FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Body hair on guys?

Body hair on guys?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So do women prefer hair on a guys body and also down below? Its a question that is prob always asked but just wanting to see what most people go for?

I (Mr Mids) is smoothly shaven all over and women we have come accross seem to prefer that, mrs mids prefers me fully shaven all over and she is the first to tell me to get the razor out if she feels the stubble getting out of hand, and boy does she tell me :O lol, but we are noticing a lot more cpls and single guys message us who are a lot more hairly on the body/cock side and really turns mrs mids off because in her words 'i love to feel the skin on my lips and not have hair in my mouth'... we havnt yet met anyone in person where the guy has a hairy body.

So what does everyone else think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I love hairy guys.....smooth just doesnt do it for me.

By * starr -Woman  over a year ago

Burton on Trent.

smooth for me also

dirtybigbadsgirlville

[Removed by poster at 15/10/12 15:29:46]

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Disclaimer....please note watchers, just because i have a love for hairy guys doesnt mean i will respond to messages.....its Monday and im Grumpy as fuck!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i like a little body hair, im not keen on men who ate totally shaven all over, i like a little chest hair and that line men get that runs down from their belly button to their pubic area, i like shaven balls, shaft and arse but a little hair left on the pubic area, dont like hairy shoulders or back and not into facial hair

Thanks guys, so it looks 50/50 at the min then, i (mr) do like to have a little stubble down below but thats as far as i will let it go

"Thanks guys, so it looks 50/50 at the min then, i (mr) do like to have a little stubble down below but thats as far as i will let it go "

Thing is, just go with what you're happy with cos what pleases one will disappoint another.

I trim my pubes cos to me it feels cleaner and looks nicer not because I thought that's what I had to do to fit in.

Same with back hair, always cropped down

The chest and belly hair stays tho as does the minimalistic beard - cos I likes them, even though others don't !

I'm generally fully shaved (chest, cock, balls & arse) but I do normally leave a happy trail from my belly button to the pubic area (because when I shave there I get horrific shaving rash!). I don't mind growing it out. Little though if the person I'm meeting prefers it that way.

as ive been getting older ive noticed hair growing out of alsorts of places.

sometimes painfully and you just got to pluck it.

funny thing is hair refuses to grow on the top of my head

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"So do women prefer hair on a guys body and also down below? Its a question that is prob always asked but just wanting to see what most people go for?

I (Mr Mids) is smoothly shaven all over and women we have come accross seem to prefer that, mrs mids prefers me fully shaven all over and she is the first to tell me to get the razor out if she feels the stubble getting out of hand, and boy does she tell me :O lol, but we are noticing a lot more cpls and single guys message us who are a lot more hairly on the body/cock side and really turns mrs mids off because in her words 'i love to feel the skin on my lips and not have hair in my mouth'... we havnt yet met anyone in person where the guy has a hairy body.

So what does everyone else think? "

I used to think that a shaven man is a bit unmanly... but that was before I indulged in the scene. Nowadays I love the shaven look and more importantly the shaven feel and taste. I have met the most manly blokes without body hair... to be perfectly honest and I know each to their own... untrimmed/ unshaven is a bit out of date in the scene. But hey that is really just MY preference.

All my body hair is blonde... so it's stealth fur. Devil loves it though

Wolf

"All my body hair is blonde... so it's stealth fur. Devil loves it though

Wolf

"

Keeps you warm I guess

Question though... would you shave in the errr... important areas?

I once met a woman a while ago who it turned out that she was a little hairy down below, i didnt know this until we were in the heat of the moment and all and i thought what the hell and proceeded to run my tongue all over the downstairs area of her only for the bloody thing to tickle my tongue and i have to admit at times made me gag whenever i slid my togue deep inside as the hairs would get in my bloody mouth, and put it this way that was the last i saw of her lol, dont get me wrong i dont mind a little bit of hair (well stubble) if its done neatly luckily mrs mids is fully shaven down below :P

Wolf

Keeps you warm I guess

Question though... would you shave in the errr... important areas? "

Always have, and always will. Don't believe in being excessive and putting me armpit hair in curlers though

Wolf

I like some chest fluff..

prefer it if a man is trimmed downstairs.

I like a bit of chest hair and trimmed pubic hair. My ex husband shaved his pubes and it looked awful, like a plucked chicken. He probably didn't do it properly, like everything else...

Wolf

Keeps you warm I guess

Question though... would you shave in the errr... important areas?

Always have, and always will. Don't believe in being excessive and putting me armpit hair in curlers though

Wolf

"

I sleep a whole lot better knowing that bit about the curlers...;-)

"I like some chest fluff..

prefer it if a man is trimmed downstairs. "

... damn, did mine in the bathroom

"I like a bit of chest hair and trimmed pubic hair. My ex husband shaved his pubes and it looked awful, like a plucked chicken. He probably didn't do it properly, like everything else... "
I dont mind a bit of chest hair either, or some hair on legs... for me it is mainly about my dislike of pubic hair

A man with NO hair always seems slightly odd to me, with respect, slightly child like.

By *istress_L-CaptainCouple  over a year ago

Southport

I do refer to my OH's body hair as fur! I've always preferred hairy. It means they are men not boys. I also like a beard

"A man with NO hair always seems slightly odd to me, with respect, slightly child like. "

Fair enough point and each to there own but how does a guy who keeps trim and shaves make him child like and why do some people refer guys with hardly any of no hair as boys and not men??? would that go the same way for women? so if a woman shaved down below they would be classed as a girl and not a woman? and if not why is it for one and not the other? (just a question)

By *pl- capdagdeCouple  over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

Do you think that guys with fit bodies look better with no hair also,as it shows off the physique better... I keep smooth except some hair on legs underarms.. Don't think its looks right for guys to be clean all over unless they're an olympic swimmer ..

"Do you think that guys with fit bodies look better with no hair also,as it shows off the physique better... I keep smooth except some hair on legs underarms.. Don't think its looks right for guys to be clean all over unless they're an olympic swimmer .. "

oh i dont shave my arms or legs (mr), only the downstairs area and neatly trim armpit hair (as cant stand long armpit hair?) no swimmer here lol

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I don't mind some hair generally unless it is like a tropical forest. If I have to hack through the undergrowth to find the truffles then I lose interest!

Thanks for all your comments everyone x

» Add a new message to this topic