FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Inspiring....

Inspiring....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *phrodite OP   Woman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

if you could inspire somebody, what would you inspire them to do, be, thin or feel?

I am curious about different values people hold?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

"if you could inspire somebody, what would you inspire them to do, be, thin or feel?

I am curious about different values people hold?"

To be the best they can be

Cannot ask more of anyone

"if you could inspire somebody, what would you inspire them to do, be, thin or feel?

Cannot ask more of anyone "

I would go along with that, too... inspire somebody to try their hardest and give their best!

I was also thinking of inspiring others to be less black and white in their thinking... it is a subject very close to my heart.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bang on - tell my boys all the time, dont matter the result, try your hardest, do your best, do whats right and you wont be far wrong.

dudley

Cannot ask more of anyone I would go along with that, too... inspire somebody to try their hardest and give their best!

I was also thinking of inspiring others to be less black and white in their thinking... it is a subject very close to my heart."

Not everyone has a straight forward thought process. Some logical some think outside the box as it were

dudley

"Bang on - tell my boys all the time, dont matter the result, try your hardest, do your best, do whats right and you wont be far wrong. "

I am curious about different values people hold?"

To learn, both by reading and by travelling.

"Bang on - tell my boys all the time, dont matter the result, try your hardest, do your best, do whats right and you wont be far wrong. "
Spot on exactly what we say to ours

Cannot ask more of anyone I would go along with that, too... inspire somebody to try their hardest and give their best!

I was also thinking of inspiring others to be less black and white in their thinking... it is a subject very close to my heart.

Not everyone has a straight forward thought process. Some logical some think outside the box as it were"

True, and I recognise that people feel a sense of security in being black/white in their thinking. Firm rules and boundaries feel safe to many - and yet life is anything but that.

To learn, both by reading and by travelling."

Spot on! Not sure everybody has the same opportunities but yes, I think it is great to inspire people at a young age to broaden their horizons.

"Bang on - tell my boys all the time, dont matter the result, try your hardest, do your best, do whats right and you wont be far wrong. Spot on exactly what we say to ours"

Inspire them to turn their back on things they cannot change that have hurt them in theirs pasts, to treat others as they would like to be treated, and recognise from little successes big successes grow, and to be proud of their achievements xx

"Inspire them to turn their back on things they cannot change that have hurt them in theirs pasts, to treat others as they would like to be treated, and recognise from little successes big successes grow, and to be proud of their achievements xx"
I love this! xx

dudley

To learn, both by reading and by travelling.Spot on! Not sure everybody has the same opportunities but yes, I think it is great to inspire people at a young age to broaden their horizons."

That a good point get them young and inspire

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

How ?

I think I would also like to inspire young people and children to try new things outside the school curriculum as synapses are formed at an early age and the learning potential is so much greater when a person is young.

Equally I would love to inspire older people (not any specific age) to think that life has lots of offer at any age and to think about the possibilities rather than the closed doors if that makes sense?

To always be honest with people as well as yourself, be unselfish, work hard and most of all be happy! I wish I could inspire my ex husband to be a father!

"How ?"
How to inspire?

"Inspire them to turn their back on things they cannot change that have hurt them in theirs pasts, to treat others as they would like to be treated, and recognise from little successes big successes grow, and to be proud of their achievements xx"

This!

King's Crustacean

"How ?How to inspire? "

Yes

"To always be honest with people as well as yourself, be unselfish, work hard and most of all be happy! I wish I could inspire my ex husband to be a father! "
I like that - shame you are struggling with your ex re the children. He is missing out on opportunities.

dudley

"To always be honest with people as well as yourself, be unselfish, work hard and most of all be happy! I wish I could inspire my ex husband to be a father! "

I was alway told most can reproduce but it takes areal man to be a father

"How ?How to inspire?

Yes "

I sure dont have all the answers but I think leading by example could be one way. Showing a person that something they did not think possible can be achieved for example.

Talking to people, working out what the stumbling blocks are... and from then how to remove them for a brighter more positive outlook?

King's Crustacean

I hate that saying re men.

Not all women are good mothers ..... some are blatantly shit at it.

"To always be honest with people as well as yourself, be unselfish, work hard and most of all be happy! I wish I could inspire my ex husband to be a father! I like that - shame you are struggling with your ex re the children. He is missing out on opportunities."
Thanks hun, you are right, it is and will be his loss but it doesn't stop my heart from breaking when ny sob asks "mommy, when will I meet my dad?"

King's Crustacean

"How ?How to inspire?

Yes I sure dont have all the answers but I think leading by example could be one way. Showing a person that something they did not think possible can be achieved for example.

Talking to people, working out what the stumbling blocks are... and from then how to remove them for a brighter more positive outlook? "

Example is one way - yes

dudley

"How ?How to inspire?

Yes I sure dont have all the answers but I think leading by example could be one way. Showing a person that something they did not think possible can be achieved for example.

Talking to people, working out what the stumbling blocks are... and from then how to remove them for a brighter more positive outlook? "

A leader of people leads from the front, a judge of people is usually somewhere at the rear

"I hate that saying re men.

Not all women are good mothers ..... some are blatantly shit at it."

I agree with you entirely - it was just that the post in this thread happened to be about an absent dad.

By *adystephanieTV/TS  over a year ago

glos

Enjoy life but maybe help someone along the way that is less fortunate than yourself ...

"Enjoy life but maybe help someone along the way that is less fortunate than yourself ..."

"How ?How to inspire?

Talking to people, working out what the stumbling blocks are... and from then how to remove them for a brighter more positive outlook?

Example is one way - yes "

And pls dont say... that in that case I am f****d

"Enjoy life but maybe help someone along the way that is less fortunate than yourself ..."
I really like that, too!

dudley

"I hate that saying re men.

Not all women are good mothers ..... some are blatantly shit at it."

You are right there is always something to learn as a parent, it just some of us take it on board and others do not. I was once told better to have one loving parent than two fighting ones. To me better to have to sensible parent that want what's best for their off spring

King's Crustacean

"How ?How to inspire?

Example is one way - yes

And pls dont say... that in that case I am f****d"

Inspire me to NOT say that.....

I like to train people, and would like to believe I am a good trainer and inspire people to learn.

I never give answers to peeps on a plate, and would prefer to get them to think of the solutions/answers, in the hope they will think for themselves rather than to be spoonfed.

It can be very frustrating for both the trainer and trainee. However, it is very rewarding to see the trainee gets over a mental stumbling block by him/herself with a little bit of coaching from me to guide them.

I don't have much patience in general, however, I seem to have it when I am training.

By *adystephanieTV/TS  over a year ago

glos

"Enjoy life but maybe help someone along the way that is less fortunate than yourself ...I really like that, too! "
I like the post, inspiring in itself shows were not all about sex...

like sex too tho

Alot ...

"Enjoy life but maybe help someone along the way that is less fortunate than yourself ...I really like that, too! I like the post, inspiring in itself shows were not all about sex...

like sex too tho

Alot ...

"

Absolutely spot on

» Add a new message to this topic