 verifies on webcam. Is there now a league table on verifies on how valid a post can be.

"Just as a matter of interest, how many veris did the person with the 12 paragraph profile have? Whereas the op, with a 1/4 paragraph has none!

If your going to post an op on the forums and ask for our thoughts, its a bit childish to just ignore those that may have a valid point but which differs from yours!

16 verifies on webcam. Is there now a league table on verifies on how valid a post can be. "

Nope, i was just curious, thats why i asked. I usually find that the mre info on a profile the better as it allows me to know whether we would be compatible and if we had any interests in commom.

Add me.

I'm please you have wasted this much on me I am flattered

Don't be, I'm also a sarcastic bitch as well!! (sorry couldn't resist!!)"

Love it! I would never had guessed you'd have been so much fun from your moany profile.......(sarcasm) just so the linch mob don't come after me.

16 verifies on webcam. Is there now a league table on verifies on how valid a post can be.

Nope, i was just curious, thats why i asked. I usually find that the mre info on a profile the better as it allows me to know whether we would be compatible and if we had any interests in commom."

Yep agreed but seems you have missed my point. It not about the amount of info but the type of info.

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Ok rant over!

Simples!

My point is being missed your little moan it a few lines some people let their moaning take over the profile. Yours is an easy read. Others are just paragraph after paragraph or pure unadulterated rhubarb. "

It is only your opinion, however, that these are 'moans'. I simply see it as additional information as to what kind of meet I am looking, or not looking, for.

Jeeze - I went out to get some milk... yes, milk! I come back and you guys are STILL arguing over this? In the time wasted every one liner profile could have been turned into a sexy "War and Peace"!

Nope, i was just curious, thats why i asked. I usually find that the mre info on a profile the better as it allows me to know whether we would be compatible and if we had any interests in commom.

Yep agreed but seems you have missed my point. It not about the amount of info but the type of info. "

I see, well, you could always skip the bits you don't like and just hope they weren't an important part of the profile which led to a meet!

"Jeeze - I went out to get some milk... yes, milk! I come back and you guys are STILL arguing over this? In the time wasted every one liner profile could have been turned into a sexy "War and Peace"! "

Who did you milk ?

"Jeeze - I went out to get some milk... yes, milk! I come back and you guys are STILL arguing over this? In the time wasted every one liner profile could have been turned into a sexy "War and Peace"!

Who did you milk ? "

pmsl... I wish! Genuine article to make some coffee - I am getting boring, I know

"Jeeze - I went out to get some milk... yes, milk! I come back and you guys are STILL arguing over this? In the time wasted every one liner profile could have been turned into a sexy "War and Peace"! "

Blue or green or super healthy Red top?

"Jeeze - I went out to get some milk... yes, milk! I come back and you guys are STILL arguing over this? In the time wasted every one liner profile could have been turned into a sexy "War and Peace"!

Blue or green or super healthy Red top?"

Do I look as if I was doing super healthy lol... green I am afraid, semi skimmed cravendale

Ok rant over!

Simples!

My point is being missed your little moan it a few lines some people let their moaning take over the profile. Yours is an easy read. Others are just paragraph after paragraph or pure unadulterated rhubarb.

It is only your opinion, however, that these are 'moans'. I simply see it as additional information as to what kind of meet I am looking, or not looking, for."

"I will report you" "Do NOT" full on but to the point I give you that. Again not the point of original post.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"I would prefer a "Not Interested Sorry" or "Not Our Thing" at least i get the acknowledgement that my message has been read and not just deleted...

You yourself wrote to me earlier.....despite the fact you live 260 miles away from me, even though I state I only meet people local to me...

You NEVER bothered to read my profile....did you?

Blue or green or super healthy Red top?Do I look as if I was doing super healthy lol... green I am afraid, semi skimmed cravendale "

So good the cows want it back!

By *stmateMan  over a year ago

Notts

Call me lazy but what's wrong with 'hi, I'm ..... How are u?' Yes its a one liner but it is also a good way to start a conversation rather than putting in an add of urself and what you are looking for. Thought that's what the profiles were for???

See, I'm in two minds here.

If the OP is airing his opinions on a profile 12 paragraphs long that is NOTHING BUT a long ranty shout with block capitals galore, a condescending attitude and a list of don't's longer than the list of folk to interview with regard to the upcoming Jimmy Savile inquiry, with absolutely no idea of the writer's positive character traits or turn-ons then I'm inclined to agree with him, they are boring. And they give precious little insight into the writer other than that they are a seething radge-pot who is incandescent with rage. Though to be fair he could have been more specific in his argument.

If however the OP is slating all profiles that are around 12 paragraphs long as he finds it a chore to read them full stop then release the hounds!

"I would prefer a "Not Interested Sorry" or "Not Our Thing" at least i get the acknowledgement that my message has been read and not just deleted...

Its my personal opinion. I think its rude.. I took the time to read a profile. but they dont have the time for a 5 second reply.

You yourself wrote to me earlier.....despite the fact you live 260 miles away from me, even though I state I only meet people local to me...

You NEVER bothered to read my profile....did you?"

Maybe he was in the area on business or seeing a family member lol

"See, I'm in two minds here.

If the OP is airing his opinions on a profile 12 paragraphs long that is NOTHING BUT a long ranty shout with block capitals galore, a condescending attitude and a list of don't's longer than the list of folk to interview with regard to the upcoming Jimmy Savile inquiry, with absolutely no idea of the writer's positive character traits or turn-ons then I'm inclined to agree with him, they are boring. And they give precious little insight into the writer other than that they are a seething radge-pot who is incandescent with rage. Though to be fair he could have been more specific in his argument.

