FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How often

How often

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oodmess OP   Man  over a year ago

yumsville

Honest question, how often do you need your horn sorting?

EG.

If there was a bunch of ideal people to meet, (that would turn up when asked ) and you had the time for sex, how often would you meet.

Most ive done is 10 meets in 11 days (no. 11 cancelled on me). TBH I think i only stopped as I couldn't get a 12th.. though may have either came to my senses or was a bit tired..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Being part of a couple, we have each other all the time so it isn't like we need our horn sorting.

Re meets, we tend to go through phases, depending on what we are doing and other commitments.

We don't really decide in advance, just more on the spur if we are free and both fancy playing.

yumsville

corr .. if there were enough women - id take up the job role of "free sex on tap" with the addition of ... "whenever you like"

lol

Real life has to take precedence for me ... how do you find time for 10 meets in as many days??? 3 times over the weekend just gone will see me through till Wednesday evening. This weekend have kids so will not play till next Monday or Wednesday eve … maybe I’m getting old!

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

It always needs sorting and the more I have the more I want. But, I am bloody fussy and bad sex is worse than no sex.

"Being part of a couple, we have each other all the time so it isn't like we need our horn sorting.

Re meets, we tend to go through phases, depending on what we are doing and other commitments.

We don't really decide in advance, just more on the spur if we are free and both fancy playing.

"

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"It always needs sorting and the more I have the more I want. But, I am bloody fussy and bad sex is worse than no sex."
I couldnt agree more LS. As part of a couple, we tend to put "us" time in front of any swinging activity. As for sorting my horn, my OH does more than enough for me to have a wickedly deviant grin on my face.

yumsville

"Real life has to take precedence for me ... how do you find time for 10 meets in as many days??? 3 times over the weekend just gone will see me through till Wednesday evening. This weekend have kids so will not play till next Monday or Wednesday eve … maybe I’m getting old! "

I was on holiday my usual week starts on weds and finishes monday night, I have a couple of fb's though love new meets

"It always needs sorting and the more I have the more I want. But, I am bloody fussy and bad sex is worse than no sex."

same here - it was so bad at one point I was hard for 9 days soild .. I met every one of those days and he wouldnt go down no mater what I did, even privately. It wasnt painful just I was astonished at his willfulness

Forum Mod

Again as a couple we have each other,but even if we had the time a conveyor belt of cock is'nt something that interests me in the slightest

We don't play that often but its nice to have something to look forward to and its mostly always a fabulous experience because ive had a lovely build up to each meet which is how I prefer it

2-3 times a week does me just fine.

yumsville

"Again as a couple we have each other,but even if we had the time a conveyor belt of cock is'nt something that interests me in the slightest

We don't play that often but its nice to have something to look forward to and its mostly always a fabulous experience because ive had a lovely build up to each meet which is how I prefer it "

Just incase people are thinking it. My kink is turning women on - its what gets me off most.

"same here - it was so bad at one point I was hard for 9 days soild .. I met every one of those days and he wouldnt go down no mater what I did, even privately. It wasnt painful just I was astonished at his willfulness "

I like the use of the word willfulness! You had nothing to do with it at all

yumsville

lol i didnt! he just wouldnt go down,, morning or evening - an hour after i got back the blood was flowing again .. was good though

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I have the horn 24/7 but life and work get in the way. Given free time and availability of meets I would have one every day. Most I've done is 5 in a weekend.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

As often as possible!

I have had three meets in one day...

I am single so not getting it anywhere else, but work and 'normal' life get in the way.

But I would happily avail myself three or four times in a day if I'm spending all day/weekend with someone. And I really miss morning glories...

yumsville

"I have the horn 24/7 but life and work get in the way. Given free time and availability of meets I would have one every day. Most I've done is 5 in a weekend."

you were a bit frantic at it though lol

"As often as possible!

I am single so not getting it anywhere else, but work and 'normal' life get in the way.

But I would happily avail myself three or four times in a day if I'm spending all day/weekend with someone. And I really miss morning glories..."

I think I might have to stop reading. I'm doing it all wrong. It's all famine and no feast at the moment.

"I have the horn 24/7 but life and work get in the way. Given free time and availability of meets I would have one every day. Most I've done is 5 in a weekend.

you were a bit frantic at it though lol"

I was in Birmingham at some point, on a meet and organised another on the motorway home!! And I still found time to go to the BBB!!!

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"As often as possible!

But I would happily avail myself three or four times in a day if I'm spending all day/weekend with someone. And I really miss morning glories...

I think I might have to stop reading. I'm doing it all wrong. It's all famine and no feast at the moment. "

But I work away often and I rarely have a chance to meet then so I go from one extreme to the other!

Same for me.

As much as possible, especially as I'm single with no other options at the moment.

But life and my own fucked up head are getting in the way at the moment.

yumsville

"It always needs sorting and the more I have the more I want. But, I am bloody fussy and bad sex is worse than no sex.

Same for me.

As much as possible, especially as I'm single with no other options at the moment.

But life and my own fucked up head are getting in the way at the moment."

singl is sooooo an option!!! Love it !!!

"It always needs sorting and the more I have the more I want. But, I am bloody fussy and bad sex is worse than no sex.

Same for me.

But life and my own fucked up head are getting in the way at the moment.

singl is sooooo an option!!! Love it !!! "

Single is my choice atm. I meant I have no other options for shags other than via here, at the moment. No FBs or play partners.

I don't actively use this site to look for meets.

Any meets I do have generally come via bantering / conversation or a person contacting me and me thinking 'yeah, why not'

There was a time when I was very pro-active and probably quite predatory in my approach to meets but I don't seem to have the same motivation / inclination these days.

If it happens, it happens, if it doesn't, meh !

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Being part of a couple, we have each other all the time so it isn't like we need our horn sorting.

"

Same for us

By *riskygazMan  over a year ago

birmingham

well if i could find the women i would probably find it hard to say no if the offer of a warm pussy was waiting for me to turn up and play, i guess i would run out of steam in the end and need a few days off lol

We have never counted although time can limit how and when we can meet. I would say its more about quality for us though.

yumsville

"We have never counted although time can limit how and when we can meet. I would say its more about quality for us though. "

I didnt mean it to be a thread about counting - im just wondering how high peoples sex drives are..

In any of my relationships sex has always been very high on the list where its just needed and wanted. Being single for me is just great as it means (dry spells apart) I can have as much as necessary

" Being single for me is just great as it means (dry spells apart) I can have as much as necessary "

Ditto!

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I don't actively use this site to look for meets.

Any meets I do have generally come via bantering / conversation or a person contacting me and me thinking 'yeah, why not'

There was a time when I was very pro-active and probably quite predatory in my approach to meets but I don't seem to have the same motivation / inclination these days.

If it happens, it happens, if it doesn't, meh !"

Same here

I really dont understand this preoccupation with sex ..meh !!

"Honest question, how often do you need your horn sorting?

EG.

If there was a bunch of ideal people to meet, (that would turn up when asked ) and you had the time for sex, how often would you meet.

Most ive done is 10 meets in 11 days (no. 11 cancelled on me). TBH I think i only stopped as I couldn't get a 12th.. though may have either came to my senses or was a bit tired..

"

Ever since my teenage years, I'd say once/twice a day.

» Add a new message to this topic