FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > limiting the number of meets

limiting the number of meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering if anyone else does this?? My magic number is 3 and wont meet anymore times than this.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Nope, it's either once (if it wasn't so much fun)

Or as many times as we both want to

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm lucky if i get 3 a YEAR!!

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

"Just wondering if anyone else does this?? My magic number is 3 and wont meet anymore times than this."

Now is that three in any one day or meeting a person only three times

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"Just wondering if anyone else does this?? My magic number is 3 and wont meet anymore times than this."

depends how crazy nuts they are

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Yep that's what I said, fortunately I broke the rule

Mines usually twice!

Not! Depends entirely on the people involved, as to whether its just a one off or a further invitation!

That said - I've never been one for too often in regard to repeat meets else it can become almost 'routine' and take away from the excitement of the fun!!

"Just wondering if anyone else does this?? My magic number is 3 and wont meet anymore times than this.

Now is that three in any one day or meeting a person only three times "

meeting one person only 3 times

dudley

"Just wondering if anyone else does this?? My magic number is 3 and wont meet anymore times than this.

Now is that three in any one day or meeting a person only three times

meeting one person only 3 times"

Is that as a protection device, no did to answer if it offends.

Me personally meets as many times as they will have me

Forum Mod

Why do you have a maximum of 3 meets per person?

We don't have a magic number but by the time I get around to seeing someone again months have sometimes gone past and its like meeting someone new

I would'nt want to see the same person repeatedly without anyone else in between though

"Mines usually twice!

Not! Depends entirely on the people involved, as to whether its just a one off or a further invitation!

That said - I've never been one for too often in regard to repeat meets else it can become almost 'routine' and take away from the excitement of the fun!! "

You obviously haven't met the right person

We have no limit and if we got on well with someone quite happy to meet as many times as we wanted to.

We have found on a couple of repeat meets you get to try and push boundaries further as you know that person.

"Why do you have a maximum of 3 meets per person?

We don't have a magic number but by the time I get around to seeing someone again months have sometimes gone past and its like meeting someone new

I would'nt want to see the same person repeatedly without anyone else in between though

"

i just think that sex is a learning thing and after 3 meets is it really going to get any better.. plus i will admit to needing to cut ties before reading into stuff thats not there. its my own way of saying 'no this is purely nsa we had fun and move on'..

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

No we don't have a set number or rule.

Sometimes once is enough...even if it has been a great meet.

Other times depending on the couple / single then we will meet as many times as we all want to. But in general do tend to leave quite a gap between each meet.

"We have no limit and if we got on well with someone quite happy to meet as many times as we wanted to.

We have found on a couple of repeat meets you get to try and push boundaries further as you know that person.

"

Thank god for that xxx lol as things thay can only get better , yes its a song , lol

Maybe it is different when you are single Sassy?

With couples as they have one another, and it is an extension of their sex life, no danger of reading too much into it, whereas as a single person you could become in danger of getting too close?

"We have no limit and if we got on well with someone quite happy to meet as many times as we wanted to.

Thank god for that xxx lol as things thay can only get better , yes its a song , lol "

Yes indeed...we shall duly see you for the next 26 weekends in a row

We have no limits on how many times we will meet the same person, we find the 1st time is a "getting to know you" meet, plus we find we can push out boundaries further and further!!

By the 3rd time it's just getting interesting!!

I have no number if i like i will go back for more of what i like .. as things do get better sex do with some its becomes mind blowing ,lol

thats about right i usualy get fed up with someone after seeing them three times, or sometimes more than once is a bad idea.

I have no set limit. If I like someone's company and the sex then where's the harm in multiple meets. The more you meet someone, the better it gets and the possibilities are endless. As long as you can keep it NSA that is.

Thank god for that xxx lol as things thay can only get better , yes its a song , lol

Yes indeed...we shall duly see you for the next 26 weekends in a row "

you may be knacked by then , lol xx

Forum Mod

i just think that sex is a learning thing and after 3 meets is it really going to get any better.. plus i will admit to needing to cut ties before reading into stuff thats not there. its my own way of saying 'no this is purely nsa we had fun and move on'..

"

Thats understandable as sometimes with each meet it can become more intense so you're only protecting yourself

"Maybe it is different when you are single Sassy?

