FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > First time sex toy

First time sex toy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a meet and she wants me to use a sex toy on her, only thing is she has never owned one and I have never used one. What should I get for her to enjoy, not allowed anal toys Ty x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *upitersmileCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"I have a meet and she wants me to use a sex toy on her, only thing is she has never owned one and I have never used one. What should I get for her to enjoy, not allowed anal toys Ty x"

Tell her to buy her own for starters!!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have a meet and she wants me to use a sex toy on her, only thing is she has never owned one and I have never used one. What should I get for her to enjoy, not allowed anal toys Ty x

Tell her to buy her own for starters!!!! "

not much advice Rabbit is looking fav unless anyone can suggest an alternative thanks

By * starr -Woman  over a year ago

Burton on Trent.

buy a promises from a.summers. they are a great starter toy, flexible, and can vary the speed.

dont forget some very good batteries (2AA) AND Have fun.

P.S.if you ever do get that far, its also a good toy for anal.but buy some lube for that too.

and i used to work for A.S. So have a bit of knowledge.

Thanks looks like a good starter, anal is a no no. Do you know if you can buy these from shop or do you have to order online?

don't buy an oil based lube for it, the toy's material breaks down and leaves a nasty burning sensation. i'm sure a lot of women on here can vouch for that.

"don't buy an oil based lube for it, the toy's material breaks down and leaves a nasty burning sensation. i'm sure a lot of women on here can vouch for that."

The best lube I've found for toys is the water based one by id. Don't get the Durex stuff, it gets tacky quite quickly.

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"not much advice Rabbit is looking fav unless anyone can suggest an alternative thanks"

Have a look into the Fun Factory range, they're pretty funky looking toys. The rabbit is actually a dragon

Get yourself a good electric toothbrush, then if your meet dont go to well at least you wont have a sex toy youl never use again around the house. Oh and by the way use the back of the toothbrush on the clit not the bristles lol

Why don't you just fuck her?

"don't buy an oil based lube for it, the toy's material breaks down and leaves a nasty burning sensation. i'm sure a lot of women on here can vouch for that."

Oh yeah

Depends on your budget? A wand if your feeling flush would I'm certain be well received!

"don't buy an oil based lube for it, the toy's material breaks down and leaves a nasty burning sensation. i'm sure a lot of women on here can vouch for that.

Oh yeah "

I had that! Thought I was having a reaction to the mAterial!! Thanks for the info

By *ot - CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I have a meet and she wants me to use a sex toy on her, only thing is she has never owned one and I have never used one. What should I get for her to enjoy, not allowed anal toys Ty x

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Or find a household object if she can't afford her own lol

By *ont Ask Dont GetWoman  over a year ago

amersham

Just invested in a wand myself and really don't like it at all... clumsy, awkward and noisy...and so expensive

Reckon a well priced jelly vibrator would be the best bet then not too much money wasted

» Add a new message to this topic