FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > On my own

On my own

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm having a day out riding rollercoasters. Scaring the crap out of myself but it's fun.

I'm on my own because I don't know anyone that would go. It doesn't bother me at all, I go off for the day on my own quite often.

Does anyone else go off for days out alone, or am I just errrrr on my own doing this?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

are you in blackpool ?

Alton Towers. In the queue for Rita.

Again!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ooh I love when I have a free day taking myself of to the movies x during the day when I can have the place all to myself x

I love just doing spontaneous things. I'm often taking myself out for the day as I sometimes gave time off during the week so it's nice not to have many kids around lol. If you need company one day give me a shout x

"I'm having a day out riding rollercoasters. Scaring the crap out of myself but it's fun.

I'm on my own because I don't know anyone that would go. It doesn't bother me at all, I go off for the day on my own quite often.

Does anyone else go off for days out alone, or am I just errrrr on my own doing this?!

"

Lovely ladies like you shiuld never be alone

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

lol watch out for peep holes scarlet.. The thread is in swingers chat lol

Enjoy yaself

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

You should have given me and Bussy a shout, we could hold his hands

Bugger, why do I live soooo far away from u lot ???

Dam wish I had the guts I've never been to aloton towers

I do that quite often I have my kids at weekends a lot so I give myself a day off in the week to relax and have fun

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"I'm having a day out riding rollercoasters. Scaring the crap out of myself but it's fun.

"

I've been all over on my own. Love it. Australia, Singapore and, last year, drove across Germany to Poland on my own.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Aww I would have gone I like it there

"Aww I would have gone I like it there"

Where?

Oo oo and me! Isthe corkscrew still there?

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I go out occasionally and do things only I enjoy - nothing wrong with that at all

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Aww I would have gone I like it there

Where?"

Alton towers of course

Have had loads of days out and holidays on my own over the years.

Doesn't phase me in the slightest.

Alton Towers wouldn't be on my 'to do' list tho. I get nervous on The Dodgems !

"Aww I would have gone I like it there

Where?

Alton towers of course"

Ah - right! Last theme park I went to was Thorpe Park earlier this year. I was with a friend though.

You lot should organise a fab forum theme park social

"Oo oo and me! Isthe corkscrew still there?"

No it's long gone now .

Well if I have a win on the lotto I'll go to Alton Towers as well and £5 to park your car.. Lot of cash

I love going on days out in my own. But its usually just the pictures or gigs but have been on the odd short holidays on my own.

"I've been all over on my own. Love it. Australia, Singapore and, last year, drove across Germany to Poland on my own."

Been a while since I travelled across Europe.... Think a road trip may be In order next year lol x

"

I'm always off doing things on my own it stems from my married days!

Ive been on holidays on my own, the theatre, meals out,sex on my own, concerts etc.

If i wanna go do summat and no one wants to join me...stuff um

why wait and miss all the fun

"Ive been on holidays on my own, the theatre, meals out,sex on my own, concerts etc.

why wait and miss all the fun "

I don't often go off on my own unless shopping, certainly wouldn't dare to go to Alton Towers .... Ide look a right numpty screaming by myself

Just returned from a camping trip on my own with the dog.

If I don't do anything on my own, I won't go out at all!

"I don't often go off on my own unless shopping, certainly wouldn't dare to go to Alton Towers .... Ide look a right numpty screaming by myself"

TBH there are some people who shouldn't be allowed out on their own

"I don't often go off on my own unless shopping, certainly wouldn't dare to go to Alton Towers .... Ide look a right numpty screaming by myself

TBH there are some people who shouldn't be allowed out on their own "

Thanks Pal

I visit events in London on my own from time to time, admittedly I often meet up with overseas friends at some point but my home town friends and work colleagues are horrified that I travel the London underground alone!...I love it, I'm always sad to come home!

god, i wish i had chance to be on my own for even a day lol ..

i'd have come along...been wanting to go for ages but got noone to go with!

"You lot should organise a fab forum theme park social "

Good idea!

"I don't often go off on my own unless shopping, certainly wouldn't dare to go to Alton Towers .... Ide look a right numpty screaming by myself"

I was sat next to random blokes on most of the rides. And most screamed like little girls! It was hilarious. I was too petrified to scream, I just swore all the way round.

I thought this thread was gonna be about the 80s hit by Michael McDonald and Patti Labelle?

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"You lot should organise a fab forum theme park social

Good idea! "

Indeed... that is a cracking idea.

Maybe stay overnight in the hotel the night before - they wouldn't know what's hit them if we all turned up en masse. Then hit the theme park the next day with a bit of a hangover.

Think it should be done in warmer weather though... and all the women must wear a tight-fitting t-shirt and ride the log flume!

Where have you been all my life?

I love thrill rides and after going on the first one I'm literally running to the next. None of my friends like rides and they think its a little childish now, but I love the adrenaline rush. My favourite rides are the roller coasters

I love the cinema but I cant get anyone to go,I have tried going on my own but I feel like an old perv sat on my own Ive been with male friends but then i start thinking people might think were gay so we end up sitting with a seat inbetween us lol.I dont like going with my mrs cos she talks and tells me off for eating all the sweets so i just dont go. Best thing for doing on my own is a long walk with the dogs

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"

For my birthday last month I took myself off to Marrakech and the Atlas mountains on my own. I absolutely loved it...I've never done that before.

I've booked a trip to Istanbul in April plus New York, Washington and Niagara for my birthday next year.

Can't wait!

London

"Ive been on holidays on my own, the theatre, meals out,sex on my own, concerts etc.

why wait and miss all the fun "

Got to the point I don't want to compromise or hang around for others...I enjoy my own company and can get around myself.

My sisters want to plan a family holiday to Jamaica next year. I've declined. My "baby" is 21, my eldest 30 in a few weeks. My nephew is five and my nieces 10.

Been there, done that...USA here I come!

For my birthday last month I took myself off to Marrakech and the Atlas mountains on my own. I absolutely loved it...I've never done that before.

I've booked a trip to Istanbul in April plus New York, Washington and Niagara for my birthday next year.

Can't wait! "

Hope you have a great time!

I like it on my own as I can do exactly as I want. No need to hang around for anyone else.

And me

By *ont Ask Dont GetWoman  over a year ago

amersham

Love days out (or indeed in!) on my own...it is rare for me to have any time alone but I like my own company and love it when I can entirely please myself and take things at my own pace. I looove theme parks (Alton Towers is my fave!) but my children would be gutted if I went without them!!

Never been abroad alone but trying to pluck up the courage to do so for a few days soon

London

"Love days out (or indeed in!) on my own...it is rare for me to have any time alone but I like my own company and love it when I can entirely please myself and take things at my own pace. I looove theme parks (Alton Towers is my fave!) but my children would be gutted if I went without them!!

Never been abroad alone but trying to pluck up the courage to do so for a few days soon"

I went on an escourted tour with a travel company. That way you have safety in numbers if you want it, planned excursions etc or you're free to wander around at your own leisure.

Even on the planned excursions you don't have to stay with the group, just know where the pick up point is. I had the most wonderful time walking around the souks, then sitting in the square watching the world go by - you'll have a blast!

» Add a new message to this topic