With couples as they have one another, and it is an extension of their sex life, no danger of reading too much into it, whereas as a single person you could become in danger of getting too close?"

yup thats what i fear.. my own fault cos im a chatty flirty person.. sometimes i wish i could just turn that side of me off. not 'make friends' as such and just crack on with the fun

Yes indeed...we shall duly see you for the next 26 weekends in a row you may be knacked by then , lol xx "

It is ok we will have 26 weeks to recover lol

dudley

"

I can see what you are saying but I have to say you might be missing out on some real good sex doing that. It so easy for men being able to think with their penis's

Three meets and I don't really think you can 'know' a person. But if your emotions take over then perhaps is for the best

With couples as they have one another, and it is an extension of their sex life, no danger of reading too much into it, whereas as a single person you could become in danger of getting too close?

yup thats what i fear.. my own fault cos im a chatty flirty person.. sometimes i wish i could just turn that side of me off. not 'make friends' as such and just crack on with the fun"

Hey don't put yourself down, you are who you are, and that's what makes you special and why people want to meet you.

Don't change yourself as a person, but perhaps, spread the repeat meets out, or perhaps we need to look at other ways you can view it, and work on that.

you may meet man of your dream here you never know .. your single young and free and you just never know whats around the corner of life .

"Just wondering if anyone else does this?? My magic number is 3 and wont meet anymore times than this. you may meet man of your dream here you never know .. your single young and free and you just never know whats around the corner of life . "

id not want a swinging relationship if i ever met mr right so zero chance of finding him on here lol

"Just wondering if anyone else does this?? My magic number is 3 and wont meet anymore times than this. you may meet man of your dream here you never know .. your single young and free and you just never know whats around the corner of life .

id not want a swinging relationship if i ever met mr right so zero chance of finding him on here lol"

well i know people meet on sites like this and give it all up for that person as was so in love xxx so never say never xxx

That was my staple rule n I made an exception for one guy as we had great chemistry in the bedroom n he's now my other half

"That was my staple rule n I made an exception for one guy as we had great chemistry in the bedroom n he's now my other half "
Thats just lovely xx you never know when it come calling love. x

"That was my staple rule n I made an exception for one guy as we had great chemistry in the bedroom n he's now my other half "

awww thats sweet. i love happy endings.

"That was my staple rule n I made an exception for one guy as we had great chemistry in the bedroom n he's now my other half Thats just lovely xx you never know when it come calling love. x "

Thanks, I no exactly wot u mean this was the last place I expected to find love

That is really sweet .... Good luck to you both!! Just love a happy ending

Well I never used to have a limit until I did fall into the trap with a married man and after meet 4 things were becoming different and feelings were different, so we met a few.other times and both then realised we.needed to stop as it was becoming more than nsa, and yea it was difficult so I don't put myself in that danger anymore, but he was local and easily accessible, so.don't know if that was the,attraction as I do have a few others I've met twice but not locally, so maybe 3 times is a good number ??? Who knows

yup thats what i fear.. my own fault cos im a chatty flirty person.. sometimes i wish i could just turn that side of me off. not 'make friends' as such and just crack on with the fun"

But personality is what makes good meets!!

You lose that - then it's just mechanical - and you may as well stay at home and have a wank!

If its working for you - stick with it! If things change, decide whether you're happy with the change and either adapt or move on!

But it's never worth changing the way you are to suit others!!

My system works for me was just curious if anyone else had a similar attitude towards meeting.

Ive met some great people btw

I would say the majority of people I meet, I only meet once.

Some I have met a few times but more out of circumstance than will.

One I have been meeting on and off for 3 years or so.

One has been round for 6 years and is more than occasional.

I like to cover all angles

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

With couples as they have one another, and it is an extension of their sex life, no danger of reading too much into it, whereas as a single person you could become in danger of getting too close?"

I think it depends on where your minds at really, if you are secretly looking for more but realise the other person really is only looking for nsa perhaps.

I say that as I have playmates I've been seeing for nearly five years. Some I speak to several times a week but because there's a gap in between, I have other things going on in my life and see other people, meeting up to play is great fun. There's no emotional attachment, just great sex with people I enjoy playing with who let me do exactly what I want.

The trust I've built up over the years - no neediness, pushyness, sulking etc means I'm able to indulge in every kind of freaky act I like, able to push boundaries and enjoy.

» Add a new message to this topic