FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The strangest Cum finds to stick too

The strangest Cum finds to stick too

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So...I had a lovely wank earlier today with a fab lady friend (over video call). I hadn’t cum in three days and pumped a huge load across my chest.

All cleaned up. Three hours later, I run my hand through my hair to find that I had shot further than I thought. 2nd shower of the day for me.

Where’s the most annoying or strangest place you have found Cum? How long after the deed?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

did you check your chin?

"did you check your chin?"

Seems to have missed the section between my solar plexus and my face. Must have been the first pump....at warp speed! Could have taken my own eye out!

By *herry OnatopWoman  over a year ago

Just over there

My eyeball was the most annoying to get cum in and the strangest was probably in my ear and the time a male meet discovered, whilst out for dinner with family later that day, that his fitbit was covered in my now dry cum!

"My eyeball was the most annoying to get cum in and the strangest was probably in my ear and the time a male meet discovered, whilst out for dinner with family later that day, that his fitbit was covered in my now dry cum! "

I would have just licked the Fitbit clean. Too kinky?

I have found it in my hair hours later! Xx

"Where’s the most strangest place you have found Cum?"

Skegness.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I had a quick sink clean after my buddy came over my face and boobs one evening.

On the busyish tube home from South East London I ran my hand through my longish hair and found some cum around my ear area. I surreptitiously (hopefully) wiped my hand on a tissue in my bag, then felt around my face, neck chin etc and found some more on my ear.

I started washing with my glasses on after that and doing a triple check before I leave.

"I had a quick sink clean after my buddy came over my face and boobs one evening.

On the busyish tube home from South East London I ran my hand through my longish hair and found some cum around my ear area. I surreptitiously (hopefully) wiped my hand on a tissue in my bag, then felt around my face, neck chin etc and found some more on my ear.

I started washing with my glasses on after that and doing a triple check before I leave.

"

Brilliant! . And an education!

» Add a new message to this topic