If however the OP is slating all profiles that are around 12 paragraphs long as he finds it a chore to read them full stop then release the hounds! "

What school did you go to good Sir? As one of the previous posts said Bingo!!

But I guess you're about to get your balls chewed.

No problem reading lengthy profiles but as he said above.

Ok rant over!

I'm afraid I have to be a little more steadfast with my thoughts on this view however old bean. Nothing against you personally, you seem like an honourable decent bloke and for what its worth your profile isn't half bad at all.

But I'd estimate that a hell of a lot of women on here get a thousand messages every couple of days. Now the length of time to read through the email, quickly decide then reply with 'sorry, you're not for me' or such like would probably be around 20 to 30 seconds. Now multiply that by 500 for each day...

You therefore expect them to reasonably spend perhaps 4 hours a day on a task that isn't going to lead anywhere on the grounds of 'good manners'. Fuck that for a game of soldiers. If I were in their shoes I'd do a good bit of deleting en-masse too.

Discounting the forums (and the chat-rooms though I am not in them often) I make contact for chatting meeting etc half the time through merely replying to messages sent to me instead. The ones I do send I make sure I fit their requirements, I enclose pics with them usually, I try to make them either entertaining, downright horny yet understated and relevant. I'd disregard contacting any newbies in the main as they're probably drowning in a tide of shite sent by the desperados. Taking all these steps I'd honestly say that my messages are rarely ever deleted without being at least read, though if they do I couldn't give a righteous shite as I therefore have the answer that on this occasion nowt is happening, either due to them not fancying me or the fact they have too much mail/not enough time and have had to carry out a cull.

The majority of times though they are read and replied to for which I am flattered as I can only imagine how hard it is being a lady on here!

To be fair I think the site should have an automatic 'sorry, not for me' message generated to the sender when their mail is deleted as a lot of folk illogically get a bee in their bonnet about it...

"But I guess you're about to get your balls chewed. "

I don't think I'd chew them but I might like to suck on them a bit.

Don't want people to agree. I want people's opinions. Funny how judgmental some are when they preach about not judging.

Did I write to much in my post an people got bored "

Taken me a while to read all this!

But the one thing that often amuses me is when someone's forum post complaining about something, particularly the content of theirs or others profiles - is actually longer than their own profile!

Go figure!!

"But I guess you're about to get your balls chewed.

I don't think I'd chew them but I might like to suck on them a bit. "

Madam, should you wish to suck on anything within my possession please allow me to place it at your disposal, with my compliments.....

And I find myself with an overwhelming urge to lick and suckle at whatsoever your ladyship sees fit to place upon my mouth too as it happens...

Some coincidences are just downright uncanny!

Yes, it can feel like a seesaw without the see...

What's your thoughts Ladies, Gentlemen and distinguished guests? Yes, it can feel like a seesaw without the see..."

How do you read the profile if you can't see it?

Ok rant over!

I'm afraid I have to be a little more steadfast with my thoughts on this view however old bean. Nothing against you personally, you seem like an honourable decent bloke and for what its worth your profile isn't half bad at all.

But I'd estimate that a hell of a lot of women on here get a thousand messages every couple of days. Now the length of time to read through the email, quickly decide then reply with 'sorry, you're not for me' or such like would probably be around 20 to 30 seconds. Now multiply that by 500 for each day...

You therefore expect them to reasonably spend perhaps 4 hours a day on a task that isn't going to lead anywhere on the grounds of 'good manners'. Fuck that for a game of soldiers. If I were in their shoes I'd do a good bit of deleting en-masse too.

Discounting the forums (and the chat-rooms though I am not in them often) I make contact for chatting meeting etc half the time through merely replying to messages sent to me instead. The ones I do send I make sure I fit their requirements, I enclose pics with them usually, I try to make them either entertaining, downright horny yet understated and relevant. I'd disregard contacting any newbies in the main as they're probably drowning in a tide of shite sent by the desperados. Taking all these steps I'd honestly say that my messages are rarely ever deleted without being at least read, though if they do I couldn't give a righteous shite as I therefore have the answer that on this occasion nowt is happening, either due to them not fancying me or the fact they have too much mail/not enough time and have had to carry out a cull.

The majority of times though they are read and replied to for which I am flattered as I can only imagine how hard it is being a lady on here!

To be fair I think the site should have an automatic 'sorry, not for me' message generated to the sender when their mail is deleted as a lot of folk illogically get a bee in their bonnet about it... "

I agree with all the above and I try to be selective who I message. My point was merely an observation. I have no quarrel with people deleting I see that some did in this thread bit that is where I think it got a bit lost. Thanks for all your posts peeps. Keep up the thread bashing

"But I guess you're about to get your balls chewed.

I don't think I'd chew them but I might like to suck on them a bit.

Madam, should you wish to suck on anything within my possession please allow me to place it at your disposal, with my compliments.....

And I find myself with an overwhelming urge to lick and suckle at whatsoever your ladyship sees fit to place upon my mouth too as it happens...

Some coincidences are just downright uncanny!"

Yes, absolutely incredible!

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

What's your thoughts Ladies, Gentlemen and distinguished guests?

my thoughts... if you get bored reading by the "8th paragraph" then I'll suggest they are not what you are looking for..... and you are not what they are looking for either....

move on......"

Ok rant over!

Did they ask you to read the profile and message them?

That was your decision. They owe you nothing."

Agree

» Add a new message to this topic